PDA

View Full Version : Parker?

riverbound
08-13-2007, 10:27 AM
anyone gonna be out there this week? I planned to go out Thurs. night. but Im thinking either tonight or tomorrow morning sounds much better :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-13-2007, 10:29 AM
Did you finally snap and quit your job? :eek: ;)
Have a great time! :(

riverbound
08-13-2007, 10:32 AM
No :D
but getting the hell outta town sounds good :D

djunkie
08-13-2007, 10:33 AM
F.U.N.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

djunkie
08-13-2007, 10:34 AM
Hey nice meeting you this weekend. :D :D

MsPatriYacht
08-13-2007, 10:35 AM
test

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-13-2007, 10:47 AM
Hey nice meeting you this weekend. :D :D
Ah yes, you too!! ;)

River Lynchmob
08-13-2007, 11:03 AM
anyone gonna be out there this week? I planned to go out Thurs. night. but Im thinking either tonight or tomorrow morning sounds much better :D
I'll be out there friday night with my gf. Have to spend first part of Sat working on the 27 to get the steering rams back on and the lines bled and to put new waste gate springs in the 21. But our beach is open to another little get together on Sat of youall are up for it.

riverbound
08-13-2007, 11:12 AM
I'll be out there friday night with my gf. Have to spend first part of Sat working on the 27 to get the steering rams back on and the lines bled and to put new waste gate springs in the 21. But our beach is open to another little get together on Sat of youall are up for it.
the plan right now is to hit up Havasu on sat. and we are leaving early (10ish)sunday so we can get home for the Matisyahu, 311 concert. Im thinking you forget aout the 27 and I will chauffer you around havi in the 257 for the day.

River Lynchmob
08-13-2007, 11:24 AM
the plan right now is to hit up Havasu on sat. and we are leaving early (10ish)sunday so we can get home for the Matisyahu, 311 concert. Im thinking you forget aout the 27 and I will chauffer you around havi in the 257 for the day.
Either that or you cold come down and help me get it together and take it up on Sat. Or I can bolt it all together on Sun because Melisssa and I will be there somewhat later. Who is all heading up to Havi?

Jyruiz
08-13-2007, 11:28 AM
Thinking about spending Friday in Parker, will see how the family feels about it.

Nord
08-13-2007, 11:29 AM
I hate you guys..........

riverbound
08-13-2007, 11:30 AM
Either that or you cold come down and help me get it together and take it up on Sat. Or I can bolt it all together on Sun because Melisssa and I will be there somewhat later. Who is all heading up to Havi?
:idea: :idea: :idea:
think we could get it done in one night?
there are 12 of us between 2 boats.
Melissa Gordo, lil melissa, Danny, plusa bunch of other people.

riverbound
08-13-2007, 11:33 AM
Thinking about spending Friday in Parker, will see how the family feels about it.
Let me know.

River Lynchmob
08-13-2007, 11:33 AM
Sounds like a good time. Are you launching at teh springs of heading all the way into Havasu? Are you comming back Sat afternoon? I just have to bolt on the two rams and hook up four lines and bleed them out. I talked to Carson he says it should take about 30 to 40 min but what ever works I am easy.

riverbound
08-13-2007, 11:39 AM
Sounds like a good time. Are you launching at teh springs of heading all the way into Havasu? Are you comming back Sat afternoon? I just have to bolt on the two rams and hook up four lines and bleed them out. I talked to Carson he says it should take about 30 to 40 min but what ever works I am easy.
The carerra is already up in Havasu. We were planning on partying at Gordos Sat night and if need be (no DD available) crash at his house. or head down later that night.

River Lynchmob
08-13-2007, 11:49 AM
Doesnt sound like a bad plan. I sent Melissa an e mail to see what she wants to do. If we go I will drink during the day and stop so we can drive back down later that night.

riverbound
08-13-2007, 11:51 AM
Doesnt sound like a bad plan. I sent Melissa an e mail to see what she wants to do. If we go I will drink during the day and stop so we can drive back down later that night.
OK. I already have daytime DD assignment so the more everyone drinks, the more fun I will have :D

River Lynchmob
08-13-2007, 11:59 AM
I hate you guys..........
No one said you couldn't come too...gayla :D

River Lynchmob
08-13-2007, 11:59 AM
OK. I already have daytime DD assignment so the more everyone drinks, the more fun I will have :D
Don't you mean the more tollerable you will be to everyone? :D :D

riverbound
08-13-2007, 12:01 PM
Don't you mean the more tollerable you will be to everyone? :D :D
Pretty much. I think people like me better when I am sober :idea:

River Lynchmob
08-13-2007, 12:14 PM
Pretty much. I think people like me better when I am sober :idea:
I like you better when I drink and by the time I'm drunk I don't care if you're sober, drunk or halfway in between...well as long as there aren't any brotosaurses around :D

BADBLOWN572
08-13-2007, 01:30 PM
I am jealous. :( Earliest that I can leave will be Thursday night. :cry: :cry: :cry:

riverbound
08-13-2007, 01:58 PM
I am jealous. :( Earliest that I can leave will be Thursday night. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Well, we'll see. right now my bank account isnt agreeing with me leaving early:mad:

riverbound
08-13-2007, 02:00 PM
Well, we'll see. right now my bank account isnt agreeing with me leaving early:mad:

Beautiful Noise
08-13-2007, 02:02 PM
I'll be out there this coming Friday (17th) night thru Sunday the 26th:D :D

BADBLOWN572
08-13-2007, 02:29 PM
Well, wait for friday and we can split the gas to and from. :) Save some duckets right there! :)
No free rides this weekend!!! Kick down suckas!!! ;) :D

Waldo
08-13-2007, 02:40 PM
I'll be out there this coming Friday (17th) night thru Sunday the 26th:D :D
Nice. We just got back from a week. We're leaving Thurs. and staying til the 26th as well. :D

riverbound
08-13-2007, 02:45 PM
Well, wait for friday and we can split the gas to and from. :) Save some duckets right there! :)
No free rides this weekend!!! Kick down suckas!!! ;) :D
FRIDAY??????
Ummmm. whats wrong with thurs night?

BADBLOWN572
08-13-2007, 02:54 PM
FRIDAY??????
Ummmm. whats wrong with thurs night?
Nothing. I can leave Thursday afternoon/night. :)

Beautiful Noise
08-13-2007, 03:13 PM
Nice. We just got back from a week. We're leaving Thurs. and staying til the 26th as well. :D
I'll be hanging on the Pontoon OR Cruising around in the Flattie during the Week:D

River Lynchmob
08-13-2007, 03:16 PM
Nothing. I can leave Thursday afternoon/night. :)
You guys are both Richard Heads :mad:
I guess I'll see you there Friday evening.

riverbound
08-13-2007, 03:22 PM
You guys are both Richard Heads :mad:
I guess I'll see you there Friday evening.
Arent you feeling a little sick??
Melissa can always ride out with the girls on friday;)

River Lynchmob
08-13-2007, 03:44 PM
Arent you feeling a little sick??
Melissa can always ride out with the girls on friday;)
I like the way you think but that would be a bit of a drive out of the way for them to pick her up.

BADBLOWN572
08-14-2007, 07:02 AM
I like the way you think but that would be a bit of a drive out of the way for them to pick her up.
That is what Amtrak is for. ;) :D Figure out a way to get her to either Santa Ana or Long Beach. The girls can handle the rest. ;) :D

bruddah
08-14-2007, 08:12 AM
leavin for parker fri morning early after work.. till sunday, hopefully will meet up with some of ya guys!

River Lynchmob
08-14-2007, 08:14 AM
That is what Amtrak is for. ;) :D Figure out a way to get her to either Santa Ana or Long Beach. The girls can handle the rest. ;) :D
I mentioned it to her last night she asked me if I would wait for her. I said yes so I guess I will see you out there on Friday night.

riverbound
08-14-2007, 08:15 AM
what are her legs broken??? tell her to walk her azz to OCTA. there is a stop right by the house :D
BTW....does she have any single attractive friends that would enjoy coming to the river??:D

riverbound
08-14-2007, 08:18 AM
I mentioned it to her last night she asked me if I would wait for her. I said yes so I guess I will see you out there on Friday night.
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/villagestreetwear_1962_138796982

andy01
08-14-2007, 08:33 AM
I'll be out there this weekend. I am leaving Sat morning I think. And coming home Monday or Tue. It depends, I am taking Christina this time so I can't stay till when ever.
Andy

River Lynchmob
08-14-2007, 08:41 AM
what are her legs broken??? tell her to walk her azz to OCTA. there is a stop right by the house :D
BTW....does she have any single attractive friends that would enjoy coming to the river??:D
I've seen what you show up there with and I dont think you need any help in that department. Besides she is moving down here and doesn't know many people but as soon as she meets some cute single ones I will earmark them for Parker.

River Lynchmob
08-14-2007, 08:42 AM
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/villagestreetwear_1962_138796982
I really need one of these...she is a huge supporter and would die laughing if I had one of these :D :D

riverbound
08-14-2007, 08:44 AM
I really need one of these...she is a huge supporter and would die laughing if I had one of these :D :D
http://www.bwild.com/surohe.html
Or you can get them at Spencer's in the mall.

riverbound
08-14-2007, 08:45 AM
I've seen what you show up there with and I dont think you need any help in that department. Besides she is moving down here and doesn't know many people but as soon as she meets some cute single ones I will earmark them for Parker.
yah, but NEW ones are always good.

River Lynchmob
08-14-2007, 09:46 AM
I would love to help you out but I have a feeling if I brought out some new ladies melissa may get her panties in a bunch.
Are you gogin to be out for Labor Day? what day out and when are you going home. I may know of a few that would be a few doors from me that really like to party. I just need to see if they will be down.

Nord
08-14-2007, 09:51 AM
I would love to help you out but I have a feeling if I brought out some new ladies melissa may get her panties in a bunch.
Are you gogin to be out for Labor Day? what day out and when are you going home. I may know of a few that would be a few doors from me that really like to party. I just need to see if they will be down.
Lol,
Hey Lynch, I'm pretty sure I'll be out there Labor Day...............

riverbound
08-14-2007, 09:56 AM
Tell her they can stay at my house ;)
Most likely not making it for Labor day :( Have some family obligations that weekend.

River Lynchmob
08-14-2007, 10:07 AM
Lol,
Hey Lynch, I'm pretty sure I'll be out there Labor Day...............
Well Nord all of them are bigger than you :D
RB you snooze you loose I may just talk Nord up to them :D
By the way you are a dick playing hookie and heading out with Jay...before you say it yes I'm jealous!!! :mad:

Trailer Park Casanova
08-14-2007, 10:21 AM
We'll be out a week from today until schools re-starts for the kids.

Waldo
08-14-2007, 04:11 PM
We'll be out a week from today until schools re-starts for the kids.
Emerald?
We be at the Rio.

riverbound
08-14-2007, 04:40 PM
By the way you are a dick playing hookie and heading out with Jay...before you say it yes I'm jealous!!! :mad:
well if its any consolation, we didnt even make it to the breakwater before the boat started to get "slightly cranky' and we had to turn around and go back on one engine:)

River Lynchmob
08-14-2007, 04:42 PM
well if its any consolation, we didnt even make it to the breakwater before the boat started to get "slightly cranky' and we had to turn around and go back on one engine:)
Actually I was just thinking I wonder how many beers RB is at now. Bum deal today would have been a great day to be out there.
You're leaving Thursday night still?

riverbound
08-14-2007, 04:47 PM
Actually I was just thinking I wonder how many beers RB is at now. Bum deal today would have been a great day to be out there.
You're leaving Thursday night still?
Well since I wasnt driving....quite a few :D Plus Jays girl was making some pretty good cocktails :)
yup, still leaving Thurs night.

River Lynchmob
08-14-2007, 04:50 PM
Sounds like a good time.
I may be able to get out by about noon on Friday.
That bewild.com site is fantastic I could have spent an easy grand on $hit from there.

riverbound
08-14-2007, 04:51 PM
Sounds like a good time.
I may be able to get out by about noon on Friday.
That bewild.com site is fantastic I could have spent an easy grand on $hit from there.
LOL

River Lynchmob
08-14-2007, 04:55 PM
I did buy the "support road head" I'll put it on and see if Melissa notices it. After that i want to put on the back of different people's car/truck to see how long before they notice it's there.

riverbound
08-14-2007, 04:57 PM
I did buy the "support road head" I'll put it on and see if Melissa notices it. After that i want to put on the back of different people's car/truck to see how long before they notice it's there.
That would be funny.

River Lynchmob
08-14-2007, 04:59 PM
All right I am off like a new brides panties. Talk to you later.