PDA

View Full Version : I like to think of Thumpertalkers like...

Froggystyle
08-22-2007, 09:40 PM
A beautiful ballerina, doing an interpretive dance about my life...

Froggystyle
08-22-2007, 09:41 PM
Or a mischievous badger...

HM
08-22-2007, 09:44 PM
I like to think of them as a boy band with crotchless chaps singing Rick Astley "Never Gonna Let You Down" and I am in the front row with a new S&W 500 with hollow tips and a laser pointer...because I like to party.

Phat Matt
08-22-2007, 09:45 PM
And to think, they could have just laughed off my post. :D

HM
08-22-2007, 09:46 PM
I like to think of them like a retarded ninja fighting off shadow people with num-chucks.

Froggystyle
08-22-2007, 09:47 PM
I had a dream where a Thumpertalker was a dirty old bum, and I was about to sock him in the face because, well he's a dirty old bum, but then I thought, theres something special about him...

HM
08-22-2007, 09:47 PM
I had a dream where a Thumpertalker was a dirty old bum, and I was about to sock him in the face because, well he's a dirty old bum, but then I thought, theres something special about him...
because it was Thumpertalker...right?

Froggystyle
08-22-2007, 09:48 PM
because it was Thumpertalker...right?
Yeah...

HM
08-22-2007, 09:49 PM
I like to think of thumpertalker as beat up old pinto and I am knuckles deep into my cousin from Kentucky in the back seat when I accidentally shart. Because I like to party.

Froggystyle
08-22-2007, 09:49 PM
I like to think of TT as wearin' a Poncharello T-Shirt, that says, like, "I want to bang guys, but I like to get banged too."

That Guy
08-22-2007, 09:50 PM
People often wonder "exactly what is is Tub Thumper"....but I know better you dummy....it is someone who loves boffing fat chicks....I mean seriously how hard it that......:D :D

Froggystyle
08-22-2007, 09:50 PM
"Why would you want to post on one forum and get kicked off of another at the same time?"
"Cuz' I like to party..."

Froggystyle
08-22-2007, 09:51 PM
People often wonder "exactly what is is Tub Thumper"....but I know better you dummy....it is someone who loves boffing fat chicks....I mean seriously how hard it that......:D :D
Read a comic book sometime...

That Guy
08-22-2007, 09:52 PM
S&W 500 with hollow tips and a laser pointer...because I like to party.
Now that's a tub thumping party.....:D

That Guy
08-22-2007, 09:53 PM
Read a comic book sometime...
I don't have time for comic books....I'm busy with my full-time job as a magician....:)

Phat Matt
08-22-2007, 09:54 PM
I like to think of thumper talkers on a long magical ride through the winding single track in the pristine forest, but instead of a cushion for a seat, they have a stick. Because they're really butt humpers. :)

Froggystyle
08-22-2007, 09:55 PM
Brian: "Chickenfockers problem is entirely megalomaniacal. But we all need to go along with this, because he's in a delicate state."
Matt: "So, when you say megalomaniacal, you mean, like he could start a fire with his thoughts?"
Brian: "No, not at all. It means that his powers are all in his mind."
Matt: "I'm just saying, sometimes you get a knock on the head, buy a four stroke, hump a sheep and become a crappy moderator and you get special powers."
Tom: "Right."
Matt: "It happens all the time. Read a comic book, okay?"

MR HARLEY
08-22-2007, 09:56 PM
I like to think of them like a retarded ninja fighting off shadow people with num-chucks.
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z137/***boat/ninjas.gif

That Guy
08-22-2007, 09:57 PM
Brian: "Chickenfockers problem is entirely megalomaniacal. But we all need to go along with this, because he's in a delicate state."
Matt: "So, when you say megalomaniacal, you mean, like he could start a fire with his thoughts?"
Brian: "No, not at all. It means that his powers are all in his mind."
Matt: "I'm just saying, sometimes you get a knock on the head, buy a four stroke, hump a sheep and become a crappy moderator and you get special powers."
Tom: "Right."
Matt: "It happens all the time. Read a comic book, okay?"
Wes....surely you know better than to listen to Matt....I mean he's been banned from the entire internet.....:D

Froggystyle
08-22-2007, 10:00 PM
"There's something I want to get off my chest. And it's about that summer when you went away to community college. I got a offer to do All-Man magazine... and I did it. I did a full spread for All-Man magazine. I mean spread, man. I pulled my butt apart and stuff... and I was totally nude, and it was weird. I had to do what they called "Extreme" insertions of some everyday household objects, and even some of my shop tools. I-- I mean, you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Chicken Hauler. But I just wanted you to know that. If you could hear me, if it got into your brain somehow that I spread my butt cheeks as Chicken Hauler."

That Guy
08-22-2007, 10:03 PM
"There's something I want to get off my chest. And it's about that summer when you went away to community college. I got a offer to do All-Man magazine... and I did it. I did a full spread for All-Man magazine. I mean spread, man. I pulled my butt apart and stuff... and I was totally nude, and it was weird. I had to do what they called "Extreme" insertions of some everyday household objects, and even some of my shop tools. I-- I mean, you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Chicken Hauler. But I just wanted you to know that. If you could hear me, if it got into your brain somehow that I spread my butt cheeks as Chicken Hauler."
:2purples: :2purples: LMAO

Phat Matt
08-22-2007, 10:04 PM
LMAO. :D

HM
08-22-2007, 10:09 PM
I like to think of thumpertalker as turd poking its head out like a turtle, making me crown and contractions start eminating out from my lower back....then I reach down deep and push. And it ends up being a torpedo...I mean it was real clean...nothing on the t.p. with just that weird film in the water.

Froggystyle
08-22-2007, 10:09 PM
YamahaThumper: "Chickenfocker, you could say that 10,000 times and it still wouldn't be enough."
ChickenFocker "I know. It fires me up, man."
YamahaThumper "I love it. Say it one more time."
ChickenFocker "You're banned forever for no reason!"
RedRyder: "Whoo!"
YamahaThumper: "Doesn't that feel good?"
ChickenFocker: "Yeah! It sounds cool, is totally irrational and overzealous... It's awesome!"
Matt: What is this... "banned forever for no reason"... is it a catchphrase?

Froggystyle
08-22-2007, 10:13 PM
I like to think of my Thumpertalker as like a two year old on one of them electric monster trucks... just riding around on the lawn, crushing daisies, but then it hits a pebble, won't go nowhere, and the baby starts crying and pissin his pants and the truck is stuck as all hell... and instead of helping, I go get my friends to come over and make fun of the stuck little crybaby...

HM
08-22-2007, 10:13 PM
I like to think of my Thumpertalker as like a two year old on one of them electric monster trucks... just riding around on the lawn, crushing daisies, but then it hits a pebble, won't go nowhere, and the baby starts crying and pissin his pants and the truck is stuck as all hell... and instead of helping, I go get my friends to come over and make fun of the stuck little crybaby...
Is he still in his piss pants?

Phat Matt
08-22-2007, 10:15 PM
LOL. Could you imagine what it would be like if they were talking shit about us? We would take over. :D

Froggystyle
08-22-2007, 10:21 PM
LOL. Could you imagine what it would be like if they were talking shit about us? We would take over. :D
We may anyway... we just haven't really decided whether or not it is worth taking yet...
:D

HM
08-22-2007, 10:25 PM
I like to think of thumpertalker as a zitfaced teenager that is a moderator on an internet forum where a group of vigilante humor fighters descend on their website to cause them nothing but grief and a few laughs for the humor fighters.

That Guy
08-22-2007, 10:26 PM
We may anyway... we just haven't really decided whether or not it is worth taking yet...
Amen to that....this is like a group of Hyena's at an Antelope party.....

Froggystyle
08-22-2007, 10:28 PM
Amen to that....this is like a group of Hyena's at an Antelope party.....
Judging by the quality of the posts I have seen over there and the Stalinesque hand at moderating, it would be more like a pack of hyena's at a marshmellow convention

thatguy
08-23-2007, 06:01 AM
I like to think of ALL thumper humpers as 21 year old, nubile nymphomaniacs from just over the Kentucky / West Virginia border. Slathered in Astro-glide and wearing daisy dukes that have lost the buttons years ago.
Cuz I like to party.

Devilman
08-23-2007, 06:18 AM
Geeeeezus. PhatMatt, Froggystyle, Holy Moly, thanks. Seriously LMAO over here this morning. http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10158lmao.gif http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10158lmao.gif http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10158lmao.gif

That Guy
08-23-2007, 06:31 AM
I like to think of ALL thumper humpers as 21 year old, nubile nymphomaniacs from just over the Kentucky / West Virginia border. Slathered in Astro-glide and wearing daisy dukes that have lost the buttons years ago.
Cuz I like to party.
thatguy number 2 checking in.....:D What's up brother....:) :D

mbrown2
08-23-2007, 08:00 AM
I like to think of Thumpertalkers as gentle bunny rabbits who have found a central place to share dialogue of things of things in common like carrort varities, best hop practices, and anti-easter bunny jokes..:)

Froggystyle
08-23-2007, 09:19 AM
ChickenFocker: "Phat Matt, your little obscene video link is going to cost you 13 infraction points. Do you know how much that will cost this site in sponsorship dollars?"
PhatMatt: "With all due respect Mr. ChickenFocker, I had no idea you'd gotten experimental surgery to have your balls removed and pounded up your butt..."
ChickenFocker: "What did you just say to me?"
Phat Matt: "What? I said with all due respect!"
ChickenFocker: "Just because you say that doesn't mean you get to say whatever you want to me!"
Phat Matt: "It sure as hell does!"
ChickenFocker: "No it doesn't!"
Phat Matt: "It's in the Geneva convention, look it up. Besides, what are you going to do... ban me for posting a stupid Rickroll video?"

Phat Matt
08-23-2007, 09:43 AM
ChickenFocker: "Phat Matt, your little obscene video link is going to cost you 13 infraction points. Do you know how much that will cost this site in sponsorship dollars?"
PhatMatt: "With all due respect Mr. ChickenFocker, I had no idea you'd gotten experimental surgery to have your balls removed and pounded up your butt..."
ChickenFocker: "What did you just say to me?"
Phat Matt: "What? I said with all due respect!"
ChickenFocker: "Just because you say that doesn't mean you get to say whatever you want to me!"
Phat Matt: "It sure as hell does!"
ChickenFocker: "No it doesn't!"
Phat Matt: "It's in the Geneva convention, look it up. Besides, what are you going to do... ban me for posting a stupid Rickroll video?"
Your daddy use to love it when I posted Rick roll videos. :D

Froggystyle
08-23-2007, 10:01 AM
Like the frightened baby chipmunk, CF is scared by anything that is different... and Rick Astley... :D

Froggystyle
08-23-2007, 10:06 AM
The scene where Phat Matt is kicked out of the forum...
"You people are in the wrong on this one! So in the wrong! This is egregious! You hear me? Egregious!"

thatguy
08-23-2007, 10:06 AM
thatguy number 2 checking in.....:D What's up brother....:) :D
Ahh, Hello my brother! Well, I have been riding Blown 472 pretty hard in bench racers. (Pun intended)
Trying to come up with something funny here, but am far outclassed.
Helping solve some engine trouble over in jets.
And getting ready to get yelled at for hijacking! :)
Tommy (thatguy)

Froggystyle
08-23-2007, 10:08 AM
And getting ready to get yelled at for hijacking! :)
Hey!!! :mad: :mad: What's with the hijack?

RitcheyRch
08-23-2007, 10:09 AM
Surprised on one hand that this is still going on. Guess I will try and get banned from HumperTalk tonight when get home from work.
Someone give me something good to say or post over there.

Phat Matt
08-23-2007, 10:11 AM
Surprised on one hand that this is still going on. Guess I will try and get banned from HumperTalk tonight when get home from work.
Someone give me something good to say or post over there.
When the time comes grasshopper, you will know exactly what to post. :D

HM
08-23-2007, 06:22 PM
ChickenHauler....I am gonna come at you like a ***boat member!!!!

RitcheyRch
08-23-2007, 06:26 PM
Stick a fork in me, I'm done!! :D
When the time comes grasshopper, you will know exactly what to post. :D

Froggystyle
08-23-2007, 08:34 PM
ChickenHauler....I am gonna come at you like a ***boat member!!!!
I threw some of Chickenhauler's infraction points off a bridge...

Tom Brown
08-23-2007, 08:38 PM
After our last big rain, I threw some infraction points under the drive wheels to get myself unstuck.

HM
08-24-2007, 07:44 AM
I'm PhatMat. If you don't RickRoll, then fock you.

Screaming Pete
08-24-2007, 10:22 AM
You guys have LOST it,................crazy Fu$%ers

Phat Matt
08-24-2007, 10:25 AM
I'm PhatMat. If you don't RickRoll, then fock you.
LOL. :D
This is Phat Matt urging you to never travel to thumpertalk land.

HM
08-24-2007, 10:34 AM
PhatMatt: "Ninty-eight percent of us will die at some point in our lives."
TBI: "The darkness is creeping towards you, whether you know it or not."
PhatMatt: "So a little planning can go a long way."
TBI: "Listen, leaving your big old corpse behind for your loved ones to deal with ain't cool. That's why you should call McCreedy Funeral Service."
PhatMatt: "McCreedy's. They'll find the hole and build the box."
TBI: "Bodies that look so good, you're gonna wanna Rick Roll it."

HM
08-24-2007, 10:36 AM
PhatMatt: "Hey, I'm PhatMatt."
JBB: "And I'm JetBoatBrian"
PhatMatt: "We just want to take a moment to talk to you about Rick Rolling intollerance. It's affecting more and more cry babies every year. And it scares the living shit out of us."

Phat Matt
08-24-2007, 10:51 AM
PhatMatt: "Hey, I'm PhatMatt."
JBB: "And I'm JetBoatBrian"
PhatMatt: "We just want to take a moment to talk to you about Rick Rolling intollerance. It's affecting more and more cry babies every year. And it scares the living shit out of us."
Me: We? No, we are not French. We're ***boaters, because you're in America, okay? Greatest country on the planet
Chicennugget: Well, what have you given the world apart from River Dave, Cheerios, and the ThighMaster?
Me: The Rick Roll (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfUaqTKWF8w)

HM
08-24-2007, 10:53 AM
Me: We? No, we are not French. We're ***boaters, because you're in America, okay? Greatest country on the planet
Chicennugget: Well, what have you given the world apart from River Dave, Cheerios, and the ThighMaster?
Me: The Rick Roll (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfUaqTKWF8w)
Thats from China

HM
08-24-2007, 11:43 AM
PhatMatt: "Okay, I am a semi-professional Rick Roller and an amateur DJ."
ThumperMembers: "ooh."
PhatMatt: "And the first thing you gotta leard if you're gonna be a Rick Roller is you don't listen to losers like your know-it-all Moderator ChickenHauler over here."
ChickenHauler: "Okay, I think that's enough."
PhatMatt: "Your Moderator wants you post with no humor, and she's wrong, 'cause it's the Rick Rollers who gets paid and it's the Rick Rollers who gets laid."
ThumperMembers: "(cheer)"
PhatMatt: "Oh, yeah. You know what I'm talking about. (He gets thrown out of ThumperTalk) You people are in the wrong on this one! So in the wrong! This in egregious, do you hear me? Egregious! We were flock of seagul fans together, ChickenHauler. You got payback coming!"

HM
08-24-2007, 11:52 AM
JBB: "Hey, we just want to say to all you other posters out there if you hear a delicious 80's tune after the race it's not your tailpipe, it's a little bit of... Rick..."
PhatMatt: "and then... Rolled."
JBB and PhatMatt: "Rick Rolled!"
JBB: "That's our nickname."
PhatMatt: "Get used to hearing it."

HM
08-24-2007, 11:57 AM
Jbb: "We go together like Chinese food and chocolate pudding. Let's face it."
PhatMatt: "Yeah, but, JBB, those are two things that don't really go together, though."
JBB: "Oh, we go together like cocaine and Waffles."
PhatMatt: "No, like, for instance, if you-- if I say Rick Roll and..."
JBB: "...RioDog."
RD: "Yup."
JBB: "Right?"
PhatMatt: "No, ThumperTalk."
JBB: "Am I right?"
RD: "RioDog? I was gonna say Coors Light..."
JBB: "You like to put RioDog on ThumperTalk?"

AZJD
08-24-2007, 12:00 PM
I just picked up my Harley from dealer. I am going to take pictures of it right now so when I get approved I can start introducing my self as a new owner and a member......hahaha
What? It thumps??? See how that goes!:devil:

HM
08-24-2007, 12:01 PM
JBB: "You know, I was thinking, though, one time, uh, it would be really awesome if, like, you Rick Roll me in for a win."
PhatMatt: "Yeah, but-- Okay, but, if you won, how, how am I gonna win?"
JBB: "Yeah."
PhatMatt: "Think about it."
JBB: "No, I was thinking about..."
PhatMatt: "I mean, it's not like you're not getting banned too."
JBB: "Nothing wrong with getting banned for association."
PhatMatt: "Nothing wrong with getting banned for association at all."
JBB: "I'm just kidding you, man. I don't wanna Rick Roll. I'll just bury it down inside."
PhatMatt: "Bury it deep down in there, and never bring it up again."
JBB: "It's painful, and I love you!"

Phat Matt
08-24-2007, 12:12 PM
Jbb: "We go together like Chinese food and chocolate pudding. Let's face it."
PhatMatt: "Yeah, but, JBB, those are two things that don't really go together, though."
JBB: "Oh, we go together like cocaine and Waffles."
PhatMatt: "No, like, for instance, if you-- if I say Rick Roll and..."
JBB: "...RioDog."
RD: "Yup."
JBB: "Right?"
PhatMatt: "No, ThumperTalk."
JBB: "Am I right?"
RD: "RioDog? I was gonna say Coors Light..."
JBB: "You like to put RioDog on ThumperTalk?"

HM
08-24-2007, 02:08 PM
I like the new avatar! :D

Froggystyle
08-24-2007, 02:21 PM
PhatMatt: "Where are you, "Cheeken Fooker"? Come face your destroyer!

HM
08-24-2007, 02:27 PM
PhatMatt: "Where are you, "Cheeken Fooker"? Come face your destroyer!
He sounds like a massive prick.

HM
08-24-2007, 02:28 PM
PhatMatt: "And now the Rick Roller shall dance with the ChickenRaper."

Froggystyle
08-24-2007, 02:29 PM
ChickenHauler:C'mon back PhatMatt, we want your contributions to our forum...
PM:Fine. I'll do it. But I ain't callin' you ChickenHauler...
CH: Well, what are you gonna call me then?
PM: [later] All right, Professor Dickweed, what's the plan?

HM
08-24-2007, 02:30 PM
PhatMatt: "God needs the devil. The Beatles needed the Rolling Stones. Even ***boat needed ThumperTalk. Will you be my TumperTalk?"

Froggystyle
08-24-2007, 02:36 PM
JBBryan: I don't wanna rain on your parade, but that was some of the dumbest rick-rolling I have ever seen in my life.
Phat Matt: Thank you.
JBBryan: Now, I know you got a couple of rick-rolls in, but you're not gonna get to post forever.
Phat Matt: Oh, I'm not stupid, Bryan. No one posts forever. No one. But with advances in modern IP spoofing, and my high level of apparently free time, I mean, it's not crazy to think I can't create 245, maybe 300 new aliases and rickroll with every one of them!

HM
08-24-2007, 02:46 PM
JBBryan: I don't wanna rain on your parade, but that was some of the dumbest rick-rolling I have ever seen in my life.
JBBryan: Now, I know you got a couple of rick-rolls in, but you're not gonna get to post forever.
Phat Matt: Oh, I'm not stupid, Bryan. No one posts forever. No one. But with advances in modern IP spoofing, and my high level of apparently free time, I mean, it's not crazy to think I can't create 245, maybe 300 new aliases and rickroll with every one of them!
Fockin A, Cotton, Focking A.

HM
08-24-2007, 02:52 PM
ChickenHauler: "You should quit now and save yourself the embarassment of losing with these losers on ***boat, PhatMatt."
PhatMatt: "Alliteration aside, I think I'll take my chances Rick Rolling."
ChickenHauler: "Yeah, you will take your chances."
PhatMatt: "I know. I just said that."
ChickenHauler: "I know you just said that."
PhatMatt: "Okay, I'm not sure where you're going with this."
ChickenHauler: "Well, I'm not sure where you're going with this."
PhatMatt: "That's what I just said."
ChickenHauler: "That's what I'm saying to you."
PhatMatt: "All right."
ChickenHauler: "Touche."

HM
08-24-2007, 02:53 PM
PhatMatt: "Are you sure that banning is completely necessary?"
ChickenHauler: "Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?"
PhatMatt: "Probably not."
ChickenHauler: "No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste."

Froggystyle
08-24-2007, 02:55 PM
We like to have a lot of laughs over here at Humpertalk, but today, we want to talk about something serious... Packs of stray Rickrollers have taken control of the major websites...

HM
08-24-2007, 03:05 PM
But remember, Rick Rolling is a sport of violence, exclusion and degradation. So, when you're picking players on ***boat, remember to pick the bigger, stronger trolls for your team. That way you can all gang up on the weaker ones like ChickenHauler...
Nice on, son. You'll be an all-star yet.
Thanks JBB!

HM
08-24-2007, 03:07 PM
Just remember the five Rs of Rick Rolling: Rick, Roll, Run, RD Sux and Rick

Froggystyle
08-24-2007, 03:16 PM
Here at Thumpertalk we understand that humorlessness and gayness are genetic disorders, much like baldness or necrophilia, and it's only your fault if you don't hate yourself enough to do something about it.

HM
08-24-2007, 03:27 PM
Miss Perfect: "Uh, ChickenHauler, I don't know if you're familiar with the belief that some aboriginal tribes hold. It's the concept that intollerance to Rick Rolling might an uninteresting and boring dolt. I mean, what are your thoughts on that as someone who bans Rick Rollers for a living?"
ChickenHauler: "Well, I guess I would have to answer your question with another question. How many abo-digitals do you see Rick Rolling?"

HM
08-24-2007, 03:29 PM
PhatMatt: JBB, The Bilge Idiot and Froggystyle were like brothers to me. And when I say brother, I don't mean like an actual brother but I mean it like the way black people use it... which is more meaningful, I think

Froggystyle
08-24-2007, 03:33 PM
ChickenFocker: "Phat Matt... Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your "do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can rickroll the internet for yourself as an inflamatory rickroller, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can rickroll the internet for yourself as an inflamatory rickroller, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way"?...

HM
08-24-2007, 04:01 PM
PhatMatt: "Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean, that really got out of hand fast."
JBB: "It jumped up a notch."
PhatMatt: "It did, didn't it?"
Tom Brown: "Yeah, I Rick Rolled on my first post."
PhatMatt: "I saw that. Brown rolled a guy. Did you throw a link?"
Tom Brown: "Yeah. There were morons and a man named ChickenHauler and I rolled a guy with a link."
PhatMatt: "Brown, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for having a sense of humor."

HM
08-24-2007, 04:02 PM
PhatMatt:"I'm proud of you fellas. You all kept your head on a swivel, and that's what you gotta do when you find yourself in a vicious Rick Rolling fight."

Froggystyle
08-24-2007, 04:20 PM
PhatMatt: "Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean, that really got out of hand fast."
Tom Brown: "Yeah. There were morons and a man named ChickenHauler and I rolled a guy with a link."
PhatMatt: "Brown, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for having a sense of humor."

Phat Matt
08-24-2007, 04:26 PM
Bravo. :D

HM
08-24-2007, 04:29 PM
Bravo. :D
That is my favorite. :D

Phat Matt
08-24-2007, 04:29 PM
I gotta go ahead and give this one fives stars too. We have been cranking out some winners (and whiners) here lately. :D

Froggystyle
08-24-2007, 05:13 PM
If there is anything that this horrible tragedy can teach us, it's that Rick Astley's life is a precious, precious commodity. Just because we don't have red hair, or rolled up sleeves, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak Rickrolling accident.