PDA

View Full Version : Some things never change.........

AZJD
08-20-2007, 05:49 PM
Rex Grossman! Good ol' Rexxie!
3 fumbles and 1 INT.
Go Bears.........go out and find another QB!

adjones419
08-20-2007, 06:00 PM
I'll agree. I'm a huge Gators fan, but Rex has been struggling. I also hate the Bears, so whatever.

AZJD
08-20-2007, 06:01 PM
It's baffling to me how anybody in their right mind could pick Grossman over Brian Griese. Heck, Griese's not the best QB in the world, but he's a significant upgrade over the human turnover that is Rex Grossman. If I were the Bears and only had Grossman to choose from, I'd punt on first down every time and hope I outscored the other team on defense.
Well the west coast offense was startling to some when first introduced. You might be on to something........ The Rex coast offense!

RitcheyRch
08-20-2007, 06:12 PM
Keep fumbling Rex.
GO COLTS

AZJD
08-20-2007, 06:17 PM
Now, they're comparing him to Peyton Manning. :D
What was that stat I heard he does better than Peyton? Oh yeah, turnovers....:eek:
I overheard the commentators saying something but couldn't hear what it was.

AZJD
08-20-2007, 06:30 PM
I didn't really catch it all, I was too stunned and my hearing shut off. :D
The thing they didn't mention is that the Colts were absolutely horrible when Peyton joined them. The Bears were a playoff team when Grossman started played. Hell, Orton was 10-5 as a rookie with them.
Where did that moron go?
Is it just me, or do all the worthy QB's seem to be dissapearing.
Grossman has a job, and Jake is retired(?) I would pay $10 to Rex's $1 to get even Jake the mistake instead of Grossman.

AZJD
08-20-2007, 06:35 PM
Orton? He's still a Bear, 3rd string. He's playing now. Jake's rights are owned by Tampa Bay, even though he's "retired." I think he's waiting to be released so that he can sign somewhere else as a free agent.
I guess if I was watching and not listening I would be seeing Orton playing right about now?!