PDA

View Full Version : The few...the proud...(Havasu pics!!!)

02-20-2006, 11:18 PM
The Havasu President's Weekend Crowd! Of course it was 80 degress the previous weekend and will be 83 next weekend! I think the highest I saw was 69 this weekend! Here's some pics of those of us who made it (or sold all their sand toys and had nowhere else to go!)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/2442pres1.jpghttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/2442pres2.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/2442pres3.jpghttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/2442pres5.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/2442pres6.jpghttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/2442pres7.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/2442pres9.jpghttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/2442pres11.jpg

Hardly Satisfied
02-21-2006, 02:04 AM
Nice pics Thanks

my21advantage
02-21-2006, 07:05 AM
Thanks for the pictures.....I was right there in the middle of all that fun :D

a catered life
02-21-2006, 07:12 AM
great picturess and a question did anyone else think the fireworks show kinda sucked :yuk: i was about 3/4 to a mile out and was disappointed

ChumpChange
02-21-2006, 08:29 AM
Good times up there. That must have been one crazy party Saturday night because NOBODY was out on the water on Sunday. I didn’t see one person except SYA sleeping on a bench.

boatsnblondes
02-21-2006, 08:48 AM
Hardcore ***boaters, looks way too cold for me......see ya in a few months...

Biglue
02-21-2006, 08:57 AM
Weather was halfway decent but we were able to make a good time of it. And yes Catered Life the fireworks show was a little mild.

Kachina26
02-21-2006, 08:59 AM
I actually made a run to the springs Sunday night for dinner, beautiful ride!

MR HARLEY
02-21-2006, 09:09 AM
Our boat was next to that Cigarette boat, I guess you shot the pics when I was pulling my cousin back in with a broken drive :220v:
Great time and Great people out there with some beautiful boats!

a catered life
02-21-2006, 09:36 AM
Weather was halfway decent but we were able to make a good time of it. And yes Catered Life the fireworks show was a little mild.
thanks i was wondering since it was our first year and i had heard so much about the show :yuk: but o well i had a great time kicking it with some cool friends and meeting some new friends.................
and for my new friend i had the chance to meet...remember when you tell me to make you a drink i treat your's like it's mine :crossx: lotta ice, lotta vodka and a splash of something for color bottoms up :rollside:

Rod-64
02-21-2006, 09:59 AM
thanks i was wondering since it was our first year and i had heard so much about the show :yuk: but o well i had a great time kicking it with some cool friends and meeting some new friends.................
and for my new friend i had the chance to meet...remember when you tell me to make you a drink i treat your's like it's mine :crossx: lotta ice, lotta vodka and a splash of something for color bottoms up :rollside:
That you did! They were great! :crossx: Had to sleep an extra couple hours on Sunday. :skull:
Anyone else get a sore throat from being out in the cold that night??? :boxed:
From what was said I think they held the good stuff for Sunday......The fireworks were slow on Sat.....................they should also move them back to Thompson Bay too.

a catered life
02-21-2006, 10:10 AM
whats up rod glad you got that extra sleep.....you and your better half were a blast to hang out
sorry no sore throat here but that cool air will creep up on you

02-21-2006, 10:33 AM
Sore throat, drainage, the whole works...but it was worth it! I heard from a local that the fireworks were cool up close because 80% of the show was at ground level. Very weak looking from the Naked Turtle.

DCBDaytona
02-21-2006, 10:49 AM
Thanks for the pictures.....I was right there in the middle of all that fun :D
I'm jealous dude! Damn work always gets in the way!! :mad:

phebus
02-21-2006, 11:10 AM
Couple of more pics:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1753DSCN1496.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1753DSCN1498.JPG

waterwitch
02-21-2006, 11:21 AM
Our boat was next to that Cigarette boat, I guess you shot the pics when I was pulling my cousin back in with a broken drive :220v:
Great time and Great people out there with some beautiful boats!
It was great meeting you all! Looking forward to
more fun times this summer.
(we were the crazy one's in the yellow/red/orange Nordic)

Jyruiz
02-21-2006, 11:26 AM
I totally believe you when you say you were the crazy ones. LOL.

MR HARLEY
02-21-2006, 11:32 AM
Likewise! It was great to meet you all.
~Phebus~
Thanks for the shot :cool:
I totally believe you when you say you were the crazy ones. LOL.
I believe it to , they flashed my Grandpa :rollside: made his day!

LHC30Victory
02-21-2006, 11:33 AM
Thanks to all who came to the channel on Sat! It felt a lot like summer - especially when the sun came out!
Jay, thank your dad again - he is very laid back.
We couldn't get close to SARA park for the fireworks and they looked OK from a ways away, but woulda liked to be right there - hope they go back to launghing from the island next year.
Matt, sorry we flaked on the red room - couple o' reasons but happy bday!

ChumpChange
02-21-2006, 11:48 AM
Hey Ted! You leave town and my buddy's liquor store, "Top Hat", gets broken into on Sunday morning. No more river trips for you as you need to control that city.

ChumpChange
02-21-2006, 11:50 AM
I actually made a run to the springs Sunday night for dinner, beautiful ride!
I didn't see you on the water at all. Where were you? What time did you launch and go down there?

Kachina26
02-21-2006, 12:11 PM
I didn't see you on the water at all. Where were you? What time did you launch and go down there?Launched late Sunday, around 3ish. Got back well after dark. The wife and I spent most of the weekend up at the new house. I got stuck in my yard trying to put the boat away. Blane had to rescue me :rolleyes: The landscaping looks nice, but it is not good for driving through. I either need a 4wd or some concrete.

Rod-64
02-21-2006, 12:47 PM
Thanks to all who came to the channel on Sat! It felt a lot like summer - especially when the sun came out!
We couldn't get close to SARA park for the fireworks and they looked OK from a ways away, but woulda liked to be right there - hope they go back to launghing from the island next year.
I agree....leave the fireworks AND the boats in the channel. :mad:
Second the motion???

Kachina26
02-21-2006, 12:57 PM
I agree....leave the fireworks AND the boats in the channel. :mad:
Second the motion???Second, move to vote?

H20 Toie
02-21-2006, 01:23 PM
Well we had a good time, thanks Racer 277 for helping launch the boat.

Tequila-John
02-21-2006, 01:31 PM
Hey Waterwitch. I think we saw you as well. Where you having some engine trouble? I think that was you we passed by you in the channel and you were trying to get that monster engine started. THEN BAMM it fired up..

LHC30Victory
02-21-2006, 05:12 PM
Hey Ted! You leave town and my buddy's liquor store, "Top Hat", gets broken into on Sunday morning. No more river trips for you as you need to control that city.
Sorry about that! To tell the truth I'm so wrapped up in this shooting what with all the special teams helpin' that I couldn't even FIND that liquor store right now :)

72Hallett
02-21-2006, 09:05 PM
Tracy, nice meeting you and Jeff, great to see you again. Thanks for the beers and the invite to your festivities. Sorry we didn't make it, on the way back from the Outpost, our kids fell asleep so we headed for the barn.

my21advantage
02-22-2006, 12:49 AM
Glad you had a good time.....well have to do it again soon.
uummmm and I couldn't find transportation to the red room....yea that's it

OnlyMoney
02-22-2006, 08:20 AM
Glad you had a good time.....well have to do it again soon.
uummmm and I couldn't find transportation to the red room....yea that's it
Hey Jay, we didn't make it either. Glad to see we weren't the only ones who had too much fun in the channel. :rollside:

waterwitch
02-22-2006, 03:16 PM
Hey Waterwitch. I think we saw you as well. Where you having some engine trouble? I think that was you we passed by you in the channel and you were trying to get that monster engine started. THEN BAMM it fired up..
Yep that was us! For some reason the tanks
wouldn't switch. Then if one got more gas, it'd
fire. you just never know with a flat, kind of like a man...
all attitude. hahahahahaahaaa!!! :D :D :D

waterwitch
02-22-2006, 03:17 PM
Tracy, nice meeting you and Jeff, great to see you again. Thanks for the beers and the invite to your festivities. Sorry we didn't make it, on the way back from the Outpost, our kids fell asleep so we headed for the barn.
Great seeing you as well. We have lots of time for us
to play this summer!

ClownRoyal
02-22-2006, 03:23 PM
Traci and Jeff,
Thanks for the invite. Had a great time. See you guys soon.
Mike and Bune' (Bunny)

waterwitch
02-22-2006, 04:29 PM
Traci and Jeff,
Thanks for the invite. Had a great time. See you guys soon.
Mike and Bune' (Bunny)
Hi Guys! We are SO glad you made it. Your friends
were great as well.
Looking forward to more fun times.
Thanks for the cupcakes, they were a HIT with the kids.
(and the adults. :boxed: )