PDA

View Full Version : Where did you draw the line???

OliverM5
08-21-2007, 09:20 PM
Just thinking about my past relationships and what it took for me to decide I wanted out...was interested in seeing what people try and work through (or not) and if they regret making the decision they did....

EAZYKILLER2006
08-21-2007, 09:30 PM
Just thinking about my past relationships and what it took for me to decide I wanted out...was interested in seeing what people try and work through (or not) and if they regret making the decision they did....
me too
what he said
and add the length of time you were married...
and how long you worked throught the B/S...
BEFORE YOU THREW IN THE TOWEL...
i say YOU DEAL WITH EVERYTHING, AND WORK THROUGH IT
NO MATTER WHAT
but i guess alot :( dont feel that way
been married 24 years
together 27 years;)
oh and yikes WE work together
SINCE 99

EAZYKILLER2006
08-21-2007, 09:52 PM
maybe since you started the thread, you should start?
it would make for some interesting nite nite reading....
aww come on...:D

ratso
08-21-2007, 11:54 PM
Fukk drawin' em... Just cross em...;)

riverbound
08-21-2007, 11:56 PM
when i said, either end this or Im out and it didnt end ;)
Im not a big fan of being lied to, no matter how small the lie is. If I feel Im being lied to, I check out almost instantly.

Spotondl
08-22-2007, 12:28 AM
When she stops putting out, either the games have begun or she is done... draw the line, do not be a pussy...
:D :D :D

EAZYKILLER2006
08-22-2007, 05:23 AM
When she stops putting out, either the games have begun or she is done... draw the line, do not be a pussy...
:D :D :D
good thinking
makes sense
Now post up for tonight bed time stories

THOR
08-22-2007, 06:06 AM
When she decides to lie and cheat.

Big Warlock
08-22-2007, 06:12 AM
Lie, cheat or steal. That does it for me in any relationship. Personal or otherwise!

a catered life
08-22-2007, 06:13 AM
When she decides to lie and cheat.
what he said
and disrespect my house and belongings

R.A.D.man
08-22-2007, 06:23 AM
Although I knew she danced and met her while she worked, I couldn't get over the fact that that chick was just flat out crazy.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-22-2007, 07:22 AM
well I am going to have to say.. I have not and will not draw the line. I have been with my man for over 23 yrs.. and I wouldn't ask for anyone else. I would marry him over and over again. we work everything out as the cards are delt to us. There is nothing we can not work out. and IF and I mean if there comes a day we can't .. there will be no other for me.. :)

mrs.rvrluvr
08-22-2007, 07:30 AM
I draw the line at lying. Can't stand a liar. Just tell me the truth up front and I'll deal with it. I might be pissed and throw stuff, but I always get over it.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-22-2007, 07:31 AM
I draw the line at lying. Can't stand a liar. Just tell me the truth up front and I'll deal with it. I might be pissed and throw stuff, but I always get over it.
In coming.. Duck......:D :D

mrs.rvrluvr
08-22-2007, 07:33 AM
In coming.. Duck......:D :D
Ya...I've broken a few pieces of furniture in my lifetime. I guess I have anger management issues. :D

ratso
08-22-2007, 07:34 AM
well I am going to have to say.. I have not and will not draw the line. I have been with my man for over 23 yrs.. and I wouldn't ask for anyone else. I would marry him over and over again. we work everything out as the cards are delt to us. There is nothing we can not work out. and IF and I mean if there comes a day we can't .. there will be no other for me.. :)
...ahem:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
Ya...I've broken a few pieces of furniture in my lifetime. I guess I have anger management issues. :D
I'm with you.. We went thru a few coffee tables.. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
...ahem:D
let the truth be told.. :D

Cole Trickle
08-22-2007, 07:53 AM
Infedility would never be tolerated.......
It wouldn't matter if we were married for 1 minute or 40 years if she makes the decision to be with another man I would be done the second I found out and never look back.

ck7684
08-22-2007, 07:57 AM
...depends on the situation. Anything can be worked out if both people are willing, but if not than it's pointless...move on

Ziggy
08-22-2007, 09:45 AM
infidelity, truthfulness.

justfloatn
08-22-2007, 10:42 AM
The second time the closet addict gets caught stealing perscriptions
and has to go to rehab again, looses her licence & blowes her career:mad: :mad:
DUMB BITCH.
OOPS, did I say that outloud:D

PaPaG
08-22-2007, 11:11 AM
If it was a girlfriend from the past she gets either told or booted: The second time she tried to say "You can't do this or that or go here or there"
If married: The third time she tried saying or tried the controlling game, got to give a wife more wiggle room....lol...
I'm Not a Puxxy like some of the guys I know....:D
Treat them like a queen but if they screw with you like a lot do then treat them to the door.......:eek:

W.O.T
08-22-2007, 11:18 AM
Good thread. Im in the process of ending a 3yr relationship. Iits nice to hear people opinions.

thatguy
08-22-2007, 11:35 AM
When a change in their behavior occurs, it signals to me that they are already phasing you out. You know what I mean. It seems they start making the arrangements long before most guys realize what is happening.
Then once the guy catches on, there is nothing he can do. That is why guys freak and get sent to anger management.
So, when you notice those small, subtle clues that you are no longer the greatest thing since sliced bread, thats when I have traditionally left. There is no arguing, blaming or fighting. Just my vapor trail.
It amazes me at how surprised they are that I would leave them. They are so used to calling the shots with spineless Homo's.
Unfortunately, every time I had that feeling it turned out I was right. If you feel something is "not right", you are probably correct. No need for purse searching, stalking, or cell phone recent call searches. Just shag out of there.
Funny, but they actually seem to be drawn to that attitude. Maybe thats how they sort out the wimps? :D
Tommy
PS- first marriage was 8 years, together for 15.
Second was 4 years.
This one is 4 and counting, but we met at age 41 (both of us) and I think all the crap is behind us for both of us. That or we just don't have the time or energy for the games!

SB
08-22-2007, 12:00 PM
"Attention all units! Shots fired!" :D

ratso
08-22-2007, 12:47 PM
I've seen many cases where infidelity has actually helped a relationship grow... ;) Geezus... Haven't any of you seen "Unfaithful"? :D

ratso
08-22-2007, 12:53 PM
...but then who in their right mind wouldn't bang Diane Lane?:D

20" gun's
08-22-2007, 01:12 PM
Its over for me the second she stops cookin. You know i am always hungry. LET THIS SERVE AS MY ONLY WARNING TO YOU MEG :devil: :devil: :devil: :D
I don't care about anything else. Just give me my food or else.

Dave C
08-22-2007, 01:20 PM
its over when after she is done kissing, she asks how the other guys dick tastes ....:mad: :eek:

lucky
08-22-2007, 01:23 PM
... With my last two marriages i drew the line on the divorce papers , then sighned my name and dated THAT ... :D

BarryMac
08-22-2007, 02:00 PM
broken trust, any way shape or form, doesn't matter if you're a friend or a spouse, break the trust and I am done, you will never gain it back...

Mrs. 20
08-22-2007, 03:15 PM
Its over for me the second she stops cookin. You know i am always hungry. LET THIS SERVE AS MY ONLY WARNING TO YOU MEG :devil: :devil: :devil: :D
I don't care about anything else. Just give me my food or else.
Whatever.:rolleyes: :D :D Love you baby.:)

Nord
08-22-2007, 03:22 PM
You know this thread couldn't have been brought up at a better time. I am at that point.

ratso
08-22-2007, 03:24 PM
You know this thread couldn't have been brought up at a better time. I am at that point.
Do you need a lil push?:D

'75 Miller
08-22-2007, 03:27 PM
when i said, either end this or Im out and it didnt end ;)
Im not a big fan of being lied to, no matter how small the lie is. If I feel Im being lied to, I check out almost instantly.
Yup. As soon as I'm lied to about anything of substance I'm down the road. Can't trust someone that's lied to me, and without trust you have nothing.

Nord
08-22-2007, 03:27 PM
Do you need a lil push?:D
You have no idea..............Seriously. :(

ratso
08-22-2007, 03:32 PM
You have no idea..............Seriously. :(
Damn Nord... sorry bout that... Things don't get no better... just gotta decide if what you have is good enough, and if it isn't then don't waste anymore time... good luck.

MAINEVENT
08-22-2007, 03:45 PM
Infedility, Lies (dont care how big or how small a lie is a lie), any kind of mistreatment towards my kids... Im gone, no matter how long its been, how great of a person she seems to be, or what she looks like...
Oh yeah and when she screams out at the end of a dissagreement... "FINE! No ****ing for you tonight!!" IM OUTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA

EAZYKILLER2006
08-26-2007, 01:33 PM
Infedility would never be tolerated.......
It wouldn't matter if we were married for 1 minute or 40 years if she makes the decision to be with another man I would be done the second I found out and never look back.
key word "found out"
not you guys
but some( that i know)
my g friend broke up with her boy friend and it was because of cheating...
i said what???
but you cheat on him all the time:confused: :rolleyes:
she said "well thats his fault for not finding out"
:rolleyes:
and then she added
"and if he couldnt cheat, with out getting caught, then i dont want to be with him"
never could understand that...:confused:

Baja Big Dog
08-26-2007, 02:10 PM
When the bitotch starts spitting!!!!

RitcheyRch
08-26-2007, 02:26 PM
Cheating ends it for me. I was engaged to a woman many years ago and came home to her bumping uglies with my best friend at the time. Needless to say they were both out of my life at that moment.

EAZYKILLER2006
08-26-2007, 03:13 PM
Cheating ends it for me. I was engaged to a woman many years ago and came home to her bumping uglies with my best friend at the time. Needless to say they were both out of my life at that moment.
:( :sqeyes:
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/shizamn.jpg