PDA

View Full Version : Hot Boat Mag just got banned from my house!

funkcity
08-08-2007, 04:31 PM
Just got the new HB issue today.
A little more risque photography started last month and wife and daughter were not pleased that this was coming in the mail to our house.
Now don't get me wrong, I canceled Powerboat and Trailer Boats years ago because I thought they were no fun at all I also thought HB represented all types of hot boats not just the $300K+ versions.
While its always been a bit comical to see a girl with high heels on the deck of a boat it none-the-less is great eye candy and has been a lot of fun.
I'm at work now I haven't even seen the new issue but I did get a scathing report from the wife and daughter units over the phone.
So yes I'll have to cancel my long running subscription.... (for a while anyway :idea: ):cry: :mad:

Mandelon
08-08-2007, 04:33 PM
Would you like to borrow my nuts for a couple days? :rolleyes: :D

Phat Matt
08-08-2007, 04:34 PM
Sounds like this would be a better magazine for your home. :rolleyes:
https://secure.bhg.com/bhg/images/marketing/Partnerpages/bhg_land_left_3for1_PostDM.jpg

ChumpChange
08-08-2007, 04:34 PM
That's messed up.:D

Jordy
08-08-2007, 04:35 PM
I'm guessing you don't subscribe to Hustler anymore either... :idea: :D :D

cyclone
08-08-2007, 04:36 PM
Its not called Boring Boat Magazine. Hot boats...hot women...
they go together. the mag would be a bit odd without them dont ya think.

OCMerrill
08-08-2007, 04:37 PM
Yeah really...take your nuts out of your wife's purse and make a stand!:D :D :D
I also subscribe to the other two mags as well. They are NOTHING like ***boat I do agree.

Biglue
08-08-2007, 04:37 PM
A little more risque photography started last month and wife and daughter were not pleased that this was coming in the mail to our house.
Now don't get me wrong, I canceled Powerboat and Trailer Boats years ago because I thought they were no fun at all I also thought HB represented all types of hot boats not just the $300K+ versions.
While its always been a bit comical to see a girl with high heels on the deck of a boat it none-the-less is great eye candy and has been a lot of fun.
I'm at work now I haven't even seen the new issue but I did get a scathing report from the wife and daughter units over the phone.
So yes I'll have to cancel my long running subscription.... (for a while anyway :idea: ):cry: :mad:
Wait a second......you're AT WORK, and your wife is telling you HB Mag is going to be a no-no from here on out over the phone before you even get home? Man oh man. Where does your wife keep her purse in the house? We can assemble the HB Mission Impossible team and help you retrieve your balls? :D :D :D

RiverToysJas
08-08-2007, 04:38 PM
So there's a magazine called Hot Boat too???? :confused:
RTJas :D

Biglue
08-08-2007, 04:39 PM
I'm guessing you don't subscribe to Hustler anymore either... :idea: :D :D
This dude must be the guy on that "Whipped" magazine cover page floating around on the net a while back. :D
http://www.funnyandjokes.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/whipped-magazine.jpg

phebus
08-08-2007, 04:39 PM
I wouldn't bother going home from work. Start the car and keep driving until you get to Havasu. Take pictures of girls in pasties and send them to your wife, then call her sister and ask her to join you. :D

OCMerrill
08-08-2007, 04:45 PM
This dude must be the guy on that "Whipped" magazine cover page floating around on the net a while back. :D
http://www.funnyandjokes.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/whipped-magazine.jpg
Hilarious!:D

CoolCruzinCobra
08-08-2007, 04:46 PM
Dude, There's more skin shown at a pool / spa/beach .(Leaving out Havasu)
Hot boats doing a great magazine. Keep it up Hot Boat

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-08-2007, 04:54 PM
can't you just send it to your work. :idea:

CoolCruzinCobra
08-08-2007, 04:56 PM
I wouldn't bother going home from work. Start the car and keep driving until you get to Havasu. Take pictures of girls in pasties and send them to your wife, then call her sister and ask her to join you. :D
LOL
:idea:

DMOORE
08-08-2007, 04:56 PM
What the hell are happening to the men in this country? Sad.
Darrell.

EAZYKILLER2006
08-08-2007, 04:59 PM
and she lets you log on here?
theres more RISQUE pics of girls on here
LOL AND THESE ARE GIRLS :D WE KNOW
dont let hers see the shait on here
or you will be banned from this site:rolleyes:

BIGRRNU
Perhaps she's a little insecure? If she has reason to feel threatened by some simple pics maybe keep the mag and dump the wife (I'm a wife) j/k

RiverToysJas
Ever since Bill Clinton's wife told him to becomes President, it's been downhill...... :rolleyes:

Jordy
08-08-2007, 05:00 PM
can't you just send it to your work. :idea:
I think you're missing the point... :idea:

cyclone
08-08-2007, 05:02 PM
bingo.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-08-2007, 05:03 PM
I get the point.. the point is he has to get the wifes purse and grab his nutts back.. or am I wrong.. :D :D

vmjtc3
08-08-2007, 05:04 PM
Let me be the first to point out this thread is useless without PICS:D

ratso
08-08-2007, 05:10 PM
http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

piper
08-08-2007, 05:11 PM
Buy the mag at the newstand and take it to work. Then on the way home pick up a six pack and a bottle of tequila. Drink it before you go inside your house. Once inside run into your wife's closest grab your balls back and get out as quickly as possible. It's that simple.:D

shippingguy
08-08-2007, 05:12 PM
Please tell me this guy is kidding, right??????:jawdrop:

Brewzed
08-08-2007, 05:15 PM
does she put a blind fold on you when you guys take the boat out? I can't believe the pussification of some married guys. Do you have to sit down when you take a leak?

HAMMER TIME
08-08-2007, 05:16 PM
ive seen better faces on an iodine bottle than on some of the women they have in there it always seem like they are brett bayne's stories that have the nasty looking ones. maybe tHey ought to call it HOT BOAT AND TRAILER TRASH MAG.:D

ratso
08-08-2007, 05:19 PM
Please tell me this guy is kidding, right??????:jawdrop:
I highly doubt he is kidding... I could tell you a few stories... my nephew dates the biggest kunt I ever met in my life...

Schiada76
08-08-2007, 05:22 PM
Hell, I'm going to cancel my subscription for putting that tore up skank on the cover!:eek: :D

Get415
08-08-2007, 05:24 PM
WOWZERS!!! Uh, try calling my good friend TOM LYKIS @1800-5800-tom...thats 1-800-580-0866. You need to get schooled on the Lykis 101...ASAP:mad:

Beer-30
08-08-2007, 05:34 PM
Must be the August issue? I have the July, but haven't got Aug yet.
He CAN'T be talking about July, as it is probably about as tame as they have ever been. Believe you/me, my wife usually picks it up first and rifles through it. She knows I mainly look at the boats, so she doesn't really care about the lady pics. After she browses, she flips it to me and usually says nothing. Even the risqué editions are no problem at my house.
She knows I couldn't land one of those ladies - if I wanted to. Plus she knows that I know that it would cost me my boat, house, pickup, 1/2 of my retirement and 50" plasma if I did. :D

Mandelon
08-08-2007, 05:37 PM
I bet he's not allowed to stick it in her pooper either.

LEADFOOTjosh
08-08-2007, 05:38 PM
please tell me.. that you already cheated on her with the girl on the ***boat cover.. and that why she is banning the mag..

EAZYKILLER2006
08-08-2007, 05:38 PM
lol i got hubby a subscription to playboy lol:devil:
damn swingers

EAZYKILLER2006
08-08-2007, 05:39 PM
fine
hell i got it for me

EAZYKILLER2006
08-08-2007, 05:40 PM
please tell me.. that you already cheated on her with the girl on the ***boat cover.. and that why she is banning the mag..
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/rotf.gif

98 Vector 21
08-08-2007, 05:41 PM
Now that right there is some funny shiat!

98 Vector 21
08-08-2007, 05:43 PM
Maybe just work some more overtime so your wife and kid can enjoy them self's at the mall! They don't have any risqué store fronts there....

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 05:50 PM
Easy, guys. Some men need a woman to take charge and make all the hard decisions. One of my best friends constantly promises we're going to Laughlin for a weekend and gives me a list of dates that he's "available". When I confirm one he doesn't call back for a month. When he finally calls back he doesn't talk about the "trip". When I mention it he acts like he forgot about it and says he'll check his calendar. Then he calls back a week later to cancel because his daughter is having a recital. 4 recitals and counting.
I don't blame his wife. She's a bitch and hates me but he lets her lead him around by the balls. It's his fault.

ratso
08-08-2007, 05:54 PM
Easy, guys. Some men need a woman to take charge and make all the hard decisions. One of my best friends constantly promises we're going to Laughlin for a weekend and gives me a list of dates that he's "available". When I confirm one he doesn't call back for a month. When he finally calls back he doesn't talk about the "trip". When I mention it he acts like he forgot about it and says he'll check his calendar. Then he calls back a week later to cancel because his daughter is having a recital. 4 recitals and counting.
I don't blame his wife. She's a bitch and hates me but he lets her lead him around by the balls. It's his fault.
I see that a lot especially with guys raised by a single mom... talk about a bunch of Vaginas.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-08-2007, 05:56 PM
Let me be the first to point out this thread is useless without PICS:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/365821591_86e49f454d.jpg
:D :D :D

OCMerrill
08-08-2007, 06:06 PM
I might suggest....
http://cover6.cduniverse.com/MuzeAudioArt/470/473939.jpg

cxr133
08-08-2007, 06:11 PM
I bet he's not allowed to stick it in her pooper either.
im guessing its reversed... HE probably takes it up the pooper!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-08-2007, 06:11 PM
or borrow some.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/438702253_3fe1462415.jpg
:D :D

IDRPSTF
08-08-2007, 06:13 PM
I feel your pain man. Sometimes when I am not working the parties at the Lingerie store... or doing a inventory photoshoot with all the models at SmugglersInc, my wife will ask why I was out till 2:00 and came home smelling like perfume and booze! Its like they just wont let up on us and the leash just keeps getting shorter Huh?
I know exactly where you are coming from

OutCole'd
08-08-2007, 06:13 PM
May I suggest you change your screen name, but sounds like you might want to check with the wife to make sure thats OK.

Rvr Swpr
08-08-2007, 06:15 PM
This guy has got to be with ***boat. This post will sell alot of mags.lol

MR HARLEY
08-08-2007, 06:19 PM
I feel your pain man. Sometimes when I am not working the parties at the Lingerie store... or doing a inventory photoshoot with all the models at SmugglersInc, my wife will ask why I was out till 2:00 and came home smelling like perfume and booze! Its like they just wont let up on us and the leash just keeps getting shorter Huh?
I know exactly where you are coming from
Is Smugglers Inc. hireing? :D

ratso
08-08-2007, 06:20 PM
im guessing its reversed... HE probably takes it up the pooper!!!
That's just wrong...:D

thatguy
08-08-2007, 06:38 PM
Am I to understand that this was too risque for you, yet she permits your daughter to see it? And join in the petition to emasculate you further?
My wife got pissed when I cancelled Stuff. She liked the articles!!
Tommy

Troy McClure
08-08-2007, 06:42 PM
I was going to post in this other thread and link to this one but is was locked for some reason.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160083
You guys REALLY need to grow a pair. OR, like someone else mentioned, listen to some Lykis. Even though that guy gets boring after a while, he's got some good suggestions for ya.

funkcity
08-08-2007, 07:06 PM
You guys are sure entertaining. Great pig BTW !!!
I could easily make a stand but why?
Why are my desires any more important than theirs?
It's just not something I need to quibble over... on the important stuff?, thats a different matter.
Hot Boat Mag made a change to sell more mags and that's fine. It just wasn't received well on the home front.... which to me is more important.
The LA Times had some over-the-top left wing articles and I canceled it right there. Not too popular for my son's affection for the LAT Sports section... but I did it anyway.
So it appears that the only ones concerned are in my family and Hot Boat is batting 1000. Well good for them. Well done! They know their market.
OK fire away !!!

OSidePat
08-08-2007, 07:07 PM
What a Homo

Mandelon
08-08-2007, 07:10 PM
Even Dr. Laura would be ashamed. :(
Happier Wife = Happier Life...........ask her to at least make it up to you. :devil:

thatguy
08-08-2007, 07:11 PM
It's just not something I need to quibble over... on the important stuff?, thats a different matter.
Hot Boat Mag made a change to sell more mags and that's fine. It just wasn't received well on the home front.... which to me is more important.
The LA Times had some over-the-top left wing articles and I canceled it right there. Not too popular for my son's affection for the LAT Sports section... but I did it anyway.
So it appears that the only ones concerned are in my family and Hot Boat is batting 1000. Well good for them. Well done! They know their market.
OK fire away !!!
"Wheyy deed you stop thee Jaazz musik, waaz eet nut pleezaunt to you?"

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-08-2007, 07:12 PM
OK fire away !!!
can I ask you what kind of mags your wife gets if any..:)

Tom Brown
08-08-2007, 07:18 PM
It would seem there's no point to this discussion but some of us can see a clear difference between the following two scenarios.
1) I don't like this so I'm not going to read it
2) I don't like this so I'm not going to let you read it
It's about personal choice and the freedom to be ourselves. If you don't like ***boat Magazine, that's fine. The question is, how will you be able to respect yourself when you know someone else is controlling you like the less significant person you have allowed yourself to become?
I don't intend any disrespect with this, funkcity. It's just a different point of view. :cool:

Troy McClure
08-08-2007, 07:24 PM
The LA Times had some over-the-top left wing articles and I canceled it right there. Not too popular for my son's affection for the LAT Sports section... but I did it anyway
Just wondering, Why?

RiverToysJas
08-08-2007, 07:26 PM
Just wondering, Why?
He said why......they had left-wing over the top articles.....same reason I won't read that paper.
RTJas ;)

Troy McClure
08-08-2007, 07:28 PM
While I was making the above post I saw the above.
Question: Why are her desires more important than yours?
Not trying to be dr Phil here, just can't believe some people think this way....

rivrrts429
08-08-2007, 07:30 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pjllz1NRnDM

Troy McClure
08-08-2007, 07:33 PM
He said why......they had left-wing over the top articles.....same reason I won't read that paper.
RTJas ;)
I don't read that paper either because of its liberal view. However, if I had a son that enjoyed it why would you cancel your subscription? Also, reading different views from your own, only solidify your belief that the other guy is an idiot. Right?

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 07:45 PM
Even Dr. Laura would be ashamed. :(
Happier Wife = Happier Life...........ask her to at least make it up to you. :devil:
Dr. Laura would make his wife feel like the insecure little byotch she is. If she's afraid a ***boat bikini girl is goona take her man she needs to do something to convince him to stay. Every time he opens a ***boat magazine she needs to put on the free T-shirt (Commando) and give him something to remember. If you think your man is more interested in a magazine picture than you, convince him otherwise. I'm pretty sure any guy would take his wife's naked body right now instead of fantasizing about a bikini chick he'll never get!!
I speak from experience that my wife's actions wearing the ***boat Tee made me forget all about the silicone skanks in about 3 seconds...

RiverToysJas
08-08-2007, 07:46 PM
I don't read that paper either because of its liberal view. However, if I had a son that enjoyed it why would you cancel your subscription? Also, reading different views from your own, only solidify your belief that the other guy is an idiot. Right?
Very True!

funkcity
08-08-2007, 07:46 PM
It would seem there's no point to this discussion but some of us can see a clear difference between the following two scenarios.
It's about personal choice and the freedom to be ourselves. If you don't like ***boat Magazine, that's fine. The question is, how will you be able to respect yourself when you know someone else is controlling you like the less significant person you have allowed yourself to become?
I don't intend any disrespect with this, funkcity. It's just a different point of view. :cool:
Tom,
Somehow your perception is way over the top here.
It's just not important enough for me to deal with.
And respect is a 2 way street and you don't even know me to make the statement.
Every day I deal with compromise in the workplace and at home.
If I always had it my way life would be simple.
3) or I just don't want our young kids to read it...that's the 3rd choice.
I realize that most of you seem to live in an all-me-all-the-time world but what's the point?
BTW, if I wanted to keep getting it at home I could but it is out of respect for them that I'll through-my-own-will cancel.
I just don't equate respect as equaling no-balls.
Am I totally alone here?
A somewhat civil discussion without pics would be fine here! Thanks.

MR HARLEY
08-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Am I totally alone here?
Yes. :D

GHT
08-08-2007, 07:56 PM
Are you friggin' kidding??? I'll bet your wife stops you from going to the lake because girls wear bikinis and thongs. Hell you might as well not watch football this year because they might show a cheerleader..:rolleyes:

Phat Matt
08-08-2007, 08:06 PM
"Wheyy deed you stop thee Jaazz musik, waaz eet nut pleezaunt to you?"
I'm coming for you Pepe le bitch. :D

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 08:08 PM
Tom,
I realize that most of you seem to live in an all-me-all-the-time world but what's the point?
BTW, if I wanted to keep getting it at home I could but it is out of respect for them that I'll through-my-own-will cancel.
Am I totally alone here?
Wow. Talk about the full blown surrender. Dude, if you like the magazine, READ IT! If your wife is so insecure that she's worried a picture will divert your attention from her, you need marital counseling. If you defer to her insecure notions, you have totally and completely allowed your woman to emasculate you. Does your wife not know that men like to look at women? Is this a surprise to her? Or did she assume she was the only female you would ever look at and/or be attracted to? If so she's delusional and a control freak.
Sorry to get in your kitchen, but stand up for yourself. If ***boat is off the menu, what's next? Will she Tazer you for looking at women in public? Will you not get sex because she accuses you of having a crush on the girl at the grocery store? Where will it end? If you think we're all wrong and ***boat is just too risque and your wife has the right to be offended because other women dared taunt you with their breastsessness...well...please report to the Department of Manhood and surrender your balls. You are now officially neutered.

GHT
08-08-2007, 08:14 PM
OK fire away !!!
***boat hasn't made ANY changes. Your wife has convinced you that it has somehow slowly changed by showing more T&A to sell more mags. I'll bet you the F'ing Farm that this isn't the first time she has "dropped the hint" that HB is getting more Riske' (sp). This has been brewing for some time and you bought it!! Remember, a marriage is give and take, not someone brain washing the other spouse into believing as they do. Look at past issues they are no different.

thatguy
08-08-2007, 08:25 PM
Strangley, My wife would leave me in a second at the first sign of weakness.
She told me when we started seeing each other " If there is one thing I hate it is a wimp".
Not calling you that, just what she told me. She would question my sexuality if I DID NOT have A Stuff magazine or Easy Rider laying around. She is who she is, and I respect that. I think most women feel that way. They want the security of knowing their man will fight and protect her, regardless of the outcome. Will take care of the house and everyone in it. AND stand their ground, even with her.
All housholds are different, I guess.
Tommy

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 08:31 PM
Strangley, My wife would leave me in a second at the first sign of weakness.
She told me when we started seeing each other " If there is one thing I hate it is a wimp".
Not calling you that, just what she told me. She would question my sexuality if I DID NOT have A Stuff magazine or Easy Rider laying around. She is who she is, and I respect that. I think most women feel that way. They want the security of knowing their man will fight and protect her, regardless of the outcome. Will take care of the house and everyone in it. AND stand their ground, even with her.
All housholds are different, I guess.
Tommy
Exactly! My Mother-in-Law told me secretly that my wife stuck with me because she's hard headed and I was the first guy who stood up to her and had opposing views. Women want a MAN. Not a friggin robot with a Vagina that follows their directions and succumbs to their every whim.

MR HARLEY
08-08-2007, 08:36 PM
I think your man-card needs to be revoked funkcity. :idea:

J540
08-08-2007, 08:37 PM
A quick handy isn't CHEETTING :D :D While reading HB is it.:D :D :D
Dude................OH F*%^ Never mind.:) :) NUT up will you If she don't like it don't read it , just put it in your Sock drawer or you tool box. WTF.

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 08:40 PM
He'll be back later. He's watching The View and Oprah with the wife on Tivo right now...

Racey
08-08-2007, 08:41 PM
Guess we know who's wearing the pants in this household. If your ol lady won't let you read ***boat cause the chicks are too risque, time to find a new ol lady :D

bajarunner
08-08-2007, 08:44 PM
:jawdrop: Man! Everyone has there space in life, if this was over a Hustler subscription then ok I could see her point but ***boat? Come on what will she pull the plug on next, and if you go with this there will be a next mark my words. If you enjoy reading ***boat magazine which is no more offensive than watching Family Guy on regular TV then you need to sack up and claim your space, if not then why did you create this thread?
If my wife tried to pull some BS stunt like that I would cancel her subscription and find a new wife, but that won't happen because we respect each others needs and wants. Just my two cents good luck.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-08-2007, 08:44 PM
FUNKCITY.. why wont you say what your wife reads.. :idea: :D

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 08:47 PM
My wife knows I'll never leave her for a HB chick. Too skinny, skanky and plastic for the most part...except for Bre. If she showed up at my door wearing a smile I might be divorced in the morning:devil:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-08-2007, 08:50 PM
My wife knows I'll never leave her for a HB chick. Too skinny, skanky and plastic for the most part...except for Bre. If she showed up at my door wearing a smile I might be divorced in the morning:devil:
well if I remember right you were one who didn't like pics of any of the skanky, skinny, plastic filled girls on here.:idea:

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 08:52 PM
well if I remember right you were one who didn't like pics of any of the skanky, skinny, plastic filled girls on here.:idea:
I had to make an exception for you, Char, because of your award winning ass in the thong:D Is that a good enough compliment to get me a ride in the DCB??

J540
08-08-2007, 08:55 PM
Here's the kind of pic's you will be aloud to look at for now onhttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/nun.jpg

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-08-2007, 08:56 PM
I had to make an exception for you, Char, because of your award winning ass in the thong:D Is that a good enough compliment to get me a ride in the DCB??
:idea: you sure have changed.:eek: .

beaverretriever
08-08-2007, 08:57 PM
OMG, I just got home and read this. I honestly thought it was a joke.
Do you like the mag? If so, you should continue to read it. Its not like you were on the front lawn in a banana hammock, jerking off to Fiesta Butt Babes magazine.
If she really loves you, and knows that reading the mag makes you happy then she shouldn't give a crap.
What I don't understand is that you said your daughter didn't like it either??? If she doesn't like it, she should move the F out. If she is too young to move out, she shouldn't have a say anyways. Does she pay the mortgage or somthing;) LOL
BTW, the picture below is for you!

KLEPTOW
08-08-2007, 08:58 PM
Does she open all of your mail with out asking, or just magazines?

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-08-2007, 08:59 PM
OMG, I just got home and read this. I honestly thought it was a joke.
Do you like the mag? If so, you should continue to read it. Its not like you were on the front lawn in a banana hammock, jerking off to Fiesta Butt Babes magazine.
If she really loves you, and knows that reading the mag makes you happy then she shouldn't give a crap.
What I don't understand is that you said your daughter didn't like it either??? If she doesn't like it, she should move the F out. If she is too young to move out, she shouldn't have a say anyways. Does she pay the mortgage or somthing;) LOL
BTW, the picture below is for you!
Thank you.:D :devil:

MR HARLEY
08-08-2007, 09:00 PM
Here's the kind of pic's you will be aloud to look at for now on
Or these. :eek: :D
http://www.un.org/Pubs/chronicle/2002/issue3/081902_afghan_women.jpg

beaverretriever
08-08-2007, 09:01 PM
[/SIZE]
Thank you.:D :devil:
Oh, the pic is for Highroller as well.... some of those skinny, skanky, plastic chics... :rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-08-2007, 09:11 PM
Oh, the pic is for Highroller as well.... some of those skinny, skanky, plastic chics... :rolleyes:
well those are three I would like to takes pics with.. with my skinny skanky plastic self.. :D :D

Tom Brown
08-08-2007, 09:14 PM
I could imagine it would seem that way, given how different our points of view are.
Fair enough. I guess our priorities differ.
And respect is a 2 way street...
Not in your house, it would seem.
... and you don't even know me to make the statement.
What statement? Do you mean the statement that you're less significant that your wife and likely your daughter? You are being censored, funkcity. I'm trying to imagine a scenario in which that can happen without a power imbalance.... and I can't do it.
I see. You're conceding your magazine. What did your wife and daughter concede?
This is not about that. This is censorship. This is about personal space.
If you were talking about not getting your choice of holiday destination, that would be a situation for compromise.
Interesting spin. Read your first post. That is not how this was presented.
.... wife and daughter were not pleased that this was coming in the mail to our house.... I did get a scathing report from the wife and daughter units over the phone....
Yes, there is a lot of that here. I do my best to be a person of compromise so I can certainly respect that position but that is not how I see this.
I just don't equate the forfeit of personal space as equaling self respect.
Am I totally alone here?
You may be alone in this thread but you are not alone completely. I recall a thread in which a member mentioned he asked his wife if he could go to the river and she said 'no'. It drew a similar response to your thread.
One of the things that's going on here is that different people have different relationships. If you have something that you are happy with, my hat is off to you. It couldn't matter less if anyone else understands your point of view, as long as it works for you.
In that vein, I wish you well and offer my support on that level.
One thing that strikes me a possibility here is that perhaps your wife is someone who is uptight. That can be a self feeding cycle. Don't despair. A solution is at hand.
Have you ever considered the idea of going to the bar after work, get a nice buzz going, drive to a toy store and pick up a suit of studded leather, chrome snaffle rings, hobnail boots, and then finally stomping into the house, rip your wife's clothes off, grab her hips and pound the pipe into her like you're an angry bull, just bolted from another pasture after goring the farmer and knocking down the fence. I'm talking about throwing down on her like a semi-tractor bumping an orange traffic cone. Pay no attention to the kids. Let them run for their lives or stay and watch. When it's all done, say "I am Funkcity and I have a penis."
Think about it.

J540
08-08-2007, 09:15 PM
I don't know ... Iam kinda new at this magazine stuff, But maybe she will approve of this
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/8786-52.jpg
Quick get the boy out before its to late.:D

MR HARLEY
08-08-2007, 09:15 PM
I happen to like skinny, skanky, plastic chics. :D
well those are three I would like to takes pics with.. with my skinny skanky plastic self..
Any way we could get somemore pics?? ;) :)

J540
08-08-2007, 09:22 PM
I happen to like skinny, skanky, plastic chics. :D
Any way we could get somemore pics?? ;) :)
Me too, Here's one we just took.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/IMG_0227.jpg

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 09:25 PM
Have you ever considered the idea of going to the bar after work, get a nice buzz going, drive to a toy store to picking up a suit of studded leather, chrome snaffle rings, and hobnail boots, and then finally stomping into the house, rip your wife's clothes off, grab her hips and pound the pipe into her like you're an angry bull, just bolted from another pasture after goring the farmer and jumping the fence. I'm talking about throwing down on her like a semi-tractor bumping an orange road cone. Pay no attention to the kids. Let them run for their lives or stay and watch. When it's all done, say "I am Funkcity and I have a penis."
Think about it.
I...Fukk...Dude, Brown. I've been laughing my balls off for 5 minutes. (Does that make me like Funk City now? Ball-less?) Luckily I didn't spit JD on the monitor...Holy crap. Where do you come up with this stuff? You are truly a literary master!!

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 09:27 PM
Me too, Here's one we just took.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/IMG_0227.jpg
Yikes!!:eek: Is she on the Nicole Richie diet?? Eww...Never seen a white Ethiopian.

MR HARLEY
08-08-2007, 09:28 PM
Saw those on isl thanks! She is a beautiful goddess sent from above. Its like a breast of fresh air in here.;) :)

MR HARLEY
08-08-2007, 09:31 PM
Yikes!! Is she on the Nicole Richie diet?? Eww...Never seen a white Ethiopian.
Now why did you have to go and say that, you cant be serious. :idea: :rolleyes:
IMHO she looks to be in great physical condition.

Tom Brown
08-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Never seen a white Ethiopian.
Easy there, lance. I think she's gorgeous. :cool:

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 09:36 PM
Now why did you have to go and say that, you cant be serious. :idea: :rolleyes:
IMHO she looks to be in great physical condition.
Different strokes, dude. I personally don't like the "emaciated" look where ribs and pelvic bones stick out more than hips.

Baja Big Dog
08-08-2007, 09:37 PM
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb115/bajabigdog/fagad.jpg
Dude, its called weight watchers, sounds like she needs to shed a few, might be a little insecure....
Do your nuts shrink much if your wife uses the vacume bags, before she freezes them?

thatguy
08-08-2007, 09:41 PM
Have you ever considered the idea of going to the bar after work, get a nice buzz going, drive to a toy store and picking up a suit of studded leather, chrome snaffle rings, hobnail boots, and then finally stomping into the house, rip your wife's clothes off, grab her hips and pound the pipe into her like you're an angry bull, just bolted from another pasture after goring the farmer and knocking down the fence. I'm talking about throwing down on her like a semi-tractor bumping an orange traffic cone. Pay no attention to the kids. Let them run for their lives or stay and watch. When it's all done, say "I am Funkcity and I have a penis."
Think about it.
THIS,... This is why I pledge my respect to this man!!
This is the stuff I was talking about in your call out thread!
MASTER!!
Tommy

PaPaG
08-08-2007, 10:24 PM
Classic :eek:

djunkie
08-08-2007, 10:49 PM
Different strokes, dude. I personally don't like the "emaciated" look where ribs and pelvic bones stick out more than hips.
Its just the way shes standing. If you saw her in person you'd be tripping over your tongue.

BajaMike
08-08-2007, 11:39 PM
I'm not reading all 4 or 5 pages of this......:idea:
Can I just say...."ditto what Mandelon said"......??

selfmade
08-09-2007, 12:17 AM
and she lets you log on here?
s:
No he logs on from work. This is the funniest thread i have read in a while. I laughed out loud at some of your responses.

selfmade
08-09-2007, 12:18 AM
He might put them in his mouth! LOL:jawdrop:

riverbound
08-09-2007, 12:22 AM
Funkcity.....I am F*cking speechless. you must be the worlds biggest p*ssy. :rolleyes:
This has nothing to do with respect, or compramise or any of the other BS excuses you posted. You let your wife take off with your Balls a long time ago. and now she is seeing how far she can demasculate you.
Before we know it you will be loaded up on estrogen, watching Ricky lake, tivoing Oprah. and menstrating. you make me sick!

Rexone
08-09-2007, 12:43 AM
Classic :D

Rexone
08-09-2007, 12:47 AM
Have you ever considered the idea of going to the bar after work, get a nice buzz going, drive to a toy store and pick up a suit of studded leather, chrome snaffle rings, hobnail boots, and then finally stomping into the house, rip your wife's clothes off, grab her hips and pound the pipe into her like you're an angry bull, just bolted from another pasture after goring the farmer and knocking down the fence. I'm talking about throwing down on her like a semi-tractor bumping an orange traffic cone. Pay no attention to the kids. Let them run for their lives or stay and watch. When it's all done, say "I am Funkcity and I have a penis."
Think about it.
Brown :D
How's the ice cream in the park program working out Thomster

thatguy
08-09-2007, 01:21 AM
Funk,
I had to re-read this to try to understand your deal here. I could not figure out why you b*tched in the first post, then defended your wife and daughter's decision from there.
But now I see that you were never b*itching at all, and I find that very disturbing. I'm afraid this has turned into "helsinki syndrome". You do not even realize you are captive anymore.
1) If my wife made that call, which is just absurd to think, I would have laughed so hard I would have s h i t myself. No kidding. I would still be waiting for the punchline.
2) Daughter would be on 1 week restriction for even TOUCHING my s h i t.
Let alone looking in my mag without asking.
3) I would ask my wife what was bothering her, because pictures of some girl in a mag certainly would not be an issue for discussion of any kind normally.
4) Next time out in the boat, I would bet she had a surprise for me. She would probably sneak some heels in her bag and assume a similar pose on the bow just for fun. She has that kind of body, even at 45 years.
Now to be honest with you, my first wife I tried for 15 years to do the right thing, make her happy, and cater to her wishes. What a mistake. It was only later after she left "for a real man" that I got it. All that ass kissing got me divorced. They hate wimps. Some things require discussion, some things don't. Kids keep there grubby little mits out of your s h i t or ground there smart little asses.
Tommy
PS- I'm afraid that there may be no hope for you. The statement about a girl in heels being "comical" tells me all I need to know.:D

Jbb
08-09-2007, 02:03 AM
Its not like you were on the front lawn in a banana hammock, jerking off to Fiesta Butt Babes magazine.
I see you have been to Browns house......:D

Jbb
08-09-2007, 02:05 AM
I could imagine it would seem that way, given how different our points of view are.
Fair enough. I guess our priorities differ.
Not in your house, it would seem.
What statement? Do you mean the statement that you're less significant that your wife and likely your daughter? You are being censored, funkcity. I'm trying to imagine a scenario in which that can happen without a power imbalance.... and I can't do it.
I see. You're conceding your magazine. What did your wife and daughter concede?
This is not about that. This is censorship. This is about personal space.
If you were talking about not getting your choice of holiday destination, that would be a situation for compromise.
Interesting spin. Read your first post. That is not how this was presented.
Yes, there is a lot of that here. I do my best to be a person of compromise so I can certainly respect that position but that is not how I see this.
I just don't equate the forfeit of personal space as equaling self respect.
You may be alone in this thread but you are not alone completely. I recall a thread in which a member mentioned he asked his wife if he could go to the river and she said 'no'. It drew a similar response to your thread.
One of the things that's going on here is that different people have different relationships. If you have something that you are happy with, my hat is off to you. It couldn't matter less if anyone else understands your point of view, as long as it works for you.
One thing that strikes me a possibility here is that perhaps your wife is someone who is uptight. That can be a self feeding cycle. Don't despair. A solution is at hand.
Think about it.
Angry Bull.....lmao....:D
I thought the board decided a while back that it was in really bad tast to go with chrome snaffle rings before Labor Day....?

Jbb
08-09-2007, 02:11 AM
My wife knows I'll never leave her for a HB chick. Too skinny, skanky and plastic for the most part...
Not to mention the constant gelcoat damage from spike heels.....:p

ratso
08-09-2007, 04:35 AM
Funk,
Now to be honest with you, my first wife I tried for 15 years to do the right thing, make her happy, and cater to her wishes. What a mistake. It was only later after she left "for a real man" that I got it. All that ass kissing got me divorced. They hate wimps.
PS- I'm afraid that there may be no hope for you. The statement about a girl in heels being "comical" tells me all I need to know.:D
Exactly... he needs to knock this wench down a notch or two before it's too late, although my guess would be that it already is...
She'll probably be riding a real man's nuts in no time at all...

Jbb
08-09-2007, 04:37 AM
She'll probably be riding a real man's nuts in no time at all...
:D

dragboat
08-09-2007, 05:01 AM
Hey funk,
I may have a solution. Just cut out the images that you're uncomfortable with and send them to me. I will stick them an that thin magnetic sheet stuff, trim them up nice and stick them on to my garage fridge. Your wife can still read the articles.:D
Everybody wins!
:D :D

Mandelon
08-09-2007, 05:23 AM
It's just not important enough for me to deal with. You chose to post about it.
And respect is a 2 way street When do you get some from your family?
If I always had it my way life would be simple. Seems simple for your wife
3) or I just don't want our young kids to read it...that's the 3rd choice. Don't leave it on the coffee table, or do they rifle through all your stuff looking for objectionable items?
I realize that most of you seem to live in an all-me-all-the-time world but what's the point? Your wife seems to be living there. You're at working supporting them aren't you? You're doing your duty, how about a little support for your interests at home?
BTW, if I wanted to keep getting it at home I could but it is out of respect for them that I'll through-my-own-will cancel. So the mag isn't banned, you just decided to cancel......that's not how you started this thread.
I just don't equate respect as equaling no-balls. She's not giving you any respect. I don't think anyone here makes that equation either.
Am I totally alone here? It would appear so, my unfortunate friend.

Old Texan
08-09-2007, 05:50 AM
I think we may have a family of "Puritans" or "Quakers" here. He aggrees with the wife and kids view and doesn't want this "porn" as they believe it to be in their house. He must fight the "burning in his loins" at all costs as he fears the temptation. They have extra heavy thick curtains in the bedroom so no nudity is visible in the dark. Hell if shown a lineup of nude women, he couldn't pick out his wife if he didn't see her face.
This is the family you see picketing the corner store over the Playboys and Penthouses for sale behind the counter and the family that insists the grocery store cover the front page of Cosmo and People at the checkout.
These folks haven't figured out "they" are the abnormal perverts.
FunkCity is actually "PrudeCity" and deserves having his balls in a jar....frickin' wimp:devil:

rocket98
08-09-2007, 05:52 AM
Hell, I'm going to cancel my subscription for putting that tore up skank on the cover!:eek: :D
Havaskank
You made the cover!!!!!!!

OCMerrill
08-09-2007, 06:41 AM
It just so happens that the latest issue came yesterday. I read it last night and I don't see where this issue is any different than the last 3 years of issues I have read.:idea:
The biggest problem I have with the awesome pictures of the real nice looking ladies is...I can't find the boats anywhere when their posed.:) I have a severe case of tunnel vision I guess.:)
Also, I have news for you Funkcity so read closely. Your wife and daughter (if she is past maybe 16 and you did not mention her age) probably discuss things that would make your ears smoke.
If she is a younger girl (pre teen) then your wife should not be sharing this mag with her as obviously it has been questionable to her in months previous. Yes?
Your wife using your DAUGHTER to back herself up is just a bit twisted as well. What is up with that?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-09-2007, 06:50 AM
SISSY LA-LA ;)
Do you wear an apron while kissing her ass too? :D
Be a man and take stand. Geez. I am embarrassed for both of you.

justfloatn
08-09-2007, 07:08 AM
I didn't read all the post. So this may have been pointed out.
If hot chicks in bikinis are offensive. How do you get her to the lake or river to go boating??:confused: :idea:
Do you have a boat? Does she let you use it?

Jbb
08-09-2007, 07:09 AM
SISSY LA-LA ;)
Do you wear an apron while kissing her ass too? :D
Be a man and take stand. Geez. I am embarrassed for both of you.
Damm.......the chicks are even mocking you......lol...:D

Tom Brown
08-09-2007, 07:27 AM
If hot chicks in bikinis are offensive. How do you get her to the lake or river to go boating??:confused: :idea:
The reasonable discussion phase of this thread ended just before the initial post, justfloatin. It's a mob beating now. Please feel welcome to join us.

meaniam
08-09-2007, 07:48 AM
I'm sure most found this entertaining
how long have you been married? it is too late for you to make that stand now. having a lady get bent over a mag is crazy. yet alone your daughter!!! if it is that bad and the wife disagreed with it that much. why did she let your daughter see it. I could never imagine going thru life being worried or told by my wife what i can read, fast forwarding thru r movie, or getting yelled at for observing the ladies at the beach or river. i know i have heard it all before from the ladies that hold their man's balls. i also have dropped the one lady that said that it is disrespectful to my lady. I SAY BULLSHIT to that.... it is natural to look. and that same lady insisted that ladies at the river with 2 piece bikinis and pasties were whores.(she was actually the slut. couldn't stay faithful.) i loaded her up quick with her no balls husband and rushed them back to the ramp. wanted her away from me fast. it gets old the moment it come out their mouths.
should have put that fire out long ago. so you could move on with more important stuff like the 2 of yours happiness. shit i feel bad for whoever is man enough to stand ground with your daughter. not saying she is bad or anything. just she maybe in a world of shock
i feel hot boat has become more mellow over the past 7 years. it use to be that hb. had a handful of hot ladies every issue.
get your boy the la times. any kids that read any part of the newspaper is incredible. it is sports he reads and I'm sure they wont rerun that same article. I'm sure the tv and computer have more over the top left wing things and you didn't throw those away.
easy fix cancel subscription or tell them you moved and give them my address. forget about it. might want to rethink this website it is far over the top left wing. not saying goodbye. but crap if you think the mag is bad you are in for a shocker (http://youtube.com/watch?v=0r8CJbVjSDw):jawdrop: with this site!!!!
wish they sold hot boat around here!!!!!
I don't intend any disrespect with this, funkcity. It's just a different point of view.
it sounds like number 2. forget the number 3 reason he later offers.
i couldnt agree with you more tb.

That Guy
08-09-2007, 08:05 AM
This my friends is really sad....I will never understand what makes people so uncomfortable seeing a girl in a bikini...the shots are very far from risque...I realize the distinction of risque is different for everyone, but I personally think it is unfortunate that some people are happy living their whole life with blinders on......:(
I can't believe his wife and daughter would call him at work to complain about HB....maybe about the spelling errors and inaccuracies but not the photos...:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2007, 08:22 AM
Yikes!!:eek: Is she on the Nicole Richie diet?? Eww...Never seen a white Ethiopian.
see I told you.. can you please put a pic of your lovely real,non skany,non plastic, wife up for us all to see.

ratso
08-09-2007, 08:28 AM
see I told you.. can you please put a pic of your lovely real,non skany,non plastic, wife up for us all to see.
I thought she was pretty dang hot myself!:D

beaverretriever
08-09-2007, 08:28 AM
Yeah, I bet she is a real looker....:rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2007, 08:30 AM
I thought she was pretty dang hot myself!:D
I have never seen her or him for that matter.:)

beaverretriever
08-09-2007, 08:30 AM
This my friends is really sad....I will never understand what makes people so uncomfortable seeing a girl in a bikini...the shots are very far from risque...I realize the distinction of risque is different for everyone, but I personally think it is unfortunate that some people are happy living their whole life with blinders on......:(
I can't believe his wife and daughter would call him at work to complain about HB....maybe about the spelling errors and inaccuracies but not the photos...:D
Steve, next time we are out, we will have to make sure our wives say hi to Funkcity and call him by name. I bet that would get her panties in a bunch...LOL :D :D

ratso
08-09-2007, 08:32 AM
I have never seen her or him for that matter.:)
LOL...:D I'm talking about Mrs J540... the pic on page 4.;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2007, 08:32 AM
Yeah, I bet she is a real looker....:rolleyes:
Well we will not know until he puts a pic of her up.. we shall see ..:) :idea: http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/kavapapir.gif

ratso
08-09-2007, 08:33 AM
Steve, next time we are out, we will have to make sure our wives say hi to Funkcity by name. I bet that would get her panties in a bunch...LOL :D :D
I doubt it takes her much at all...

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2007, 08:33 AM
LOL...:D I'm talking about Mrs J540... the pic on page 4.;)
LOL!! sorry. I miss read it.. But I will have to agree.. She is a hottie.. :devil: :D

meaniam
08-09-2007, 08:36 AM
Think about it.
Classic nice twist. i was waiting for it and was feeling disappointed half way thru. then this paragraph saved it:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2007, 08:38 AM
Thank you.. :devil: :devil: :D

That Guy
08-09-2007, 08:38 AM
Steve, next time we are out, we will have to make sure our wives say hi to Funkcity by name. I bet that would get her panties in a bunch...LOL :D :D
Yikes....:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

Biglue
08-09-2007, 08:39 AM
WOW, this thread really went bad for Funkcity. No wonder he has the post count he does after being here for so long. LOL
Tom Brown, you crack me up dude. Where do you come up with this shit?
Mrs. J540 is one smoking lady with the curves in all the right places. She's even better looking in person too.
Funkcity, you're saying that you agreed with cancelling a mag subscription because it was not worth fighting for. Why is a mag with a few swim suit models even on the radar? I would tend to say there is other WAY bigger underlying issues that led your wife taking the stand she did on the magazine. If I were in your shoes, I would also find it completely unacceptable for her to stand hand in hand with you daughter and "TELL" you the mag is going away. At my house, my daughter would get the "don't mettle (sp?) in adult conversations" talk before she was sent to her room. Comprimising at such a simple level is insane. Sack up my friend and good luck. BTW, I would take Tom Brown's advise as well. LMAO.

Cole Trickle
08-09-2007, 08:40 AM
LMAO....
I have tears in my eyes f rom some of the comments:D
Like mentioned it's not Hustler ;) I have had a playboy subscription for years and it comes in a sealed bag. Even when I have kids I will have the magazine delivered but won't keep it on the coffe table.
Keep it in the garage and tell the wife and daughter to stay away from your mail.:eek: :) :idea:
......and JS540's wife is absolutely stunning in both pics and reality. Anyone that thinks she is overly skinny has issues.
<------ dosen't like super skinny Nicole Ritchie girls:)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2007, 08:43 AM
I will have to say. I fight for the mag when it gets here. We both look at it. But usually I get the mail first so I am the first to get the pages sticky. LMAO!! J/K:D :D :D

beaverretriever
08-09-2007, 08:44 AM
Well we will not know until he puts a pic of her up.. we shall see ..:) :idea: http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/kavapapir.gif
He will never post a pic. About a yr ago he stated only girls with no self respect or dignity would allow their spouse or boyfriend post pix...LOL

Cole Trickle
08-09-2007, 08:45 AM
I will have to say. I fight for the mag when it gets here. We both look at it. But usually I get the mail first so I am the first to get the pages sticky. LMAO!! J/K:D :D :D
Sticky??????
You eating a popcicle and licking the ladies?:D :eek: :devil:

Hustler
08-09-2007, 08:46 AM
If I didn't know any better I would of bet a $1,000 this was Holy Moly.LOL:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2007, 08:49 AM
Sticky??????
You eating a popcicle and licking the ladies?:D :eek: :devil:
ROTFLMAO!! :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2007, 08:49 AM
He will never post a pic. About a yr ago he stated only girls with no self respect or dignity would allow their spouse or boyfriend post pix...LOL
That is how I remember it.. :) :D

suckin&pumpin
08-09-2007, 08:50 AM
instead of being led around like a bitch ass dog by your nuts while you kiss your wifes ass.....shove a few inches up the ole back door and loosen some shit up, if it doesnt work at least you will have sh$t on your d$ck instead of your nose!!!!

jbtrailerjim
08-09-2007, 08:54 AM
So I take you're a chubby chaser? You probably have a chubby wife/girlfriend, right? That is usually the only reason a guy would say something negative like that about a skinny woman. I personaly think she looks hot!
Jim<-----Has a really skinny wife. :cool:

Jbb
08-09-2007, 08:59 AM
instead of being led around like a bitch ass dog by your nuts while you kiss your wifes ass.....shove a few inches up the ole back door and loosen some shit up, if it doesnt work at least you will have sh$t on your d$ck instead of your nose!!!!
lol.....even the newbies are beatin on him now...lmao....:D
Harsh crowd!.....:jawdrop:

jbtrailerjim
08-09-2007, 09:06 AM
It sounds like you are one pussy whipped dude and your wife is really insecure. That is the only reason I can think of why in the hell she would care about you reading Hot Boat. Hot Boat is hardly offensive. My wife could care less about me reading Hot Boat and she also could care less about my subsriptions to Maxim and Playboy. I'd tell her to get over it!

River Lynchmob
08-09-2007, 09:08 AM
You mean where his nuts used to be don't you?

ChumpChange
08-09-2007, 09:17 AM
You are not alone here but at the same time, please note the majority of the people who post on this site. You will get no sympathy.
My wife called me the other day when I was at work. The boating magazines(HB, PowerBoat, Yacht) generally go in the front bathroom as that's where the majority of my "business" happens. She didn't ask me to cancel but she told me that she'd be moving that particular month to the back bathroom as we have people coming over and that's not one that she wanted to display. I have no problem with that at all. I respect her.
The magazine is getting more riske lately. In this past swimsuit issues, they have chosen more riske poses, more girl on girl(yes they're clothed) photos. If she has a problem with that, okay...I'll respect that. I respect her opinion on that and my life is not all about me and what I want. Does marriage make you give certain things up in life? Absolutely! But that's a choice I made when I got married. I'm not going to push something on my wife that she doesn't want.
Personally, I think that ***boat was BETTER when it was about boats.
There's a reason a lot of people on this site are divorced. Just look at their posts and you can understand.
Flame on!

Cole Trickle
08-09-2007, 09:27 AM
You are not alone here but at the same time, please note the majority of the people who post on this site. You will get no sympathy.
My wife called me the other day when I was at work. The boating magazines(HB, PowerBoat, Yacht) generally go in the front bathroom as that's where the majority of my "business" happens. She didn't ask me to cancel but she told me that she'd be moving that particular month to the back bathroom as we have people coming over and that's not one that she wanted to display. I have no problem with that at all. I respect her.
The magazine is getting more riske lately. In this past swimsuit issues, they have chosen more riske poses, more girl on girl(yes they're clothed) photos. If she has a problem with that, okay...I'll respect that. I respect her opinion on that and my life is not all about me and what I want. Does marriage make you give certain things up in life? Absolutely! But that's a choice I made when I got married. I'm not going to push something on my wife that she doesn't want.
Personally, I think that ***boat was BETTER when it was about boats.
There's a reason a lot of people on this site are divorced. Just look at their posts and you can understand.
Flame on!
Does your wife know your gay?:D
J/K
I keep my mags in the Master bathroom when company comes over. No need for me to display certain things to kids or people that don't want to see it.

ChumpChange
08-09-2007, 09:30 AM
J/K
I keep my mags in the Master bathroom when company comes over. No need for me to display certain things to kids or people that don't want to see it.
I'm not gay......my boyfreind is. :eek: :D
Your second paragraph says it all. "For people who don't want to see it." Well his wife doesn't want to see it. Should he cancel though? I don't think so but to each his own. Thanks for agreeing.;)

thatguy
08-09-2007, 09:42 AM
Damm.......the chicks are even mocking you......lol...:D
Yes, But he is used to that. He calls it "respect"
Tommy :)

chase8
08-09-2007, 09:49 AM
Pussy!

Cole Trickle
08-09-2007, 09:52 AM
I'm not gay......my boyfreind is. :eek: :D
Your second paragraph says it all. "For people who don't want to see it." Well his wife doesn't want to see it. Should he cancel though? I don't think so but to each his own. Thanks for agreeing.;)
I wouldn't cancel my susbscription if I was in his situation. I also am marrying someone that lets me be who I want to be. (works both ways)
I am not the type of guy that acts like a 7th grader when I am out in public. She knows I love her and have zero desires to lay my head on someone elses pillow so it's no big deal.
She would go with me to a strip club tonight if I asked.(we have been lots of times) I wonder if teh gentalman that started this thread could do the same;)

Big Warlock
08-09-2007, 10:06 AM
Jesus H. Christ!!!!!!! Are you serious right now?????
I have Playboy in all of my bathrooms and when they go missing it is usually the Mrs. that has them, showing her friends something or whatever! And damn straight I have powerboat and Hot Boat as well. And if I chose to subscribe to anything else, she has no problem with that. Honestly, that would never, ever fly in my home.
Hell you should come to one of my "after the lake" parties!!!

Jordy
08-09-2007, 10:08 AM
Are you serious right now?????
You forgot the "COPYRIGHT CORINA ENTERPRISES '07" after that. :D
Your party??? So that's how it is huh??? :idea: :jawdrop: :notam: :D

Old Texan
08-09-2007, 10:46 AM
LMAO....
I have tears in my eyes f rom some of the comments:D
Like mentioned it's not Hustler ;) I have had a playboy subscription for years and it comes in a sealed bag. Even when I have kids I will have the magazine delivered but won't keep it on the coffe table.
Keep it in the garage and tell the wife and daughter to stay away from your mail.:eek: :) :idea:
......and JS540's wife is absolutely stunning in both pics and reality. Anyone that thinks she is overly skinny has issues.
<------ dosen't like super skinny Nicole Ritchie girls:)
I caught my 8 yr old Grandson sneaking a peek at the Playboy in our bathroom. I came up behind him and asked what he was doing, he jumped about 12" off the ground, threw up the magazine, and look at me all wide eyed, "Oh, ugh, oh, ugh, na na nothing..... just using your bathroom cause my sister was in the other one......" I about died laughing..:D :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-09-2007, 11:20 AM
Tom,
Am I totally alone here?
Okay, I haven't read through all of this yet, and I think it's great that you respect our wife's feelings (not too sure why the daughter gets a say, though) but where is the part where she respects yours. Sounds like you have learned that it is easier to give in than to fight about it. At least that's what I read when you wrote, "It's just not important enough for me to deal with."
If my teenage daughter called me up to tell me that something was "innappropriate" for her in the mail, I'd tell her to get the hell out of my mail! No child is going to give me a hard time for what I buy, read or watch.
So riddle me this, what does your bride compromise on to make you happy?
MMSW<------seriously hoping you give me a long list

justfloatn
08-09-2007, 11:34 AM
The reasonable discussion phase of this thread ended just before the initial post, justfloatin. It's a mob beating now. Please feel welcome to join us.
10-4:devil:
By going through and reading all your responses FUNKCITY. It appears you are a BIBLE thumper of the highest disillusion. The HOT BOAT web site and magazine are no place for you. So stop coming here or I'll find your wife and tell her what you're doing when you're at work.
NOW GO AWAY!
Oh yea, There is no never never land when you die.:D :D Or Santa, or easter bunny,

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2007, 11:47 AM
I don't understand if people are that religious. Why is nudity so off limits. We are all born naked, and the HB girls are never nude.
girls on here that post pics have less clothes on then the HB girls.. :D

Racey
08-09-2007, 11:49 AM
This thread is one more mark on the tally of the Pussyfication of America

Biglue
08-09-2007, 11:57 AM
Funk city I feel for you and I have a plan...not as Magical as Mr. Browns...
Get here a nice framed picture of Santa wearing a leather jock rubbing his crotch on a brand new capsule boats windshield. Be an equal opportunity offender.
Then send her to get you a beer.
With that being said she should log on here and take a gander at Rattle Can Lou. :D :D :D

thatguy
08-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Fellow Hot Boaters,
I think we have lost him. His feelings are hurt or his wife, in her quest for eliminating any joy in his life, has discovered his evil vice and has now limited his on-line time to 1 hour per day. Monitored of course.
She may have stumbled on to his decietful ways of logging on at work and checks HB hourly to search for any posts he may make.
I feel a full blown intervention and rescue mission may be neccessary to extract this "man" while there is still hope for a full recovery and "de-programming". Hopefully, since his balls are on ice, they can be reattached successfuly.
Funk, if you can send a coded message or just tap out a few meaningless strokes so we can triangulate your exact location the extraction team will attempt a rescue at the earliest possible oportunity!!
Tommy
PS- Can you imagine having to "sneak" onto ***boat? Lot of trust and honesty in that marriage. If I may be so presumptuos. My heart goes out to you dude. Sucks to be you, straight up.

centerhill condor
08-09-2007, 12:41 PM
really not your house then is it? Free speech, they don't like it, buy some implants or look away!
CC

That Guy
08-09-2007, 12:43 PM
The magazine is getting more riske lately. In this past swimsuit issues, they have chosen more riske poses, more girl on girl(yes they're clothed) photos. There's a reason a lot of people on this site are divorced. Just look at their posts and you can understand.
Flame on!
I find the bigger offense is the quality of the models recently...where do they get these girls....any other "guys" magazine wouldn't even consider them....:D...oh and don't get divorced is costs a fortune....:D :idea: :D

That Guy
08-09-2007, 12:44 PM
Fellow Hot Boaters,
I think we have lost him. His feelings are hurt or his wife, in her quest for eliminating any joy in his life, has discovered his evil vice and has now limited his on-line time to 1 hour per day. Monitored of course.
She may have stumbled on to his decietful ways of logging on at work and checks HB hourly to search for any posts he may make.
I feel a full blown intervention and rescue mission may be neccessary to extract this "man" while there is still hope for a full recovery and "de-programming". Hopefully, since his balls are on ice, they can be reattached successfuly.
Funk, if you can send a coded message or just tap out a few meaningless strokes so we can triangulate your exact location the extraction team will attempt a rescue at the earliest possible oportunity!!
Tommy
PS- Can you imagine having to "sneak" onto ***boat? Lot of trust and honesty in that marriage. If I may be so presumptuos. My heart goes out to you dude. Sucks to be you, straight up.
LMAO....:D That Guy(s) rock....:D :D

thatguy
08-09-2007, 12:48 PM
LMAO....:D That Guy(s) rock....:D :D
Yes We Do!! Good afternoon, Bro.
Tommy

2manymustangs
08-09-2007, 12:48 PM
Oh damn!!! :eek:

justfloatn
08-09-2007, 01:07 PM
I caught my 8 yr old Grandson sneaking a peek at the Playboy in our bathroom. I came up behind him and asked what he was doing, he jumped about 12" off the ground, threw up the magazine, and look at me all wide eyed, "Oh, ugh, oh, ugh, na na nothing..... just using your bathroom cause my sister was in the other one......" I about died laughing..:D :D
Did the same thing.
Good kid. That one is going to turn out just fine:D :D

That Guy
08-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Yes We Do!! Good afternoon, Bro.
Tommy
:crossx: :cool: :D

suckin&pumpin
08-09-2007, 02:01 PM
Fellow Hot Boaters,
Tommy
ROFLMAO too god damn funny

Jbb
08-09-2007, 02:07 PM
Lets just pop a cap in this thread....and be done wth it.........:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36760&stc=1&d=1186697246

HAMMER TIME
08-09-2007, 03:13 PM
just got my sept. issue talk about a river skank front cover!:yuk: :eek: :hammer2:

HAMMER TIME
08-09-2007, 03:22 PM
J/K
does your wife know you have a LIBERACHI tatoo and listen to your GEORGE MICHEAL/WHAM box set while your taking a bubble bath:D

Strippoker
08-09-2007, 03:33 PM
so this is what all the drama is about >>>>>>
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pt1mEA8-tjg&mode=related&search=
Its to much for me to understand with being a photographer

justfloatn
08-09-2007, 03:39 PM
Fellow Hot Boaters,
Nope he's still here. He's been wack'n it to JBB last post.
Hell I've even considered rubbing one out to that. Nice shot!:D :D

***boateditor
08-09-2007, 03:56 PM
What was the specific source of your wife's wrath in the September issue?
Why can't you receive the issues at work?

J540
08-09-2007, 05:11 PM
Some days you feel like a rib:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/IMG_00481.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/IMG_0081.jpg
Some days you dont
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/P7290405.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20060818_0149.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/IMG_0143.jpg

Troy McClure
08-09-2007, 05:22 PM
Funk,
I'm afraid this has turned into "helsinki syndrome". You do not even realize you are captive anymore.
Stockholm? Sweden, Finland, whatever..:D
J/K

Troy McClure
08-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Oh, and I'll take them with and without the ribs.

MR HARLEY
08-09-2007, 05:38 PM
Some days you dont
She is gorgeous!

EAZYKILLER2006
08-09-2007, 05:57 PM
Jesus H. Christ!!!!!!! Are you serious right now?????
I have Playboy in all of my bathrooms and when they go missing it is usually the Mrs. that has them, showing her friends something or whatever! And damn straight I have powerboat and Hot Boat as well. And if I chose to subscribe to anything else, she has no problem with that. Honestly, that would never, ever fly in my home.
http://theinsideline.org/forums/images/smilies/yahoo.gif

EAZYKILLER2006
08-09-2007, 06:05 PM
I don't understand if people are that religious. Why is nudity so off limits. We are all born naked, and the HB girls are never nude.
lets start posting up pics of the real girls
on here....
DA
paging DA

That Guy
08-09-2007, 06:07 PM
Some days you dont
Nothing like a friendly girl to get your spirits up......:D :D :D

soupersonic
08-09-2007, 08:37 PM
I know that i wear the pants that my wife lays on the bed for me, but FUNKCITY your string is hanging out bro. There is way worse stuff on TV. Maybe one day your sack will drop :confused:

2manymustangs
08-10-2007, 05:40 AM
Im with you Mrs. Vee 110%, why can't we all be naked and just get along... :D

Kilrtoy
08-10-2007, 08:03 AM
You people kill me,
This guy probably has one of the hottest wifes on the planet and is loaded to boot. Waits on him hand and foot tending to all of his needs. This is her one and only request and he complies with it so he is a pussy.
We all know we all wear the pants in public, but behind closed doors we all know she wears the pants.

Beautiful Noise
08-10-2007, 02:05 PM
I get the point.. the point is he has to get the wifes purse and grab his nutts back.. or am I wrong.. :D :D
Hmmmmm....Have you thought that maybe the point is he thinks it's to Risque :sqeyes: He's just very sheltered as to were he goes Boating Havasu and Parker are surely No-No's I take it:jawdrop: :idea:

Strippoker
08-10-2007, 02:19 PM
time to call in a judge on this thread
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/cl.jpg

ratso
08-10-2007, 02:52 PM
Where's the wuss that started this thread? Did his daughter ban him from the forums?:D

topless
08-10-2007, 02:55 PM
Where's the wuss that started this thread? Did his daughter ban him from the forums?:DLMAO!!!!!:D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-10-2007, 02:59 PM
Where's the wuss that started this thread? Did his daughter ban him from the forums?:D
Maybe it was someone from here posing as a kept man. :jawdrop: