PDA

View Full Version : Black Skater Suing Chicago

Waist Deep
02-22-2006, 06:04 PM
The Dumb S### olympic skater is now suing the city of Chicago because they stopped him since he was black. Get A Life!!! I guess we owe him more than a medal. Just another nostalgic moment in Black History Month.

Mandelon
02-22-2006, 06:12 PM
They stopped him because he was suspicious. He just happens to be black.

Ziggy
02-22-2006, 06:29 PM
If its Shani Davis you're talking about then that's how those "team players" get handled.........
Gold and Silver have a way of getting into some peoples head.........Its unfortunate but he will not be well recalled by the American public for his great performance in Torino.
A suit like that by him will further distance himself from what he really wants, which is recognition. Demanding respect just because you won some medals at the Olympics :rolleyes: ...gimme a break. I've felt that way about many athletes in todays world.

Waist Deep
02-22-2006, 06:45 PM
If I were there, I would be grateful. There were more fireworks tonite with him and he aint skatin Friday because of it. Can he be deported?

Ziggy
02-22-2006, 06:48 PM
If I were there, I would be grateful. There were more fireworks tonite with him and he aint skatin Friday because of it. Can he be deported?
keeps digging a deeper hole.......
Jesse or Al will be by his side by tomorrow I'm sure. :rolleyes:

framer1
02-22-2006, 06:54 PM
When my name went into the Baseball HOF (yes, the baseball HOF, the same one Pete Rose can't get into) I thought the world owed me something. Boy was I wrong :(
:confused: I thought you were a basketball player.

Waist Deep
02-22-2006, 07:24 PM
I agree, can you say NAACP? Oh wait, more advancement? How much more does he want? I'd make him swim and check out his talent after that.

AltarGirl
02-22-2006, 10:47 PM
The Dumb S### olympic skater is now suing the city of Chicago because they stopped him since he was black. Get A Life!!! I guess we owe him more than a medal. Just another nostalgic moment in Black History Month.
Can you really sue a city?? :confused:
I don't see why more people haven't yet. But yeah, really dumb to me :rolleyes: