PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate it when you go to Havi and...

Jyruiz
08-20-2007, 11:50 PM
You take five days off and plan to be on the water for 4 days and spend one day working on the house? When all of a sudden, you spend all those days on the water and don't get anything done. All well, guess I will just have to come back to get the house stuff done.:mad: :D

djunkie
08-20-2007, 11:53 PM
My house is only a couple years old so we really don't have to work on it at all. :) :)

Jyruiz
08-21-2007, 12:09 AM
My house is only a couple years old so we really don't have to work on it at all. :) :)
Baller!:D

Stoneman
08-21-2007, 06:18 AM
Let me know if you need any help!!

GHT
08-21-2007, 06:29 AM
You take five days off and plan to be on the water for 4 days and spend one day working on the house? When all of a sudden, you spend all those days on the water and don't get anything done. All well, guess I will just have to come back to get the house stuff done.:mad: :D
Hey, I have the same problem... I've been putting together a bunk bed for two months now... I should have it complete in another few weeks:D :D

HocusPocus
08-21-2007, 07:26 AM
we always try and plan our house projects for the winter months, that way we are more likely to get some of it done. :D

UncleJoe
08-21-2007, 08:02 AM
I save those house projects are for Wintertime. Then I wake up to a beautiful day and do some off road exploring. So I save the house projects for Spring. It never seems to stop.
Oh well, at lease I'm SAVING

Some Kind Of Monster
08-21-2007, 08:03 AM
One day I hope to know the pain of having a vacation house. Oh the humanity :jawdrop: :D

Ziggy
08-21-2007, 08:06 AM
I learned to make those projects small. One or two small things each time out.
Missed ya Juan, we didn't get into Steamboat on Sat. til around 4. ;)

Biglue
08-21-2007, 08:39 AM
Sup Juan. Nice hanging out with again you this weekend again.

Jyruiz
08-21-2007, 02:25 PM
Sup Juan. Nice hanging out with again you this weekend again.
Always good to hang out with you and your family bro, and thanks for the sandwiches.:)

Jyruiz
08-21-2007, 02:27 PM
I learned to make those projects small. One or two small things each time out.
Missed ya Juan, we didn't get into Steamboat on Sat. til around 4. ;)
Well, I know you have my number, and if not I know you can get it real easy, then I tell you what time and how long we will be in Steamboat for...so now I get the picture.:devil: :D
Maybe next time Ziggy.:)

Miss Perfect
08-21-2007, 03:07 PM
Yep, those 5 days on the water had to really suck :) Nice seeing you guys again.