Kinda, but not really :D
I think he put that up there just to be controversial :D

Havasu Hangin'
02-22-2006, 12:46 PM
Kinda, but not really :D
I always thought he was one of those "Mexispanics"? :confused:

Havasu_Dreamin
02-22-2006, 12:50 PM
Having seen the avatar I have to ask, would you be calling out someone who had Brown Pride Worldwide? If it truly is some type of white supremicist thing then I can undestand why ANYONE would and should be offended. However, if it is just a white guy, don't know since I've never met him, having pride in his heritage, what's the problem? Does it actually stand for anything bad? I mean, is it linked to anything, as an example, the KKK is obviously associated with the klan. :confused:

BIGAMIST
02-22-2006, 01:14 PM
Whats wrong with White Pride?

wsuwrhr
02-22-2006, 01:25 PM
BET
NAACP
MECHA
What's wrong with white pride?
I am not ashamed.
Brian
It's a free country, at least that is what my government tells me.
Brian

riverbound
02-22-2006, 01:30 PM
So a person is only allowed to be proud f they are:
brown
black
hawaiian
indian
etc...
as long as they arent white and proud??

wsuwrhr
02-22-2006, 01:31 PM
This is another subject I have talked to alot of people about.

BIGAMIST
02-22-2006, 01:31 PM
brown
black
hawaiian
indian
etc...
Correct :D

Sleek-Jet
02-22-2006, 01:32 PM
Honkeys.... :D

Biglue
02-22-2006, 01:58 PM
brown
black
hawaiian
indian
etc...
You get to be brown and white proud. Beige pride......that's it. :crossx:

OutCole'd
02-22-2006, 02:02 PM
What the hell is wrong with being proud of your back ground? I see Hawaiian Pride stickes on cars all the time, should I be pissed off at them & take it personal?

1stepcloser
02-22-2006, 02:12 PM
can you explain your avatar "white pride world wide" :)
Hi!
You are obviously offended by my avatar, and I offer my apology for that. I dont feel that an explanation is necessary though.
I would wager that no matter what explanation I offer, it will be rejected.
For the record though, I am not a "white supremacist" nor any other type of race motivated terrorist. I'm just a regular guy. Seriously.
Have a great day!
One more thing, Thanks alot for posting the recipe's in your signature, I tried the stuffed pork chop one from a while ago... they were fantastic!!

riverbound
02-22-2006, 02:23 PM
Hi!
You are obviously offended by my avatar, and I offer my apology for that. I dont feel that an explanation is necessary though.
For the record though, I am not a "white supremacist" nor any other type of race motivated terrorist. I'm just a regular guy. Seriously.
Have a great day!
One more thing, Thanks alot for posting the recipe's in your signature, I tried the stuffed pork chop one from a while ago... they were fantastic!!
KILL WHITEY!!!!! :D :D :D

core attitude
02-22-2006, 02:23 PM
can you explain your avatar "white pride world wide" :mad:
They sure do have an interesting web site. (http://www.stormfront.org/forum/)

a catered life
02-22-2006, 02:33 PM
Hi!
Have a great day!
hey thanks for the reply and the recipe comment as you see i didnt make any smart ass comments i just wanted to know.....dam some people took my question too dam serious i didnt assume anything thats why i ask. i figured if you were proud enough to have it there then there must have been a decent reason.........to those who but in and make shit worse than it seems i have two words for you PUCk off.

rivercrazy
02-22-2006, 02:35 PM
Dont twist 1SC's statement. It has nothing to do with any organized group. Quit trying to turn this simple statement into something its not.

Havasu_Dreamin
02-22-2006, 02:40 PM
hey thanks for the reply and the recipe comment as you see i didnt make any smart ass comments i just wanted to know.....dam some people took my question too dam serious i didnt assume anything thats why i ask. i figured if you were proud enough to have it there then there must have been a decent reason.........to those who but in and make shit worse than it seems i have two words for you PUCk off.
Considering I'm sure that I am one of the ones that "...but in make and shit worse that it seems....." how else was anyone supposed to take it when you have the angry smilie at the end of your original post? If I have this strasight, it's ok for you to jump to some sort of conclusion, you obviously did since you have the angry smilie so you assumed there was some not good meaning to the avatar in question, but when we do the same thing, by asking why is it a problem if he is just proud to be white, we are the ones that have insults spewed at us?

BIGAMIST
02-22-2006, 02:44 PM
Your first post,it looked like your were mad..............so to make it worse than it seems :confused: ........F U C K you too!
Dont you have a drama class to attend?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-22-2006, 02:47 PM
.....dam some people took my question too dam serious i didnt assume anything thats why i ask. i figured if you were proud enough to have it there then there must have been a decent reason.........to those who but in and make shit worse than it seems i have two words for you PUCk off.
I find it hard to believe you originally posted this thread because you figured he was so proud of being white. :rolleyes: Maybe next time don't use this :mad: face and people won't take it the wrong way.
Have a nice day! :rollside:

soupersonic
02-22-2006, 02:55 PM
Im having trouble trying to figure out if I would rather try the recipe for shrimp and scallops or the brazillion hottie in his avatar. :)

1stepcloser
02-22-2006, 03:12 PM
KILL WHITEY!!!!! :D :D :D
:D

a catered life
02-22-2006, 03:49 PM
Im having trouble trying to figure out if I would rather try the recipe for shrimp and scallops or the brazillion hottie in his avatar. :)
how did you know she was brazilian.....your good

a catered life
02-22-2006, 03:50 PM
Your first post,it looked like your were mad..............so to make it worse than it seems :confused: ........F U C K you too!
Dont you have a drama class to attend?
step away from the key board, take your meds and breath :220v:

BIGAMIST
02-22-2006, 05:00 PM
step away from the key board, take your meds and breath :220v:
No thank you! :D ......I don't do that anymore.

hoolign
02-22-2006, 05:15 PM
I think with al the racial slurs on here as of late the avatar is in poor taste as well! I'm German..anyone offended if I run a Swastica?? It's German history! It's a part of my heritage. I sure aint proud of it..but hell...it's my ancestors!....or should I use the matter between my ears and not put somthing up that "I KNOW" is going to piss someone off???

Havasu Hangin'
02-22-2006, 05:18 PM
...I use the matter between my ears and not put somthing up that "I KNOW" is going to piss someone off???
Yes...we all know you never post anything just to push anyone's buttons.
:notam:

hoolign
02-22-2006, 05:32 PM
Yes...we all know you never post anything just to push anyone's buttons.
:notam:
I didnt say that! ..I just don't think "pushing the racial button" is tastefull! Did you mis-interprit my post??
I don't give a shit who it is...and when I "push" their buttons there is "always" humour in the midst! and I'm fully ready for a good game of BS..but the racial shit on here needs to stop!
If I put a swastica up..I'd be banned faster than Pixi with pix of a Wet tee shirt contest!

hoolign
02-22-2006, 06:36 PM
Hi!
Have a great day!
I'm offended by it..especialy when you check out the site and findthis (http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1132125&postcount=13)
Not a white supremississy..yet that is what that site revolves around!! Nice fukking avatar! Idiot!

Havasu_Dreamin
02-22-2006, 07:14 PM
how did you know she was brazilian.....your good
I think you said she was Brazillian in one of your posts one time.

ROZ
02-22-2006, 08:43 PM
I always thought he was one of those "Mexispanics"? :confused:
I think it's more like Mexitalian :D