PDA

View Full Version : WARNING; Not PC

dirty old man
02-21-2006, 08:45 AM
Don't get me wrong, I believe we need to tighten our southern borders as much as you do. But to me, the 8 - 10 million illegal Mexicans who have already crossed are doing a good job of flying under the radar. They work in our ag industry picking our fruits and vegatable, wash our cars and dishes, cook in our restaurants and make our beds in the best of hotels. No one in my family is losing their job to this kind of illegal immigrant. How would you like living in one of the European or Asian countries where the muslims have legally immigrated, and are now protesting, burning, killing, rioting, chanting, and otherwise raising hell 24/7. (Don't any of those young fanatical, crazed, wacko guys have jobs?). Its not PC to admit, but give me the Mexicans anytime over those sand-niggers.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-21-2006, 08:47 AM
Uhm......ok.

burtandnancy
02-21-2006, 12:09 PM
Your are right, not PC, but probably right on...

Kilrtoy
02-21-2006, 12:38 PM
Don't get me wrong, I believe we need to tighten our southern borders as much as you do. But to me, the 8 - 10 million illegal Mexicans who have already crossed are doing a good job of flying under the radar. They work in our ag industry picking our fruits and vegatable, wash our cars and dishes, cook in our restaurants and make our beds in the best of hotels. No one in my family is losing their job to this kind of illegal immigrant. How would you like living in one of the European or Asian countries where the muslims have legally immigrated, and are now protesting, burning, killing, rioting, chanting, and otherwise raising hell 24/7. (Don't any of those young fanatical, crazed, wacko guys have jobs?). Its not PC to admit, but give me the Mexicans anytime over those sand-niggers.
Well sorry to disagree, but MINE has and it is further reaching than just those jobs that you referred to and by calling people SAND-N******, it does not further your cause :rolleyes:

Kachina26
02-21-2006, 12:54 PM
Nobody losing jobs to them? Ever been to a construction site? Ever had a teenager that wanted a summer job washing dishes or bussing tables?
Not chanting, protesting etc?? Ever watch the news? Sure, not to the extent of the riots going on over there, but wake up brotha!
http://static.flickr.com/28/48068978_02b69e1b5d_o.jpg

GMFL
02-21-2006, 06:24 PM
When I was a kid I had jobs, delivering the paper (Register, had to ride my bike about 10 miles a day carrying that heavy mofo paper bag) mowing neighbors lawns, washing their cars. My sisters had jobs babysitting, cleaning neighbors houses etc. Guess who's doin' 99% of that work now.
Guarantee you it's NOT the kids around my house today. Fat little turds must sit around all day playing Xbox and eating cheetos.

YeLLowBoaT
02-21-2006, 06:37 PM
Yeah no body loses jobs too them......
Are your kidding?
have You ever been under bid so low that you could not even buy the materials for what they bid for the job??? It happends to me ATLEAST once a month....
Lets not forget that they get medical... I don't...last year I was hit by a illegal alein and was off for almost 4 months with 20k in hospitol bills, I have paid all but 3k of them... yet if I was here illegally it would have been pay for... Thats BULL FOOKING SHAIT.

MBlaster
02-21-2006, 06:46 PM
Lets not forget that they get medical... I don't...last year I was hit by a illegal alein and was off for almost 4 months with 20k in hospitol bills, I have paid all but 3k of them... yet if I was here illegally it would have been pay for... Thats BULL FOOKING SHAIT.
Werd...
I pay 650/mo for med ins with a high ass deductable.
Medi Cal is free...Ooops, I pay for that too.

wsuwrhr
02-21-2006, 06:51 PM
When I was a kid I had jobs, delivering the paper (Register, had to ride my bike about 10 miles a day carrying that heavy mofo paper bag) mowing neighbors lawns, washing their cars. My sisters had jobs babysitting, cleaning neighbors houses etc. Guess who's doin' 99% of that work now.
Guarantee you it's NOT the kids around my house today. Fat little turds must sit around all day playing Xbox and eating cheetos.
Exactly.
I had two COMPLETE routes when I was a kid, up until I started high school. I had my parents jack up my birth certificate so I could get a paper route a year earlier than I was supposed to.
lazy ass kids nowadays.
Mine will be working their asses off, just like I had to.
Brian

wsuwrhr
02-21-2006, 06:54 PM
Think they work for cheap?
There are no free lunches.
The extras they can't afford from their "cheap labor", we all pay for.
Irritates me to no end.
Some people just don't get it.
Brian

Biglue
02-21-2006, 07:14 PM
Exactly.
I had two COMPLETE routes when I was a kid, up until I started high school. I had my parents jack up my birth certificate so I could get a paper route a year earlier than I was supposed to.
lazy ass kids nowadays.
Mine will be working their asses off, just like I had to.
Brian
I agree with you Brian. I too had to paper routes way back when. It teaches you a discipline from a very young age. Now a days if you ask your kid to feed the dog you get lip from them. It's only been 20 years difference from me to the next genration. Huge gap being created.

Desert Rat
02-21-2006, 07:45 PM
Today busboys tomorrow YOUR job!! I have no problem with LEGAL workers!! If we kick all the illegals all out/stop them from entering then so be it, if we find we need them to do the all important job of changing my sheets at some hotel or cleaning my toliet then ISSUE MORE ENTRY VISAS!!!! BUT GET RID OF THOSE BREAKING THE FRIGGIN LAW!!!!! I can't even get near the emergency room here in town because all the ILLEGALS use the friggin thing as a doctors office! SEND THEM HOME if we need them they will be let in legally!!!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Biglue
02-21-2006, 07:50 PM
Today busboys tomorrow YOUR job!! I have no problem with LEGAL workers!! If we kick all the illegals all out/stop them from entering then so be it, if we find we need them to do the all important job of changing my sheets at some hotel or cleaning my toliet then ISSUE MORE ENTRY VISAS!!!! BUT GET RID OF THOSE BREAKING THE FRIGGIN LAW!!!!! I can't even get near the emergency room here in town because all the ILLEGALS use the friggin thing as a doctors office! SEND THEM HOME if we need them they will be let in legally!!!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Best post in this thread yet. I come from a Mexican family who migrated here LEGALLY. My family follows the rules like car insurance, not on welfare etc. It's not that hard to do actually. If people come here to chase the American dream I believe we should allow them. If people are coming here to live off the American Dream they should be gone. Just my .02 centavos.

lilrick
02-21-2006, 07:56 PM
hehehe lmfao!do you think THEY feel unwelcome in Havasu?

hotsand65
02-21-2006, 09:10 PM
My dad lost his construction job of 30+ years because there was someone that would do it for 6.00/hour!!!

MagicMtnDan
02-21-2006, 10:11 PM
Have you been to a hospital lately? I mean have you been to a hospital that's still open lately?! They're closing because American citizens are paying the healthcare costs of illegals. You can't get prompt medical care and treatment in a hospital emergency room because the illegals use that as their doctors' office. :mad: :mad: :mad:
How much do you think we pay in public services (fire, police, etc.) for illegals to be here?! Wake up! :220v:

wsuwrhr
02-21-2006, 10:14 PM
Have you been to a hospital lately? I mean have you been to a hospital that's still open lately?! They're closing because American citizens are paying the healthcare costs of illegals. You can't get prompt medical care and treatment in a hospital emergency room because the illegals use that as their doctors' office. :mad: :mad: :mad:
How much do you think we pay in public services (fire, police, etc.) for illegals to be here?! Wake up! :220v:
No such thing as a free lunch.
Brian

Kachina26
02-21-2006, 11:04 PM
Yup, I started my paper route at age 11 and have had a job ever since. Most of which are the ones you said nobody loses, washing dishes, bussing tables, etc. Builds character in the young folk. My son couldn't find a job until he was 17! And not for lack of trying or because he didn't know how to come prepared for an interview.

Powerquestboy
02-22-2006, 07:01 AM
For the record I totally disagree with illegal immigration and think we need to put a lot of effort into stopping it. That being said it is a proven fact that our economy cannot survive without these people. Americans are simple unwilling to do all the jobs these people will do. Think about the amount of money it would take to get you to pick lettuce in 100 degree heat? There is no way the already struggling farmers could afford to pay someone 50K a year with benefits and pay workers comp etc etc etc. It's scary because they are so deeply embeded in our society, they are not going away. As others have mentioned it has cost a lot of people in the construction industry their jobs and will continue to do so. At this point we need more of a damage control plan than anything.

lawbreaker2
02-22-2006, 07:30 AM
Just let them keep coming in, Before long they will be driving our truck to for 20 cent's a mile. It's not that we need to work for 50,000 a year , it's just that's what it take to live today.

Kilrtoy
02-22-2006, 07:44 AM
For the record I totally disagree with illegal immigration and think we need to put a lot of effort into stopping it. That being said it is a proven fact that our economy cannot survive without these people. Americans are simple unwilling to do all the jobs these people will do. Think about the amount of money it would take to get you to pick lettuce in 100 degree heat? There is no way the already struggling farmers could afford to pay someone 50K a year with benefits and pay workers comp etc etc etc. It's scary because they are so deeply embeded in our society, they are not going away. As others have mentioned it has cost a lot of people in the construction industry their jobs and will continue to do so. At this point we need more of a damage control plan than anything.
I would rather pay 10 dollars for a pac of strawberries and 10 dollars for a head of lettuce, than what is currently going on....because in the long run, I would come out ahead. My auto ins would be alot cheaper(being hit by 2 illegals awith no cdl or ins), My health care coverage would be alot less, in turn my salary would be alot more....
Damge control, remove them all from this country

HOOTER SLED-
02-22-2006, 07:53 AM
Best post in this thread yet. I come from a Mexican family who migrated here LEGALLY. My family follows the rules like car insurance, not on welfare etc. It's not that hard to do actually. If people come here to chase the American dream I believe we should allow them. If people are coming here to live off the American Dream they should be gone. Just my .02 centavos.
Bean dip. :crossx:

GHT
02-22-2006, 08:08 AM
My take is that ALL Americans (including me) are F'ing bitching hypocrites. First of all everyone bitches about illegals but not ONE of you (even me) would pay more than double for a product such as fruits and veggies picked by an over paid, slow moving, always bitching about conditions, American. If I am wrong then have all your houses cleaned by a legal res. Have your yard mowed by a Legal Res. Make sure your dry cleaner only uses Legal Res. Oh, and by the way, just how much do all of you think Construction cost would go up??? Don't be stupid... If it means so much to you then change your ways and PAY UP SUCKERS..
I'll keep shopping at the least expensive places, and I'm sure ya'll will too...
Just my .02. Oh, and by the way I HATE ILLEGALS!!!!!!!!! Send them all back they are mutha F#cking leaches on our infrastructure....
I'm sooo confused.. :confused:

MAINEVENT
02-22-2006, 08:08 AM
I would rather pay 10 dollars for a pac of strawberries and 10 dollars for a head of lettuce, than what is currently going on....because in the long run, I would come out ahead. My auto ins would be alot cheaper(being hit by 2 illegals awith no cdl or ins), My health care coverage would be alot less, in turn my salary would be alot more....
Damge control, remove them all from this country
Thats cause you lived in ghetto :rolleyes: LMAO at the same time i have been hit by a white man and east indian woman b-4 who both had no DL or Ins so what does that make them????

wsuwrhr
02-22-2006, 08:09 AM
It's not that we need to work for 50,000 a year , it's just that's what it take to live today.
Another real problem.

wsuwrhr
02-22-2006, 08:13 AM
I beg to differ,
I have gotten rousted here a few times for touting American made products whenever I can. I look at the package, and times have gone to another store because what I wanted wasn't made in America, I tell the store manager what I think as well.
So don't be a hippocrite. We as a society need to make that change, and demand (with our money) that things change. Problem is some people won't do it.
Brian
My take is that ALL Americans (including me) are F'ing bitching hypocrites. First of all everyone bitches about illegals but not ONE of you (even me) would pay more than double for a product such as fruits and veggies picked by an over paid, slow moving, always bitching about conditions, American. If I am wrong then have all your houses cleaned by a legal res. Have your yard mowed by a Legal Res. Make sure your dry cleaner only uses Legal Res. Oh, and by the way, just how much do all of you think Construction cost would go up??? Don't be stupid... If it means so much to you then change your ways and PAY UP SUCKERS..
I'll keep shopping at the least expensive places, and I'm sure ya'll will to...
Just my .02. Oh, and by the way I HATE ILLEGALS!!!!!!!!! Send them all back they are mutha F#cking leaches on our infrastructure....
I'm sooo confused.. :confused:

Biglue
02-22-2006, 08:30 AM
Bean dip. :crossx:
You Salvatrucha. :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
02-22-2006, 08:33 AM
You Salvatrucha. :crossx:
Orale paisa!!! :rollside:

GHT
02-22-2006, 08:33 AM
I beg to differ,
I have gotten rousted here a few times for touting American made products whenever I can. I look at the package, and times have gone to another store because what I wanted wasn't made in America, I tell the store manager what I think as well.
So don't be a hippocrite. We as a society need to make that change, and demand (with our money) that things change. Problem is some people won't do it.
Brian
You are saying the same thing as I..... "We as a society need to make that change, and demand (with our money) that things change. Problem is some people won't do it.". I said, Don't be stupid... If it means so much to you then change your ways and PAY UP SUCKERS... Then I said, "I'll keep shopping at the least expensive places, and I'm sure ya'll will too...". These statements agree with what your saying, per say.
One thing I would like to clarify is, we are talking about Illegals. Not buying American made products over Imports. That would be a WHOLE different thread..

wsuwrhr
02-22-2006, 08:40 AM
You are saying the same thing as I..... "We as a society need to make that change, and demand (with our money) that things change. Problem is some people won't do it.". I said, Don't be stupid... If it means so much to you then change your ways and PAY UP SUCKERS... Then I said, "I'll keep shopping at the least expensive places, and I'm sure ya'll will too...". These statements agree with what your saying, per say.
One thing I would like to clarify is, we are talking about Illegals. Not buying American made products over Imports. That would be a WHOLE different thread..
"I'll keep shopping at the least expensive places, and I'm sure ya'll will too...".
This needs to end, soon.
Means I am saying exactly this. I pay MORE for items based on where they are made, I CHOOSE who I support with my money.
I mow my own yard, my wife cleans our own house, I trim my own trees.
Brian

GHT
02-22-2006, 08:46 AM
"I'll keep shopping at the least expensive places, and I'm sure ya'll will too...".
This needs to end, soon.
Means I am saying exactly this. I pay MORE for items based on where they are made, I CHOOSE who I support with my money.
I mow my own yard, my wife cleans our own house, I trim my own trees.
Brian
Point taken.... I pay for the best that I can afford. By the way I'm NEVER owned an Import car. Does that count for something??? And My boat is American made :) :) .

Dave C
02-22-2006, 08:48 AM
If we can't kick em out (cause our politicians don't have the sack to do it) then we should at least give them guest worker permits so we can tax all their wages.
Now, by paying someone under the table it avoids paying Federal & State Unemployment, Income tax, disability, etc...
That will help pay for all the medical/welfare the illegals are collecting, ESPECIALLY from California. (thanks again to that California Judge for striking down proposition 187) :mad:

dirty old man
02-22-2006, 09:55 AM
So, we're all upset by the illegals, but no one cares about the rioting, killing, terrorists bastards, the fanatical muslims

Kilrtoy
02-22-2006, 12:12 PM
So, we're all upset by the illegals, but no one cares about the rioting, killing, terrorists bastards, the fanatical muslims
We are discussing what your thread was about, That is a whole other thread....and yes I do care

Kilrtoy
02-22-2006, 12:14 PM
Thats cause you lived in ghetto :rolleyes: LMAO at the same time i have been hit by a white man and east indian woman b-4 who both had no DL or Ins so what does that make them????
POS, does that answer it for you

Kilrtoy
02-22-2006, 12:15 PM
Point taken.... I pay for the best that I can afford. By the way I'm NEVER owned an Import car. Does that count for something??? And My boat is American made :) :) .
Come on bro, You drink KEYSTONE........ :rollside: :rollside:

Some Kind Of Monster
02-22-2006, 12:34 PM
This problem is much bigger than losing jobs to them. None of these people speak english so now we need bi-linguals working everywhere just to accomodate them. Have you ever heard of them making an effort to learn our language? No! Because we are so willing to adapt to them instead of making them adapt to us. Have you ever gone to the parts store and waited in line for an hour because they had to find a damn spanish speaker to accomodete someone that can't take the time to learn english. I could go on and on.

GHT
02-22-2006, 06:27 PM
Come on bro, You drink KEYSTONE........ :rollside: :rollside:
True THAT! Just think of all the Legal Americans I employ by drinkin' Keystone.... :)

Kachina26
02-22-2006, 06:45 PM
This problem is much bigger than losing jobs to them. None of these people speak english so now we need bi-linguals working everywhere just to accomodate them. Have you ever heard of them making an effort to learn our language? No! Because we are so willing to adapt to them instead of making them adapt to us. Have you ever gone to the parts store and waited in line for an hour because they had to find a damn spanish speaker to accomodete someone that can't take the time to learn english. I could go on and on.
As a matter of fact, I was in a 7-11 the other day thinking how odd it was that the foreigner, not only learned english when he came to this country legally, but also learned spanish to accomodate the illegals that patronize his store. How 'bout that?

Desert Rat
02-22-2006, 07:04 PM
Don't forget how much is lost in school $$ to educate the kids of those that are not paying taxes. It's MUCH bigger then a cheap gardener or fruit! Those that say hey I will buy/shop whatever is cheapest I hope have alot of $$ to leave to their kids because the american way of a honest days pay for a honest days work is serverly being undermined by todays illegals and those that employ them! How many trama centers need to close because they are running in the red before we address the REAL issue of non-paying illegals useing them as doctors offices. Come on with all the La Raza A-holes and the ACLU showing these people how to milk OUR system it's a wonder we still have emergency rooms! SEND THEM HOME and issue entry visa's for those we want/need to do the work that "americans" won't do.

Kachina26
02-24-2006, 12:12 PM
If we can't kick em out (cause our politicians don't have the sack to do it) then we should at least give them guest worker permits so we can tax all their wages.
Now, by paying someone under the table it avoids paying Federal & State Unemployment, Income tax, disability, etc...
That will help pay for all the medical/welfare the illegals are collecting, ESPECIALLY from California. (thanks again to that California Judge for striking down proposition 187) :mad:
If we can't get them to play by the rules already in place, what makes you think that they are gonna sign up to have their already meager wages taxed? What makes you think that the lawbreaking employers are gonna pay double wages to obtain legal employees with guest worker permits? Just enforce the laws aleady in place.
BTW, Guest worker program is code for AMNESTY!

79Challenger
02-24-2006, 12:30 PM
A fair argument. Delivered in very poor taste.

Dave C
02-24-2006, 03:22 PM
hey don't get me wrong. I'm with you. Throw them the f-ck out and amnesty is B.S. But lets be practical, its just not going to stop. And by guest I mean, get the f-ck out after the permit expires.
Employers aren't really "penalized" by the INS. But the IRS is a different story altogther. (trust me ;))
As far as getting them to pay, mandating an employer to withhold income taxes does not require the employees consent.
The law treats taxes slightly different from INS laws. If you break an INS law nothing happens because no one cares.
An employer is a fiduciary when it comes to income tax withholdings, so they can be held liable for not withholding and not paying. The IRS is dead-friggen serious about this because it is their "revenue source". Remember Al Capone killed half of Chicago but he was put in jail for one count of tax evasion. ;)
it will give some (not all) employers the incentive to employ illegals "above table" and withhold taxes.
There is nothing we can do about the "under the table" cash economy though.
If we can't get them to play by the rules already in place, what makes you think that they are gonna sign up to have their already meager wages taxed? What makes you think that the lawbreaking employers are gonna pay double wages to obtain legal employees with guest worker permits? Just enforce the laws aleady in place.
BTW, Guest worker program is code for AMNESTY!

HOSS
02-24-2006, 03:35 PM
I don`t deal with sand niggers. They wanna bargain with you on everything. Phuc `em.

bear down
02-24-2006, 04:48 PM
My dad lost his construction job of 30+ years because there was someone that would do it for 6.00/hour!!!
If your Dad lost his job to a guy who makes $6 bucks an hour it probably wasn't because the company wanted to save money or the guy was an illegal...30+ years of experience and you cut him loose to hire someone with no experience at $6 per hour...I would assume that there's more to that story. Just my .02

73beast
02-24-2006, 08:29 PM
YA KNOW, people, we've been all over this subject til we cry (or get threatened with parts of our body not workin right). For you newbies, do a search cuz I'm not goin to bore the rest and I'm not going to the effort to retype 20 pages of harping.
I think most of it has been said before and to go through it again is just going to open old wounds. I know this as I've hurt a lot of feelings that belong to those of our members of Mexican decent. It was NEVER my intent to hurt feelings or to wound anyone however I feel so strongly about "going by the rules" that that is the end result when people just read the words as they are typed. I think that any that know me or have pmed me expressing their feelings realize where I'm coming from . Everyone that works hard for a living and busts their ass for what they have should be pretty sick and tired of the continuous taking by those that can't even enter our country legally.
How can you profess to wanting to be a good citizen when your "being here" is based on a crime? In order for this country to return to the great days of yesteryear when there was low crime, prosperity for all if you were willing to work for it, respect for immigrants, and a social system that worked for every one then we have to put a stop to the illegal immigration problem and replace it with a system that works and that is not being dictated to us by some' mouthpiece' from another country.
Machineguns at the border-all of them- and the resolve to protect what is US.
Rio
I've been halucinating again- it must be the drugs. If we can't even dispose of 1 murderer in 25 years I guess all else is hopeless also.
You did'nt stay on the soapbox that long,this time.

hotsand65
02-24-2006, 08:40 PM
If your Dad lost his job to a guy who makes $6 bucks an hour it probably wasn't because the company wanted to save money or the guy was an illegal...30+ years of experience and you cut him loose to hire someone with no experience at $6 per hour...I would assume that there's more to that story. Just my .02
Your .02 means nothing to me!!

Two K's
02-25-2006, 02:47 PM
I beg to differ,
Brian
Brian I totally agree with you. I haven't shopped in 7-11 for years. I used to go there every day when it was american's who hired kids but walked out the day it was taking over by what ever they are. Also did the same thing to dunkin donut, taco bell,Burger King and I drive a long way to a McDonalds to buy when their are 2 with in a mile from me but are filled with non americans. I only go to american deli's that hire the kids from our area. My kid has been trying all these places for a part time job and they all say they will call when there is an opening but never do and thats because the foreigners have taken those jobs and I get pissed when people say kids don't want to work these days, bullshit!!! how can they if all their jobs are taken by a bunch of people who don't even intend on staying here but will take the money back with them. Hell it's our own falt, We do this to ourselves :mad: :mad: :mad: PS I used to work in a gas station when I was a kid I don't think that will happen with my kid :mad: