PDA

View Full Version : The clippers...

dmontzsta
02-22-2006, 09:33 AM
keep on slippin, slippin, slippin, slippin...I had to say it 4 times, cause that is how many they have lost in a row. I think it is time for them to choke it up, the run is OVER fellas. Just hope all the energy they used in the beginning of the season, helps them enough to stay in the top 8 within the next 30 games. :D

OutCole'd
02-22-2006, 09:39 AM
And I believe the Lakers won last night when the Clips lost again, didn't they??

dmontzsta
02-22-2006, 09:54 AM
And I believe the Lakers won last night when the Clips lost again, didn't they??
yes sir! They are back to being 3.5 games behind the clippers.

PlyaPlya22
02-22-2006, 09:57 AM
Damn...where's Tom??? Tom?? Tom??? Must be licking his wounds :rollside:

dmontzsta
02-22-2006, 10:45 AM
Damn...where's Tom??? Tom?? Tom??? Must be licking his wounds :rollside:
You need to say "Tom" one more time, that would make it 4 in a row. :crossx:

Jyruiz
02-22-2006, 10:49 AM
Clips are on a mini slump, they will pull out of it. Plus, they did play a very good team on the road last night, I did not think for a minute they would pull that one out. If the Lakers keep loosing to teams like Atlanta, they won't even be in the playoffs.

dmontzsta
02-22-2006, 10:54 AM
Clips are on a mini slump, they will pull out of it. Plus, they did play a very good team on the road last night, I did not think for a minute they would pull that one out. If the Lakers keep loosing to teams like Atlanta, they won't even be in the playoffs.
The Lakers claim they are going to play this last part of the season as if it were the playoffs. They played decent against the blazers last night. They actually would have played VERY well if they wouldnt have had the missed passes. I dont think these guys could deal with Kobe passing, he would make awesome passes they just werent ready for them. They were heard saying "WTF Kobe is passing the ball ALOT, should I catch and shoot? or will he get mad?" :D

PlyaPlya22
02-22-2006, 11:30 AM
You need to say "Tom" one more time, that would make it 4 in a row. :crossx:
LOL..

chub
02-22-2006, 11:54 AM
I was at the Laker game last night D. Box Suite with a vendor. :crossx:

dmontzsta
02-22-2006, 12:11 PM
I was at the Laker game last night D. Box Suite with a vendor. :crossx:
Nice! You cant beat that.

dmontzsta
02-22-2006, 12:21 PM
Playing Portland at home -vs- Dallas on the road is two completely different situations. Have your fun hater. The Lakers will still be sucking the Clippers ass in the end :)
hmmm, didnt the Lakers beat Dallas IN Dallas by around
30+ points, when Kobe took off and left them stunned with his 62 points? :crossx:

dmontzsta
02-22-2006, 12:26 PM
Lets not play this game today. I am not in the mood for it. Lets just look at the standings and let the chips fall where they may :)
haha. Standings dont mean a thing when the playoffs hit.
:)

AirtimeLavey
02-22-2006, 12:30 PM
Lets not play this game today. I am not in the mood for it. Lets just look at the standings and let the chips fall where they may :)
Don't you mean let the CLIPS fall where they may. :crossx:

dmontzsta
02-22-2006, 01:32 PM
A little upset Tom?

Beer Factor
02-22-2006, 04:41 PM
The cippers are realizing they're the clippers. Starting to slide back down to their level. Maybe they will get lucky and make the playoffs?

dmontzsta
02-22-2006, 04:47 PM
Not at all. I said I would not talk about the Lakers anymore unless provoked, that's all.
My money is on the Clips...how about yours'? That's right, you wouldn't make the bet. No faith in the Fakers?
I will put my money on the Lakers no matter what, but I dont bet money on anything, I am a tight ass.

dmontzsta
02-22-2006, 07:30 PM
Will it be 5 in a row after tonight? To Houston? a team playing "like the Atlanta Hawks"??? :) :) :)
SWB where you at?

dmontzsta
02-22-2006, 08:27 PM
Doesn't matter between you and I. They did lose the game tonight but the Clips will win Friday without a doubt :) Clips will win by 8 points. You heard it here first from Nostrudomus...ah, hmmmmm, I mean DILLIGAF :)
They might, they will definately be hungry after losing all these games. :)

KineticoH20
02-22-2006, 09:27 PM
Ewwww Clips lose again, but don't worry they got Vin Baker...........lmao :hammerhea :idea: :D