PDA

View Full Version : Binge Drinkers Anonymous Members..CHECK IN!!!

HighRoller
08-10-2007, 08:24 PM
Member#4 checking in. Gentleman Jack and Diet in hand and ready for a good drunk posting thread, DILLIGAF style!!:D :devil:

squirt'nmyload
08-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Member#4 checking in. Gentleman Jack and Diet in hand and ready for a good drunk posting thread, DILLIGAF style!!:D :devil:
i'm taking the night off....still recovering from wednesday night :jawdrop:...it's on tomorrow :D :D
the ol lady is working on her 4th margarita though :D

HighRoller
08-10-2007, 08:31 PM
i'm taking the night off....still recovering from wednesday night :jawdrop:...it's on tomorrow :D :D
the ol lady is working on her 4th margarita though :D
Well, in that case...This thread is worthless without pics:D Unless you're related to Funkcity, in which case she's getting hammered while you change diapers and vacuum!!

squirt'nmyload
08-10-2007, 08:35 PM
Well, in that case...This thread is worthless without pics:D Unless you're related to Funkcity, in which case she's getting hammered while you change diapers and vacuum!!
FLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-10-2007, 08:37 PM
H e r e !!

djunkie
08-10-2007, 08:40 PM
H e r e !!
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
08-10-2007, 08:41 PM
What no beer in the house?? :rolleyes: :D

GHT
08-10-2007, 08:43 PM
Well this is one category I fall into.... I completely fall into this category.
I don't drink during the week so I am "on my game" for work. Not to mention all the stress I deal with.
Come the weekend I usually Let go... Sometimes too much...
Maybe one day I will get my dream job (no joke) as an employee of the plumbing isle for Home Depot.... Or a Superintendent for a builder.
One day I will relax.
Then again.... I will find another reason to drink excessively..

HighRoller
08-10-2007, 08:43 PM
gotta a "la cerveza mas fina" in the left hand and typing with the right !!!:D
Where'd you get that tatooed on yer johnson??:D

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-10-2007, 08:56 PM
Jealous?!?!!? :D

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-10-2007, 09:00 PM
Well this is one category I fall into.... I completely fall into this category.
I don't drink during the week so I am "on my game" for work. Not to mention all the stress I deal with.
Come the weekend I usually Let go... Sometimes too much...
Maybe one day I will get my dream job (no joke) as an employee of the plumbing isle for Home Depot.... Or a Superintendent for a builder.
One day I will relax.
Then again.... I will find another reason to drink excessively..
Welcome to Friday Night...RELAX, friend....:)

djunkie
08-10-2007, 09:02 PM
Jealous?!?!!? :D
Me jealous? Never. In fact the g/f and I are finishing off our second bottle of wine right now. :D :D Oh ya, I still remember that night at Cole Trickles house sweetheart. :wink: :wink: :p

djunkie
08-10-2007, 09:04 PM
What no beer in the house?? :rolleyes: :D
Plenty. Its just we've tapped into the wine stash now. Bottle #3 is about to get opened. :D :D

djunkie
08-10-2007, 09:05 PM
you rung?:D trashd.was out watcn the stars;)
You mean your so trashed your seeing stars? :D

Ziggy
08-10-2007, 09:05 PM
Me jealous? Never. In fact the g/f and I are finishing off our second bottle of wine right now. :D Oh ya, I still remember that night at Cole Trickles house sweetheart.: :wink: :pPosting on HB with a bottle of wine between you and the GF......how romantic:rolleyes: :D :D :D
Are you hungry yet? :eek: :D :D

GHT
08-10-2007, 09:07 PM
Welcome to Friday Night...RELAX, friend....:)
No doubt... I am postin' on HB drinking a (another) cold beer and watching Ben 10 on Cartoon Network..
I'M BINGIN'..:D

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-10-2007, 09:09 PM
No doubt... I am postin' on HB drinking a (another) cold beer and watching Ben 10 on Cartoon Network..
I'M BINGIN'..:D
Say hello to the Mrs for us....we met at Mad Dogs this Summer...:D
Glad to year you can b r e a t h. Life is what it is...relax, and enjoy the view...:D :D

HighRoller
08-10-2007, 09:13 PM
Looks like plenty of new members to BDA...Workin' GJ and Diet #2 after 3 beers. Would love to be sharing a bottle wine with the wife but she's pregnant and out of town. Damn. Looks like it's beer and blowup doll for me this weekend:eek: :D

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Me jealous? Never. In fact the g/f and I are finishing off our second bottle of wine right now. :D :D Oh ya, I still remember that night at Cole Trickles house sweetheart. :wink: :wink: :p
Wine...ahh, my favorite! Another bottle of Cab on another Friday night. This one to celebrate another birthday--oh it's mine...in 3 days! :D Cheers to you and the g/f, friend.
p.s. I remember the party at Brandins, too!

GHT
08-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Say hello to the Mrs for us....we met at Mad Dogs this Summer...:D
Glad to year you can b r e a t h. Life is what it is...relax, and enjoy the view...:D :D
I told her and she says Hi... I just have one question... If you Binge together is it a problem??? Cause that is what we are doing..:D J/K
We are getting up early to hit the water.. Are ya'll goin' to be there?

djunkie
08-10-2007, 09:18 PM
Posting on HB with a bottle of wine between you and the GF......how romantic:rolleyes: :D :D :D
Are you hungry yet? :eek: :D :D
Shes sitting right next to me encouraging me. Check out the pic she told me to post in the Hottie thread. :D :D
And yes, its looking like I'll be snacking again later. :D

HighRoller
08-10-2007, 09:18 PM
Mad Dog's? Havasu or Bullhead? Doesn't matter, they each have Beer below freezing...Holdon. Gotta go put a beer in the freezer!!

djunkie
08-10-2007, 09:22 PM
Wine...ahh, my favorite! Another bottle of Cab on another Friday night. This one to celebrate another birthday--oh it's mine...in 3 days! :D Cheers to you and the g/f, friend.
p.s. I remember the party at Brandins, too!
Happy b-day sweetheart. And yes we're sippng on some Cab also. :D :D ;)

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-10-2007, 09:22 PM
I told her and she says Hi... I just have one question... If you Binge together is it a problem??? Cause that is what we are doing..:D J/K
We are getting up early to hit the water.. Are ya'll goin' to be there?
Sorry we missed you all...just got back home yesterday- in Havasu 6 days. Maybe next time- would love to "binge" together...:D

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-10-2007, 09:26 PM
Happy b-day sweetheart. And yes we're sippng on some Cab also. :D :D ;)
Thanks, 29 oops - 39 again. Sippin' a cool cab from the Ponte Winery (last years birthday present) You?

djunkie
08-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Thanks, 29 oops - 39 again. Sippin' a cool cab from the Ponte Winery (last years birthday present) You?
Some cheapy from Vons. LOL!!!!!!!! Concannon I think its called. We're ballin with our $7 bottles of wine. :D :D

HighRoller
08-10-2007, 09:30 PM
Nothin' wrong with the Vons' cheap label. I'm still pissed that they discontinued the Safeway Select Kentucky Bourbon:mad: Tasted like Jack for under $10 a bottle. Jack was Old No 7, we called this stuff "Old Cheapass #8".

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-10-2007, 09:34 PM
Some cheapy from Vons. LOL!!!!!!!! Concannon I think its called. We're ballin with our $7 bottles of wine. :D :D
H e a d a c h e.....:devil:

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-10-2007, 09:35 PM
Nothin' wrong with the Vons' cheap label. I'm still pissed that they discontinued the Safeway Select Kentucky Bourbon:mad: Tasted like Jack for under $10 a bottle. Jack was Old No 7, we called this stuff "Old Cheapass #8".
yikes

djunkie
08-10-2007, 09:36 PM
H e a d a c h e.....:devil:
Actually its not bad. Its actually $10 wine but with my club card its only $7. LOL!!!!!!!!:D :D

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Actually its not bad. Its actually $10 wine but with my club card its only $7. LOL!!!!!!!!:D :D
LOL....My wine Clois Du Bois is $15 and with Cc is $9.99. Nice!
I'm happy to share..come on over, The wine is nice...:D

djunkie
08-10-2007, 09:43 PM
LOL....My wine Clois Du Bois is $15 and with Cc is $9.99. Nice!
I'm happy to share..come on over, The wine is nice...:D
If I didn't already have a bottle and a half through me I'd take you up on your offer. ;) :D

Daytona100
08-10-2007, 11:15 PM
:D Big beer party at the house tonight. 21 year old kids have lots of friends. Lotsa beer!!!!!!!!

djunkie
08-10-2007, 11:20 PM
:D Big beer party at the house tonight. 21 year old kids have lots of friends. Lotsa beer!!!!!!!!
Any 21 year old chicks there? If so how bout you be a pal and post a few pics of them? :D :D

Daytona100
08-10-2007, 11:27 PM
Any 21 year old chicks there? If so how bout you be a pal and post a few pics of them? :D :D
Allot of 19 year old youngsters!!!!! Maybe they'll all jump in the pool pretty soon!!! Better pics. Mike

djunkie
08-10-2007, 11:29 PM
Allot of 19 year old youngsters!!!!! Maybe they'll all jump in the pool pretty soon!!! Better pics. Mike
Nice!!! I like the way you think. :D