PDA

View Full Version : Showering with a midget

Tom Brown
02-22-2006, 07:20 PM
There were two midgets at the gym tonight. I noticed a couple of them walk behind me while I was working away on an elliptical trainer. When I showered, one of them walked into the shower.
The thing is, these guys have fairly normal looking torsos but stubby little legs. I've often wondered if their dinks are reasonably normal... like their torso... or stubby... like their legs.
... so he came into the shower and I checked him out. I didn't get a particularly good look but it worked out pretty well. I pulled off looking nonchalant and disinterested.
As best as I can tell, his cock was close to normal. Perhaps it was a wee bit smaller than normal but, if so, not much. His sack was tougher to see but it looked pretty small. I'd say two of his balls were smaller than one of mine.
Now don't go getting all bent out of shape with homophobic responses. I know that the first thing that goes through everyone's mind when they see a midget is... I wonder how big his package is?
Now you know.

Ultracrazy
02-22-2006, 07:22 PM
There were two midgets at the gym tonight. I noticed a couple of them walk behind me while I was working away on an elliptical trainer. When I showered, one of them walked into the shower.
The thing is, these guys have fairly normal looking torsos but stubby little legs. I've often wondered if their dinks are reasonably normal... like their torso... or stubby... like their legs.
... so he came into the shower and I checked him out. I didn't get a particularly good look but it worked out pretty well. I pulled off looking nonchalant and disinterested.
As best as I can tell, his cock was close to normal. Perhaps it was a wee bit smaller than normal but, if so, not much. His sack was tougher to see but it looked pretty small. I'd say two of his balls were smaller than one of mine.
Now don't go getting all bent out of shape with homophobic responses. I know that the first thing that goes through everyone's mind when they see a midget is... I wonder how big his package is?
Now you know.
Only you could get away with a post of this nature :cool:

Jbb
02-22-2006, 07:31 PM
Did you ask him if he liked gladiator movies?... :p
Did you call him....wee man....?.... :p

Tom Brown
02-22-2006, 07:40 PM
Did you call him....wee man....?.... :p
I'm pretty sure that would violate the Geneva convention or something.

hoolign
02-22-2006, 07:44 PM
Now you know.
I'm on "who wants to be a millionare" next season and I have it from inside sources that this is the 1 million dollar topic...I'll cut you in for 10K if i can make it past, bowel treatments for the 21 st century and Words that geature the letter "Q"

Jbb
02-22-2006, 07:45 PM
The Rodeo must have been in town.....Did you get an autographed poster?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/181roadeo.jpg

Phat Matt
02-22-2006, 08:10 PM
The Hustler club is running spots on my station about 2 midget strippers they have right now.
They give half off or 2 for 1 lap dances. :D

GHT
02-22-2006, 08:11 PM
Tom maybe next time you can accidently rub up against his junk. They may be "Growers" and not "Show'ers". After you do the "RUB" check get back with us.

Boatcop
02-22-2006, 08:31 PM
Ummmm.
OK. :idea: :rolleyes:

Boatcop
02-22-2006, 08:32 PM
I wonder if a crowded elavator smells different to a midget?

moneypit
02-22-2006, 09:12 PM
Thanks Tom-
Your cander and thoughtfulness for our education is uttlerly impressive. I shall log your thoughts and stow them deep in my memory bank, but not so far that I can't retrieve them once I come upon a little person. One question- Was the little guy clean shaven? You know, did he trim the hedges or was he spaying his masculitnity as if it were an oak tree shadowing the maples?

MagicMtnDan
02-22-2006, 09:53 PM
I pulled off looking nonchalant and disinterested.
So what you're saying is you yanked your crank while sneaking a peek at the midgets' junk! :cry: :220v:

uvindex
02-22-2006, 09:54 PM
I'll bet when Tom was posting his story, a midget was also posting a story on LittlePeopleForums.com along the lines of, "A big person was checking out my junk in the shower again today. Sheesh, that is so friggin' annoying!" :)

LUVNLIFE
02-23-2006, 03:58 AM
I went to the gym and worked out tonight. Some faggot Canadian was checking me out in the shower and trying to act like he wasn't. Freaked me out so much that the turtle pulled back into the shell so only the head was showing and my balls ascended. Focking canatards. :mad:
Now that there is funny. :)

Old Texan
02-23-2006, 05:52 AM
I saw a midget stripper once. Weird, but all body parts appeared proportional. Ideal height for oral exercise and she had a flat topped little head that was perfect for placing a drink and an ashtray.

lucky
02-23-2006, 07:08 AM
from the eyes's of midgets , all the other males just looked like dicks ...

Tom Brown
02-23-2006, 07:38 AM
Was the little guy clean shaven?
No. I don't know how much he grooms himself but he definitely wasn't clean shaven.

OGShocker
02-23-2006, 07:42 AM
Tell the rest of the story Tom.
Do you think his eye will heal?

Liberator TJ1984
02-23-2006, 08:19 AM
You are a Sick man Tom !
Next you will be taking him to the movies to see "BrokeDick Mountain" :rolleyes:

Infomaniac
02-23-2006, 08:25 AM
Did you have to "drop the soap" to check him out?

boatsnblondes
02-23-2006, 08:44 AM
Probably this whole post is more info that we needed to know...BUT, that said, I once read that the best sex in the WORLD was a female midget....you wouldn't think so...but I seen some good looking little people lately....case in point, this drop of sunlight is only 3'11....she has GREAT eyes...
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11500&stc=1

Moe_Havi
02-23-2006, 09:05 AM
Funny you should mention midgets. My 22 year old daughter is heading out last night and tells us she is heading into Hollywood to see midget strippers. I guess I long for the days when your son was the only one heading to strip shows and if he was he sure wouldn't be telling his parents where he was going.
Moe

Infomaniac
02-23-2006, 10:00 AM
Probably this whole post is more info that we needed to know...BUT, that said, I once read that the best sex in the WORLD was a female midget....you wouldn't think so...but I seen some good looking little people lately....case in point, this drop of sunlight is only 3'11....she has GREAT eyes...
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11500&stc=1
WOW I'd like to get a couple handfulls of that midget in the shower. But Tom has his own preferences.

Jbb
02-23-2006, 10:03 AM
WOW I'd like to get a couple handfulls of that midget in the shower. But Tom has his own preferences.
Tom is such a disappointment...just the other day he was all....I want a midget Cougar....and shit... :p

Biglue
02-23-2006, 11:38 AM
LMAO. Only Tom Brown can pull off a hell of a post like this. Thanks for the laughs man.

HammerDown
02-23-2006, 12:27 PM
Tom...you ain't right. rotflmao :rollside: Now how do I get the soda out of my keyboard.

Jbb
02-23-2006, 12:30 PM
Ban him....ban him now! :argue:

Old Texan
02-23-2006, 12:41 PM
Funny you should mention midgets. My 22 year old daughter is heading out last night and tells us she is heading into Hollywood to see midget strippers. I guess I long for the days when your son was the only one heading to strip shows and if he was he sure wouldn't be telling his parents where he was going.
Moe
I heard Tom was there getting a lap dance. She was actually dancing in his lap. Hope he was wearing a cup. But then if he :2purples: .......Oh my gawd where is this going........ :D

HammerDown
02-23-2006, 12:43 PM
Ban him....ban him now! :argue:
...can't... still laughing tooooo hard :D

a catered life
02-23-2006, 01:09 PM
Now that there is funny. :)
i second that :rollside:

Scream
02-23-2006, 02:17 PM
Wow, just when it was safe to come back into the water...lol
Good grief Tom, I wonder what the lil feller was thinking when he noticed you "checking him out"...nonchalantly and all... :jawdrop:
Scream... :)

boatsnblondes
02-23-2006, 11:52 PM
Maybe Tom has a BAD case of penis envy....maybe he was just trying to feel better about himself with the little guy....something tells me it didn't help... :cry:

DansBlown73Nordic
02-24-2006, 01:48 AM
TOM is this the guy you were checking out?? :2purples:
http://www.littlepeoplemeet.com/settings/165/images/logo_people.jpg

Sandbar Mike
02-24-2006, 07:30 AM
You crack me up!
You remind me of my kid, he was 6yrs old and we were in Victoria Secret's X-mas shopping, he saw a midget dude and said loudly, Dad look at that little man.
Funny ShiTT

HOSS
02-24-2006, 07:53 AM
I don`t know Tom. I tried to stay away but just couldn`t. Gym, working out, midgets, showers, male genetalia,,,,,,,,,,can I get a HELL YEAH! Sick bro, but funny as tha phuc. :D :D :D
I will never look at a "lil" person the same again. lmmfao :rollside: