PDA

View Full Version : DHL Next Day bullshit

mike37
08-07-2007, 05:58 PM
DHL Next Day is a joke
next day guaranteed means when they feel like it
we had some one home all day and they never showed up
we called in and we were told to bad you may get it tomorrow
but if your not home tomorrow you will need to drive and hr to get it from our office
now we need to have someone home all day tomorrow for a delivery that was guaranteed today
DHL service is bullshit

RitcheyRch
08-07-2007, 06:02 PM
Thought DHL delievered until 7 or 8 PM

AZKC
08-07-2007, 06:07 PM
DHL Next Day is a joke
but if your not home tomorrow you will need to drive and hr to get it from our office
now we need to have someone home all day tomorrow for a delivery that was guaranteed today
DHL service is bullshit
Amen Brother, Amen. Fock them. Ray Ban uses them in town here and it was quite comical trying to get 2 pairs of glasses back to me:mad: :eek: :rolleyes:

mike37
08-07-2007, 06:12 PM
Thought DHL delievered until 7 or 8 PM
no they closed at 5pm
we had a supervisor tell us that they only deliver to Paso Robles 2 to 3 times a week so we will just have to Wait
what bullshit

Eliminator 4 Life
08-07-2007, 09:35 PM
DHL Next Day is a joke
DHL service is bullshit
Next time dont be such a tight azz and let me deliver it.. Paso fair was a good time I was hopping you would have made it out.. Did PPK sell I went there and it SUCKED.....

mike37
08-08-2007, 04:58 AM
Next time dont be such a tight azz and let me deliver it.. Paso fair was a good time I was hopping you would have made it out.. Did PPK sell I went there and it SUCKED.....
Rob it was not my choice to use them it was a replacement phone for my wife and that company uses them we called them and complained
the fair was not on my list of things to do this year but
I would have gone up to PPK to have a bear with you its only two block from my house
PPK is has the same owner but he has hard time finding good help so some times the pizza is not as good as it should be you must have got the C teem that day

NOTALENT
08-08-2007, 05:04 AM
That sucks...USPS next day service is guaranteed by a time or money back. Its the only way I ship.;)