PDA

View Full Version : I love call out threads

Tom Brown
08-07-2007, 09:06 PM
What is it that makes call-out threads so great? Is it the crazy quantities of drama that start before you even open the thing? Is it the anticipation of a moment of enlightenment, in which the original poster is shown to be a moron who is totally in the wrong?
What do you suppose it is that makes call-out threads so great? http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

thatguy
08-07-2007, 09:09 PM
What is it that makes call-out threads so great? Is it the crazy quantities of drama that start before you even open the thing? Is it the anticipation of a moment of enlightenment, in which the original poster is shown to be a moron who is totally in the wrong?
What do you suppose it is that makes call-out threads so great? http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
You.

pw_Tony
08-07-2007, 09:10 PM
You.
Awww someone has a crush....:D :redface:

Tom Brown
08-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Thanks, thatguy. May I suggest you check out our bench racer's forum? I have a hunch you may enjoy it.

Tom Brown
08-07-2007, 09:21 PM
HEY TOM BROWN. I'm callin you out!
Just wanna let you know your posts always enlighten me..:D :D
Rio->the enlightened dog.
You know Rio, one of the reasons I enjoy your posts so much is that you throw down but you take it too. Conversations with you are always interesting.
When people open their minds a little, and share their ideas, opinions, and philosophy, good things happen.
Holy cow, this thread turned gay quick. :eek:

thatguy
08-07-2007, 09:25 PM
Thanks, thatguy. May I suggest you check out our bench racer's forum? I have a hunch you may enjoy it.
Actually, I had to look and make sure I was not in it, considering the responses!:D :D So, you guys "come out" after dark? I respest your lifestyle choices, but I like girls. :D
I was talking about your' , ahem, "debating" skills, not your good looks.:)
Tommy
Bench racers is scary, Kim scares me.

Kim Hanson
08-07-2007, 09:29 PM
I haven't had to do one of those in sooooooooooo long, it scares me :D :D ..........( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
08-07-2007, 09:30 PM
Actually, I had to look and make sure I was not in it, considering the responses!:D :D So, you guys "come out" after dark? I respest your lifestyle choices, but I like girls. :D
I was talking about your' , ahem, "debating" skills, not your good looks.:)
Tommy
Bench racers is scary, Kim scares me.
I love girls Tommy, Bench Racers ....it's just a place to talk shit ya know :D :D ..........( . )( . )............

Jetboatguru
08-07-2007, 09:33 PM
I love girls Tommy, Bench Racers ....it's just a place to talk shit ya know :D :D ..........( . )( . )............
Tom, America thanks Canada for delivering to us Kim Hanson!!:(

Tom Brown
08-07-2007, 09:36 PM
I would have thought you guys would be a little upset for sending him COD.

Kim Hanson
08-07-2007, 09:49 PM
You don't even know what the hell to do with me yet :D :D ..........( . )( . ).........

djunkie
08-07-2007, 09:59 PM
So who you trying to call out Tom? :idea: :idea: :D

thatguy
08-07-2007, 10:12 PM
"I'm getting dizzy, from the gayness."
If Kim was shipped C. O. D., who the hell paid it?

thatguy
08-07-2007, 10:16 PM
Sorry I was gone for a bit, Had to go "slide pipe"!

moneypit
08-07-2007, 10:21 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/84243334homo3uc.gif

thatguy
08-07-2007, 10:25 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/84243334homo3uc.gif
You have that on your hardrive????? Hmmmm.:idea:

Kim Hanson
08-08-2007, 05:55 PM
I don't know but I want to kick him in the junk.........( . )( . )............:D :D

EAZYKILLER2006
08-08-2007, 05:58 PM
shait!
thought this thread was going to tell me who :devil: every one loves...
i call out my love to kimmy!!!!

thatguy
08-08-2007, 06:00 PM
shait!
Discussion?

thatguy
08-08-2007, 06:04 PM
shait!
Discussion?

MBlaster
08-08-2007, 06:34 PM
The intraweb has made too many people keyboard warriors.

hoolign
08-08-2007, 06:35 PM
We're all living in a world of cyber friends, a convieniet metheod way of indirectly communicating, conversing and gaining new amigos, with that comes the human auto response of defence of said amigos . This technology comes with the convienient escape of the ability to "log off"
I have not had many problems with 'real" people on here, ( yet have done my share of playing the perverbial and idiotic "internet bully" ...SWB and my BS comes to mind here!)
I don't have the biggest ..baddest..and better than alls boat on here ( 89 CV -23 doesnt intimidate many people on the rope :D ) I have had many ..many boats and some very quick ( and yes for you Bench racer lurkers a few that would push 1oomph:D )
I don't make more than all on here ..nore do I care for the hassel of doing that..I still pull a mere 400k and happily procastinate working on my Glastron, letting my 71 El camin sit until other priorities are completed. We run a 2000 intrepid, a 06 dually ( that is only here for work)
We are not rich, we work hard, have great friends, and would give our next mortgae payment to see them through hard times....suffer while we all rebuilt
My Friends can call me 24/7 and I'm on the road to help!
I also am the first to stop a fight, help a man up and in case of a real scrap the firat to get up and wipe my nose....buying the next round!
I'm real..I'll be your bud, got your 6, give you half my last dollar.....
and PM my addy to anyone that has hot keys! I've offered plane fair,, to exchange blows!
I aint a chump ...don't pretend do be one...So STFU and laugh:D :idea:

Kim Hanson
08-08-2007, 06:43 PM
shait!
They love to bash me girl and I am here titswiggle ;) :D :D ........( . )( . ).......or is it jiggle :D :D Jiggle it, jiggle it...you know the song ,Young Leek;)

Kim Hanson
08-08-2007, 06:46 PM
The intraweb has made too many people keyboard warriors.
Isn't that so cool though............( . )( . )...........:idea: :D

thatguy
08-08-2007, 07:21 PM
We're all living in a world of cyber friends, a convieniet metheod way of indirectly communicating, conversing and gaining new amigos, with that comes the human auto response of defence of said amigos . This technology comes with the convienient escape of the ability to "log off"
I have not had many problems with 'real" people on here, ( yet have done my share of playing the perverbial and idiotic "internet bully" ...SWB and my BS comes to mind here!)
I don't have the biggest ..baddest..and better than alls boat on here ( 89 CV -23 doesnt intimidate many people on the rope :D ) I have had many ..many boats and some very quick ( and yes for you Bench racer lurkers a few that would push 1oomph:D )
I don't make more than all on here ..nore do I care for the hassel of doing that..I still pull a mere 400k and happily procastinate working on my Glastron, letting my 71 El camin sit until other priorities are completed. We run a 2000 intrepid, a 06 dually ( that is only here for work)
We are not rich, we work hard, have great friends, and would give our next mortgae payment to see them through hard times....suffer while we all rebuilt
My Friends can call me 24/7 and I'm on the road to help!
I also am the first to stop a fight, help a man up and in case of a real scrap the firat to get up and wipe my nose....buying the next round!
I'm real..I'll be your bud, got your 6, give you half my last dollar.....
and PM my addy to anyone that has hot keys! I've offered plane fair,, to exchange blows!
I aint a chump ...don't pretend do be one...So STFU and laugh:D :idea:
Hey Kimmie, There is something wrong with your' boy! :)
Tommy

Kim Hanson
08-08-2007, 07:53 PM
Tommy
He is just like that and a blast to party with, we tell it how it is a fock the outcome..........( . )( . )...........Riggers for ya :jawdrop:

hoolign
08-08-2007, 08:46 PM
Tommy
Oh yeah..ran out of ice:mad: :D

HM
08-08-2007, 10:33 PM
Well, with the exchange rate, the U.S. ended up getting paid to take Kim Hanson...atleast that is what Canada is claiming.:idea: :idea:
I guess they have a surplus of lesbians?

thatguy
08-08-2007, 10:55 PM
Well, with the exchange rate, the U.S. ended up getting paid to take Kim Hanson...atleast that is what Canada is claiming.:idea: :idea:
OK, now I get it. I went in McDonalds once near Edmonton, got a Mcmuffin. Paid with a 20 (US), girl gave me back $22.35 in canadian. True story. Most places then would give 10% exchange. I think the rate was around 70%.
Guy gave me 10% at a liquor store, I asked him where the rest was. He said "Do I look like a *ucking bank to you?"
Tommy

Jordy
08-08-2007, 11:06 PM
Perhaps it's the call for someone to "man up!!!" :D :D :D
Yes, i was the one that came to look at boat and planned to buy it. After several phone conversations and e-mails, Karl said a deposit was not necessary. We talked about the condition of the hull, pump and engine, etc. He sent pictures and informed me pump was ok, floor just replaced a year prior, and interior was in good shape. I show up to check the boat out and boat had a crack in the cap where the only thing holding piece on was rub rail. Hull condition was okay for 30 year old boat with exception of the crack. Interior was junk, sun rotted, brittle and hard. Climbed underneath to check condition of pump and found one skag broke off intake, intake knocked loose off of hull and oil leaking from bilge around intake. Looked inside intake and discovered pieces of leading edge of the impeller missing. Decided WTH and took boat out on water anyways to see how it would perform. Launched boat, engine started without a hitch. Noticed growling noise coming from pump. Not the usual h-bar rattle, but a growling noise telling of bad thrust bearing. Took boat out past no wake zone, hit the throttle and engine fell on its face. proceeded to get boat on plain, which was not very easy due to bad pump. rode down the lake and noticed whole dash was moving, which indicates to me the floor is broke loose and not solid. put boat back on trailer as Karl had appt to get to, agreed to talk again later. I decided I was not going to purchase what I viewed as unsafe boat for my family or any one elses for that matter. Karl informed me this boat was turn key. I realize that one persons view of turn key is different from another, but with all these little things wrong with boat, how can it truly be turn key when there is a fear of making it back to to the launch ramp after a day of boating. I was led to believe pump was ok, floor solid, interior and hull in better condition than they were. Maybe if owner had been more forth coming about boats condition then it would not have come to this. I understand that for the price I'm not going to get a perfect boat, nor am i Looking for perfect boat. But I view this boat as a project, not turn key and not worth more than $2000.
Southwind was closed in 1982 and the mold you are referring to, the 20 (made for Southwind but never purchased by Southwind) is the only Southwind mold that Dana owns. The deck was redesigned by the original toolmaker (Smiley's Fiberglass). Dana does not own ANY original Southwind molds. Nor did I say they did. Go talk with Rhett to get your facts straight, better yet go talk to Smiley at Smiley's Fiberglass. This is not a slam on Dana boats, just facts to straighten out info on our previous conversation.

Jbb
08-09-2007, 02:39 AM
Jordy.......repeated hatred will only get you a night in the box......stop hating...:D
RD SUX!

hoolign
08-09-2007, 03:26 AM
get up for a piss and tylenol..and check for stupdity from drunk posting
piss- yep
tylenol - yep
stupidity - yep:( :p :D
back to bed!

Jbb
08-09-2007, 03:28 AM
get up for a piss and tylenol..and check for stupdity from drunk posting
piss- yep
tylenol - yep
stupidity - yep:( :p :D
back to bed!
A mere 400k........................:D

photo chick
08-09-2007, 03:30 AM
A mere 400k........................:D
the poor canadian!! :( Don't ya just feel bad for him....

Gazonfire
08-09-2007, 04:17 AM
It's Not easy makin a livin in the Oil Field.....

Jbb
08-09-2007, 04:27 AM
Yeah...Hooli describes it as .....tough.....:p

Tom Brown
08-09-2007, 06:42 AM
I'm worried about Hooli. :(
...... but Jordy seems right as rain! :D :D :D

Froggystyle
08-09-2007, 07:44 AM
Holy cow, this thread turned gay quick. :eek:
You been hanging out at the "Empty Closet" or what? :D

Jbb
08-09-2007, 07:45 AM
You been hanging out at the "Empty Closet" or what? :D
He always hands out leaflets there....:p

Froggystyle
08-09-2007, 07:51 AM
He always hands out leaflets there....:p
In his defense, he was the first person to know that something was... strange... :D
Thing is, Brown is smart, but you're smart too, just in different ways. Brown can explain things clearly, so you understand them. But you are smart in growing dope and stuff... Self-smarted at that! :D

Jbb
08-09-2007, 07:53 AM
In his defense, he was the first person to know that something was... strange... :D
Thing is, Brown is smart, but you're smart too, just in different ways. Brown can explain things clearly, so you understand them. But you are smart in growing dope and stuff... Self-smarted at that! :D
I only have my grade ten....:)

Froggystyle
08-09-2007, 08:01 AM
I only have my grade ten....:)
We watch it every night now. We are through with season 1 and moved on to #2.
Audrey even asks the dogs "Knock Knock pups?" When they are doing something stupid and need to be told off. I laugh my ass off every time.
My favorite line from last night was "It's tough to learn through denial and error..."
:D

Jbb
08-09-2007, 08:05 AM
It doesn't take rocket appliances to know the quickest way to get money, is to steal an ATM machine... :)

EAZYKILLER2006
08-09-2007, 08:14 AM
They love to bash me girl and I am here titswiggle ;) :D :D ........( . )( . ).......or is it jiggle :D :D Jiggle it, jiggle it...you know the song ,Young Leek;)
that's just river shait no biggie LOL
I have been dying to say that again LOL

Froggystyle
08-09-2007, 03:23 PM
It doesn't take rocket appliances to know the quickest way to get money, is to steal an ATM machine... :)
I heard you caught a squirrel pissing in your plants... hence the cat... :D

FOURQ
08-09-2007, 04:20 PM
ya OK Jordy I will man up I took possession of this boat a few months ago :D
Yes, i was the one that came to look at boat and planned to buy it. After several phone conversations and e-mails, Karl said a deposit was not necessary. We talked about the condition of the hull, pump and engine, etc. He sent pictures and informed me pump was ok, floor just replaced a year prior, and interior was in good shape. I show up to check the boat out and boat had a crack in the cap where the only thing holding piece on was rub rail. Hull condition was okay for 30 year old boat with exception of the crack. Interior was junk, sun rotted, brittle and hard. Climbed underneath to check condition of pump and found one skag broke off intake, intake knocked loose off of hull and oil leaking from bilge around intake. Looked inside intake and discovered pieces of leading edge of the impeller missing. Decided WTH and took boat out on water anyways to see how it would perform. Launched boat, engine started without a hitch. Noticed growling noise coming from pump. Not the usual h-bar rattle, but a growling noise telling of bad thrust bearing. Took boat out past no wake zone, hit the throttle and engine fell on its face. proceeded to get boat on plain, which was not very easy due to bad pump. rode down the lake and noticed whole dash was moving, which indicates to me the floor is broke loose and not solid. put boat back on trailer as Karl had appt to get to, agreed to talk again later. I decided I was not going to purchase what I viewed as unsafe boat for my family or any one elses for that matter. Karl informed me this boat was turn key. I realize that one persons view of turn key is different from another, but with all these little things wrong with boat, how can it truly be turn key when there is a fear of making it back to to the launch ramp after a day of boating. I was led to believe pump was ok, floor solid, interior and hull in better condition than they were. Maybe if owner had been more forth coming about boats condition then it would not have come to this. I understand that for the price I'm not going to get a perfect boat, nor am i Looking for perfect boat. But I view this boat as a project, not turn key and not worth more than $2000.
Southwind was closed in 1982 and the mold you are referring to, the 20 (made for Southwind but never purchased by Southwind) is the only Southwind mold that Dana owns. The deck was redesigned by the original toolmaker (Smiley's Fiberglass). Dana does not own ANY original Southwind molds. Nor did I say they did. Go talk with Rhett to get your facts straight, better yet go talk to Smiley at Smiley's Fiberglass. This is not a slam on Dana boats, just facts to straighten out info on our previous conversation.

Ziggy
08-09-2007, 04:40 PM
ya OK Jordy I will man up I took possession of this boat a few months ago :D
We know.........and you really didn't need to go thru Doug for it either. K was glad you were getting it for genealogical reasons.

FOURQ
08-09-2007, 04:48 PM
We know.........and you really didn't need to go thru Doug for it either. K was glad you were getting it for genealogical reasons.
not what I was told... but no biggy ...

Kim Hanson
08-09-2007, 08:14 PM
NOPE.............( . )( . )........................:D :D

Kim Hanson
08-09-2007, 08:16 PM
OK, now I get it. I went in McDonalds once near Edmonton, got a Mcmuffin. Paid with a 20 (US), girl gave me back $22.35 in canadian. True story. Most places then would give 10% exchange. I think the rate was around 70%.
Guy gave me 10% at a liquor store, I asked him where the rest was. He said "Do I look like a *ucking bank to you?"
Tommy
It is par here now Tommy............( . )( . )..............:idea: :D

Kim Hanson
08-09-2007, 08:19 PM
Oh yeah..poor him, I had to work the next day...........( . )( . ).............:(

Kim Hanson
08-09-2007, 08:20 PM
It sure is in Canada..........( . )( . )..............:D :D

thatguy
08-09-2007, 08:50 PM
H&P 275
Current depth= 6208.56'
WOB= 22K
Strokes= 120 (2X PZ 11's 3.91GPS @ 95% efficiency)
Flow= 470 GPM
ROP= 74.3 FPH
RPM 45
Motor=SDI 6.5" 7/8 Lobe, 4.0 stage
RPG= 0.18
Bit speed= 75.2 / 120.2 RPM actual
PSI= 2175
Differential= 220 PSI (on bottom)
Inc.= 4.1 Deg.
Az.= 2.8 Deg
Motor yield= 7.1 deg @100'
Projected TD= 9077.8' (8905.0 TVD)
Current activity= Dropping from 21.22 Deg. tangent
Verticle in 273.45' (calculated)
Target placement= 1418.8' North / 169.1' West (Referenced from wellhead)
(7.66' inside south east quadrant currently, nearest approach)
Time= 22:35 Hrs. (5 minutes ago)
You mean like this? Just another night on the Rig! :D :D
Tommy