PDA

View Full Version : Burger King

Tom Brown
08-17-2007, 07:34 PM
Some friends conned me into joining them at Burger King. The most palletable looking item on the menu was the chicken sandwich. It was a pressed paddy and I'm sure it was deep fried.
There's nothing left to do now but sit around and wait for my limbs to go numb and bear up under the sharp, stabbing pains coming from my chest.
I think fast food is like smoking. You have to take a couple of Big Macs out behind the garage when you're 8 years old, knock them back, and puke a few times before you can go out in public and pretend to eat that shit like it's food.

Jbb
08-17-2007, 07:41 PM
Some friends conned me into joining them at Burger King. The most palletable looking item on the menu was the chicken sandwich. It was a pressed paddy and I'm sure it was deep fried.
There's nothing left to do now but sit around and wait for my limbs to go numb and bear up under the sharp, stabbing pains coming from my chest.
I think fast food is like smoking. You have to take a couple of Big Macs out behind the garage when you're 8 years old, knock them back, and puke a few times before you can go out in public and pretend to eat that shit like it's food.
I tried a new......to my area place called Panda Express tonight.. First of all....no Panda on the menu.....:mad:
The Hot & Sour soup was the worst I have ever had.....
as was the Kung Pao Chicken......the egg roll sucked too....
Nothing like fast food chineese.......I had to score them a D.....
I wont be going back.....
On the bright side ....the brand new El Pollo Loco going up right next door will be done in a week......I hope it doesnt suck...:)

dragboat
08-17-2007, 07:42 PM
We just got back from Hardees, there was a car show OK. Its been years and now I remember why.:yuk:

HighRoller
08-17-2007, 07:43 PM
If you're gonna hit Panda Express, stick to the Orange Chicken and Sweet and Sour Pork. It's at least edible if it hasn't been sitting for 5 hours. Last time I tried the Beef N Broccoli it had so much oyster sauce in it I gagged. (I'm seafood intolerant)

Tom Brown
08-17-2007, 07:46 PM
I'm not the biggest guy on fast food.
A life long friend just opened up a couple of Taco Del Mars here in town and has invited me to come and try the food on several occasions. I always smile, thank him, and try to come up with a semi-original excuse as to why I can't make it.
Is Taco Del Mar any good? Is there anything on the menu that won't throw me into immediate cardiac arrest?

HighRoller
08-17-2007, 07:59 PM
Don't know about Del Mar, but the Taco Time here in town has good food and original menu ideas for a great price. As far a burger joints, Wendy's seems to have the freshest produce even though their burgers are fried.

Jbb
08-17-2007, 08:02 PM
I'm not the biggest guy on fast food.
A life long friend just opened up a couple of Taco Del Mars here in town and has invited me to come and try the food on several occasions. I always smile, thank him, and try to come up with a semi-original excuse as to why I can't make it.
Is Taco Del Mar any good? Is there anything on the menu that won't throw me into immediate cardiac arrest?
Just get lots of refried beans, jalepeno's .....and pile on the hot suace wussie....you,ll be fine......
remember the old sayin though......hot in.......hot out! :D

RitcheyRch
08-17-2007, 08:07 PM
For fast food burgers you can beat the freshness of In-N-Out.

Todd969
08-17-2007, 09:02 PM
I tried a new......to my area place called Panda Express tonight.. First of all....no Panda on the menu.....:mad:
The Hot & Sour soup was the worst I have ever had.....
as was the Kung Pao Chicken......the egg roll sucked too....
Nothing like fast food chineese.......I had to score them a D.....
I wont be going back.....
On the bright side ....the brand new El Pollo Loco going up right next door will be done in a week......I hope it doesnt suck...:)
Safe to assume you aren't a Varsity fan either, went once to see the hype:yuk: ? Sadly I enjoy the waffle house breakfast when I was in ATL for business, it's worth the stomach ache.;)

Jbb
08-17-2007, 09:06 PM
Safe to assume you aren't a Varsity fan either, went once to see the hype:yuk: ? Sadly I enjoy the waffle house breakfast when I was in ATL for business, it's worth the stomach ache.;)
lol...Nope ......I never eat at the Varsity either.....the best thing they serve there is a drink called Orang Julius.....It is good!

Tom Brown
08-17-2007, 09:09 PM
We have a fast food joint up here called Orange Julius.
They make some obnoxiously sweet, simulated fruit smoothies. The smoothies are called, "Orange Julius", "Pinapple Julius", and so on. They also have hot dogs. There might be a couple of other items on the menu but it won't be much.

Jbb
08-17-2007, 09:11 PM
We have a fast food joint up here called Orange Julius.
They make some obnoxiously sweet, simulated fruit smoothies. The smoothies are called, "Orange Julius", "Pinapple Julius", and so on. They also have hot dogs. There might be a couple of other items on the menu but it won't be much.
Bet the place is owned by either Sam Losco ...or Phil Collins.....:D

Tom Brown
08-17-2007, 09:12 PM
The next time I'm over that way, I'm going to order a Randy Burger and see what they say. :D

Jbb
08-17-2007, 09:13 PM
The next time I'm over that way, I'm going to order a Randy Burger and see what they say. :D
They'll probably say......"what are you lookin at?"....:D

Tom Brown
08-17-2007, 09:18 PM
Easy there, Mustard Tiger.

Jbb
08-17-2007, 09:20 PM
Easy there, Mustard Tiger.
:p

BadKachina
08-17-2007, 09:20 PM
I've found a couple of edible items on Carls Juniors menu. McD's has the best fries but thier burgers suck. I hate BK, f the whopper...........The chili at Wendy's is the bomb (please don't tell me what's in it).
I tend to eat alot of sub sandwiches. Quizno's, Subway, Blimpie and Mr Goodcents. Quiznos is really good but it's pricey. Paradise Bakery is the bomb too, I could eat at Paradise every day.
For some reason my 11 year old loves Panda, but I refuse to eat that rancid Chinese buffet.:mad:
The best cheap lunch I've found is a Costco hotdog and Coke for about a 1.50, what a value.;)

DUNDUN
08-17-2007, 09:38 PM
i used to work at wendy's. i was the grill master i tell ya. its true though, [from what i saw]the burgers are never frozen...
taco bell is my favorite fast food joint, the cheesy bean and rice burritos are the best, but you can almost feel your arteries clogging. in-n-out is definitely the freshest.

BadKachina
08-17-2007, 09:47 PM
:D
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/252/burgerkingqq9.gif (http://imageshack.us)
lmao:D :D

Baja Big Dog
08-17-2007, 10:20 PM
:D
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/252/burgerkingqq9.gif (http://imageshack.us)
Im disappointed...I thought you would have had something sooner!!:D :D

sorry dog
08-17-2007, 10:43 PM
Did ya get a Diet Coke with that?