PDA

View Full Version : olds 455 and Berkley pump parts.

CARLSON-JET
02-21-2006, 09:46 AM
OLDS 455
1. Olds nodular iron crank needs turning to .020
2. stock rods with std. pistons pistons are connected come free with the rods
3. stock pan,baffle
4. J heads. need a rebuild. small Valves complete
5. olds 3 point bellhousing.
6. Berkely logs, need plating. risers are in great shape
7. Nicson logs and risers
8. any parts off the 455 you might need besides block. make offer on any parts listed above. I want them gone
Pump parts.
1 G bowl. READ: this is a hurting unit. if you want to expirement with cutting ect or try your hand at welding the veins on the exit side about 4 inches in this is for you. the rest is in decent shape. shipping + 10 bucks handling
2. a few stock nozzles
3. used impellors. Berk A need a cut and trim
4 Berk C,G suction housing. kinda rough but usable. no spun bearing. bowl register in decent shape but has a small amount of pitting ect. Gasket surface good. another canidate for the expirementer.
All are up for offer plus you pay shipping. I'm in Chicago territory so keep this in mind.
I'm tired of typing but will list more for the bump later.

Boatcop
02-21-2006, 07:08 PM
What distributor/ignition do you have for the 455?

CARLSON-JET
02-21-2006, 08:39 PM
ignition was a hei with an accel chip and the GM hotter coil out of a trans-am. Nothin a boatcop would consider marinized for sure :eek: or want to be found out having on the water...and .. honestly.. I think it was from a junkyard.. so the story goes. I put the goodies on it.. they do work nice as a combo though, the chip and coil that is. oh P.S. I like the new siggy.. Niiiice!! R.B.