PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen the breathalyzers in bars and restaurants?

beaverretriever
08-10-2007, 08:37 AM
We have a few bars with these already in them. You can check your BAC right then and there. I don't really know how accurate these things are because I know nothing about these machines. I do know that your breath test will change dramatically depending on how long it has been since you have had a drink.
I think it may give someone a false sense of security. What are your thoughts?

Racey
08-10-2007, 08:40 AM
Sounds like a new drinking game to me, who can get high score!!! :D :devil:

Havasu_Dreamin
08-10-2007, 08:46 AM
We have a few bars with these already in them. You can check your BAC right then and there. I don't really know how accurate these things are because I know nothing about these machines. I do know that your breath test will change dramatically depending on how long it has been since you have had a drink.
My friend tried it and blew over the legal limit and not even 35 minutes later he was under. :confused:
I think it may give someone a false sence of security. What are your thoughts?
Sadly, in our sue happy society it sounds like a liability issue for the bars that have them.
As an example, Sally owns a bar and has one of these machines. Billy comes in and has a few drinks. He blows into it and it reads that he is under the legal limit so he drives home. Billy crashes into another car and injures the passengers. Testing at the station, or hospital, shows that he, Billy, is actually over the legal limit. Come to find out the device at Sally's was inaccurate, for whatever reason, guess who is going to get sued.....that's right Sally is.....While it may help curb some people if for any reason the calibration is off I could foresee a potential problem.....

OutCole'd
08-10-2007, 08:47 AM
Sadly, in our sue happy society it sounds like a liability issue for the bars that have them.
As an example, Sally owns a bar and has one of these machines. Billy comes in and has a few drinks. He blows into it and it reads that he is under the legal limit so he drives home. Billy crashes into another car and injures the passengers. Testing at the station, or hospital, shows that he, Billy, is actually over the legal limit. Come to find out the device at Sally's was inaccurate, for whatever reason, guess who is going to get sued.....that's right Sally is.....While it may help curb some people if for any reason the calibration is off I could foresee a potential problem.....
Why does the drunk always have to a Billy??????:mad: :mad: :D

MADDOG355
08-10-2007, 08:52 AM
Must be a West coast thing.
In the South it is always Johnny

Miss Perfect
08-10-2007, 08:53 AM
If they would sue Sally for that, then they would sue Sally for over-serving Billy. Machine or not, Sally is focked.

Jordy
08-10-2007, 08:57 AM
Machine or not, Sally is focked.
Look at you, talking all dirty this early in the morning. If Sally breaks her machine, is she still focked or does she have some type of contingency plan in place, like a Billy of her own??? :idea:
Is Sally hot? :D

Devilman
08-10-2007, 08:59 AM
If they would sue Sally for that, then they would sue Sally for over-serving Billy. Machine or not, Sally is focked.
Sally is focked & CenturionTunnel is behind bars, that sux. No more webchat for him! :D

Chico&Zeus
08-10-2007, 09:03 AM
Would Billy still get charged if he could say "Silly Sally swiftly shooed seven silly sheep. The seven silly sheep Silly Sally shooed
Shilly-shallied south. These sheep shouldn't sleep in a shack; Sheep should sleep in a shed." 3 Times Fast????:D

Miss Perfect
08-10-2007, 09:12 AM
Look at you, talking all dirty this early in the morning. If Sally breaks her machine, is she still focked or does she have some type of contingency plan in place, like a Billy of her own??? :idea:
Is Sally hot? :D
Sally owns a bar and overserves her patrons. Of course she is hot silly! :D

Screaming Pete
08-10-2007, 09:17 AM
Sally owns a bar and overserves her patrons. Of course she is hot silly! :D
your right MP Salley is the Hot bartender, thats why Billy hang out on her shift trying to get a peak here and there sitting at the end of the bar while she's lifting those cases of Bud light in the cooler:D

OutCole'd
08-10-2007, 09:19 AM
Anyone have a pic of Sally? Sounds like she's cute.

SummerBreeze
08-10-2007, 09:47 AM
If Sally gave Billy a BJ... Billy "wood" be okay to drive his SUV and not get a DUI. If Sally didn't give Billy a BJ and he decided to drive his DCB home instead he might get a BUI.:D

27 Awesome cat
08-10-2007, 09:57 AM
Sally is focked & CenturionTunnel is behind bars, that sux. No more webchat for him! :D
Blow this bitch:D

Miss Perfect
08-10-2007, 09:57 AM
If Sally gave Billy a BJ... Billy "wood" be okay to drive his SUV and not get a DUI. If Sally didn't give Billy a BJ and he decided to drive his DCB home instead he might get a BUI.:D
Now she is a bar owner that over-serves and gives bj's. Sally is getting hotter by the minute! :D

27 Awesome cat
08-10-2007, 10:01 AM
Now she is a bar owner that over-serves and gives bj's. Sally is getting hotter by the minute! :D
If we change Sallys name to Angi ,I would be making reservations right now:D

Devilman
08-10-2007, 10:03 AM
Blow this bitch:D
Why are you sticking up for CT, aren't you AwesomePuss, I mean AwesomeCat now? LMAO :D :D :D

EAZYKILLER2006
08-10-2007, 10:04 AM
LMFAO!!!

djunkie
08-10-2007, 10:04 AM
Oh that Sally. Ya I phucked her. :jawdrop: :D :D

centurion tunnel
08-10-2007, 10:06 AM
Why are you sticking up for CT, aren't you AwesomePuss, I mean AwesomeCat now? LMAO :D :D :D
Double blow me :D
LMFAO!!!
I don't need your help at all young lady:)

EAZYKILLER2006
08-10-2007, 10:08 AM
Is sally into gurleys?
tell her to swing BI
She sounds FUN

ck7684
08-10-2007, 10:10 AM
...and Jonny law would fine 'em both...:mad:

EAZYKILLER2006
08-10-2007, 10:11 AM
wasn't actually thinking of helping
Stand aside
I have it covered

Devilman
08-10-2007, 10:13 AM
Look at you, all switch-hitting n' shit..... 460 will be pleasantly surprised to hear this news. LOL :D

EAZYKILLER2006
08-10-2007, 10:16 AM
...and Jonny law would fine 'em both...:mad:
damn
so you're saying this jonny law
swings both ways?
hmm
Not sure if that would work with billy
sally said she was okay with it tho

27 Awesome cat
08-10-2007, 10:20 AM
wasn't actually thinking of helping
Stand aside
I have it covered
I bet you do:D
Look at you, all switch-hitting n' shit..... 460 will be pleasantly surprised to hear this news. LOL :D
The phone started ringing off the hook the minute I did it.. He even tried to send me a pic of OldBuck:eek:

lucky
08-10-2007, 10:22 AM
I look for the blonde ones and tell them its a breathlizer :D

27 Awesome cat
08-10-2007, 10:27 AM
I look for the blonde ones and tell them its a breathlizer :D
Nobody was talking about sheeps:D

Screaming Pete
08-10-2007, 10:28 AM
damn
so you're saying this jonny law
swings both ways?
hmm
Not sure if that would work with billy
sally said she was okay with it tho
It's not Jonny law it's Jane Law and she is a stripper by night and just wears the outfit at partys and to make a seen at bar's in Havasu and yes she does swing both ways:D

lucky
08-10-2007, 10:38 AM
Nobody was talking about sheeps:D
sheep are cheap :D

Devilman
08-10-2007, 10:39 AM
The phone started ringing off the hook the minute I did it.. He even tried to send me a pic of OldBuck:eek:
My condolences, I guess you had some sort of filter or spamblocker to save your eyes? :jawdrop: :D

27 Awesome cat
08-10-2007, 10:52 AM
sheep are cheap :D
Yeah and you seem to get along with them better:D
My condolences, I guess you had some sort of filter or spamblocker to save your eyes? :jawdrop: :D
I never opened it.

EAZYKILLER2006
08-10-2007, 11:08 AM
It's not Jonny law it's Jane Law and she is a stripper by night and just wears the outfit at partys and to make a seen at bar's in Havasu and yes she does swing both ways:D
damn soo jonnyLaw
Is a he/she
and goes by the ALIS
jane law
Wow good looking out
thanks for the heads up
I'll let billy and sally know

squirt'nmyload
08-10-2007, 02:00 PM
i bought myself a breathlyzer(sp) just to see how drunk we really get. i was LOADED one night and i could only blow a .05. it is not accurate at all and it is in the box waiting to get returned.

Devilman
08-10-2007, 02:16 PM
i bought myself a breathlyzer(sp) just to see how drunk we really get. i was LOADED one night and i could only blow a .05. it is not accurate at all and it is in the box waiting to get returned.
Maybe the breathalyzer was tryin to say you're a lightweight. LOL :D

squirt'nmyload
08-10-2007, 02:22 PM
Maybe the breathalyzer was tryin to say you're a lightweight. LOL :D
HAHA....:D ....i was binge drinking all night just to get a good reading :D :D