PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Todd969 & Phebus

No Name
08-20-2007, 03:59 PM
Thanks guys, for taking the time out of your day to help me deliver the boat.
You guys are the best………:)

TUNNEL T
08-20-2007, 04:04 PM
that guy seems like a good person to be friends with .cool cat !

BigDoug
08-20-2007, 04:55 PM
You really don't know him well now do you ?...........................:D

little rowe boat
08-20-2007, 05:09 PM
You don't want him to help you move.:D :D

Phat Matt
08-20-2007, 05:17 PM
Thanks guys, for taking the time out of your day to help me deliver the boat.
You guys are the best………:)
Did you sell the boat you just got? :confused:

drtywhat
08-20-2007, 07:32 PM
yeah did you sell the lavey you just bought??

Kilrtoy
08-20-2007, 07:33 PM
Yes he did

mrs.rvrluvr
08-20-2007, 07:34 PM
Todd and Phebus are the best. They are really great guys!! :)

Phat Matt
08-20-2007, 07:35 PM
Yes he did
Oh. :confused: Dare I ask why? That was a good looking boat.

MR HARLEY
08-20-2007, 07:38 PM
It's not easy affording DA....;) :D

Unforgiven
08-20-2007, 07:38 PM
speaking of good looking..How is Jen doing?? tell her I miss her..oh yea...Hi Matt...

Kilrtoy
08-20-2007, 07:40 PM
It's not easy affording DA....;) :D
OUCHHHHHHHH

phebus
08-20-2007, 07:42 PM
You will still see the boat around. :D
The person that bought it is on the boards. I don't want to announce who, and they have alluded to it already, but no official announcement as of yet.
I looked that boat over very closely, and it is very, very nice. Quality parts and exceptional rigging.

drtywhat
08-20-2007, 07:43 PM
wow..cant believe its sold....what now a ponPOONer that everyone is buying?

Garrddogg
08-20-2007, 08:16 PM
looks like Rick!:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37519&d=1187669728

Devil's Advocate
08-20-2007, 08:25 PM
Here's the scoop for inquiring minds. When Mark bought the boat he wasn't even in the market to buy. He was trying to take a break from it. But then like most boaters, got the itch when boating season started up. The poker run didn't help as we haven't missed that in years.
The Lavey was a great boat at a great price and he figured what the hell, use it for a while then off it. Anyone who knows Mark knows he doesn't doesn't buy anything with the intent of keeping it forever. He has a love-hate relationship with everything in his life, including me :mad: :D What's our next move, I wish I could crawl into that mush brain of his and find out sometimes.:confused: :p But he's not the predictable type.
Hope this clears it up you nosey fockers who want to dump your focked up piles and can't. :eek::eek: :D :D :D :D

Devil's Advocate
08-20-2007, 08:27 PM
looks like Rick!:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37519&d=1187669728
Hey Gary, take your own pic for you avatar.:D
Congrats, you'll love the boat. The quality and ride is awesome. I was just starting to fall in love when that little focker decided he wanted to sell it.:jawdrop: :D :D He's got a habit of doing that. :D
Enjoy!!:)

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-20-2007, 08:29 PM
Todd and Phebus are the best. They are really great guys!! :)
Sheebus and Dana are pretty sweet too! :D :D
p.s. Not to mention Weebus and Fleebus!

Phat Matt
08-20-2007, 08:29 PM
Hope this clears it up you nosey fockers who want to dump your focked up piles and can't. :eek::eek: :D :D :D :D
You been drinking tonight? :sqeyes: :)

Phat Matt
08-20-2007, 08:30 PM
So out with the Kachina and in with the Lavey Gary?

Devil's Advocate
08-20-2007, 08:36 PM
You been drinking tonight? :sqeyes: :)
My horns need to be cut down. :D :devil:

BadKachina
08-20-2007, 08:42 PM
Here's the scoop for inquiring minds. When Mark bought the boat he wasn't even in the market to buy. He was trying to take a break from it. But then like most boaters, got the itch when boating season started up. The poker run didn't help as we haven't missed that in years.
The Lavey was a great boat at a great price and he figured what the hell, use it for a while then off it. Anyone who knows Mark knows he doesn't doesn't buy anything with the intent of keeping it forever. He has a love-hate relationship with everything in his life, including me :mad: :D What's our next move, I wish I could crawl into that mush brain of his and find out sometimes.:confused: :p But he's not the predictable type.
Hope this clears it up you nosey fockers who want to dump your focked up piles and can't. :eek::eek: :D
Look at LL breakin it all down. Mark looked like a kid in a candy store this afternoon. Only thing he likes better than boats is cold hard cash........
There will be other boats.;) Right now he's happy he doesn't have to care for a rig all winter, if he wants another there will plenty of quality rides for sale this spring.

Garrddogg
08-20-2007, 08:45 PM
Hey Gary, take your own pic for you avatar.:D
I aint even got to touch her yet! let alone take a pic!
OF THE BOAT....
Congrats, you'll love the boat. The quality and ride is awesome. I was just starting to fall in love when that little focker decided he wanted to sell it.:jawdrop: :D :D He's got a habit of doing that. :D
Enjoy!!:)
Thank you shes beautiful.:D

Devil's Advocate
08-20-2007, 08:47 PM
Look at LL breakin it all down. Mark looked like a kid in a candy store this afternoon. Only thing he likes better than boats is cold hard cash........
There will be other boats.;) Right now he's happy he doesn't have to care for a rig all winter, if he wants another there will plenty of quality rides for sale this spring.
Hi Shnookums.:D You're right on the money with that, no pun intended.;)

Devil's Advocate
08-20-2007, 08:52 PM
Thank you shes beautiful.:D
I'll tell Mark to change his Avatar tomorrow. He's in bed now, had a long day. :sleeping: :sleeping: He's probably dreaming about whatever it is he's buying next.:rolleyes: :D

Kilrtoy
08-20-2007, 08:54 PM
DAMN

Devil's Advocate
08-20-2007, 08:56 PM
DAMN
Whazzz up Miggy? I know, I've already apologized for the horns.:D

Jordy
08-20-2007, 08:56 PM
Wow, that boat is to Kachina owners like holy water is to vampires. :idea:
Congrats on the new boat Gary. You're going to love it!!!

djunkie
08-20-2007, 09:01 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-20-2007, 09:02 PM
I know, I've already apologized for the horns.:D
Fisty is GOOD!:devil:

djunkie
08-20-2007, 09:05 PM
Hope this clears it up you nosey fockers who want to dump your focked up piles and can't. :eek::eek: :D
Well when he decides to hate you, please feel free to call me. :D :D

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-20-2007, 09:07 PM
You wish...oops- that was my outside typing voice..;)

Devil's Advocate
08-20-2007, 09:18 PM
:crossx:
:eek: Bad boy :devil:
You wish...oops- that was my outside typing voice..;)
LOL.:D
Mark's turning into a real boat slut the way he's using them then kicking them to the curb.:D

Phat Matt
08-20-2007, 09:21 PM
I hope you mean "feisty" otherwise that could be TMI. :D

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-20-2007, 09:21 PM
Mark's turning into a real boat slut the way he's using them then kicking them to the curb.:D
At least he has a passion for boating :)

djunkie
08-20-2007, 09:22 PM
:
:eek: Bad boy :devil:
Ya know it. How about you come over and punish me? :devil: :devil: :D

djunkie
08-20-2007, 09:22 PM
LOL!!!!!!! :D :D

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-20-2007, 09:24 PM
I was thinking that looked like "fist-y" (that's very different) ...then I Googled (is that a word??) It and it was okay. So I thought WTF...fisty it is!!!

Devil's Advocate
08-20-2007, 09:25 PM
Oh shiat, missed that the first time around.:D Not too fisty.:D

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-20-2007, 09:30 PM
Oh shiat, missed that the first time around.:D Not too fisty.:D
Okay...Got it..Don't talk behind my back..:) I promise to never try to use that word again.
Feisty
feisty
feisty
feisty
:) :)
Isn't it i before e except after c ??

Devil's Advocate
08-20-2007, 09:32 PM
Ya know it. How about you come over and punish me? :devil: :devil: :D
Keep it up and you'll get a spankin'. :D

djunkie
08-20-2007, 09:35 PM
Keep it up and you'll get a spankin'. :D
Promise???? :p :p :wink:

Mrs. 20
08-20-2007, 10:11 PM
Well hopefully Mark gets the "itch" to buy a boat in the spring so that we will see you guys out there. The season is almost over anyways. Cool that you guys sold so fast. :)

Todd969
08-21-2007, 05:40 AM
As Rick said, It was no problem and fun to beat up Gary's new boat before he could:D
Todd

No Name
08-21-2007, 10:39 AM
Hope this clears it up you nosey fockers who want to dump your focked up piles and can't. :eek::eek: :D :D ::D
Couldn’t have said it any better myself. Good girl baby. :)

Devil's Advocate
08-21-2007, 12:25 PM
Couldn’t have said it any better myself. Good girl baby. :)
I knew you were going to sell our boat, just didn't think that fast.:mad: :rolleyes: Love you, pain in the ass.:D

Havasu1986
08-21-2007, 12:33 PM
I knew you were going to sell our boat, just didn't think that fast.:mad: :rolleyes: Love you, pain in the ass.:D
Well we know who wears the pants in that family. :eek: :D

AZJD
08-21-2007, 12:34 PM
Speaking of cash in hand, and the candy store! Mark?:D

AZJD
08-21-2007, 12:35 PM
Well we know who wears the pants in that family. :eek: :D
Only if they're thong!:D :D :D

Kilrtoy
08-21-2007, 12:50 PM
I keep reading about D.A.
being FISTY and she has a pain in her ass