PDA

View Full Version : Remember that thread I posted about my friend who got caught cheating?

Mandelon
08-23-2007, 10:19 AM
Remember the thread I posted about a friend of mine who got caught with some extra marital stuff going on?
He got a hummer from a local lady friend, the info was in an email and his wife found it. Later it came out he'd messed with a "professional" while on an overseas business trip in Asia.
His wife couldn't get past it, no matter the begging or counseling. He wasn't getting barely any action at home, she was a cold fish and not into sex at all. Maybe once a month she would let him do his thing. Once she had kids the loving side for him disappeared.
Anyway, the divorce papers came a few weeks ago, she filed, delivered to his work. Mediation was done and they just went to court the other day.
He has to pay her $3000 a month. She keeps the house and gets the kids most of the time. He gets them Wednesdays and every other weekend. She has never worked a real job. Substitute teacher 3 days a month maybe...part time at the gym maybe.... He paid off her college loans for that master's degree though.
He makes about 5 grand a month. Now he has to rent an apartment and live on the rest....$2000 a month....hopefully he can find a place big enough for the three kids to sleep when he does get them...
Out of that $3000, she has to make the $2500 house payment....and feed and clothe three growing kids??? Two of them are under 10.....
I just wonder how its all going to work. :( She got the kids cuz she's the stay at home mom....who will now need a job.....???
Man--->occasionally tempted, but always faithful<-----delon.
Questioning how it works......

Wmc
08-23-2007, 10:21 AM
sucks to be them.

Jyruiz
08-23-2007, 10:24 AM
Divorce sucks.

socalmoney
I am so glad I love my wife and visa/versa. Life would suck in that situation.

DILLIGAF
I think in your case it is probably the "Cheaper to keep her" kind of deal.

Ziggy
08-23-2007, 10:25 AM
divorce always effects the kids the most.....always:( . The grownups will figure out what to do with themselves sooner or later.:sleeping:

Jordy
08-23-2007, 10:26 AM
He got a hummer from a local lady friend, the info was in an email and his wife found it. Later it came out he'd messed with a "professional" while on an overseas business trip in Asia.
That's stupid. Why would you keep something around like that??? Turns into a very expensive blow job. As far as the "professional" deal, was that in email too, or did he fess up??? Deny, deny, deny. :D :D :D

phebus
08-23-2007, 10:27 AM
Expensive hummer. :eek:

DILLIGAF
08-23-2007, 10:29 AM
That's stupid. Why would you keep something around like that??? Turns into a very expensive blow job. As far as the "professional" deal, was that in email too, or did he fess up??? Deny, deny, deny. :D :D :D
My answer to that one is DON'T DO IT, DON'T DO IT, DON'T DO IT!
If you get caught be a man and take your medicine. Same goes for the woman.

Dan Lorenze
08-23-2007, 10:30 AM
Sad story..

RitcheyRch
08-23-2007, 10:30 AM
Divorce not good for most kids. Divorce only benefits the attorney's.
I've been divorced since 1995 and think have spent over $40K in court costs through the years including most recently (about 4 years ago) when was given full custody of my daughter.

Jyruiz
08-23-2007, 10:31 AM
And to think, this could have probably been avoided if she just gave it up at least twice a month.:D Not saying what he did was right, but she is at fault as well.

Jordy
08-23-2007, 10:33 AM
My answer to that one is DON'T DO IT, DON'T DO IT, DON'T DO IT!
That works too. You just have to consider the source on this one though. ;)
Jordy <----never been married. No need to. Just here, people helping people... and shit. :D

Cole Trickle
08-23-2007, 10:33 AM
Is he required to keep his name on the home? No way in hell a sub teacher/stay at home mom can qualify for a house payment that high.
She is gonna be a worker now or starve....
they need to sell the house and become renters.:(
Shouldn't they split assets?

MADDOG355
08-23-2007, 10:34 AM
There has been so much of this I can't recall, Is this the one everyone told not to move out of the house?
Anyway I would check with the lawyer but, His name should still be on the loan so when she can't make the payments he should be able to retake possession of the home. He really need to check into this becouse she may try to let them forclose just to be vindictive, And mess up his credit.

Cole Trickle
08-23-2007, 10:38 AM
Sounds like she has a masters in education. I imagine she could do something with that.
why would she put her 100K education to use when she can live big off 3K a month;):D
If I am 45 and have to move home with moms because some lady took my house and kids I am quitting the USA and buying a 1 way ticket to the phillipines with an ass load of maxed out cash advances;):D

'75 Miller
08-23-2007, 10:39 AM
That sure does suck...for all involved.
This woman has a master's and hasn't ever had a real job? Looks like now she'll have to get off her ass...that's a plus:)

Big Inch
08-23-2007, 10:43 AM
There has been so much of this I can't recall, Is this the one everyone told not to move out of the house?
Anyway I would check with the lawyer but, His name should still be on the loan so when she can't make the payments he should be able to retake possession of the home. He really need to check into this becouse she may try to let them forclose just to be vindictive, And mess up his credit.
Situation sounds like a mess. When this happens generally the husband will just be removed from title via a quitclaim deed. The holder of the note/mortgage will not remove him from the loan. The home must be refinanced under her name alone. If she doesn't make the payments he will still be liable and his credit will be affected.

MADDOG355
08-23-2007, 10:44 AM
Is he required to keep his name on the home? No way in hell a sub teacher/stay at home mom can qualify for a house payment that high.
She is gonna be a worker now or starve....
they need to sell the house and become renters.:(
Shouldn't they split assets?
From what I have seen through frends experince,
Any joint debt in both peoples names will remain in both names untill it is paid off. Normally who ever get the children will get to live in the house untill the youngest is 18 or out of school , then one of them has the option to buy the other out or it can be sold and split.

Cole Trickle
08-23-2007, 10:46 AM
From what I have seen through frends experince,
Any joint debt in both peoples names will remain in both names untill it is paid off. Normally who ever get the children will get to live in the house untill the youngest is 18 or out of school , then one of them has the option to buy the other out or it can be sold and split.
So when she defaults he finnaly gets fawked.....sounds about right;):D

Wmc
08-23-2007, 10:53 AM
Well maybe he shouldn't have cheated to begin with??? :D

MADDOG355
08-23-2007, 10:57 AM
So when she defaults he finnaly gets fawked.....sounds about right;):D
That is why I would be looking into it NOW that way when she defaults, He could pick up the payments and make her pay rent to him. :idea:

Cole Trickle
08-23-2007, 11:05 AM
Don't try and turn this around now...missy!!!!:D
<-------Dosen't advocate infidelity but damm hook a brother up 20-30 times a month:D ;)

WaterJunky
08-23-2007, 11:07 AM
Hello all;
Sounds to me like there was some poor decision making on everyones part. He should have thought about the consequences of his blow job. She should have thought about her actions of only giving it up once a month.
As stated above only winners are lawyers, and the kids lose all.

Wmc
08-23-2007, 11:07 AM
<-------Dosen't advocate infidelity but damm hook a brother up 20-30 times a month:D ;)
LOL Oh now how did you know it was the missy??? ;) And my man, no reason to ever stray!!!

Cole Trickle
08-23-2007, 11:09 AM
LOL Oh now how did you know it was the missy??? ;)
It's all in the tone;):D
He is a better man than me I would have left after you fell in love with an orange/green boat...lol:D

Wmc
08-23-2007, 11:11 AM
I think you hit the nail on the head. :D If Cindy ever leaves me, you can double that monthly payment though. I won't even have to work. :D
She would never want to leave such a wonderful husband such as yourself :)

luvnhavi
08-23-2007, 11:12 AM
Thank you! Ain't that the truth!

OutCole'd
08-23-2007, 11:15 AM
And to think, this could have probably been avoided if she just gave it up at least twice a month.:D Not saying what he did was right, but she is at fault as well.
Hello all;
Sounds to me like there was some poor decision making on everyones part. He should have thought about the consequences of his blow job. She should have thought about her actions of only giving it up once a month.
As stated above only winners are lawyers, and the kids lose all.
Thank you! Ain't that the truth!
Sounds like more than one person is at fault here. Is he supposed to be happy with getting it once a month?? No friggen way.

'75 Miller
08-23-2007, 11:16 AM
You're right, no doubt. But doesn't the wife bear SOME responsibility for holding out?

Wmc
08-23-2007, 11:19 AM
You're right, no doubt. But doesn't the wife bear SOME responsibility for holding out?
You bet! :)

luvnhavi
08-23-2007, 11:19 AM
I don't think she should bear responsibility for her husband cheating.....but she should bear responsiblity for the marriage falling apart.
If the sex was that bad.....you should do one of 2 things:
Get help or leave. Cheating shouldn't be an option.

Wmc
08-23-2007, 11:20 AM
But he is also stupid for talking about it over the internet, where she could find out if she is snooping. Obviously she must have felt suspicious about something.

luvnhavi
08-23-2007, 11:21 AM
MWC.......I love your orange and green boat! Those colors rock! :):D

'75 Miller
08-23-2007, 11:25 AM
I don't think she should bear responsibility for her husband cheating.....but she should bear responsiblity for the marriage falling apart.
Agreed. But look what happened when he did get out. He's the provider, he likely carried this woman as she "never had a real job". What would have been different if he hadn't cheated, but sought a divorce? He'd likely have still gotten the short end of the stick.

Biglue
08-23-2007, 11:28 AM
You're absolutely right, cheating shouldn't be an option. And in my opinion neither should it be an option for her taking this guy to the cleaners. Keeping your spouse happy and "satisfied" is an obligation we all have to meet. Obviously she couldn't do that and it turn led up to their demise. They both have their errors to deal with now. That was obviously a 50-50 deal, I don't see how he got half out of their worth. His alimony payments and not getting part of the home alone is bullshit. She hasn't worked WITH A MASTER'S DEGREE. How the f uck does that work? So much for equality.....just my .02.

luvnhavi
08-23-2007, 11:34 AM
Agreed. But look what happened when he did get out. He's the provider, he likely carried this woman as she "never had a real job". What would have been different if he hadn't cheated, but sought a divorce? He'd likely have still gotten the short end of the stick.
True true. Just a sad situation all the way around.

thatguy
08-23-2007, 11:35 AM
I don't know these principles, but I think everyone has overlooked what I consider the biggest mistake of all.
People who are not compatible getting married and playing house.
Why is the divorce rate so high? People either mis-represent themselves, or are infatuated with the idea of spending their life with this fun other person when they really don't know them at all.
How many out there have pretended to have an interest in some sort of pastime just to be with a person? Lied about your taste in music perhaps?
I speak from experience, by the way. Been in his shoes, right down to the last dollar. It took me 16 years to get back to my life.
MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE MARRYING!!!!
JM.02
Tommy

Jordy
08-23-2007, 11:38 AM
Or just don't get married. Misrepresent yourself all you want. Have fun. Throw her in the gutter and go find another. Repeat as necessary. :D :D :D
Jordy <----- missing Leykis 101 :(

riverbound
08-23-2007, 11:40 AM
I feel sorry for both parties involved and especially the kids :( been going through pretty much the same thing. well except the cheating and asian blow job thing ;)

luvnhavi
08-23-2007, 11:41 AM
I don't know these principles, but I think everyone has overlooked what I consider the biggest mistake of all.
People who are not compatible getting married and playing house.
Why is the divorce rate so high? People either mis-represent themselves, or are infatuated with the idea of spending their life with this fun other person when they really don't know them at all.
How many out there have pretended to have an interest in some sort of pastime just to be with a person? Lied about your taste in music perhaps?
I speak from experience, by the way. Been in his shoes, right down to the last dollar. It took me 16 years to get back to my life.
JM.02
Tommy
Completey agree with you. People jump into marraige way to quickly and take it way to lightly sometimes. Glad to hear you have your life back though. Sorry it took so long. :( Hope you are in a happy enough place right now to have made it worth the hard long road.

MADDOG355
08-23-2007, 11:41 AM
I will agree he should not have cheated.
What he should have done was filed for a divorce on grounds of physical abandonment commonly called "gentleman's grounds" . Then he would have been the victim not her!
Yes failure to engage in sexual relations is grounds for divorce.

WaterJunky
08-23-2007, 11:42 AM
Divorces are rarely fair. Someone always gets screwed in the deal. I have watched a few friends do it and it is never a good site.
Fortunately I cannot be divorced when I haven't decided to marry yet. Does saying that make my opinion worth less????:rollside: One of those little things in life I hope to avoid:D :D :D

Jordy
08-23-2007, 11:45 AM
Does saying that make my opinion worth less????:rollside:
Not really possible. With only 5 posts, you don't even get an opinion. :D

ratso
08-23-2007, 11:45 AM
Damn I'm glad I'll never have to go through this bullshit again...:D

Biglue
08-23-2007, 11:53 AM
Damn I'm glad I'll never have to go through this bullshit again...:D
Come on Ratso.....sure there's room for a number 6. :D

Biglue
08-23-2007, 11:55 AM
Does saying that make my opinion worth less????
Yeah....when we need your opinion we'll make sure you know what we think it should be. :D :D

QuickJet
08-23-2007, 12:01 PM
Well , he wasn't getting any sex so he cheated. He should be happier than shitt because now he's finially getting fvcked.
If I was her I'd sell the house, take whats left and buy in a more affordable area. Get the kids away from the dad since he didn't give a shitt about them anyways.
That must of been one hell of a blowjob!!

Captain Dan
08-23-2007, 12:07 PM
$3,000 a month to pay for a $2500 mortgage and support the children?
$5k a month can't support both of those households. What was the family court system thinking? That house needs to be sold.

Tremor Therapy
08-23-2007, 12:14 PM
Well , he wasn't getting any sex so he cheated. He should be happier than shitt because now he got fvcked.
If I was her I'd sell the house, take whats left and buy in a more affordable area. Get the kids away from the dad since he didn't give a shitt about them anyways.
That must of been one hell of a blowjob!!
I can't believe what an idiotic thing you just said. Because he got a blow job from someone else he didn't care about his kids? Sounds to me like he stayed with an uncaring wife for a long time before tending to himself. I am happily married, but if my wife or I did this, I can tell you one thing, it would not be because we didn't love our kids. What a dip sh*t.

QuickJet
08-23-2007, 12:22 PM
I can't believe what an idiotic thing you just said. Because he got a blow job from someone else he didn't care about his kids? Sounds to me like he stayed with an uncaring wife for a long time before tending to himself. I am happily married, but if my wife or I did this, I can tell you one thing, it would not be because we didn't love our kids. What a dip sh*t.
So you would risk loosing your kids, the kids loosing their family, moving, loosing the house, friends, respect etc all for a blowjob. I'm sure this guy knew what the consequences would be before he cheated. He took the risk and the kids lost........
Does your wife know that you would throw it all away if she stopped putting out?
Point being, he cared more about getting head then he did for his kids. His actions proved it. Any man that would do that aint no man and certainly shouldn't be influencing or raising kids..........

WaterJunky
08-23-2007, 12:23 PM
Y'all are hardcore about this low number of posts thing....:D
Not a problem, I have a good sense of humor (and a fairly thick skin).
Given some of the other threads I have seen evolve over the las week I may need both.:rolleyes:

thatguy
08-23-2007, 12:26 PM
Y'all are hardcore about this low number of posts thing....:D
Not a problem, I have a good sense of humor (and a fairly thick skin).
Given some of the other threads I have seen evolve over the las week I may need both.:rolleyes:
Better get up to speed on spelling too. You will get de-boned and skinned for that!! :D :D
Tommy

ratso
08-23-2007, 12:32 PM
So you would risk loosing your kids, the kids loosing their family, moving, loosing the house, friends, respect etc all for a blowjob. I'm sure this guy knew what the consequences would be before he cheated. He took the risk and the kids lost........
Does your wife know that you would throw it all away if she stopped putting out?
Point being, he cared more about getting head then he did for his kids. His actions proved it. Any man that would do that aint no man and certainly shouldn't be influencing or raising kids..........
Different people have different sex drives... you find some kind of compromise if you give a fukk about your partner... she didn't give a fukk.:rolleyes:
I've had women that didn't want it as often, and I've had others where I'm thinking man, if this bitch tries to mount up one more time I'm gonna throw up! I don't worry about it either way now, because when I'm in the mood to take something home, I know exactly what to expect... no questions, no doubts...;)
Apparently yours puts out enough since it doesn't seem to be an issue with you, unless you're sexually dysfunctional, then it wouldn't matter to you anyway... but like it or not, sex is a fairly important issue in most marriages, as is money, and kids. You compromise and make it work... Fukk that bitch for not compromising.:yuk:

Mandelon
08-23-2007, 12:36 PM
My wife says I have enough sex drive for the both of us. :rolleyes:

ratso
08-23-2007, 12:38 PM
My wife says I have enough sex drive for the both of us. :rolleyes:
I'm not sure thats a good thing... for you... lmao:D

WaterJunky
08-23-2007, 12:44 PM
STFU Newbie.
Don"t hang out in forums much, also have a problem texting.
What is STFU mean?:confused:

Jyruiz
08-23-2007, 12:51 PM
I thought everybody knew, sucking ain't focking and eating ain't cheating. :eek: :idea: :D

QuickJet
08-23-2007, 01:02 PM
Different people have different sex drives... you find some kind of compromise if you give a fukk about your partner... she didn't give a fukk.:rolleyes:
I've had women that didn't want it as often, and I've had others where I'm thinking man, if this bitch tries to mount up one more time I'm gonna throw up! I don't worry about it either way now, because when I'm in the mood to take something home, I know exactly what to expect... no questions, no doubts...;)
Apparently yours puts out enough since it doesn't seem to be an issue with you, unless you're sexually dysfunctional, then it wouldn't matter to you anyway... but like it or not, sex is a fairly important issue in most marriages, as is money, and kids. You compromise and make it work... Fukk that bitch for not compromising.:yuk:
Sex is very important, not arguing that, but it's hardly on the same playing field as the well being of the kids. I'd run through fire for all 4 of my kids. I wouldn't do it for sex or a pesky blowjob.
He risked it all and lost.
On the bright side now he can get a hummer whenever he wants.

ratso
08-23-2007, 01:10 PM
Sex is very important, not arguing that, but it's hardly on the same playing field as the well being of the kids. I'd run through fire for all 4 of my kids. I wouldn't do it for sex or a pesky blowjob.
He risked it all and lost.
On the bright side now he can get a hummer whenever he wants.
It does suck that he seems to have been put in a situation though, and it was gonna cost him no matter which way he turned... stay in and be miserable, and who wants to live their life like that when you only get one shot at it, or divorce. I remember holding down 2 jobs before just to pay my bills and save my credit. It would be nice if he could find family or someone to room with. I have had a friend staying at my place for about a year... pays me 500 a month and he couldn't be happier.

luvnhavi
08-23-2007, 01:16 PM
STFU Newbie.
So when are you not considered a newbie?

luvnhavi
08-23-2007, 01:17 PM
So when are you not considered a newbie?
And how on earth do you all have so many posts??!?!?

Kilrtoy
08-23-2007, 01:18 PM
I sure hope he asked the judge for some
ALI-PUSSY

topless
08-23-2007, 01:18 PM
I will agree he should not have cheated.
What he should have done was filed for a divorce on grounds of physical abandonment commonly called "gentleman's grounds" . Then he would have been the victim not her!
Yes failure to engage in sexual relations is grounds for divorce.Here in California, you don't have to have grounds for divorce.

hkunz
08-23-2007, 01:26 PM
He needs to fire his lawyer. My ex didn't work, so I got the house, and had to pay her rent exactly and directly on the day it was due. Of course, the divorce was mostly over her incredible gambling problem. Our daughter had already passed away, but I would have gotten her, too.

Miss Perfect
08-23-2007, 01:27 PM
His wife couldn't get past it, no matter the begging or counseling. He wasn't getting barely any action at home, she was a cold fish and not into sex at all. Maybe once a month she would let him do his thing. Once she had kids the loving side for him disappeared.
I'm confused (go figure?!?!). It sounds to me like she did not turn into a cold fish until AFTER she found out he cheated. Or was she witholding sex all along?
MP <---- puts WAY too much thought into everything.

bocco
08-23-2007, 01:33 PM
Here in California, you don't have to have grounds for divorce.
She's right, it's called no fault divorce. Also isn't this a community property state? He should get some compensation for his half of the house. She may be in it physically but he has a right to half of the equity. Also, I have heard of judges putting a clause in a divorce requiring the non working spouse find a job or learn some job skills in a reasonable amount of time.

Ziggy
08-23-2007, 01:34 PM
Her not putting out
Not in California, but other states I believe its a valid reason for dissolution.

Ziggy
08-23-2007, 01:46 PM
Ha, something else just crossed my mind:D .....wonder how well she'll put out now when she meets a new guy? :eek: :)
Maybe she converted to women and he just didn't know about it....or maybe she cheated on him regularly(plausible considering she didn't need his dick)...or.....or...or......the reasons can be endless. Its just sad to know more kids will be affected by another statistical divorce.

ratso
08-23-2007, 01:48 PM
Ha, something else just crossed my mind:D .....wonder how well she'll put out now when she meets a new guy? :eek: :)
Maybe she converted to women and he just didn't know about it....or maybe she cheated on him regularly(plausible considering she didn't need his dick)...or.....or...or......the reasons can be endless. Its just sad to know more kids will be affected by another statistical divorce.
Most chicks go into "Full Blown Slut" mode immediately after a divorce...

topless
08-23-2007, 01:50 PM
She's right, it's called no fault divorce. Also isn't this a community property state? He should get some compensation for his half of the house. She may be in it physically but he has a right to half of the equity. Also, I have heard of judges putting a clause in a divorce requiring the non working spouse find a job or learn some job skills in a reasonable amount of time.When I went through my divorce, they even granted me the right to go back to Texas if I couldn't support the kids here. Funny thing is, the ex wound up moving there.

Cole Trickle
08-23-2007, 01:53 PM
I think there is way more too it than a BJ or 10 minutes with a asian pro.
Woman stray when they are no longer emotionally invested and men stray when they are no longer getting physical stimulation.
To think that there home life is perfect is absurd. To think that it's better for kids to be raised in a married home where the parents hate eachother is far worse than living in 2 homes with happy parents.
My parents divorced when I was 12. Was it tough sure am I normal.... maybe?;)
Fact is i couldn't imagine my parents being together at this point in there lifes. They made a desision to take different paths and are both succesfull.

djunkie
08-23-2007, 01:55 PM
I think there is way more too it than a BJ or 10 minutes with a asian pro.
Woman stray when they are no longer emotionally invested and men stray when they are no longer getting physical stimulation.
To think that there home life is perfect is absurd. To think that it's better for kids to be raised in a married home where the parents hate eachother is far worse than living in 2 homes with happy parents.
My parents divorced when I was 12. Was it tough sure am I normal.... maybe?;)
Fact is i couldn't imagine my parents being together at this point in there lifes. They made a desision to take different paths and are both succesfull.
So when are you gonna come out of the closet and tell your fiance that your really a homo? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

Dezertrider
08-23-2007, 01:59 PM
Regardless of who did the cheating the courts outcome would of been very similar.
For all you guys who have stay at home wifes it cheaper to keep her. So she has you by the balls so to speak
I have 50/50 custody and I still have to pay $200 a month from my divorce . Only because I made more $$ then her. If she stayed home I would of been Screwed.

Wmc
08-23-2007, 02:02 PM
MWC.......I love your orange and green boat! Those colors rock! :):D
Thank you!!! We love it too :)

Baja Big Dog
08-23-2007, 02:13 PM
Wonder how much Hillery would have got from Billy boy for his blow job???
Put out or get out....cant fault the guy, most people have the same needs, that's why Ensenada is so popular!!:D

thatguy
08-23-2007, 02:15 PM
News flash.
Not all kids are saints and fathering a child is not automatically a noble act.
I get tired of hearing about this or that "for the kids". Those little bast*rds will shit on you first chance they get. :D :D
What good is an unhappy parent to a kid? What does a kid learn from seeing 2 miserable people staying together for their sake?
I say if you care about your kids, make your own life right, even if it means parting ways. Kid might actually like hanging with you when they reach teen years.
Really don't matter, all adults are "retarded and gay" anyway.
Ask your own teens or their friends. :) :) :)
Tommy

QuickJet
08-23-2007, 02:47 PM
News flash.
Not all kids are saints and fathering a child is not automatically a noble act.
I get tired of hearing about this or that "for the kids". Those little bast*rds will shit on you first chance they get. :D :D
What good is an unhappy parent to a kid? What does a kid learn from seeing 2 miserable people staying together for their sake?
I say if you care about your kids, make your own life right, even if it means parting ways. Kid might actually like hanging with you when they reach teen years.
Really don't matter, all adults are "retarded and gay" anyway.
Ask your own teens or their friends. :) :) :)
Tommy
Yup, all the more reason why you should know who you are marrying and not be miserable.
Remember, the kids don't choose who you decide to conceive them with, they are stuck with it. Parents on the other have the opportunity to change the rules as they go along.
And misery is a choice. You can get along with anyone if you try hard enough.

Glamasu
08-23-2007, 02:59 PM
Sounds like she has a masters in education. I imagine she could do something with that.
I think she is......:idea: :idea:
Educating him on the processes of divorce court

Racey
08-23-2007, 04:19 PM
Divorce sucks.
Marriage sucks! :D

thatguy
08-23-2007, 05:40 PM
Yup, all the more reason why you should know who you are marrying and not be miserable.
Remember, the kids don't choose who you decide to conceive them with, they are stuck with it. Parents on the other have the opportunity to change the rules as they go along.
And there you have it! We sometimes don't agree, I have noticed. But we are in line on this one.
The MARRIAGE is the core, kids are, for lack of a better word, byproducts. Don't slam me for the terminology. I have 4 kids plus 2 stepkids. When the kids steer the marriage, the marriage is over. For all practical purposes.
Tommy

thatguy
08-23-2007, 05:42 PM
And there you have it! We sometimes don't agree, I have noticed. But we are in line on this one.
The MARRIAGE is the core, kids are, for lack of a better word, byproducts. Don't slam me for the terminology. I have 4 kids plus 2 stepkids. When the kids steer the marriage, the marriage is over. For all practical purposes.
Tommy

thatguy
08-23-2007, 05:42 PM
Tommy

thatguy
08-23-2007, 05:43 PM
Tommy

Mandelon
08-23-2007, 05:55 PM
Ok, I get it. Quit posting that same reply! :mad: :D
She was fine they got married but after the kids lost interest in sex.
It seems many women make the transition from girlfriend to wife Ok, but the during the change from wife to mother they seem forget about the wife part....the mothering part becomes all consuming.
For the new father its tough, you go from being number one in your wife's life to several steps down the totem pole.....:( I think that's what happened.
I see it as the "grass is greener" syndrome. Every neighborhood has couple divorcee's getting lots of dough, not working, enjoying life on the ex's dime. And not having to give up the beav either.......:D :rolleyes:

thatguy
08-23-2007, 05:59 PM
My Bad. Damned thing hung and would not stop posting!

GHT
08-23-2007, 07:02 PM
Sound like he should have:
#1. Had a better lawyer
#2. Kept his Penis in his pants.
#3. Worked out issues with his wife prior to them getting to "the cheating stage".
It will be hard living on 24k a year... Good luck and It is too bad he put his kids through this, the selfish prick.:D