PDA

View Full Version : I had a Fountain thought......

MudPumper
08-16-2007, 11:22 AM
Don't know if this has been mentioned yet. If this is a California boat it would have had to gone through a Quaga (sp) Muscle check point coming back into CA. They write down the plate, CF#s, and everything else in their log. I wonder if this has been cross referenced yet for the Fountain?:idea:

Opinionated
08-16-2007, 11:26 AM
Good idea!

jbtrailerjim
08-16-2007, 11:34 AM
Don't know if this has been mentioned yet. If this is a California boat it would have had to gone through a Quaga (sp) Muscle check point coming back into CA. They write down the plate, CF#s, and everything else in their log. I wonder if this has been cross referenced yet for the Fountain?:idea:
When I came from Havasu last month with my boat, they didn't check anything when I went through the check point on I-10 in Blythe. I didn't notice them writing anything down either. All they asked was where I was coming from. They told me OK and to have a nice day. :confused:

MudPumper
08-16-2007, 11:45 AM
When I came from Havasu last month with my boat, they didn't check anything when I went through the check point on I-10 in Blythe. I didn't notice them writing anything down either. All they asked was where I was coming from. They told me OK and to have a nice day. :confused:
Interesting. Everytime I have been through the one on Rice Road, they stop just short of a full body cavity search.:jawdrop: :) Not suprised though if they are slacking, they are Government Employees.:D

rivrrts429
08-16-2007, 11:47 AM
Interesting. Everytime I have been through the one on Rice Road, they stop just short of a full body cavity search.:jawdrop: :) Not suprised though if they are slacking, they are Government Employees.:D
Rice rd. is a stickler. They'll check everything, and then the border patrol agent is lookin at ya like your hiding something. They don't f**k around there.

catman-do
08-16-2007, 11:51 AM
:confused: Ive only towed the boat through twice, but i have never had them write down my plates..... they just ask where im comming from.

frdvschvy
08-16-2007, 12:17 PM
I would think the checkpoints would have cameras also. I could be wrong, but makes sense.

djunkie
08-16-2007, 12:22 PM
If you go down through Blythe they rarely check. In fact the only people I've ever seen them check were the truckers. Not to say it didn't happen though.

Goad
08-16-2007, 12:22 PM
they stuck their fingers in my buddy's bildge :eek: on the 40 outside of needles

MudPumper
08-16-2007, 12:23 PM
they stuck their fingers in my buddy's bildge :eek: on the 40 outside of needles
Does your buddy want you talking about that in a public forum???:D

Goad
08-16-2007, 12:34 PM
Does your buddy want you talking about that in a public forum???:D
hes not on ***boat, so its ok :D

Captain Dan
08-16-2007, 12:44 PM
If you go down through Blythe they rarely check. In fact the only people I've ever seen them check were the truckers. Not to say it didn't happen though.
that usually is the case for me too, except last Friday the 10th - they stopped me, fingered my bilge and rubbed my bottom looking for the Quagga. :jawdrop:

Baja Big Dog
08-16-2007, 12:52 PM
that usually is the case for me too, except last Friday the 10th - they stopped me, fingered my bilge and rubbed my bottom looking for the Quagga. :jawdrop:
Thats it....Im gonna start towing the boat back, gotta have some of that lovin!!!:D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-16-2007, 12:57 PM
Did they at least buy him dinner first? ;)

KLEPTOW
08-16-2007, 01:01 PM
When we went through the check point at the 40 a couple of weeks ago they were giving free high pressure washes.