PDA

View Full Version : Greg Laurie in da house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boatsnblondes
08-14-2007, 09:46 PM
For you NorCal peeps, Paster Greg will be at CSU Stanislaus this next weekend!!!!!!! If you are a Christian, or someone not sure about you walk with God, this is a great man to listen to!! August 24-26...so make plans, come on down, admission is free!! Come, bring your heart, give praise to our Lord...recharge a little...find your walk again...if you have friends on the fence a little with all this "Christian" stuff...this is the event to bring them to....for you SoCal peeps that missed Harvest at Angel stadium, come on up and catch it up here..this is in Turlock, Ca. Up the 5 to the 99, 100 miles north of Fresno...see you there....
Here is a link to the event....great video.....:) :) :) ;)
http://www.harvest.org/crusades/2007/central-valley/index.php/239.html

clownpuncher
08-14-2007, 10:01 PM
Good man, Greg Laurie. Incredible speaker and man of God. Wish it was closer to home.:)

ahhell
08-15-2007, 05:10 AM
We used to go to his church when we lived in so cal, very energetic speaker, not the typical monotone robe and 'woe is thee' preacher...and a real nice guy

Cole
08-15-2007, 05:42 AM
I thought you meant that actor Hugh laurie on House!!

XFactor
08-15-2007, 06:47 AM
you can catch Greg Laurie on KWAVE (107.9) every morning at 8:30. Great way to start the day. :)

topless
08-15-2007, 07:00 AM
We used to go to his church when we lived in so cal, very energetic speaker, not the typical monotone robe and 'woe is thee' preacher...and a real nice guyI used to go to his church too Harvest Christian Fellowship (before ***boat corrupted me). The most memorable serman was one about going to church din't mean you were a Christian and he referrenced it by saying "Coming to Church doesn't make you a Christion just like eating a doughnut doesn't make you a cop."

Sportin' Wood
08-15-2007, 11:34 AM
<----------- Going out on a limb.
Great salesman, he should be on the Zig Ziglar tour. I wish I had his talent to get people to open there wallets and give me money. BBBAAAAAAAaaa enjoy the show sheep..
That should be good for a couple pages.:D Pass the popcorn!