PDA

View Full Version : did i handle this right?

oilfieldtrash
08-09-2007, 07:38 PM
ok this morning i got up at about 5:15 looked out the window to see a red dodge parked in the lower half of my back yard and when i looked out again it was gone. so tonight i was doing some yard work in the front and my father inlaw said there was a red truck out back. so i went and looked it was my a-hole nieghbors kids! so i went next door asked him if it was his truck i told him to move it or i would have it towed. so he moves it.
now the good part i go back out front and continue my work and here comes his old man madder then a hornet ready to fight because i hurt his sons feelings. i was ready to throw but kept my cool what would yall have done?

djunkie
08-09-2007, 07:40 PM
I'd have told him to pound sand and have his kid keep his truck off your property.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2007, 07:41 PM
ok this morning i got up at about 5:15 looked out the window to see a red dodge parked in the lower half of my back yard and when i looked out again it was gone. so tonight i was doing some yard work in the front and my father inlaw said there was a red truck out back. so i went and looked it was my a-hole nieghbors kids! so i went next door asked him if it was his truck i told him to move it or i would have it towed. so he moves it.
now the good part i go back out front and continue my work and here comes his old man madder then a hornet ready to fight because i hurt his sons feelings. i was ready to throw but kept my cool what would yall have done?
I think you did the right thing in asking before towing. Why was the neighbor so butt hurt that you asked them to move their truck off of your property.

GHT
08-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Told him his son was a Pussi for "telling" on you and not just dealing with the situation like a man.:D

MR HARLEY
08-09-2007, 07:43 PM
I'd have told him to pound sand and have his kid keep his truck off your property.
Yup. :)

MrsGHT
08-09-2007, 07:45 PM
Whatever you did was fine, only because you're from N.M. I'm from Alb. and graduated from UNM. GO LOBOS!!

73kona455
08-09-2007, 07:46 PM
if there is a next time,, just have it towed off your property..:D .. let them figure out where it went

oilfieldtrash
08-09-2007, 07:54 PM
if there is a next time it will be towed on a no return basis i have a friend with a few tow trucks! dam people i just cant figure the reasoning behind half the sh$t they do????

Mike67rs
08-09-2007, 07:56 PM
So that's where I left my truck:)

oilfieldtrash
08-09-2007, 07:58 PM
So that's where I left my truck:)
could have been! im nice the first time the second time it not good! LOL

Kim Hanson
08-09-2007, 08:10 PM
I would have rammed as many potato's up his tails pipes I could, flattened his tires and wrapped his whole cab with TP and left a note...This will be you next time ass-wipe........( . )( . )..........:D :D

moneypit
08-09-2007, 08:31 PM
It depends how much your neighbors mean to you. If you like to keep it "all good", you go and ask him to move his truck without any threats of towing it. If it happens again you ask again but let him know that you could be forced to have it towed... But it also helps when the tone of voice is "neighborly".
Not sure I would have thrown out the towing part right from the git go.

Moneypitt
08-09-2007, 09:19 PM
I'm a bit confused here. Why would your neighbor want to park his vehicle in your yard?...Is the area that crowded? No parking at home? Was it damaged and he didn't want his father to see it. Was he involved in a hit and run and figured he would hide it in your backyard? How about a little history here.........MP, (2 tts)......

vmjtc3
08-09-2007, 09:38 PM
I would have rammed as many potato's up his tails pipes I could, flattened his tires and wrapped his whole cab with TP and left a note...This will be you next time ass-wipe........( . )( . )..........:D :D
Thats some funny shit right there:D

oilfieldtrash
08-10-2007, 04:30 AM
I'm a bit confused here. Why would your neighbor want to park his vehicle in your yard?...Is the area that crowded? No parking at home? Was it damaged and he didn't want his father to see it. Was he involved in a hit and run and figured he would hide it in your backyard? How about a little history here.........MP, (2 tts)......
ok the history is that for some reason these people dad included thinks if you are not useing your property it is ok for him to. this happened about a year ago with the guy, he went and bought a camp trailer but had no where to park it so same thing went ahead and backed er in the bottom of my property. i went and asked about it he said well i didnt think it mattered you are using it. i was nice that time! ok next event abou 6m ago he brings his camper back threw the alley and pulls down the cable and phone lines doesnt bother took call and have the repaired or anything but get them out of the way he cliamed on to the bow of my boat with muddy boots no les and ties the line up in the tree! threre the history his lucky i did beat his ass, 2 years ago i would have! but my son came out side to see me haven words with this dumb ass a remind me that they are more important to me than proving anything to the nieghbor!

ahhell
08-10-2007, 05:12 AM
maybe next time he'll accidentally park on some really dry brush....accidentally of course:devil: :eek:

oilfieldtrash
08-10-2007, 06:04 AM
maybe next time he'll accidentally park on some really dry brush....accidentally of course:devil: :eek:
maybe he got the idea this time!? hopefully

BrendellaJet
08-10-2007, 07:02 AM
next time just have the car towed.

EAZYKILLER2006
08-10-2007, 07:13 AM
It depends how much your neighbors mean to you. If you like to keep it "all good", you go and ask him to move his truck without any threats of towing it. If it happens again you ask again but let him know that you could be forced to have it towed... But it also helps when the tone of voice is "neighborly".
EXACTLY
i stay kewl with my neighbors
they watch the homes when we are
back and forth
CA-AZ

UltraStealth
08-10-2007, 07:33 AM
ok the history is that for some reason these people dad included thinks if you are not useing your property it is ok for him to. this happened about a year ago with the guy, he went and bought a camp trailer but had no where to park it so same thing went ahead and backed er in the bottom of my property. i went and asked about it he said well i didnt think it mattered you are using it. i was nice that time! ok next event abou 6m ago he brings his camper back threw the alley and pulls down the cable and phone lines doesnt bother took call and have the repaired or anything but get them out of the way he cliamed on to the bow of my boat with muddy boots no les and ties the line up in the tree! threre the history his lucky i did beat his ass, 2 years ago i would have! but my son came out side to see me haven words with this dumb ass a remind me that they are more important to me than proving anything to the nieghbor!
Do you not have a gate to fence off your property? Put some nails down where they like to park there shit. You can always hook the trailer up to your truck and drop it in front of the police station's driveway.... :eek: :D

ck7684
08-10-2007, 07:38 AM
At first I thought you approched this a bit abrasively, but if they had previously climbed onto your boat, muddy boots or not, I would be P-O'd...I think I wouldve done the same thing. Now they have been warned that their shite will get towed, so if it happens again, tow it!!
In fact, I had to do this to a buddy of mine. He asked if he could park his 20' foot camper at my place for about a month (I live in the country, he's in town) because he cant leave it in the street. I say OK, fine. Well, it get to be 2 months, then 4, then 6 going on 8 and I had called him several times about when he was gonna move it. I finally had to tell him if he didnt move it, I would be movin it for him. He laughed. (I didnt have a truck at the time) Well, I borrowed a truck, towed this camper to his house and politely asked where the he would like it...

EAZYKILLER2006
08-10-2007, 07:40 AM
who cares?
bottem line
you talk to people the way you would like them to talk to you
Period
If they get stupid
doesnt mean you have to
Not to say homie did anything wrong

Dave C
08-10-2007, 07:41 AM
put up a no parking sign...... hopefully they can read!! ;)
take it easy. no need to get in a brawl over this even if they are disrespectful.
Sounds like they are so dumb they can barely walk upright. so it just ain't right beating on a poor-dumb-animal. ;) :devil:
Remember you can't fix stupid.
U should have told the guy that when he starts paying part of your mortgage he can park his junk on your "unused land."

Moneypitt
08-10-2007, 07:49 AM
Actually you can fix stupid, but only in a narrow, focused, to the point way. They will still be stupid except when it comes to your property and possessions...
As mentioned put up a sign, but not the no parking one, a no tresspassing sign. It carries some weight in a court of law, should something ugly be created out of their ignorance.... MP

EAZYKILLER2006
08-10-2007, 07:50 AM
put up a no parking sign...... hopefully they can read!! ;)
take it easy. no need to get in a brawl over this even if they are disrespectful.
Sounds like they are so dumb they can barely walk upright. so it just ain't right beating on a poor-dumb-animal. ;) :devil:
Remember you can't fix stupid.
U should have told the guy that when he starts paying part of your mortgage he can park his junk on your "unused land."
LMFAO
you cant fix stupid
CLASSIC!
love you guys!
i am in such a good mood
cus we are going toHAVI!
I know I know we go all the time
but this weekend we weren't going to go
so its nice
Yippie

Ziggy
08-10-2007, 08:45 AM
they must be rednecks if....................................... :D:D

IMPATIENT 1
08-10-2007, 08:59 AM
i'd kept my cool too, and next time have the truck towed without forwarning;)

meaniam
08-10-2007, 09:01 AM
wow have to wonder if the kid told the pops the whole story. as it sound irrational. you did the right thing

a catered life
08-10-2007, 09:35 AM
my feelings also...but hell i once tried to burn my neighbors house down:(

Cole Trickle
08-10-2007, 09:52 AM
I would have done the same thing you did.......In fact after reading about the previous run in's I would have had the trucked towed quick.
I think a fence is in order:)