PDA

View Full Version : Havasu business opp?

mxbundy
08-07-2007, 09:47 PM
Anybody know anything about this?
http://flagstaff.craigslist.org/off/358865501.html

Havasu Carrera
08-07-2007, 09:56 PM
Barnicle Bills. I was in there and got a few things on Sun. Nice store. They are probibly afraid that West Maringe (eaven closer to Windsor) will be a downer on businss in the future. Great little shop with great prices to.

phebus
08-08-2007, 05:40 AM
Been for sale for quite a while. You can find it listed on ebay too.

Ion
08-08-2007, 06:50 AM
Anybody know anything about this?
http://flagstaff.craigslist.org/off/358865501.html
If you can change the name and establish YOUR own reputation, you might make a run out of it. I personally had nothing but BAD experiences there, including a comment along the lines of: "no, it's not necessary to tighten down the motor mount nuts", after I paid them to re-align my lower unit and heard something jiggling around while running it. It was the loose washers under the motor mount nuts making the niose.

Havasu Carrera
08-08-2007, 11:27 AM
If you can change the name and establish YOUR own reputation, you might make a run out of it. I personally had nothing but BAD experiences there, including a comment along the lines of: "no, it's not necessary to tighten down the motor mount nuts", after I paid them to re-align my lower unit and heard something jiggling around while running it. It was the loose washers under the motor mount nuts making the niose.
I just have to wonder why those darn boat companies put nuts or washers on there in the first place! Dang boat builders.:D You know the extra weight slows you down.:D

Marty Gras
08-08-2007, 01:03 PM
I know that the building shown was way out of site, pricewise before they moved in. I'll bet the business, inventory, and property are priced quite high, even for being in it's "high traffic" location. West Marine is right around the corner, but they still don't have the correct inventory for this area. The business for sale, always has 'new work' in it's shop and looks to be busy most of the time.