PDA

View Full Version : Really, Welcome to the Club....

AZKC
08-07-2007, 06:02 PM
I'd like to welcome all of my fellow members to our weekly BDA meeting:D
Binge Drinkers Anonymous:)
"Today the generally accepted definition of binge drinking in the United States is the consumption of five or more drinks in a row by men — or four or more drinks in a row by women — at least once in the previous 2 weeks. Heavy binge drinking includes three or more such episodes in 2 weeks."
I'm crackin #3:devil:

AZKC
08-07-2007, 09:22 PM
Denial

Kim Hanson
08-07-2007, 09:33 PM
Denial
Hell no, I can swill with the best of them.........( . )( . ).............:D :D

AZKC
08-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Welcome Kim, Member #2:D

slowinhavasu
08-08-2007, 06:19 PM
Hi, my name is Carey........:D

AZKC
08-08-2007, 06:22 PM
Welcome Carey, Member #3:D

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 06:24 PM
My binge drinking is like the startup sequence for a fuel funny car. Three or four beers, which is like starting the engine on alcohol, and when everything checks out and the pre-buzz is in place I flip the switch and let the Jack and Diet flow:D I'm on beer#4 and will be reaching for the fuel control valve after this one to raise the octane a bit...A salesman at work gave me a fifth of Gentleman Jack for pleasing a customer. :D :D :D

Jbb
08-08-2007, 06:27 PM
A salesman at work gave me a fifth of Gentleman Jack for pleasing a customer. :D :D :D
.......a happy ending....?.....:jawdrop:
:D

AZKC
08-08-2007, 06:29 PM
Welcome HighRoller, Member #4:D
Maybe we should have some tshirts made up;)
B. D. A. Seems like it would work:D

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 06:32 PM
.......a happy ending....?.....:jawdrop:
:D
I wish! It was a fencing company and I had to sit and wait in the office with the office girl who was a level 10 MILF while she talked on the phone with said salesman trying to figure out the correct amount of the COD. At one point I told her I was on overtime so she told the salesman "call me back later. I'm gonna take your driver to lunch and negotiate a better price on the materials." BOIIIOOOIIINNGGGGGG!! I thought I was about to give new meaning to "delivering a load to the customer":eek: :D

RiverToysJas
08-08-2007, 06:35 PM
Hell no, I can swill with the best of them.........( . )( . ).............:D :D
Keep in mind, the standard are different in Canada.
RTJas :D

AZKC
08-08-2007, 06:43 PM
True, this study was done using American data.

AZKC
08-08-2007, 06:51 PM
Hi, I'm Pete and I am, an alcoholic :)
Welcome Pete, Member #5.
Now in reading the Bylaws of B.A.D. I came across how any member can welcome a new member and assign his membership number:) The tough part is staying in sequence while in the midst of bingeing:D Correction are accepted as time permits.
Cheers!!!

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 06:55 PM
Hey guys, where do you get this "binge" you're talking about? I heard all the college kids really like "binge drinking" and I thought I'd try some. Is it like Everclear or something??:D

AZKC
08-08-2007, 06:57 PM
Comes in cans around here, :D

Kim Hanson
08-08-2007, 06:57 PM
Ya standard Canadian beer is 5%, light beer is 4.5% and that American beer ( the Light Stuff is like reallyyyyyyy light at what 3% )........( . )( . )........

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-08-2007, 07:00 PM
I'd like to welcome all of my fellow members to our weekly BDA meeting:D
Binge Drinkers Anonymous:)
"Today the generally accepted definition of binge drinking in the United States is the consumption of five or more drinks in a row by men — or four or more drinks in a row by women — at least once in the previous 2 weeks. Heavy binge drinking includes three or more such episodes in 2 weeks."
I'm crackin #3:devil:
I don't think I have ever had 4 drinks in a row. :idea:

Kim Hanson
08-08-2007, 07:00 PM
Hey guys, where do you get this "binge" you're talking about? I heard all the college kids really like "binge drinking" and I thought I'd try some. Is it like Everclear or something??:D
EverClear is some nasty stuff, the next day after drinking it and you had to go...you could shoot a duck out of the air at 30 yards with your arse :( ..........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
08-08-2007, 07:02 PM
You just forgot where you put the other 8 ;) .........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
08-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Comes in cans around here, :D
They sell moonshine in cans down there, holy shit.........( . )( . ).........From guys in bibbed overalls and banjo's :D :D

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 07:18 PM
EverClear is some nasty stuff, the next day after drinking it and you had to go...you could shoot a duck out of the air at 30 yards with your arse :( ..........( . )( . ).........
That would explain the Gunnite stains in the crapper at the Roadrunner. Someone got a little haevay handed with the Everclear while mixing the RoadRapers one night I guess....Actually, any alcohol seems to induce the "Beer shits". I used to always crack up on a Saturday or Sunday morning in the bathroom at Lake San Antonio. Sounded like the campfire scene from Blazing Saddles:eek:

AZKC
08-08-2007, 07:48 PM
You probably wouldn't remember:D

AZKC
08-08-2007, 07:50 PM
They sell moonshine in cans down there, holy shit.........( . )( . ).........From guys in bibbed overalls and banjo's :D :D
Not in AZ, its more of a Tequila thang here:D

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 07:51 PM
She only lines up her shooters three at a time:D I seem to remember a post after the boat show a few years ago when her hubby pulled the trigger on the F-29 and she was so blotto she said she didn't even care!!

MR HARLEY
08-08-2007, 07:57 PM
Maybe we should have a couple then. :p
http://www.after5catalog.com/images/products/405-06001b1.jpg

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-08-2007, 08:01 PM
You probably wouldn't remember:D
Your right .. I suffer from CRS.. :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-08-2007, 08:02 PM
Maybe we should have a couple then. :p
http://www.after5catalog.com/images/products/405-06001b1.jpg
:jawdrop: :D :D I think we can kill Jack.. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-08-2007, 08:03 PM
She only lines up her shooters three at a time:D I seem to remember a post after the boat show a few years ago when her hubby pulled the trigger on the F-29 and she was so blotto she said she didn't even care!!
I remember waking up with a head ache.. :jawdrop: :)

MR HARLEY
08-08-2007, 08:09 PM
:jawdrop: :D :D I think we can kill Jack.. :D
Jack who?? :)
<------Having a slight case of CRS. :D ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-08-2007, 08:11 PM
Jack who?? :)
<------Having a slight case of CRS. :D ;)
lol!! a slight case is good.. It just gets worse as the night goes on. :D :D
<-------Always has CRS..:D :D

Kim Hanson
08-08-2007, 08:17 PM
That would explain the Gunnite stains in the crapper at the Roadrunner. Someone got a little haevay handed with the Everclear while mixing the RoadRapers one night I guess....Actually, any alcohol seems to induce the "Beer shits". I used to always crack up on a Saturday or Sunday morning in the bathroom at Lake San Antonio. Sounded like the campfire scene from Blazing Saddles:eek:
They are beer squirts, nothing solid and after you are done and flush ! You want to sit in the cold water :D :D Blazing Saddles shit killed me, one of those ease into it slowly now and it sounds like a 27 model T backfiring ! I hope no one heard that is your first thought. Come out to see them all looking at you like you just killed the house and all the flowers :D :D
I sure am regular though, cleaned out all the time..............( . )( . )..............

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 08:26 PM
They are beer squirts, nothing solid and after you are done and flush ! You want to sit in the cold water :D :D Blazing Saddles shit killed me, one of those ease into it slowly now and it sounds like a 27 model T backfiring ! I hope no one heard that is your first thought. Come out to see them all looking at you like you just killed the house and all the flowers :D :D
I sure am regular though, cleaned out all the time..............( . )( . )..............
We stay at a family friend's pad in Parker for Boys' trips. Needless to say the bathroom situation is a "mess" in the AM. Several books of matches, lit toilet paper and the occasional WD-40 flame thrower under the door keep things sanitary smelling:D Still, the comments by the subsequent user are always hilarious. "Dude! Did you eat the butthole out of a dead skunk last night?" Yeah, the bathroom sounds like a Honda Civic with a coffee can muffler the morning after a hard night at the river!! And the Bacon stripes in your chonies from a RoadRaper are so potent you just throw them in the dumpster on the way out of town!!

Kim Hanson
08-08-2007, 08:34 PM
We stay at a family friend's pad in Parker for Boys' trips. Needless to say the bathroom situation is a "mess" in the AM. Several books of matches, lit toilet paper and the occasional WD-40 flame thrower under the door keep things sanitary smelling:D Still, the comments by the subsequent user are always hilarious. "Dude! Did you eat the butthole out of a dead skunk last night?" Yeah, the bathroom sounds like a Honda Civic with a coffee can muffler the morning after a hard night at the river!! And the Bacon stripes in your chonies from a RoadRaper are so potent you just throw them in the dumpster on the way out of town!!
Thats the shit for a good night :D :D .........( . )( . ).................

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 08:43 PM
Nothing turns underwear into toilet paper like a RoadRaper. Last time we were there the guy was pouring them so heavy we had to go back TWICE and have more fruit juice added!! But it worked because the River Rookie ended up face down in a MILF at the end of the night:D