PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks to Frdvschvy!!!

That Guy
08-17-2007, 10:54 AM
I just wanted to say thanks to Mike (frdvschvy) for his help with my new Verizon phone. The most painless transaction (especially cell phone) that I have ever had. He gave me great customer service, a great deal and had everything delivered to my house with 0 problems. I would highly recommend him if you need any help with Verizon......:D :D :D I haven't even met him since everything was so seamless, so if someone would point him out at the lake, I could at least buy him a beer.:) :D
Thanks Mike.....:)

That Guy
08-17-2007, 02:53 PM
Thank you bump....:)

frdvschvy
08-17-2007, 03:22 PM
Thanks for the kind words. We'll be in Havasu 8/23 - 8/25. Perhaps we'll see you on the water. Our 24' Lavey is hazard sign yellow and a little hard to miss on the water.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/ehrlebird/Boat/24LaveyNuEra.jpg
Mike

Pussywhippled
08-17-2007, 03:52 PM
Fordvschevy,
Are you a real verizon guy or a authorized dealer type?
I need a couple new phones, but already have an existing 5 phone account.
Let me know,
Beavis

jh4rt
08-17-2007, 04:07 PM
I've about had it with AT&T. I can't imagine how they could have fu&&ed up my wife's phone anymore. I've already moved over to Verizon; company paying. Now I'm thinking about moving her as well.
Let me know how you can help.
Thanks.
-jim

Goldilocks
08-17-2007, 04:51 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to Mike (frdvschvy) for his help with my new Verizon phone. The most painless transaction (especially cell phone) that I have ever had. He gave me great customer service, a great deal and had everything delivered to my house with 0 problems. I would highly recommend him if you need any help with Verizon......:D :D :D I haven't even met him since everything was so seamless, so if someone would point him out at the lake, I could at least buy him a beer.:) :D
Thanks Mike.....:)
How long until you lose this one ;)

frdvschvy
08-17-2007, 05:32 PM
Fordvschevy,
Are you a real verizon guy or a authorized dealer type?
I need a couple new phones, but already have an existing 5 phone account.
Let me know,
Beavis
Actual Verizon Wireless employee. I DO NOT work for a third party dealer. I would be more than happy to take a look to see what I can do for you. I will be back in the office Monday morning and can pull the account up then. Please send me an email at michael.ehrle@verizonwireless.com with your account info and I'll look into your options on Monday. Please note that I cannot change upgrade eligibility dates ;)
Talk to you Monday.
Mike

Kilrtoy
08-17-2007, 07:03 PM
i can't hear you now

HighRoller
08-17-2007, 07:07 PM
i can't hear you now
Is that from the wind noise at 100mph or your wife's Boobies cupped over your ears?? :D

Hardly Satisfied
08-17-2007, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the kind words. We'll be in Havasu 8/23 - 8/25. Perhaps we'll see you on the water. Our 24' Lavey is hazard sign yellow and a little hard to miss on the water.
Mike
I Agree also, Mike took care of us also, We got hooked up with the special he had about a month ago. Mike, Look for us there that weekend so we can hook up for a beer.

frdvschvy
08-17-2007, 07:33 PM
i can't hear you now
Must have damaged an ear drum during the high speed spin out into the reeds. Should have been wearing DCB approved ear protection. The spinout secton of the DCB instructional manual clearly states the approved ear protection is required. :eek:

HighRoller
08-17-2007, 07:41 PM
Must have damaged an ear drum during the high speed spin out into the reeds. Should have been wearing DCB approved ear protection. The spinout secton of the DCB instructional manual clearly states the approved ear protection is required. :eek:
He's already covered. He had Dr 90210 install some "Ear protectors" on his wife's chest.:D

frdvschvy
08-18-2007, 06:34 AM
I've about had it with AT&T. I can't imagine how they could have fu&&ed up my wife's phone anymore. I've already moved over to Verizon; company paying. Now I'm thinking about moving her as well.
Let me know how you can help.
Thanks.
-jim
PM Sent

That Guy
08-19-2007, 08:22 AM
How long until you lose this one ;)
I should probably order a back up right now...miss you girlie....:D :D Matt

That Guy
08-19-2007, 08:22 AM
Mike
I will be on the look out....:)