PDA

View Full Version : DON'T let topless watch your kids!

OGShocker
08-16-2007, 01:52 PM
I'll never let her do it ..... AGAIN!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3i1mOtP--U&mode=related&search=):D

Ziggy
08-16-2007, 01:54 PM
Damn Ali, you're a meanie.. :D

djunkie
08-16-2007, 01:55 PM
Scarred for life. :jawdrop: :D :D

Baja Big Dog
08-16-2007, 01:57 PM
That a girl Topless...that kid is a pussy.....that should toughen him up a little..:D

Biglue
08-16-2007, 02:05 PM
That kid got off easy. When kids are really in need of discipline, she'd just put them on an airplane and send them into a blizzard. :D :D

RitcheyRch
08-16-2007, 02:08 PM
Scared and haunted for life.

Southwest47
08-16-2007, 02:12 PM
LMAO!!! Although it's f'ed up, at least the kid fought back and started punching, okay, slapping the screen!:D

socalmoney
08-16-2007, 02:13 PM
You might think that kid is a pussy but he engaged the threat several times instinctively. Not bad for a little bubba. There is some potential there.

socalmoney
08-16-2007, 02:13 PM
LMAO!!! Although it's f'ed up, at least the kid fought back and started punching, okay, slapping the screen!:D
Great minds think alike at the same time.

MudPumper
08-16-2007, 02:17 PM
Is that Billit's 10 yr old that's afraid to go in his boat???:D

topless
08-16-2007, 02:23 PM
The worst part was when he crapped his pants. I made him wear a dress until OGS came and picked him up.:D That was a fun night.:D

gas Hogg
08-16-2007, 03:08 PM
Okay I have two kids and that's just wrong. Besides now I have to figure out how to get this freakin soda off my key board. Damn it's been awhile since I just busted out laughing in the office.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
08-16-2007, 03:20 PM
HOLY SHIAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: That poor kid will be scared for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

topless
08-16-2007, 03:27 PM
HOLY SHIAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: That poor kid will be scared for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)I just found that maze online and emailed it to my friend at work. She's going to have her son do it and tape him.

River Lynchmob
08-16-2007, 03:28 PM
Totally classic...
I had that e mail sent to me before I just about crapped myself don't remember crying just poped out a little turtle head. :D

Ion
08-16-2007, 04:04 PM
I'll bet that's the most exercise that sloth-like turd has had for a longtime!

topless
08-16-2007, 04:09 PM
Then I took him to the amusement park
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzS-OdWVpHo&NR=1

Havasu Tea-Hag
08-16-2007, 04:15 PM
Maybe I can watch Mark John for you sometime OG ?????:D

adjones419
08-16-2007, 04:18 PM
Hilarious!

Sleeper CP
08-16-2007, 04:33 PM
She's going to have her son do it and tape him.
That's just wrong , unless the kid is a teenager.
If that kid in the vid is screwed up later in life I know were it started. As least he fought back, wish he had kicked the perp filming in the crouch. Wonder how funny they would have thought that was.:idea:
Sleeper CP
565" Ford Lover

Sleeper CP
08-16-2007, 04:44 PM
Now that's funny.
Sleeper

OGShocker
08-16-2007, 04:59 PM
Maybe I can watch Mark John for you sometime OG ?????:D
You hate kids! Especially mine.;)

HavaSkank
08-16-2007, 06:12 PM
Okay, it's official. Fat kid humor has now become my favorite.
This thread needs to be dedicated to fat phuck humor only. Bring on the other links so I can nearly piss my pants again.

HavaSkank
08-16-2007, 06:20 PM
Im in heaven. You can search "fat kid" on youtube.
Parents of fat kids, this is a must see. This is the education you've avoided while handing your fat kid his own family size bag of Doritos. If you can watch a few of these videos AND NOT send your fat ass to Camp Jenny Craig I dont know what will motive you.....considering the threat of diabetes and heart disease dont seem to do it.

topless
08-16-2007, 06:37 PM
Parents of fat kids, this is a must see. This is the education you've avoided while handing your fat kid his own family size bag of Doritos. If you can watch a few of these videos AND NOT send your fat ass to Camp Jenny Craig I dont know what will motive you.....considering the threat of diabetes and heart disease dont seem to do it.Would you like a twinkie??:idea:

topless
08-16-2007, 06:43 PM
But I must say he can bust a move at the arcade.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yk-ESYl7Bc

havasu p/t er
08-16-2007, 06:53 PM
You hate kids! Especially mine.;)
Yes, but she likes my kid...:) :) :)

Cole
08-16-2007, 08:52 PM
I felt sorta bad for the little guy......scared the crap out of him!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-16-2007, 08:59 PM
Parents of fat kids, this is a must see. This is the education you've avoided while handing your fat kid his own family size bag of Doritos. If you can watch a few of these videos AND NOT send your fat ass to Camp Jenny Craig I dont know what will motive you.....considering the threat of diabetes and heart disease dont seem to do it.
thats a real nice post.. would it be the same if you were fat, or your kid was fat..most of your posts are funny.. But to me this is not..
not all kids are fat because of food..

HighRoller
08-16-2007, 09:06 PM
She's just pissed because her Mom couldn't afford Doritos after paying for crack...

lucky
08-17-2007, 06:08 AM
lmao - Ali -NEXT time you put a slide show on the puter to entertain a kid - At least put on some make up - lmao - luv ya hun :) :D

lucky
08-17-2007, 06:12 AM
Nice - As my Father has always told me - Skin is in , But fat is where it's at !:D Eweeeeee KNOW he's right !

HavaSkank
08-17-2007, 07:05 AM
Fat kids are caused by uneducated parents. Most dont realize this but the health care industry is trying to name childhood obesity as a serious offense that should be reported to CPS by professionals, just as a teacher, nurse or other mandated reporter would notifiy authorities about suspecious bruises.
I wholeheartedly, 100% agree with this. We live in a world of video playing fat kids who's life expectantcies are cut short because of eating habits and lack of excersize. I definately DO NOT blame the fatty. Kids will eat McDonalds chicken nuggets for days on end if that's what's offered. Parents who willingly subject their children to the tortureous name calling on the playground is one thing, but understanding the risks of diabetes and heart disease is another.
Seeing an obese child should be as shocking as seeing a 7 yr old light up a Marlboro. It's the same type of weapon parents willingly place in their own child's hand.

Sleeper CP
08-17-2007, 07:14 AM
Fat kids are caused by uneducated parents. Seeing an obese child should be as shocking as seeing a 7 yr old light up a Marlboro.
I guess I'll chalk this up to (or mark it down) as hyperbole. Or maybe you are the uneducated one:idea:
Sleeper CP
565" Ford Lover, 1,000+ HP Safely used since 1992:D

HavaSkank
08-17-2007, 07:16 AM
...and the kids who "arent fat because of food" should be under a doctor's care for thyroid conditions. There are medications available and partial removal of the defective thyroid is also a form of treatment.
I see parents all the damn time try to claim their obese angel has a thyroid condition, while they allow Chubby to dine on fast food and sugar, again claiming "its a medical issue."

westcoastcat
08-17-2007, 07:16 AM
OMG! That video is too funny!
I'm at work and people were wondering why I was laughing in here.

HavaSkank
08-17-2007, 07:18 AM
I guess I'll chalk this up to (or mark it down) as hyperbole. Or maybe you are the uneducated one:idea:
What's exaggerated about my statement? Fat kids typically have fat, uneducated parents.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2007, 07:19 AM
What's exaggerated about my statement? Fat kids typically have fat, uneducated parents.
wrong

HavaSkank
08-17-2007, 07:21 AM
Here's a quote from the National Institutes of Health:
There are many causes of obesity. While there's no doubt genetics plays a role, genes alone can't account for the huge increase in rates over the past few decades. The main culprits are the same as those for adult obesity: eating too much and moving around too little. Almost half of children aged 8-16 years watch three to five hours of television a day. Kids who watch the most hours of television have the highest incidence of obesity.

HavaSkank
08-17-2007, 07:25 AM
Here's one from the Mayo Clinic:
Causes
Although there are some genetic and hormonal causes of childhood obesity, most excess weight is caused by kids eating too much and exercising too little. If children consume more calories than they expend through exercise and normal physical development, they gain weight.
Far less common than lifestyle issues are genetic diseases that can predispose a child to obesity. These diseases, such as Prader-Willi syndrome and Bardet-Biedl syndrome, affect a very small proportion of children. In the general population, eating and exercise habits play a much larger role.
**The predispostion caused by genetics is recognized, however they "affect a very small proportion of children." This the the parental crutch.

HavaSkank
08-17-2007, 07:28 AM
The bottom line, childhood obesity is a form of child abuse.
Obesity is CURABLE, but children cant be expected to have the tools for a cure. It's the PARENTS responsibility to provide a proper diet and get their little bodies in motion.

HavaSkank
08-17-2007, 07:31 AM
This is from the Surgeon General:
THE CAUSES OF OVERWEIGHT
Overweight in children and adolescents is generally caused by lack of physical activity, unhealthy eating patterns, or a combination of the two, with genetics and lifestyle both playing important roles in determining a child's weight.
Our society has become very sedentary. Television, computer and video games contribute to children's inactive lifestyles.
43% of adolescents watch more than 2 hours of television each day.
Children, especially girls, become less active as they move through adolescence.

Sleeper CP
08-17-2007, 07:41 AM
The last I checked a dictionary there is a difference between the words "typically" and "caused". Is there not?
Sleeper

HavaSkank
08-17-2007, 07:53 AM
The last I checked a dictionary there is a difference between the words "typically" and "caused". Is there not?
My use of "typically" indicates a generalization is being made.
I think I've provided enough definitions of "Causes" however websites from the AMA and CDC can be accessed if further definitions are needed.

HokeySon
08-17-2007, 07:56 AM
This is from the Surgeon General:
THE CAUSES OF OVERWEIGHT
Overweight in children and adolescents is generally caused by lack of physical activity, unhealthy eating patterns, or a combination of the two, with genetics and lifestyle both playing important roles in determining a child's weight.
Our society has become very sedentary. Television, computer and video games contribute to children's inactive lifestyles.
43% of adolescents watch more than 2 hours of television each day.
Children, especially girls, become less active as they move through adolescence.
Well, this is the real problem I think. The young bucks out there ain't doin their job keeping the adolescent hotties "active"

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2007, 08:01 AM
if you notice it is the uneducated skinny people who have a problem with fat overweight people because they feel they can control everyones lives when in fact they have no control over their own.maybe people should educate themselves on anorexia or bolimia. they are just as bad if not worse..people die faster being anorexic then being fat.. it goes both ways.. :)

HavaSkank
08-17-2007, 08:01 AM
Well, this is the real problem I think. The young bucks out there ain't doin their job keeping the adolescent hotties "active"
No shiat! Let's change gears on this thread and make it less anti-obesity and more PRO teen pregancy!

HavaSkank
08-17-2007, 08:07 AM
I agree completely Mrs.FV! Annorexia and Bulemia are equally serious health issues. 14 yr old girls who learn the joys of purging are NO different from the 14 yr old girls who have SUPERSIZE ME tatted across their forehead.
Other countries are fascinated by Americans and our grotesque health/eating habits.

Sleeper CP
08-17-2007, 08:11 AM
The bottom line, childhood obesity is a form of child abuse.
Obesity is CURABLE, but children cant be expected to have the tools for a cure. It's the PARENTS responsibility to provide a proper diet and get their little bodies in motion.
Lets see if we can agree on this: The same liberal school systems that have convinced parents to abrogate their responsibilities as parents IE: We'll feed your child breakfast, lunch and after school snacks in day care, but we won't make the little crumb cruncher exercise in school because they might sweat.
At the Jr. High schools around here kids can sit around at PE because if the sweat they need to take showers and if they take showers other kids will see them naked . OMG. Alot of times these are the same Fat little phucks that are getting fat off of the school "Free" food programs. (Free my ass)
The liberals are '"F" ing up things as usual.
Are we on the same page here?
Sleeper CP

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2007, 08:13 AM
Lets see if we can agree on this: The same liberal school systems that have convinced parents to abrogate their responsibilities as parents IE: We'll feed your child breakfast, lunch and after school snacks in day care, but we won't make the little crumb cruncher exercise in school because they might sweat.
At the Jr. High schools around here kids can sit around at PE because if the sweat they need to take showers and if they take showers other kids will see them naked . OMG. Alot of times these are the same Fat little phucks that are getting fat off of the school "Free" food programs. (Free my ass)
The liberal are '"F" ing up thing as usual.
Sleeper CP
agree.. also most schools are doing away with PE do to lack of funding.. But they will keep Band class.. :confused:

HavaSkank
08-17-2007, 08:13 AM
Sleeper, we are SO on the same page. As a matter of fact I think we should procreate.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2007, 08:14 AM
The liberal are '"F" ing up thing as usual.
Sleeper CP
agree.. also most schools are doing away with PE do to lack of funding.. But they will keep Band class.. :confused:

HavaSkank
08-17-2007, 08:17 AM
I watch sports programs get X'ed off of school budgets all the time. It's a contributing factor to the growing obesity rate in our country, that's for damn sure.

HavaSkank
08-17-2007, 08:23 AM
In a very ethnic Southern California school district parents began complaining that the FREE eff'ing meals (as Sleeper mentioned) weren't culturally acceptable. These parents alleged discrimination because typical Hispanic staples were not offered, such as tortillas.
This actually was addressed at a School Board meeting where a Spanish translator had to explain to the parents that the meals are designed by a State nutritonalist and their children's health standards were being considered, not the ethnic nature.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2007, 08:24 AM
I watch sports programs get X'ed off of school budgets all the time. It's a contributing factor to the growing obesity rate in our country, that's for damn sure.
so it is not just the PARENTS fault.. it is society also.. :)

HavaSkank
08-17-2007, 08:36 AM
Parents still are the ones steering this vessel called child rearing. Promoting heathy eating at home and preaching the NEED for physical activity has to come from somewhere. Sure society becomes more accepting of obesity while the population becomes fatter and fatter, and society (such as public schools) hinder heath education.
I have a girlfriend whose 12 yr old son weighs 215lbs. She continuously takes him to the doctor, DEMANDING they do something. The doctor sat down and asked the boy to recall everything he ate the day before. He listed Coco Puffs for breakfast with whole milk, Oreos with milk for snack, 2 combo Del Taco burritos with large fries and a Dr. Pepper for lunch. For dinner he had 4 pieces of pizza and bread sticks from Dominos.
My friend sat there in horror. You see, a 12 yr old cant drive nor does he have the funds to purchase this crap. She is a busy mom who drives her other children around town and she frequently stops for fast food because of their busy schedule.
Her daughter is a little soccer stud who is rail thin. DUH! She's in motion constantly. The son is addicted to online gaming and has a monitor tan. They both consume the same crap, yet it's harming the boy.
The doctor told her to toss his computer out the window. That was his prescription.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2007, 08:46 AM
Parents still are the ones steering this vessel called child rearing. Promoting heathy eating at home and preaching the NEED for physical activity has to come from somewhere. Sure society becomes more accepting of obesity while the population becomes fatter and fatter, and society (such as public schools) hinder heath education.
I have a girlfriend whose 12 yr old son weighs 215lbs. She continuously takes him to the doctor, DEMANDING they do something. The doctor sat down and asked the boy to recall everything he ate the day before. He listed Coco Puffs for breakfast with whole milk, Oreos with milk for snack, 2 combo Del Taco burritos with large fries and a Dr. Pepper for lunch. For dinner he had 4 pieces of pizza and bread sticks from Dominos.
My friend sat there in horror. You see, a 12 yr old cant drive nor does he have the funds to purchase this crap. She is a busy mom who drives her other children around town and she frequently stops for fast food because of their busy schedule.
Her daughter is a little soccer stud who is rail thin. DUH! She's in motion constantly. The son is addicted to online gaming and has a monitor tan. They both consume the same crap, yet it's harming the boy.
The doctor told her to toss his computer out the window. That was his prescription.
I see what you are talking about and I don't agree with everything you have said. :) But.. would society , CPS, DR's etc.. blame a parent for an anorexic kid.. No because it goes un seen.. it is ignored.. there are more illnesses that go with that eatting disorder than obesity..

HM
08-17-2007, 08:54 AM
Almost right. School programs are never cut because of a LACK of funding. They are cut because someone decides to spend the money somewhere else...usually in administration. But, because their budget was only increased by 20% instead of 45%....they will claim their budget was "cut." It used to be that the libs would only scream about cuts if the bugdet was INCREASED by less than baseline INCREASES. Now, they claim a cut when they don't get the INCREASE they wanted.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2007, 09:02 AM
Almost right. School programs are never cut because of a LACK of funding. They are cut because someone decides to spend the money somewhere else...usually in administration. But, because their budget was only increased by 20% instead of 45%....they will claim their budget was "cut." It used to be that the libs would only scream about cuts if the bugdet was INCREASED by less than baseline INCREASES. Now, they claim a cut when they don't get the INCREASE they wanted.
well I am uneducated .. :D :D

HavaSkank
08-17-2007, 09:02 AM
Mandated reporters, such as teachers, coaches and nurses, are required to report annorexic and bulemic behaviors as well.
For instance, I coach high school cheer/dance. We had a 16 yr old girl who was thin to begin with, but she became dangerously thin within a 2 wk period. We took the kids to camp and I purposely sat near her in order to monitor her eating. She sat at table with an iced tea. I asked her what was going on and she nervously claimed she already ate.
We called her mom and asked her to come pick her up. When her mom got there (a beautiful, thin woman) we explained our concerns and suggested she take the child to get medical attention ASAP. This mother was outraged! She was completely appalled by our allegations and threatened a law suit.
3 days later her daughter collasped in their kitchen. She was taken by ambulance and this naive mother had to be informed by the ER doc that her daughter was bulemic and her heart was weak. He pointed out the damage to her teeth and explained that her daughter needed to be placed in treatment facility. She was realized from the doctors care after a 5 day stay with the reminder to get her daughter into a treatment facility ASAP.
After she was released from the hospital we went to visit her. I asked the IGNORANT mom when she would be going for treatment. The mom was in complete denial and said it wasnt necessary. We called the doctor, who then called CPS, who visited the mom and indicated they would take immediate emergency custody of her daughter if she didnt get her in a car within the next 15 mintues.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2007, 09:36 AM
Mandated reporters, such as teachers, coaches and nurses, are required to report annorexic and bulemic behaviors as well.
For instance, I coach high school cheer/dance. We had a 16 yr old girl who was thin to begin with, but she became dangerously thin within a 2 wk period. We took the kids to camp and I purposely sat near her in order to monitor her eating. She sat at table with an iced tea. I asked her what was going on and she nervously claimed she already ate.
We called her mom and asked her to come pick her up. When her mom got there (a beautiful, thin woman) we explained our concerns and suggested she take the child to get medical attention ASAP. This mother was outraged! She was completely appalled by our allegations and threatened a law suit.
3 days later her daughter collasped in their kitchen. She was taken by ambulance and this naive mother had to be informed by the ER doc that her daughter was bulemic and her heart was weak. He pointed out the damage to her teeth and explained that her daughter needed to be placed in treatment facility. She was realized from the doctors care after a 5 day stay with the reminder to get her daughter into a treatment facility ASAP.
After she was released from the hospital we went to visit her. I asked the IGNORANT mom when she would be going for treatment. The mom was in complete denial and said it wasnt necessary. We called the doctor, who then called CPS, who visited the mom and indicated they would take immediate emergency custody of her daughter if she didnt get her in a car within the next 15 mintues.
did she take her.:jawdrop:

HavaSkank
08-17-2007, 09:46 AM
She HAD to take her. She wasnt going to, but under the threat of having her daughter placed in emergency foster care was enough to wake her ass up.
Her daughter was in this facility for 2 months. She was a critical patient and needed extensive counseling. She caused irreversable damage to her heart and liver. All that and her mom insisted that treatment was unnecessary.

HM
08-17-2007, 09:50 AM
well I am uneducated .. :D :D
But you look marvelous. :D

topless
08-17-2007, 09:54 AM
Quit jacking this thread! It's about babysitting.:mad: :mad:

OGShocker
08-17-2007, 10:00 AM
Funny how a WARNING thread turns out to be a fat kid/societal breakdown thread.
Come on people, let's get back on subject! KEEP YOUR KIDS AWAY FROM TOPLESS!!!!
:D

HM
08-17-2007, 10:03 AM
Funny how a WARNING thread turns out to be a fat kid/societal breakdown thread.
Come on people, let's get back on subject! KEEP YOUR KIDS AWAY FROM TOPLESS!!!!
:D
It takes a village to raise an idiot. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2007, 10:03 AM
LOL!! sorry.. I got a wild hair up my a$$ it won't happen again.. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2007, 10:04 AM
so what are you doing here.. :jawdrop: :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2007, 10:04 AM
She HAD to take her. She wasnt going to, but under the threat of having her daughter placed in emergency foster care was enough to wake her ass up.
Her daughter was in this facility for 2 months. She was a critical patient and needed extensive counseling. She caused irreversable damage to her heart and liver. All that and her mom insisted that treatment was unnecessary.
good.. I hope it did open her eyes.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2007, 10:05 AM
But you look marvelous. :D
:D thank you..:D

lucky
08-17-2007, 10:13 AM
Great , Now I'm so confued as to what to do when raising my 13 y/o daughter ( whom is thin ) So after she throws up should i light up a blunt and put twinkies in front of the computer for her ????? :D

Dave C
08-17-2007, 10:13 AM
oh fur sure this time... ;) :D
it won't happen again.. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2007, 10:19 AM
Great , Now I'm so confued as to what to do when raising my 13 y/o daughter ( whom is thin ) So after she throws up should i light up a blunt and put twinkies in front of the computer for her ????? :D
a big bag od dorritos and then duck tape her mouth shut to prevent the purge. LOL!!:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2007, 10:19 AM
oh fur sure this time... ;) :D
LOL!! :D :D

topless
08-17-2007, 10:20 AM
Great , Now I'm so confued as to what to do when raising my 13 y/o daughter ( whom is thin ) So after she throws up should i light up a blunt and put twinkies in front of the computer for her ????? :DThat's what I do with my daughter but it doesn't help because she works out at the gym almost daily. I can't win for losing.:confused:

Baja Big Dog
08-17-2007, 11:08 AM
A little hostility skank????:confused: :D

Sleeper CP
08-17-2007, 11:10 AM
Well I'm glad we could agree on the last issue, but a side from children not having a choice or a chance if there parents have their heads stuck up their a$$es I tend to have a libertarian view on people and their personal choices.
I figure if someone whats to eat,drink or smoke themselves to an early death who (or whom) am I to stop them or the government for that matter.
Hell, most Libs think the earth is over populated anyway so if someone is dumb enough to bring an earlier end to themselves, well.........
I'm very sorry for the kids, but then again it will just be less competition for my kids in the future(just joking):rolleyes: :idea:
Sleeper CP

Sleeper CP
08-17-2007, 11:47 AM
Sleeper, we are SO on the same page. As a matter of fact I think we should procreate.
Hum, interesting offer:idea: But do I remember some mention of genital warts?:( ;)
But thanks for the offer though.
Sleeper CP
565" Ford Lover, 1,000+HP Safely used since 1992:D

HavaSkank
08-17-2007, 11:53 AM
A little hostility skank????:confused: :D
Stay tuned, I plan on attacking kids with leukemia next.

HavaSkank
08-17-2007, 11:53 AM
Hum, interesting offer:idea: But do I remember some mention of genital warts?:( ;)
Come on man, that only makes me ribbed for HIS pleasure.

lucky
08-17-2007, 12:38 PM
Come on man, that only makes me ribbed for HIS pleasure.
I call them speed bumps for cautious entry lol