PDA

View Full Version : Celebrating 4,000 and a good wife!!

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 07:08 PM
I'm dedicating my 4,000th post to all the "good wives" out there, including mine. BTW, my wife does not frequent this forum so I'm not kissing ass. Speak up if you got a good one, guys. My wife is everything I could have ever wanted in a woman even though I met her when I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted. She totally understands I'm a river rat and learned to love boating from me. Actually, upon my suggestion (and after some Pum Runch) she came to like the concept of "topless boating" as well.
She has never stopped me from attending a river trip with the boys and likes to point out the girls with big bazooms at the river for me to look at. Needless to say she is secure with herself and our relationship. Much to my chagrin she brings her single, envious friends into our house once in a while so that they may tease me to no end verbally and physically. Afterwards she always makes sure to make it up to me:D
Being a veteran of the Child's residential camping world, she will make an awesome Mom to our first child, due sometime between Halloween and Nov 2. So sound off, guys. Give your wife some props if she's good to you. If she's taking away your daughter's subscription to Tiger Beat because she's worried you might ogle Jennifer Love Hewitt's rack....GET A DIVORCE!!:D

Mandelon
08-08-2007, 07:12 PM
I like mine. Almost 18 years, barely a couple of fights between us. I get hot dinners, folded laundry and occasionally enough sex. :D

RiverToysJas
08-08-2007, 07:20 PM
We had our 16th anniversary on Friday......how long do these things usually last anyway. :confused:
RTJas :D

MR HARLEY
08-08-2007, 07:21 PM
She did'nt make you throw out your ***boat mag did she? ;) :D

Baja Big Dog
08-08-2007, 07:25 PM
I'm dedicating my 4,000th post to all the "good wives" out there, including mine. BTW, my wife does not frequent this forum so I'm not kissing ass. Speak up if you got a good one, guys. My wife is everything I could have ever wanted in a woman even though I met her when I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted. She totally understands I'm a river rat and learned to love boating from me. Actually, upon my suggestion (and after some Pum Runch) she came to like the concept of "topless boating" as well.
She has never stopped me from attending a river trip with the boys and likes to point out the girls with big bazooms at the river for me to look at. Needless to say she is secure with herself and our relationship. Much to my chagrin she brings her single, envious friends into our house once in a while so that they may tease me to no end verbally and physically. Afterwards she always makes sure to make it up to me:D
Being a veteran of the Child's residential camping world, she will make an awesome Mom to our first child, due sometime between Halloween and Nov 2. So sound off, guys. Give your wife some props if she's good to you. If she's taking away your daughter's subscription to Tiger Beat because she's worried you might ogle Jennifer Love Hewitt's rack....GET A DIVORCE!!:D
OK your wife is good to me!!!:jawdrop:

HighRoller
08-08-2007, 07:30 PM
She did'nt make you throw out your ***boat mag did she? ;) :D
Whatever. She bought me a subscription to ***boat and one time when I was reading the newest issue she got out of the shower and came out wearing my free ***boat T-shirt and nothing else and proceeded to rock my world...So yeah, in a way she made me stop reading ***boat:devil:

SB
08-09-2007, 09:14 AM
Congrats to you!:)
For me, never again.:( Too much harassment.
What is a good wife, and where do you get one? I'm thinking maybe Ukraine.

rivercrazy
08-09-2007, 09:25 AM
Congrats HR! Sounds like things are going well for you.
I am also very lucky to have a great wife going on 13 years. Besides being an awesome companion, partner, and wife in all the other GOOD ways, she is also an expert when it comes to boat trailer duty, bartender, being a hottie, etc.
I am a very very lucky man....

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2007, 09:27 AM
this thread is worthless without pics. :D :D :D

rivercrazy
08-09-2007, 09:33 AM
Personally, I would never post a picture of my wife on this site or anywhere on the internet. I respect her way too much for that.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2007, 09:34 AM
Personally, I would never post a picture of my wife on this site or anywhere on the internet. I respect her way too much for that.
That's cool. I respect that.. :)

RitcheyRch
08-09-2007, 09:36 AM
You beat me to it. :D
this thread is worthless without pics. :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2007, 09:37 AM
You beat me to it. :D
LOL!! once again.. :D :D :D :D

Hustler
08-09-2007, 09:37 AM
Would you like me to?:D
You bailed on us saturday just before I was headed down to see you guys.

rivercrazy
08-09-2007, 09:41 AM
Would you like me to?:D
You bailed on us saturday just before I was headed down to see you guys.
Sorry about that Bro! We went up river past Needles to do some floating/fishing. Got into some decent Striper action. When are you going back out?
BTW - Hustler's is also one of the lucky ones! :D

HocusPocus
08-09-2007, 09:48 AM
congrats to all the posters with a good woman.
my wife is the best, married her almost 19 years ago. she makes more then enough money to support us so i was able to quit driving truck 4 years ago. now i get to stay home and play with my toys.
i am a kept man.. and proud of it.

atomickitn
08-09-2007, 09:55 AM
kudos to all you who have been married for quite some time. my wife windy although we have only been married for just over two months. I hope to be married to her for the remainder of my life, she is with out a doubt my life , and the person that i have always wanted in my life. and as she serves her country, I will miss her tremendously, I love her with all my heart .:)

Tom Brown
08-09-2007, 10:17 AM
Congratulations on the bun in the oven, HighRoller. :cool:

HavaSkank
08-09-2007, 10:26 AM
All men should marry a big, fat woman. The beefy wives are loyal.

ratso
08-09-2007, 10:27 AM
Congrats HighRoller, for being lucky enough to land a lady that is able to put up with more shit than what should be humanly possible...:D