PDA

View Full Version : An Interview with Havaskank....

boatsnblondes
08-22-2007, 09:22 AM
She's so happy..must be the new relationship with Bilgie.... (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=df1_1187635779):D

Kachina26
08-22-2007, 09:34 AM
Did you retire or something?

OCMerrill
08-22-2007, 09:36 AM
:confused:

Baja Big Dog
08-22-2007, 11:42 AM
:eek: :confused: WOW:confused: :jawdrop:

SB
08-22-2007, 11:50 AM
Havaskank, the early years. :D

Shreve "T"
08-22-2007, 12:07 PM
[QUOTE=SB;2747885]Havaskank, the early years. :D[/Q
Check out the Girl in the Blue to the far left " WTF" !!!!

HM
08-22-2007, 12:08 PM
Check out the Girl in the Blue to the far left " WTF" !!!!
That is Kim Hanson.

HM
08-22-2007, 12:09 PM
Leave me out of your posts fuktard :devil:
Wit and intelligence is very threatening to BnB. You should take it as a compliment.

boatsnblondes
08-22-2007, 12:23 PM
Leave me out of your posts fuktard :devil:
AS many posts of yours as I have been in....you whine cause your in a couple of mine?? JUST a little thin skinned aren't we today???? I may be a fukktard, but your truly the idiot in the house....what ya gonna do now, bilgie, another lame ass chop????

HM
08-22-2007, 12:28 PM
AS many posts of yours as I have been in....you whine cause your in a couple of mine?? JUST a little thin skinned aren't we today???? I may be a fukktard, but your truly the idiot in the house....what ya gonna do now, bilgie, another lame ass chop????
Only BnB would insult most of ***boat in a lame attempt to insult only one person. Don't you have an MSD to return to Teague or something? Maybe get some enjoyment out of killing a dog? Nice tag....right?
Logic was an elective you chose to skip in school....when you ask someone to take it easy on you and they do...then logically you would make an effort not to ruffle their feathers. Are you following me? Do I need a powerpoint program and a laser pointer and the back of my hand to keep you on track? :D

boatsnblondes
08-22-2007, 12:34 PM
Only BnB would insult most of ***boat in a lame attempt to insult only one person. Don't you have an MSD to return to Teague or something? Maybe get some enjoyment out of killing a dog? Nice tag....right?
Logic was an elective you chose to skip in school....when you ask someone to take it easy on you and they do...then logically you would make an effort not to ruffle their feathers. Are you following me? Do I need a powerpoint program and a laser pointer and the back of my hand to keep you on track? :D
Look, this was just a joke..I WAS NOT trying to insult anyone...I just thought it was funny....Bilgie, if your insulted, maybe you are, I'll remove it....I just realized I forgot the :D at the end....don't go blowing a little fun all out of proportion guys.....I just thought it was funny thats ALL...not trying to stir anything...

HM
08-22-2007, 12:36 PM
Look, this was just a joke..I WAS NOT trying to insult anyone...I just thought it was funny....Bilgie, if your insulted, maybe you are, I'll remove it....I just realized I forgot the :D at the end....don't go blowing a little fun all out of proportion guys.....I just thought it was funny thats ALL...not trying to stir anything...
I see. That post above was so funny, I forgot to laugh.
It does look like you did attend Backpeddling 101. :D

boatsnblondes
08-22-2007, 12:41 PM
How about you having a PHD in over reacting????

MR HARLEY
08-22-2007, 12:43 PM
It does look like you did attend Backpeddling 101. :D
He is kinda getting repetative with that now, first RD and then Kilr and now BI, guess he will never learn. :rolleyes: :idea:

Kilrtoy
08-22-2007, 01:15 PM
She's so happy..must be the new relationship with Bilgie.... (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=df1_1187635779):D
I thought it was the first time you actually met TOPLESS

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-22-2007, 01:16 PM
so I didn't open it.. can someone shed some light on this for me.. I'm afeared.. :jawdrop: :D

OCMerrill
08-22-2007, 04:33 PM
so I didn't open it.. can someone shed some light on this for me.. I'm afeared.. :jawdrop: :D
It's ok to open there Mrs. Vee.
But...it's not much worth the time unless you want to see a crack chick being teased by whoever.
I pretty much have BnB on ignore but it had been a while. My bad.

HavaSkank
08-22-2007, 05:00 PM
Paula from Pasadena is far more coherent than I am. Im gonna go ahead and accept this as a compliment from BnB :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-22-2007, 05:07 PM
It's ok to open there Mrs. Vee.
But...it's not much worth the time unless you want to see a crack chick being teased by whoever.
I pretty much have BnB on ignore but it had been a while. My bad.
Thank you.. I think I will skip it then.. nothin like a nasty girl on crack..being teased and tomented..:) :D

boatsnblondes
08-23-2007, 01:48 PM
Paula from Pasadena is far more coherent than I am. Im gonna go ahead and accept this as a compliment from BnB :D
I just thought is was funny...all in good fun..HS.....:D