PDA

View Full Version : No longer boatless!

Mrs. casean
02-21-2006, 10:25 AM
We finally found the boat we've been looking for :D After looking at a few others, we realized this was the boat for us. This one was so much cleaner than the others and in great condition compared to the others we saw so we went back to give a deposit and should be picking it up this weekend. It's a 2003 23' Cobra Razor w/ 64 hours. It's got the 496 mag... It is so roomy inside and I love that it has a cuddy... This is the picture from the ad, I'm sure we will get better pictures when we get it. It looks even better in person! Thought I'd share our big news (big to us :D )
http://images.traderonline.com/EMedia/tarchive2/213/397954/00056807E22.jpg

JB in so cal
02-21-2006, 10:26 AM
:) :) :)
Nice!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-21-2006, 10:27 AM
CONGRATS!!!!!
Woo-hooo!!! Very cool! :rollside:

Mrs. casean
02-21-2006, 10:28 AM
Nice!

NOTALENT
Congrats...I was looking at that ad...and have also been looking at the same boats....Hope to see you out there soon... :rollside:

That Guy
Congrats girlie....enjoy!!!

Mrs.Racer277
02-21-2006, 10:29 AM
Beautiful boat Linds. Congrats to you and Sean. :)

MR HARLEY
02-21-2006, 10:30 AM
Very nice !!!! Congratulations :)

wsuwrhr
You know what the two best days of owning a boat are don't ya?
"The day you buy it and the day you sell it."
I recommend you drive it the same day you buy it, to get the most out of the the first day.
True story.
Brian

JB in so cal
Don't be scared :cool:

Mrs. casean
02-21-2006, 10:31 AM
Congrats...I was looking at that ad...and have also been looking at the same boats....Hope to see you out there soon... :rollside:
Thanks! We looked at that first, then at a few others and realized how clean the boat was compared to the others, we were shocked how bad people take care of their boats! It's a shame, so we hurried back to drop off a deposit! He is getting it all detailed up for us to get it this weekend or Monday if we end up heading to the desert... so we're excited!

Mrs. casean
02-21-2006, 10:34 AM
Beautiful boat Linds. Congrats to you and Sean. :)
Thanks Dia! I'll have to get pics of the inside, I'm sure the cuddy will see many naps from me :D We're just happy to have something of our own again... hopefully we'll see more of you and Sean and the rest now that we have something!

NOTALENT
02-21-2006, 10:35 AM
Thanks! We looked at that first, then at a few others and realized how clean the boat was compared to the others, we were shocked how bad people take care of their boats! It's a shame, so we hurried back to drop off a deposit! He is getting it all detailed up for us to get it this weekend or Monday if we end up heading to the desert... so we're excited!
Awesome...it will be all nice and shiny!! :rollside: I bought mine as a minimal fixer upper...but the focker forgot to inform me of some major things!!! :mad: I will never do that again...

Daytona100
02-21-2006, 10:39 AM
Looks great hope you have years of trouble free boating fun!!! :)

jbtrailerjim
02-21-2006, 10:40 AM
Congrats...Great looking boat! :cool:

Mrs. casean
02-21-2006, 10:42 AM
Awesome...it will be all nice and shiny!! :rollside: I bought mine as a minimal fixer upper...but the focker forgot to inform me of some major things!!! :mad: I will never do that again...
what a bummer! Sorry it turned out that way :mad: I hope this one doesn't turn out that way... based on the condition, hours, drive (pretty clean!) and bottom of the hull, it looks like it was taken care of and driven well... never know though I know...

Mrs. casean
02-21-2006, 10:43 AM
Congrats...looks good :)
Thanks Tom! Maybe we'll see you more now :D

OGShocker
02-21-2006, 10:45 AM
Congrat's!!! Very nice looking! See you on the water!!

Jyruiz
02-21-2006, 10:48 AM
Congrats, those 230 Razors are nice.

Cole Trickle
02-21-2006, 10:51 AM
Congrats you two!!
Nice boat that will have enough size for Parker and Havasu even on busy weekends. :p

OutCole'd
02-21-2006, 10:51 AM
Great looking boat. Congrats !!

Mrs. casean
02-21-2006, 10:54 AM
Congrats you two!!
Nice boat that will have enough size for Parker and Havasu even on busy weekends. :p
That was our plan! Hopefully we'll see you and Jen more this summer! Do they rent anything at Riverland?

Ivan Dan
02-21-2006, 10:58 AM
Congrats!!!! Glad you guys found what you were looking for. Now if only my bro and I could find something that doesn't cost a gazillion $$ for insurance per year so we can get out and party will all of you guys a lot this summer.

JB in so cal
02-21-2006, 10:59 AM
Congrats!!!! Glad you guys found what you were looking for. Now if only my bro and I could find something that doesn't cost a gazillion $$ for insurance per year so we can get out and party will all of you guys a lot this summer.
How about a Magic? I think I know of one for sale... :)

Mrs. casean
02-21-2006, 11:04 AM
Thanks! I hope you guys find something soon! I'd love to get out and hang out w/ you guys! Been a while I saw your brother :D Good luck finding something!

Cole Trickle
02-21-2006, 11:04 AM
That was our plan! Hopefully we'll see you and Jen more this summer! Do they rent anything at Riverland?
I think they actually have 4 park models that they rent out. I am pretty sure the pricing is competitive and they have a nice ramp.($100 a night give or take)

Cole Trickle
02-21-2006, 11:08 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104160
Time to step up!!! :crossx: :)

Mrs. casean
02-21-2006, 11:10 AM
I think they actually have 4 park models that they rent out. I am pretty sure the pricing is competitive and they have a nice ramp.($100 a night give or take)
That's not bad! I'll have to look into it! Maybe we can plan a few weekends w/ you guys :D

Hardly Satisfied
02-21-2006, 11:13 AM
Congrats , nice looking boat :rollside:

Ivan Dan
02-21-2006, 11:25 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104160
Time to step up!!! :crossx: :)
No thanks! :crossx: :yuk: Not for $5200 a year in insurance $450/month now thats a complete joke IMO. :rollside: :boxed: :cool:

charlyox
02-21-2006, 11:28 AM
congrats. I'll be looking for you this summer.

NOTALENT
02-21-2006, 11:29 AM
No thanks! :crossx: :yuk: Not for $5200 a year in insurance $450/month now thats a complete joke IMO. :rollside: :boxed: :cool:
Damn...is that what you were quoted for something similar?? geez...think of all the beer!!! :crossx: Go pick up a Evolution Pontoon Boat... :rollside:

Mrs. casean
02-21-2006, 11:31 AM
Damn...is that what you were quoted for something similar?? geez...think of all the beer!!! :crossx: Go pick up a Evolution Pontoon Boat... :rollside:
LOTS OF BEER!!!!! :p

Cole Trickle
02-21-2006, 11:42 AM
If you want to make full Baller status you can't complain or think about Insurance premiums...... Only MPH :crossx:
Maybe you could find someone that would trade you for a 525 and a little cash to buy a new garage door opener and bay window? :p :idea:

Ziggy
02-21-2006, 11:43 AM
Nice bit of shopping you guys did Linds......very nice indeed.
We'll be seeing you on the water now too this summer......yeah baby!!

Ivan Dan
02-21-2006, 11:52 AM
If you want to make full Baller status you can't complain or think about Insurance premiums...... Only MPH :crossx:
Maybe you could find someone that would trade you for a 525 and a little cash to buy a new garage door opener and bay window? :p :idea:
:220v: :crossx: Guess I won't make full baller status anytime soon. I'm faxing you the receipt right now for the garage door and opener. :yuk: The bay window....thats a whole other story. You can put it in when you buy my house for $700k then you my young grasshoppa will make baller status. :skull: :idea: :D :D

Mrs. casean
02-21-2006, 11:52 AM
Nice bit of shopping you guys did Linds......very nice indeed.
We'll be seeing you on the water now too this summer......yeah baby!!
Thanks Ziggy! We sure did some shopping... and glad we did! We're happy :D

Biglue
02-21-2006, 11:53 AM
That was a great choice. Nice boat. Congrats, I'm sure there is a smile ear to ear right now. I know I did when I bought both my boats.

Mrs. casean
02-21-2006, 12:03 PM
That was a great choice. Nice boat. Congrats, I'm sure there is a smile ear to ear right now. I know I did when I bought both my boats.
Big Smile :D Thanks!

Supultlbich
02-21-2006, 12:44 PM
Looks good to me, Cobra makes a sweet ride. Good people over there too!

Mrs. casean
02-21-2006, 01:07 PM
Looks good to me, Cobra makes a sweet ride. Good people over there too!
Thank you! We've heard the same... I'm excited to get it out there!

BarryMac
02-21-2006, 01:09 PM
Most excellent Sean and Linds, can't wiat to get out on the water with you guys this summer...:D

Mrs. casean
02-21-2006, 01:11 PM
Most excellent Sean and Linds, can't wiat to get out on the water with you guys this summer...:D
Thanks Barry! We better get out there w/ you guys this year! Did you get my email?

sea2lake
02-21-2006, 01:28 PM
Congrats u2. Does that meen you wont be at the desert this weekend??plannin on a good trip out there.

Tequila-John
02-21-2006, 01:29 PM
CONGRATS! Great boat. I have the 26foot

Mrs. casean
02-21-2006, 01:32 PM
Congrats u2. Does that meen you wont be at the desert this weekend??plannin on a good trip out there.
Thanks Greg! So far we are planning on going... we want to try to get the boat Sunday night or Monday night so we can still make it to OW... if he wants us to get it Saturday then we will but we'd like to make it out since we only have one more trip planned after this weekned :cry: So far we're going out to OW though w/ just the Rhino and my quad.

BarryMac
02-21-2006, 02:01 PM
Thanks Barry! We better get out there w/ you guys this year! Did you get my email?
No I sure didn't, when did you send it???

Mrs. casean
02-21-2006, 02:03 PM
No I sure didn't, when did you send it???
Sure :rolleyes: :p I sent it this morning... I will re-send.

havaduner
02-21-2006, 03:37 PM
Congrats, nice boat,and welcome to the Cobra family. The regatta is the first weekend of August at the Nautical!

Mrs. casean
02-21-2006, 03:39 PM
Congrats, nice boat,and welcome to the Cobra family. The regatta is the first weekend of August at the Nautical!
Thank you! Really! We'll have to join you guys! Keep us posted if you can! We'll be in touch!

Mrs. casean
02-21-2006, 03:44 PM
nice linds, i like the tribal swirls, i have never seen that on a boat before :rolleyes: :rollside: - (congrats) d-no
Whatever dean :rolleyes: :rollside: :p Thanks! I told Courtney last week they should come out w/ us Easter! I'm working on getting them out there w/ us!

SOMEBEACH
02-21-2006, 03:58 PM
Congrats you guys!! Thats a sweet ride!! Can't wait to see you guys out there with it. Forget the desert lets go to the lake!! :crossx:

Mrs. casean
02-21-2006, 04:00 PM
Congrats you guys!! Thats a sweet ride!! Can't wait to see you guys out there with it. Forget the desert lets go to the lake!! :crossx:
HEY!!!! Thanks Mikes! We're excited! Did Chris tell you that weekend you were planning on is the same as the Laughlin run? We're not sure if we'll go out there but maybe Havasu or the weekend after? We'll figure something out w/ you! If it's hot St Patty's day weekend I say we celebrate Amy & Carries bdays on the water :D

Mrs. casean
02-21-2006, 04:02 PM
we'll be there, come over and slum it up w/ us n'da keyes - and i'll pump her & billy up, they need to get away - leave lil logan w/ grammy and have an adult weekend - tell sean "HE" has a nice boat :rollside: - d-nizzle
Sounds good w/ me! We have a nice small family group going so far and are all staying at River Shores for the weekend but we'll meet up w/ you! I hope Billy & Courtney would have fun and there will be other kids for Logan to see if they didn't leave him w/ grammy! If not that weekend, we can get them out for an adult weekend another time! I'm working on her... you work on Billy :D

SOMEBEACH
02-21-2006, 04:07 PM
HEY!!!! Thanks Mikes! We're excited! Did Chris tell you that weekend you were planning on is the same as the Laughlin run? We're not sure if we'll go out there but maybe Havasu or the weekend after? We'll figure something out w/ you! If it's hot St Patty's day weekend I say we celebrate Amy & Carries bdays on the water :D
I think we could handle drinking green beer on the water!! :yuk: Just don't spill any in that new boat!!

Mrs. casean
02-21-2006, 04:09 PM
I think we could handle drinking green beer on the water!! :yuk: Just don't spill any in that new boat!!
Hell no! I already told my frineds w/ kids no red/purple/blue... whatever color juice allowed in the boat :) Just water! For the kids that is... or they must drink it out of the boat :D Green beer on a beach or in a cove works great for me if the weather is right!

Debbolas
02-21-2006, 04:54 PM
Beautiful Boat!!
Congrats!!!!
:D

GAME TIME
02-21-2006, 04:59 PM
Congrats. Looks great. Got it in enough time to get use to it by summer. :D

Ziggy
02-21-2006, 05:02 PM
Hell no! I already told my frineds w/ kids no red/purple/blue... whatever color juice allowed in the boat :) Just water! For the kids that is... or they must drink it out of the boat :D Green beer on a beach or in a cove works great for me if the weather is right!
And make sure any new bathing suits or shorts in vibrant colors have been thoroughly washed.......Especially those real colorful towels....
Trust me :mad:

JB in so cal
02-21-2006, 05:08 PM
And make sure any soiled bathing suits or shorts in vibrant rainbow colors be sent to OutColed.......Especially those real colorful banana hammocks....
Trust me :mad:
Wow! I had no idea :rolleyes:

BarryMac
02-21-2006, 05:10 PM
In rare form this evening I see... :D :D

Ziggy
02-21-2006, 05:11 PM
You are the edit man...koo-koo ka-choo :D :D

JB in so cal
02-21-2006, 05:12 PM
...just trying to get along in this world... :rolleyes:

Ziggy
02-21-2006, 05:57 PM
...just trying to get along in this world... :rolleyes:
The rest of us just fit in :D :D

Mrs. casean
02-21-2006, 07:17 PM
You guys are so funny! I learned about the bright bathing suits after my friend wore a new one in our old boat and purple got on the back of the bench :mad: that sucked! Never could get it all off... note to self... wash all new bathing suits a few times before going in boat!
Thanks everyone for all the comps and congrats! We're really happy and excited to use it!!! :D

JB in so cal
02-21-2006, 07:41 PM
You just need to know who you boat with. That's all I'm saying!

2Driver
02-22-2006, 08:35 AM
Very nice!
Gotta love the low hours and a few bucks saved i'm sure. Smart move.

Mrs. casean
03-02-2006, 01:04 PM
Well it's I've got it on the back of the truck right now in front of my work :D It's ours now! Soon enough we'll have some good tunes and be on the water! We're excited!

Cole Trickle
03-02-2006, 01:11 PM
Well it's I've got it on the back of the truck right now in front of my work :D It's ours now! Soon enough we'll have some good tunes and be on the water! We're excited!
Congrats!! :)
Now go snap some pictures so you can get them developed and posted before the season ends!!;)

Ziggy
03-02-2006, 01:12 PM
Right on Linds! woohoo :p

Mrs. casean
03-02-2006, 01:12 PM
Congrats!! :)
Now go snap some pictures so you can get them developed and posted before the season ends!!;)
Thanks Brandin :D I'll use the digital this time :D

MAINEVENT
03-02-2006, 01:13 PM
Congrats to you guys... Ahhhhh summer time is just around the corner...

Mrs. casean
03-02-2006, 01:13 PM
Congrats to you guys... Ahhhhh summer time is just around the corner...
Thanks! It's FINALLY around the corner! It's about time :D I can't wait!

BarryMac
03-02-2006, 01:15 PM
Hmmm, almost nothing hotter then a chick pulling a boat with a big diesel truck... :D :D :D

Mrs. casean
03-02-2006, 01:20 PM
Hmmm, almost nothing hotter then a chick pulling a boat with a big diesel truck... :D :D :D
Always makin me laugh Barry http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/smilies/hysterical.gif :D