PDA

View Full Version : Stripper Pole In My Havasu House???

SummerBreeze
02-20-2006, 09:15 PM
I have a great house in Havasu and I was thinking of putting in a Stripper Pole this April.
Now keep in mind that this is a vacation rental that I use myself 2 months out of the year.
This house has a 35' boat deep garage, a pool table, ping pong table, dart board. A great little party pad....
With music in the garage I was thinking about a pole in the garage with some lights and stuff.
What do you think???? Can I get a few more renters ????
You always here it.... "IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME"

hoolign
02-20-2006, 09:34 PM
I have a great house in Havasu and I was thinking of putting in a Stripper Pole this April.
Now keep in mind that this is a vacation rental that I use myself 2 months out of the year.
This house has a 35' boat deep garage, a pool table, ping pong table, dart board. A great little party pad....
With music in the garage I was thinking about a pole in the garage with some lights and stuff.
What do you think???? Can I get a few more renters ????
You always here it.... "IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME"
I'd probably leave the lights and stuff off the pole other wise you could be up to your nuts in sore crotch lawsuits!

SummitKarl
02-20-2006, 09:39 PM
Two words
Sack Chatter :)

Hardly Satisfied
02-21-2006, 02:11 AM
Do it

NOTALENT
02-21-2006, 06:09 AM
Depends on what type of crowd your trying to pull in.... :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
02-21-2006, 07:43 AM
Depends on what type of crowd your trying to pull in.... :crossx:
Exaaactly. I'd be worried about a bunch of mofos like me tearin' the place up. :crossx: That would attract party peeps for sure. :rollside:

NOTALENT
02-21-2006, 07:48 AM
Exaaactly. I'd be worried about a bunch of mofos like me tearin' the place up. :crossx: That would attract party peeps for sure. :rollside:
That's what im saying....lol
Dude...we got screwed over by platinum stages...they sold ours...so at last minute...the night before we got out the welder and built our own...$180 dollars for everything...and it actually came out just as good. Here it is in action....I didnt take pics...I was way to drunk...over $200 spent at the bar.... :220v:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/blueyesurfer/DSCF0632.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/blueyesurfer/DSCF0635.jpg

HOOTER SLED-
02-21-2006, 07:54 AM
That's what im saying....lol
Dude...we got screwed over by platinum stages...they sold ours...so at last minute...the night before we got out the welder and built our own...$180 dollars for everything...and it actually came out just as good. Here it is in action....I didnt take pics...I was way to drunk...over $200 spent at the bar.... :220v:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/blueyesurfer/DSCF0632.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/blueyesurfer/DSCF0635.jpg
Damn, that was cheap. Got any more pics of the pole? Oh, and of the chicks? :devil:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-21-2006, 08:00 AM
Upside downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :crossx:

NOTALENT
02-21-2006, 08:08 AM
Damn, that was cheap. Got any more pics of the pole? Oh, and of the chicks? :devil:
Not really... I will get pics of the stage, it looks exactly like this one exept we went with the a aluminum edge. The chicks loved it, it was a huge hit...I was the only guy up there...haha..any other guy tried coming up...I through the biatch off!!! Not really any more pics...I will take some of the stage and post them. I do have a video of my drunk ass at the after party trying to do a shot out of the girls rack... :crossx:
http://www.platinumstages.com/image-web/PlatinumStage-webnew.jpg

HOOTER SLED-
02-21-2006, 08:08 AM
Upside downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :crossx:
...............boy you turn me, inside out, and...........round and round. :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
02-21-2006, 08:10 AM
Not really... I will get pics of the stage, it looks exactly like this one exept we went with the a aluminum edge. The chicks loved it, it was a huge hit...I was the only guy up there...haha..any other guy tried coming up...I through the biatch off!!! Not really any more pics...I will take some of the stage and post them. I do have a video of my drunk ass at the after party trying to do a shot out of the girls rack... :crossx:
http://www.platinumstages.com/image-web/PlatinumStage-webnew.jpg
Didn't yo momma teach you how to share? :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-21-2006, 08:11 AM
...............boy you turn me, inside out, and...........round and round. :rollside:
How did you know that was what I was singin when I wrote that ?????
LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx:

NOTALENT
02-21-2006, 08:13 AM
Didn't yo momma teach you how to share? :crossx:
haha..yeah...but you know what happens when stuff get shared around here.... :crossx:
http://www.zippyvideos.com/8288158603848096/02-18-06_0306/

NOTALENT
02-21-2006, 11:32 AM
He know's you all to well...He probably know's you want a puppy realllllly bad and is going to get you one... :crossx:

Ziggy
02-21-2006, 12:21 PM
It will be interesting later in life looking back at pics like those and thinking to yourself WTF was I thinking?!?!?!?
Think I'm wrong.......take a look at any of your pics from 10-20 yrs ago and try not saying it, or look at my hair(haha), look at those pants(haha), etc. :p
I'm not downplaying the pole, just thinking ahead is all. :)

NOTALENT
02-21-2006, 12:29 PM
It will be interesting later in life looking back at pics like those and thinking to yourself WTF was I thinking?!?!?!?
Think I'm wrong.......take a look at any of your pics from 10-20 yrs ago and try not saying it, or look at my hair(haha), look at those pants(haha), etc. :p
I'm not downplaying the pole, just thinking ahead is all. :)
As long as I know I lived my life to the fullest...I am happy. You only live once, enjoy it all...make the mistakes and fix them. I LOVE THE POLE!!! :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
02-21-2006, 12:29 PM
Remember, I can read your mind :crossx: :crossx: :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
02-21-2006, 12:31 PM
haha..yeah...but you know what happens when stuff get shared around here.... :crossx:
http://www.zippyvideos.com/8288158603848096/02-18-06_0306/
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-21-2006, 12:31 PM
Remember, I can read your mind :crossx: :crossx: :devil:
Then where's my phone call ???????????? :220v: :rolleyes: :p

HOOTER SLED-
02-21-2006, 12:34 PM
Then where's my phone call ???????????? :220v: :rolleyes: :p
I don't need to call you to find out, I know what you want. :rollside:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-21-2006, 12:36 PM
I don't need to call you to find out, I know what you want. :rollside:
YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T KNOW!!!!!!! Call me dang nabbit...........I'm leaving in a minute...... :argue: :p

NOTALENT
02-21-2006, 12:38 PM
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
I try my best... :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
02-21-2006, 12:40 PM
YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T KNOW!!!!!!! Call me dang nabbit...........I'm leaving in a minute...... :argue: :p
Yaaaawnnn. :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-21-2006, 12:42 PM
Yaaaawnnn. :crossx:
And you wonder why I'm a bitch !!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
02-21-2006, 12:43 PM
And you wonder why I'm a bitch !!!!!!
Meeeeeoooooowww!!!

Ziggy
02-21-2006, 12:43 PM
As long as I know I lived my life to the fullest...I am happy. You only live once, enjoy it all...make the mistakes and fix them. I LOVE THE POLE!!! :crossx:
Atta boy......live it up! :rollside: :D Life's too short to worry, it'll just be funny later in life :cool:
At least you don't street race anymore, right?! LOL :p

NOTALENT
02-21-2006, 12:52 PM
Atta boy......live it up! :rollside: :D Life's too short to worry, it'll just be funny later in life :cool:
At least you don't street race anymore, right?! LOL :p
That's it...I cant wait to show and tell my kids what I have done...haha. Telling the stories later on with my buddys will be funny as hell...haha...
Nope...No street racing...although If I still had the chevelle I would probably still take it to a abandoned area and get crazy... :crossx: