PDA

View Full Version : Another Day

jjk94
08-13-2007, 08:26 AM
After all that is happened the last week at topock you would think that some people would get a clue. Around 4:30-5 Sat afternoon north of moabi, People in the water, scattered boats floating, And mass of boats driving up and down the river, Here comes the IMCO boat doing 70+ weaving in and out. As if it wasn't enough to go up river, they turn around and do the same thing down river. There must be a better time then that to fulfill the need for speed. Wonder whats going to happen when the sheriffs get sued enough times for not enforcing and some unwanted regulations are passed.

SummerBreeze
08-13-2007, 08:30 AM
I don't think everyone gets the information like we do on ***boat

RiverToysJas
08-13-2007, 08:38 AM
Yep, anyone who boats between Needles and the Sandbar on a regular basis can tell close-call stories all day long. I can't even count the number of times we've been soaked by bow spray from a passing boat or PWC.
Last summer we were floating between Needles and Moabi eating some lunch in the boat. Wide open, straight section. Just drifting. A green and white 21-22' Essex openbow nearly t-boned us. He had people sitting in the bow and couldn't see straight ahead. The people didn't point us out until the last minute...when I was grabbing my kids and heading to the floor of the boat. He turned so hard all I could see was the bottom of his boat as he went around us at the last minute.
That's a narrow, crowded river.....getting more crowded all the time.
RTJas

havaduner
08-13-2007, 09:02 AM
Yep, anyone who boats between Needles and the Sandbar on a regular basis can tell close-call stories all day long. I can't even count the number of times we've been soaked by bow spray from a passing boat or PWC.
Last summer we were floating between Needles and Moabi eating some lunch in the boat. Wide open, straight section. Just drifting. A green and white 21-22' Essex openbow nearly t-boned us. He had people sitting in the bow and couldn't see straight ahead. The people didn't point us out until the last minute...when I was grabbing my kids and heading to the floor of the boat. He turned so hard all I could see was the bottom of his boat as he went around us at the last minute.
That's a narrow, crowded river.....getting more crowded all the time.
RTJas
As long as I have been going to the river/Havi (a long time) I have never understood how people can feel comfortable with just floating down the river while other boats are motoring by. If anything, you are a navigating hazard, as most of the time floating boats tend to be in the middle of the river.

boatsnblondes
08-13-2007, 09:05 AM
As long as I have been going to the river/Havi (a long time) I have never understood how people can feel comfortable with just floating down the river while other boats are motoring by. If anything, you are a navigating hazard, as most of the time floating boats tend to be in the middle of the river.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36934&stc=1&d=1187024680
Munch munch munch....dish ish good shtuff..........:devil: :devil: :devil:

phebus
08-13-2007, 09:17 AM
The no wake section in the gorge is an awesome float area. Safe and beautifull.

Hustler
08-13-2007, 09:17 AM
Floating hazard or not, WTF makes people think they can bob and weave through traffic at 70+ MPH?

phebus
08-13-2007, 09:22 AM
Floating the river, and fast boats have been part of the river experience forever.
Unfortunately crowds and faster boats have made it an unsafe combination.
Oh, for the good old days. :D Gone forever. :(

RiverToysJas
08-13-2007, 09:29 AM
That's boating....... Your right to drive 70+ is not more important than my right to float. ;)
RTJas :D

Jbb
08-13-2007, 09:30 AM
Hey....you got you're chocolate......In my peanut butter....:D

Havasu Luvr
08-13-2007, 09:42 AM
Obviously you're the type that has the need for speed:mad: Try it sometime. I think you will find it just as enjoyable if not more then running 70mph. This reminds me of a group of riders I run with that only knows one speed (85mph) no matter where we run to. Our last run a few month ago was up north (hwy 395) to June Lake Loop....you guessed it....85mph. But I would only run 60 - 65mph just to be able to see and smell the meadows through Olancha, to smell to odor of Owens dry lake, to see the herds of Antalope in the meadows between Lonepine and Bishop. one word AMAZING! ! ! When we got to our destination I was blabbering about the views and smells I experienced on the way up and every single other rider had no idea what I was talking about. SOME TIMES it is good to experiance a floatilla.....:D
I also did not know that the middle of the river was a "No Parking" zone...go figure

havaduner
08-13-2007, 09:59 AM
Exactly!

havaduner
08-13-2007, 10:05 AM
Floating hazard or not, WTF makes people think they can bob and weave through traffic at 70+ MPH?
The lack of common sense and courtesy has alot to do with the accidents and near accidents that seem to be occuring every weekend on the river these days, but for arguments sack, why do people feel the need to float on a narrow body of water, with people coming at them from every direction, no matter what the speed. RiverToyJas says he was nearly T-boned by a 21ft Essex full of people. I bet they werent going more than 48,mph, set on kill.:D

havaduner
08-13-2007, 10:09 AM
Obviously you're the type that has the need for speed:mad: Try it sometime. I think you will find it just as enjoyable if not more then running 70mph. This reminds me of a group of riders I run with that only knows one speed (85mph) no matter where we run to. Our last run a few month ago was up north (hwy 395) to June Lake Loop....you guessed it....85mph. But I would only run 60 - 65mph just to be able to see and smell the meadows through Olancha, to smell to odor of Owens dry lake, to see the herds of Antalope in the meadows between Lonepine and Bishop. one word AMAZING! ! ! When we got to our destination I was blabbering about the views and smells I experienced on the way up and every single other rider had no idea what I was talking about. SOME TIMES it is good to experiance a floatilla.....:D
I also did not know that the middle of the river was a "No Parking" zone...go figure
Yeah, I like to go fast, and sometime I do like to slow down, and enjoy the views. My throttle actually does have more than one setting, but I also dont stop in the middle of the freeway, to take a closer look at the flowers on the side of the road.

vee-driven
08-13-2007, 10:12 AM
Do you stop and play on the freeway!

RiverToysJas
08-13-2007, 10:18 AM
RiverToyJas says he was nearly T-boned by a 21ft Essex full of people. I bet they werent going more than 48,mph, set on kill.:D
No they weren't, the driver also couldn't see ahead of the boat due to people sitting in the bow. People are not coming from all directions either, they are coming from either up river, or down river. There are floaters, tubers, skiers, pontoons, wake board boats, canoes & kayaks, fisherman, and even swimmers ..... all using the river with equal rights. It's the job of the driver of each boat to know the rules of navigation (which allow floating and high speed), and to avoid other vessels. Period.
I'm not making a big deal of it, close-calls happen, that's part of river boating. This was not a close-call that was called for though. Had he been watching the river in front of his boat, there wouldn't of been an issue.
The other guy might not see you, because he's stupid, drunk, or both....we were off to one side drift by the beaches, plenty of room to go around. I've been boating the river a long time, I keep others in mind. I sometimes get annoyed by floaters, depending on where they are, I also get annoyed at wake board boats and people who cruise the whole river half on plane all day. Canoers can get annoying too....but again, they have every right to be there. Not being able to see where you're going though??? That's another problem altogether. ;)

Bad Baja
08-13-2007, 10:42 AM
Saturday we launched out of Needles and headed south to the sandbar. I understand there are alot of boats heading up and down river and there isnt much room to squeeze by slower moving boats, plus the sea dooers that are just oblivious as to what is going on around them. But what I dont understand is how a parent can put three little kids on an inner tube and whip them all over the river at 5 oclock in the afternoon. I had to pull totally out of the throttle numerous times, and I was only going about 40 mph to avoid these said kids on a tube. I think the police should start enforcing child endangerment laws and start locking up these parents that are putting their kids in harms way. And as far as the jet skis, damn it stay to the sides. Shit you only need 1 foot of water to drive in, why must you insist driving in middle of the river. Ahhhhhh I hate you jet skiers. I know why you guys end up broken and dead, bottom line is your are stupid.

Havasu Luvr
08-13-2007, 11:21 AM
Yeah, I like to go fast, and sometime I do like to slow down, and enjoy the views. My throttle actually does have more than one setting, but I also dont stop in the middle of the freeway, to take a closer look at the flowers on the side of the road.
Hmmmmm? I must re-evaluate my understanding of the river. You are right, I do NOT stop on the freeways and my appoligies to you and EVERY OTHER IDIOT who thinks the river is a freeway. :idea: I'll make sure I pull over at the nearest rest stop or off ramp.....:D

mxbundy
08-13-2007, 11:27 AM
Saturday we launched out of Needles and headed south to the sandbar. I understand there are allot of boats heading up and down river and there isn't much room to squeeze by slower moving boats, plus the sea doers that are just oblivious as to what is going on around them. But what I don't understand is how a parent can put three little kids on an inner tube and whip them all over the river at 5 O'Clock in the afternoon. I had to pull totally out of the throttle numerous times, and I was only going about 40 mph to avoid these said kids on a tube. I think the police should start enforcing child endangerment laws and start locking up these parents that are putting their kids in harms way. And as far as the jet skis, damn it stay to the sides. Shit you only need 1 foot of water to drive in, why must you insist driving in middle of the river. Ahhhhhh I hate you jet skiers. I know why you guys end up broken and dead, bottom line is your are stupid.
I may have been one of these people pulling tubers a time or two! Of all ages, our whole group loves to tube! Plus wake boarding, had our ULTRA custom built with a ski boat style interior.
Just as stated above, the river is for ALL to enjoy!
So you had to pull out of the throttle, well sucks to be you I guess.
Just so everybody knows, the ENTIRE river is for recreation. This may include tubing, skiing and floating while swimming!
However one thing the river IS NOT is a focking FREEWAY! Their are no speed limits, either maximum nor MINIMUM! If you are the skipper of an overtaking vessel it is YOUR responsibility to ensure the safety of BOTH vessels when overtaking and passing! I don't have the actual verb-age from the law, but it has been brought up in many other threads.
Too many people I fear are only using the river to get to the sand bar and back, not true boaters and are missing the whole point!
People talk about being inconsiderate to others and this is a prime example. Why not back it down until you can safely pass with out spoiling everyones fun.
Being considerate of others starts with YOU!. When I am at the helm, I am always considerate of other boats and what they are doing. If I come up on a boat with a boarder or skier in the water and their is on coming traffic, I will stop if that is what is necessary to insure safety.
And I would expect the same courtesy if I was the one in the water!
I will give an example of what NOT to do, last summer we where just south of Needles, I was pulling my 9 year old daughter skiing at around 18 to 20 mph. It just so happens that we were approaching a wake board boat coming from the opposite direction with a boarder in tow. Well a jackass in a Carrera deck is coming up from the south, I see him and give him a wave, expecting him to slow and wait until my boat and the wake board boat is safely past each other. But no the asshole is pissed that he might have to slow down so he threads the needle going about 50 and then pours on the coal when he is up abreast of us while giving me the stink eye the whole time.
And he had his whole family on board and they were being tossed around plenty from the combination of our wake and the other boats wake.
I am telling you right now, if this jackass would have caused harm to come to my daughter, their would not be a safe place for this jack off to hide!
Do you really want to turn the river into nothing more than a transportation corridor? Sure I like to open my boat up as much as the next guy, but only when it is safe to
Maybe they should put an unlimited speed zone on lake Havasu like the one in Lake Elsinore? Would give these throttle jockeys somewhere to play!

2Driver
08-13-2007, 11:29 AM
I was wondering if the tour boat actually slows to a no wake speed in there.
We often grab the beach at the upper end for a few hours and get washed off when the tour boat comes by.:mad:

Hustler
08-13-2007, 12:11 PM
The lack of common sense and courtesy has alot to do with the accidents and near accidents that seem to be occuring every weekend on the river these days, but for arguments sack, why do people feel the need to float on a narrow body of water, with people coming at them from every direction, no matter what the speed. RiverToyJas says he was nearly T-boned by a 21ft Essex full of people. I bet they werent going more than 48,mph, set on kill.:D
So people should'nt ski, wake board, tube or just stop and cool down so you can drive up and down the freeway @ 70 spliting tubers and people floating. :rolleyes: I never knew the river was an interstate. Just keep this in mind. the guy doing 70 between traffic will be the one cited for speed and unsafe operation.:idea:

Bad Baja
08-13-2007, 12:49 PM
I am not trying to say that the river isnt for everyone to enjoy. I am not complaining about getting out of the gas, what I am irritated with is that these boats pulling these tubes were driving like they were the only boats on the most narrow part of the river. I am considerate and do not thread the needle, But it is amazing to me how people can drive so irresponsibly with their kids being flung around on a tube. There is a time and place to put your kid in a whip at 40 mph and I dont think the river at 5 in the afternoon with all the drunk sandbar traffic is the place. Im not saying you dont have the right to do it, all I am saying is it probably isnt the best thing to do. Heres the deal, when I am following your tube waiting for you to whip your kids around and I have to slowdown and come off plane and put my passengers in danger of the drunk a-hole that is coming up my ass at 80 mph just so you can whip your kids infront of another boat you are just asking for trouble. Too many boats, too many inexperienced drunk drivers, not enough river for everyone. If you want to tube, ski, wakeboard go find a nice cove that has better water and less traffic. By the threads I have read lately it seems to be getting worse with accidents and fatalities. All I am saying is use better judgement when putting your kids in a situation.

Hustler
08-13-2007, 12:59 PM
I am not trying to say that the river isnt for everyone to enjoy. I am not complaining about getting out of the gas, what I am irritated with is that these boats pulling these tubes were driving like they were the only boats on the most narrow part of the river. I am considerate and do not thread the needle, But it is amazing to me how people can drive so irresponsibly with their kids being flung around on a tube. There is a time and place to put your kid in a whip at 40 mph and I dont think the river at 5 in the afternoon with all the drunk sandbar traffic is the place. Im not saying you dont have the right to do it, all I am saying is it probably isnt the best thing to do. Heres the deal, when I am following your tube waiting for you to whip your kids around and I have to slowdown and come off plane and put my passengers in danger of the drunk a-hole that is coming up my ass at 80 mph just so you can whip your kids infront of another boat you are just asking for trouble. Too many boats, too many inexperienced drunk drivers, not enough river for everyone. If you want to tube, ski, wakeboard go find a nice cove that has better water and less traffic. By the threads I have read lately it seems to be getting worse with accidents and fatalities. All I am saying is use better judgement when putting your kids in a situation.
I see the same thing with tubers all the time and by no means am I condoning there actions. Very seldome do I find some one pulling a tuber that is aware of there surroundings and will tow in a straight line if some one is getting ready to pass. those people get a freindly wave the others get told there #1. If I have to slow down due to traffic so be it. I may not like it but I do it any ways. I hate all the traffic that has shown in the last few years but every one has right to there just as we do. The guys that runs past you a couple feet off your side at 70+ are the ones that worry me.

fatboy95
08-13-2007, 01:08 PM
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nothing better than the smell of Napalm in the morning...

Havasu Luvr
08-13-2007, 01:27 PM
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nothing better than the smell of Napalm in the morning...
You smell that son? Nothing in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Smells like Victory ! ! ! :sqeyes:

havaduner
08-13-2007, 02:41 PM
Hmmmmm? I must re-evaluate my understanding of the river. You are right, I do NOT stop on the freeways and my appoligies to you and EVERY OTHER IDIOT who thinks the river is a freeway. :idea: I'll make sure I pull over at the nearest rest stop or off ramp.....:D
Wow, now I'm an IDIOT! But thanks for the apology anyway:rolleyes: All I do ask, before you exercise your god given right to stop ANYWHERE YOU PLEASE, is to look around to make sure IT IS SAFE TO DO SO!:mad:

Kilrtoy
08-13-2007, 02:43 PM
Wow, now I'm an IDIOT! But thanks for the apology anyway:rolleyes: All I do ask, before you exercise your god given right to stop ANYWHERE YOU PLEASE, is to look around to make sure IT IS SAFE TO DO SO!:mad:
You have done it now, everyone is gonna wanna shove your head up your ass now...

havaduner
08-13-2007, 02:46 PM
So people should'nt ski, wake board, tube or just stop and cool down so you can drive up and down the freeway @ 70 spliting tubers and people floating. :rolleyes: I never knew the river was an interstate. Just keep this in mind. the guy doing 70 between traffic will be the one cited for speed and unsafe operation.:idea:
Who said my boat will even do 70? Everyone has the same right to enjoy themselves, and we all work hard to enjoy our time at the water and everyone does it in their own fashion. All I am asking is that people use common sense, and COURTESY when they are on the water and maybe these threads of how accidents happen or nearly happen will slow down.

Havasu Luvr
08-13-2007, 02:48 PM
You have done it now, everyone is gonna wanna shove your head up your ass now...
Hey Miguel, no worries, he's doing a great job all by himself. Yet another water educated "HOT BOATER" who exercises their tax payers rights and not the laws of the waterways. I've heard that I too have my head up my ass....it's a wonderful feeling:D

Havasu Luvr
08-13-2007, 02:49 PM
Who said my boat will even do 70? Everyone has the same right to enjoy themselves, and we all work hard to enjoy our time at the water and everyone does it in their own fashion. All I am asking is that people use common sense, and COURTESY when they are on the water and maybe these threads of how accidents happen or nearly happen will slow down.
Agreed:idea:

havaduner
08-13-2007, 02:55 PM
Hey Miguel, no worries, he's doing a great job all by himself. Yet another water educated "HOT BOATER" who exercises their tax payers rights and not the laws of the waterways. I've heard that I too have my head up my ass....it's a wonderful feeling:D
Just exactly how do I have my head up my ass?

Havasu Luvr
08-13-2007, 03:32 PM
I have never understood how people can feel comfortable with just floating down the river while other boats are motoring by. If anything, you are a navigating hazard, as most of the time floating boats tend to be in the middle of the river.
We may be a navigational hazard but ONLY because YOU failed to slow down to over take another vessel in a safe an orderly fashion. YOU my friend are a Navigational Safety Hazard.:D

Havasu Luvr
08-13-2007, 03:38 PM
I'm not much of a floater myself, but I respect people's right to float. I do find it incredible to see some of the places that people will decide to float. I've seen people floating through Rock Island, dead in the middle of the turn in front of Echo where it's extremely narrow and there's boats anchored off the shore, and in front of that super narrow section in front of the enclosed dock at Castle Rock. I can't for the life of me figure it how anybody could consider that safe.
As you have discribe it, it is NOT safe if there is someone NOT adhiring to the law when overtaking other vessel or the distance/speed to be used from moored vessel. Common courtesy would say slow down when there a vessel in the immediate area....not to curse them out, flip them the bird and tell them to go boat/float somewhere else. Even the speed zone in Elsinore does NOT give a speeding boat the god given right to do any speed.....:D not a hater, just dont have a fast boat......:sqeyes:

rivercrazy
08-13-2007, 04:19 PM
Its pretty simple. The boat overtaking another has the responsiblity of passing safely. That means passing wakeboard boats, skiers, tubers, floating boats, canoe's, swimmer, etc safely.
If that means you need to slow down or wait to pass to do so safely and to comply with BOATING LAW, then accept it and get used to it. Population growth has its disadvantages but that is just the way it is.......
Just because your boat goes fast, doesn't mean you own the river or have special rights that are above everyone elses.
Contrary to the belief of some, just because your boat goes over 70, 80, 90, 100 or more doesn't mean your better than anyone else. Typically the irresponsible boater that abuses common sense actually proves the opposite.

havaduner
08-13-2007, 04:40 PM
We may be a navigational hazard but ONLY because YOU failed to slow down to over take another vessel in a safe an orderly fashion. YOU my friend are a Navigational Safety Hazard.:D
Why do YOU keep ASSuming, I didn't/don't slow down?

RiverToysJas
08-13-2007, 05:09 PM
Why do YOU keep ASSuming, I didn't/don't slow down?
Logic maybe.....You took a post about someone who was not watching where they were going, and said it was the person floating who was doing something dangerous. Floating can be dangerous when people don't slow and pass safely. Often people who don't slow and pass safely think floaters shouldn't be on the water. Hence - YOU. ;)

Jbb
08-13-2007, 05:16 PM
It seems odd that Brown hasn't checked in with all this talk of ..."floaters"....:D

havaduner
08-13-2007, 05:28 PM
Logic maybe.....You took a post about someone who was not watching where they were going, and said it was the person floating who was doing something dangerous. Floating can be dangerous when people don't slow and pass safely. Often people who don't slow and pass safely think floaters shouldn't be on the water. Hence - YOU. ;)
Hmm, maybe I worded that first post a little wrong, or people didnt read the first part of my post (god I wish I knew how to post multiple qoutes) My point was and still is, I dont see how people feel comfortable floating with boats of all sizes and speeds going by, in every direction immanginable. I never meant to stay I wanted floaters off the water out of my way. Your comment was that stretch of water was crowded, and getting more so, and I agree 100% that is why I keep stressing common sense and courtesy.
I do slow down, and try to give others on the water as much space as I safely can.
A fear I have, is being in a crowded section of river, perhaps following another boat, having a boat floating, maybe another boat headed in the opposite direction on opposite side of the river, and then find out as I pass the floating boat, I now have a Jet Skier who has decided to jump the wake of the boat in front of me, and to make matters worse, I've got a boat behind me that is running faster than me, or other traffic.
Maybe I have given everyone the wrong impression, but I actually do worry about worse case scenarios like that happening, and I do my best to avoid being in that situation, to the point I've gotten off the water, either hanging on a beach for the day, or putting the boat back on the trailer early.

DeathFlightMedic
08-13-2007, 05:40 PM
If anyone has any questions about navagation rules here is the link
http://www.navcen.uscg.gov/mwv/navrules/navrules.htm.
When it comes down to it, you can drive as fast as the condisions alow, othewise it is reckless and irrasposable.
And speaking from experience, at full throttle my boat goes about 40, so getting passed at 70 it down right scary.

RiverToysJas
08-13-2007, 05:42 PM
Hmm, maybe I worded that first post a little wrong, or people didnt read the first part of my post (god I wish I knew how to post multiple qoutes) My point was and still is, I dont see how people feel comfortable floating with boats of all sizes and speeds going by, in every direction immanginable. I never meant to stay I wanted floaters off the water out of my way. Your comment was that stretch of water was crowded, and getting more so, and I agree 100% that is why I keep stressing common sense and courtesy.
I do slow down, and try to give others on the water as much space as I safely can.
A fear I have, is being in a crowded section of river, perhaps following another boat, having a boat floating, maybe another boat headed in the opposite direction on opposite side of the river, and then find out as I pass the floating boat, I now have a Jet Skier who has decided to jump the wake of the boat in front of me, and to make matters worse, I've got a boat behind me that is running faster than me, or other traffic.
Maybe I have given everyone the wrong impression, but I actually do worry about worse case scenarios like that happening, and I do my best to avoid being in that situation, to the point I've gotten off the water, either hanging on a beach for the day, or putting the boat back on the trailer early.
Fair enough. The problem with posting words sometimes is tone is missing (smilies can help ;) )......seriously though.....Needles and the river in general is getting more crowded. It was NOT crowded at all that day we almost got hit though.....very few boats went by actually and I watched him coming for a ways, thinking it must be a friend of mine since they were coming right for us. Not that I do not float often though, because I do, we enjoy it. Gotta use common sence though. ;) I wouldn't want to float between the sandbar and havasu at 5pm on a saturday....I wouldn't be comfortable there!

havaduner
08-13-2007, 06:48 PM
You've just described Parker on every weekend. ;)
Did a weekend there a couple years ago, couldnt belive the amount of boat traffic in a couple areas, and couldnt believe the size of some of the boats I have seen running that area.

havaduner
08-13-2007, 06:50 PM
Fair enough. The problem with posting words sometimes is tone is missing (smilies can help ;) )......seriously though.....Needles and the river in general is getting more crowded. It was NOT crowded at all that day we almost got hit though.....very few boats went by actually and I watched him coming for a ways, thinking it must be a friend of mine since they were coming right for us. Not that I do not float often though, because I do, we enjoy it. Gotta use common sence though. ;) I wouldn't want to float between the sandbar and havasu at 5pm on a saturday....I wouldn't be comfortable there!
Not a good place to be after about 3:30:sqeyes:

mobldj
08-13-2007, 07:24 PM
look,all you miami vice wanna b's,slow the fock down in traffic.if you hit me kill me or i will put my hand up your azz and pull your balls back thru the hole,didnt your parents teach you manners and did you miss the gene pool when it comes to common sense? the waterways are for eveyone,use your head,dont be so flockin macho cuz you aint all that anyway.have fun,dont drink and drive anything and live and let live to boat again.

Ultracrazy
08-13-2007, 07:42 PM
Do you stop and play on the freeway!
Apples and Oranges...........you can't compare the two.

phebus
08-13-2007, 08:04 PM
look,all you miami vice wanna b's,slow the fock down in traffic.if you hit me kill me or i will put my hand up your azz and pull your balls back thru the hole,didnt your parents teach you manners and did you miss the gene pool when it comes to common sense? the waterways are for eveyone,use your head,dont be so flockin macho cuz you aint all that anyway.have fun,dont drink and drive anything and live and let live to boat again.
Fock you. :D
Just joking O.K. I thought that was a pretty funny post you did. :)

Ultracrazy
08-13-2007, 08:10 PM
Fock you. :D
Just joking O.K. I thought that was a pretty funny post you did. :)
That's all you "tooners" do is float and park right??? :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
08-13-2007, 08:12 PM
They just take up all the resereved DCB parking as of late

havaduner
08-13-2007, 08:42 PM
I understand Phebus is working on perfecting his high speed spin manuevers.:D

Ultracrazy
08-13-2007, 08:44 PM
I understand Phebus is working on perfecting his high speed spin manuevers.:D