PDA

View Full Version : Good morning HB

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 08:21 AM
Ok, let me say that first off the reason I havent been on is my husband had surgery & I have been dealing with him in Baldwin Park. I couldn't get his laptop to let me in HB (something about an expired cert???). 2nd...I was hoping all of the pissing would stop for me to say my peace. I have a right to express my opinion here just as much as everyone else does. Whether or not people agree with me or not is their opinion & Im ok with that. I have sifted through that old thread & everyone has a point. I truly do believe in the Karma thing. But I also do agree that in the heat of passion I did lower myself to that persons level by starting the drama thread...(even if it was entertaining) it became a typical HB...people bashing people thread.:( I am not sorry for saying what I said....( I know this pisses some off) but my opinion is...if you love your husband or wife, than why cheat? I know we dont know what goes on behind closed doors....true, but clearly my post stirred up some peoples guilt or their opinion. Whatever it was it became people defending people....without even knowing who it was about...& then it turned to the A vs B crew thing again (which goes way back to someone else here who started that crap). Im sure that the person I directed this to got my message & if they are pissed at me, that is because they are guilty. As for a comment someone said to me...."Are you just trying to hurt people", hell no! I was just hoping I would get in this persons head...they need to stop acting like they are perfect, when clearly they are not & what they are doing is wrong! Funny, I do believe I have offered my unsolicited advice before...& told a friend what they didnt want to hear & well...that pissed them off. I do believe that a TRUE friend tells you what you dont want to hear rather than encouraging you to make a poor decision.
I know this is all confusing....I hope I made some sense....:idea: :( But I thought it needed to be said. No bashing here please...With respect to a dear friend who is off serving our country...she out of everyone, needs to not worry about some typical Hot Boat Drama.:)

Jbb
08-24-2007, 08:26 AM
Troll....:rolleyes:

GETSOME
08-24-2007, 08:27 AM
Annndddd I am still lost:confused:

Ziggy
08-24-2007, 08:30 AM
Waht do I do about my golf swing though Pixi, you didn't address that part?
;) :D
Brian, that wasn't nice....:sleeping:

Racer277
08-24-2007, 08:30 AM
I couldn't get his laptop to let me in HB (something about an expired cert???).
So, did you make the tech support call?:rolleyes:
I never heard it ring...:D

Mrs.Racer277
08-24-2007, 08:33 AM
Troll....:rolleyes:
Nice :confused:
Pixie how is the MR. this morning? Try not to do to much, let the lil guys help you out. :) :)

Jbb
I dont care for the Inuendo bullshit High School threads.....they cause hard feelings....spin it any way you wish...they are created for a reason, and they are created by trolls......Im entitled to my opinion too

Kilrtoy
So was Geza in Baldwin Park Kaiser yesterday..
WOW if so we had surgery in the same hospital on the same day....
Oh and I am Guilty as charged , for being an ASS.

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 08:39 AM
I didnt get all that...??? Guess its a blonde thing.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
Hi Tina,
Tell Geza I hope he is recovering well!!!
Muah!
Linda;)

pixilatedpussy
So, did you make the tech support call?:rolleyes:
I never heard it ring...:D
;) I figured it was a sign that I didnt need to read the thread.:D

Ziggy
08-24-2007, 08:40 AM
I dont care for the Inuendo bullshit High School threads.....they cause hard feelings....spin it any way you wish...they are created for a reason, and they are created by trolls......Im entitled to my opinion too
And never have you engaged in such threads yourself? We've all been guilty at one point or another.......
Name calling does no good IMO. Thats all I'm saying.

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 08:40 AM
Hi Tina,
Tell Geza I hope he is recovering well!!!
Muah!
Linda;)
Thankyou hunny buns...Im sure he is going to ask me why you aren't dressed in a nurses costume & taking care of him.:devil: ;)

Jbb
08-24-2007, 08:41 AM
And never have you engaged in such threads yourself? We've all been guilty at one point or another.......
Name calling does no good IMO. Thats all I'm saying.
sure thing Zig...

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 08:41 AM
Nice :confused:
Pixie how is the MR. this morning? Try not to do to much, let the lil guys help you out. :) :)
He is in really bad pain, poor guy, was a long night:( but I gave him 2 of his pain pills & he is out.

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 08:43 AM
Yes you are, but don't say you haven't participated in the same sort of BS;)

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 08:44 AM
So was Geza in Baldwin Park Kaiser yesterday..
WOW if so we had surgery in the same hospital on the same day....
Oh and I am Guilty as charged , for being an ASS.
Really? Yep, we were there from 9 am til almost 9pm. What kinda surgery you have? Cuz, he is out for the count & you must be feeling good to be online.

Jbb
08-24-2007, 08:45 AM
[/B]
Yes you are, but don't say you haven't participated in the same sort of BS;)
Never said I didnt....But I dont start Innuendo threads intending to hurt anyone ......[If that is what that confusing pile of rubbish was]
with the exception of course of RD

Kilrtoy
08-24-2007, 08:46 AM
Really? Yep, we were there from 9 am til almost 9pm. What kinda surgery you have? Cuz, he is out for the count & you must be feeling good to be online.
Had two reeds removed:D
Hope is feeling better

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2007, 08:47 AM
Is it safe to voice my opinion?? :idea:

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 08:49 AM
Never said I didnt....But I dont start Innuendo threads intending to hurt anyone ......[If that is what that confusing pile of rubbish was]
with the exception of course of RD
I never intended on hurting anyone....just a typical Pixi moment where I felt like I needed to voice an opinion. (Yes, I dod that quite often:jawdrop: ;) )Yes, I was being a bit snotty....with the whole Karma thing....I wont lie...I meant it.

Miss Perfect
I was just hoping I would get in this persons head...they need to stop acting like they are perfect, when clearly they are not & what they are doing is wrong!
I am perfect...DAMMIT! Just kidding. I'm pretty sure it's not me you are talking about since I'm single therefore impossible to cheat. Carry on.
I hope Geza is doing well. :)

pixilatedpussy
Hope is feeling better
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D LOL!
Thanks...but dont think he will be feeling better for quite a few days.:(

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 08:50 AM
Is it safe to voice my opinion?? :idea:
Of course....:) I know....I know...you can punish me later.:D

Ziggy
08-24-2007, 08:50 AM
sure thing Zig...
LOL
Glad we're on the same page again Bri...:D:D:D
Where's your waxboy?

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 08:52 AM
I am perfect...DAMMIT! Just kidding. I'm pretty sure it's not me you are talking about since I'm single therefore impossible to cheat. Carry on.
I hope Geza is doing well. :)
LMFAO!!! Ok, that was funny;) Thanks, I appreciate all the well wishes he has been getting.
We came home to a huge banner & balloons on our garage door from his club soccer team. Very sweet.;)

Ziggy
08-24-2007, 08:52 AM
Spankin'???? Be right over :)

Jbb
08-24-2007, 08:53 AM
I never intended on hurting anyone....
Yes, I was being a bit snotty
I wont lie...I meant it.
Hmmmmm......Ok!

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 08:54 AM
Hmmmmm......Ok!
:jawdrop: :devil::D

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 08:54 AM
Spankin'???? Be right over :)
:D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2007, 08:57 AM
LOL!!..
First off let me say I hope the hubby feels better soon..
I hope you are doing well.. gettin big I know..
Don't take this the wrong way.. It is only my opinion..( that's going to be bashed about it But oh well) :D
In my eyes.. you said you were a good friend to this person.. To me a good friend would not have drug it to an open forum. to rub in the others face as to a I told you so..
a true friend like yourself did try to tell this person it was not right ( which you are right) if you couldn't get into this persons head in person ,, what makes you think you would get in this persons head in a open public forum.. ;)
don't get me wrong.. I feel if anyone cheats they deserve the Karma that is coming to them for not being honest and truthfull to their spouce..
But it is also not right for a friend to call this person out in a public forum to humiliate them in public just for the I told you so..
But like I said it is only My opinion..:)

MAINEVENT
08-24-2007, 08:57 AM
Hope is feeling better
So you finally did it huh??? Its about time... I remember many many moons ago you said you wanted too... finally grew some balls then went and chopped them loose hahahaha

GHT
08-24-2007, 09:01 AM
Hope is feeling better
OUCH!
I'm still too much of a Poosy to do it..:D

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 09:05 AM
LOL!!..
First off let me say I hope the hubby feels better soon..
I hope you are doing well.. gettin big I know..
Don't take this the wrong way.. It is only my opinion..( that's going to be bashed about it But oh well) :D
In my eyes.. you said you were a good friend to this person.. To me a good friend would not have drug it to an open forum. to rub in the others face as to a I told you so..
a true friend like yourself did try to tell this person it was not right ( which you are right) if you couldn't get into this persons head in person ,, what makes you think you would get in this persons head in a open public forum.. ;)
don't get me wrong.. I feel if anyone cheats they deserve the Karma that is coming to them for not being honest and truthfull to their spouce..
But it is also not right for a friend to call this person out in a public forum to humiliate them in public just for the I told you so..
But like I said it is only My opinion..:)
I appreciate your opinion hun, & believe it or not...I did bring it to this persons attention & they wanted nothing to do with my opinion. Instead they tried to turn it around on me being a bad friend. I let it go & then...well, it happend again. So, I did bring it here....I guess I was hoping that other people would chime in ...& then this persone would see that it wasn;t only me who felt this way.
I was being snotty, I wont lie...but Im like a cat...push me oin a corner & I will scratch.
Oh well, its over & I will try to let it die.

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 09:07 AM
Hope is feeling better
You know, Im surprised I didnt see you or Yvonne there.:confused: Were you on the 2nd floor?

MAINEVENT
08-24-2007, 09:11 AM
I appreciate your opinion hun, & believe it or not...I did bring it to this persons attention & they wanted nothing to do with my opinion. Instead they tried to turn it around on me being a bad friend. I let it go & then...well, it happend again. So, I did bring it here....I guess I was hoping that other people would chime in ...& then this persone would see that it wasn;t only me who felt this way.
I was being snotty, I wont lie...but Im like a cat...push me oin a corner & I will scratch.
Oh well, its over & I will try to let it die.
PROMISE??? But Can you bite rather than scratch... :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
08-24-2007, 09:12 AM
Hi mommas....................
I'm glad Geza is doing good right now........tell hime I'll be over soon to kiss his hungarian......er ....uh......KNEE!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D
Let us know if you need help with the boys or anything else.......and if you end up wanting us to pick up Lil G for tomorrow or even both.....it is still not a problem........kay!!:) :) :)
And this whole KArma thing........
I believe in it also.......weather it is from a past life....now or what ever.......
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u111/allassandra185/karmainterest.jpg

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
08-24-2007, 09:13 AM
hay suga booga!!!!!! How r u and the litte events??????:) :D :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2007, 09:15 AM
I'm glad Geza is doing good right now........tell hime I'll be over soon to kiss his hungarian......er ....uh......KNEE!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D
Let us know if you need help with the boys or anything else.......and if you end up wanting us to pick up Lil G for tomorrow or even both.....it is still not a problem........kay!!:) :) :)
I believe in it also.......weather it is from a past life....now or what ever.......
I like that Karma saying.. :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
08-24-2007, 09:17 AM
LOL........ I likedid it too!!!!!! :devil: :D
I have a few of em.......

Ziggy
08-24-2007, 09:21 AM
LOL........ I likedid it too!!!!!! :devil: :D
I have a few of em.......
Thumbs up 7 up :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2007, 09:23 AM
Rainy day schedule from school.. I loved that game.. :D

a catered life
08-24-2007, 09:23 AM
not knowing what the puck is :confused: going on and really dont care :D cause i generally avoid BS threads and never ride the hate anyone for their comments crap
what the hell was wrong with gezza and how did his surgury go...is he ok?...thats all i am concerned about because if anything happened to him cassandra will have to deal with my second wife and kids moving in:D and pp we agreed when we decided to have this baby you were going to keep gezza around until he paid off the house and the kids were in college...:D ;)

SummitKarl
08-24-2007, 09:27 AM
He is in really bad pain, poor guy, was a long night:( but I gave him 2 of his pain pills & he is out.
I had no idea "not so Hungarian" surgery was that painfull:jawdrop: :D
tell him I said......"big boobies" ;)

MAINEVENT
08-24-2007, 09:28 AM
hay suga booga!!!!!! How r u and the litte events??????:) :D :)
doing reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy GOOD... they started guitar, bass, drum lessons a month ago, and start school in 2 weeks... :( My babies aren't babies... :jawdrop:
http://a91.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/127/l_80895cc2d223d59913720cd1accef282.jpg

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
08-24-2007, 09:41 AM
doing reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy GOOD... they started guitar, bass, drum lessons a month ago, and start school in 2 weeks... :( My babies aren't babies... :jawdrop:
http://a91.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/127/l_80895cc2d223d59913720cd1accef282.jpg
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They r so frickin adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see em again!!!!!!!! I guess they don't say FOG - GA - GAWKS any more huh!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
08-24-2007, 09:42 AM
:eek: :eek: is it wet?????????? :devil: :devil: :devil: :D :D

MAINEVENT
08-24-2007, 09:55 AM
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They r so frickin adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see em again!!!!!!!! I guess they don't say FOG - GA - GAWKS any more huh!!!!!!:D :D :D :D
Thats one word they still havent dropped hahahaha It still make me laugh when they say it...

OGShocker
08-24-2007, 10:21 AM
Hope is feeling better
Kilr, I thought you had a penile extension so you could sell the DCB...:D j/k sorta :D
Leaving for LHC in 20 minutes. See you there?:idea:

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 10:26 AM
I do that too!:devil: :devil:

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 10:27 AM
Thanks hunny! I will be in touch...turns out Andras' game is earlier, so we may bring lil G by even earlier.;) I will see how Big G is doin, he might want to get out of the house for a bit & come too!

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 10:28 AM
I like it too!;)

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 10:28 AM
Heads up 7 up....;) LOL!

OGShocker
08-24-2007, 10:30 AM
not knowing what the puck is :confused: going on and really dont care :D cause i generally avoid BS threads and never ride the hate anyone for their comments crap
what the hell was wrong with gezza and how did his surgury go...is he ok?...thats all i am concerned about because if anything happened to him cassandra will have to deal with my second wife and kids moving in:D and pp we agreed when we decided to have this baby you were going to keep gezza around until he paid off the house and the kids were in college...:D ;)
He had 2/3 of his tallywhacker removed so he could buy Kilr's DCB...:D j/k
Knee surgery.

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 10:31 AM
;) ;) He had knee surgery yesterday. He is home now, sleeping.:( The Doc said that he took out everthing, but it will come back....but prob not for 5-10 years ( we hope) He will be good as new soon. Got any good recipies that I should make for him?
Tell Cassandra, he is still here & she doesnt have to make room for me yet.;) But we will need to set up the visitation soon.:D xoxoxo

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 10:31 AM
I had no idea "not so Hungarian" surgery was that painfull:jawdrop: :D
tell him I said......"big boobies" ;)
:D :D Will do sweetie;)

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 10:32 AM
Ahhhhh..............what a cute pic! When are we gonna get the kids together?

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 10:32 AM
I thought you had a penile extension so you could sell the DCB...:D j/k sorta :D
:( :( :(

OGShocker
08-24-2007, 10:33 AM
;) ;) He had knee surgery yesterday. He is home now, sleeping.:( The Doc said that he took out everthing, but it will come back....but prob not for 5-10 years ( we hope) He will be good as new soon. Got any good recipies that I should make for him?
Tell Cassandra, he is still here & she doesnt have to make room for me yet.;) But we will need to set up the visitation soon.:D xoxoxo
I just hung up with Sean.... He recommends Mac & Cheese.

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 10:34 AM
:D :D :D & a BJ of course!:D

OGShocker
08-24-2007, 10:37 AM
Duh!!!:D

MAINEVENT
Ahhhhh..............what a cute pic! When are we gonna get the kids together?
Maybe i'll swing by and see how "Gimpy" is doing I have the kids this weeknd so maybe a lil BBQ or Pizza shindig??? If your free... Lemme Know :)

pixilatedpussy
Maybe i'll swing by and see how "Gimpy" is doing I have the kids this weeknd so maybe a lil BBQ or Pizza shindig??? If your free... Lemme Know :)
Swing them by the Hoots, I may bring Gimpy with me.;)

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 10:38 AM
:D :D :D

MAINEVENT
That should have been his welcome home meal last night... :devil: :D

MAINEVENT
Swing them by the Hoots, I may bring Gimpy with me.;)
When?????????

ratso
08-24-2007, 10:41 AM
Kilr, I thought you had a penile extension so you could sell the DCB...:D j/k sorta :D
They added 6" to what he had, but they still won't let him drop below a 26 footer...:jawdrop:
Just had to Kilr...:D

Ziggy
08-24-2007, 10:48 AM
Cue the DUH lights.. :D
I know I need knee surgery.........:D:D

DesertGirl
08-24-2007, 11:26 AM
Hey Pixi girl~ I hope Geza is recovering.....if you guys need anything at all give us a call, we are right around the corner!! :D And let's get together for dinner or something soon. :)
xoxo
Kathy and Brian

Mrs.Racer277
08-24-2007, 11:48 AM
LMAO
The littlest Pixie would agree there too. :D

Rexone
08-24-2007, 12:03 PM
Well no one else said it so I will. And don't take it the wrong way PP because I do not dislike you for any reason.
To bring something like that to a public forum is strictly for the drama factor. Otherwise the name would have been spilled in the first post if what you say is true about teaching them a lesson. Instead all that happened in typical ***boat fashion is people hating people (that weren't even involved). It would have been better handled in private between you and the person unless for some reason you wanted to humiliate them in public, which then again would require the name (which I don't condone btw).
There you have it: Rexone's unpopular post of the week. :D :D

ratso
08-24-2007, 12:07 PM
Well no one else said it so I will. And don't take it the wrong way PP because I do not dislike you for any reason.
To bring something like that to a public forum is strictly for the drama factor. Otherwise the name would have been spilled in the first post if what you say is true about teaching them a lesson. Instead all that happened in typical ***boat fashion is people hating people (that weren't even involved). It would have been better handled in private between you and the person unless for some reason you wanted to humiliate them in public, which then again would require the name (which I don't condone btw).
Yeah... What Rex said!:D

HM
08-24-2007, 12:12 PM
Why you gotta be a hater? This is egregrious, I tell ya! Egregious! Rex, we were BenchRacers together...you got payback coming!

Rexone
08-24-2007, 12:16 PM
Why you gotta be a hater? This is egregrious, I tell ya! Egregious! Rex, we were BenchRacers together...you got payback coming!
Once in a while I'll pet my dog going against the grain of his hair, just to see if he's paying attention. ;)
btw spellcheck is your friend. :D
I find this whole thing somewhat ironic.

HM
08-24-2007, 12:17 PM
Once in a while I'll pet my dog going against the grain of his hair, just to see if he's paying attention. ;)
I thought you shaved your balls?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Rexone
08-24-2007, 12:22 PM
I thought you shaved your balls?:confused: :confused: :confused:
I think you may have mistaken me for another member. :squiggle:
I think Lucky may have mentioned that with regards to sheep one time in bench racers. :messedup:

Riverless
08-24-2007, 12:40 PM
It would have been better handled in private between you and the person unless for some reason you wanted to humiliate them in public, which then again would require the name (which I don't condone btw).
handling it in private? now what fun would that have been? handling it on the Internet for all the world to see is much more entertaining! :D :D :D

HM
08-24-2007, 12:46 PM
I think you may have mistaken me for another member. :squiggle:
Well then, your orginal post about petting your dog makes more sense now.:) :) :)

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 01:20 PM
Hey Pixi girl~ I hope Geza is recovering.....if you guys need anything at all give us a call, we are right around the corner!! :D And let's get together for dinner or something soon. :)
xoxo
Kathy and Brian
Thankyou Kathy! I will get my calendar together & yes we will hook up for dinner.;)

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 01:21 PM
;) ;)

Jetboatguru
08-24-2007, 03:23 PM
Rexie,
That was my point all along, before being mobbed of course. When the insinuations and assumptions came out about Bunny, Pixi did not refute nor did she try to disspell the rumors. That is the part that makes this whole deal a little shady.
Oh well it's over and OG Shocker is not my fan (I mean friend) anymore.

HM
08-24-2007, 03:34 PM
Oh well it's over and OG Shocker is not my fan (I mean friend) anymore.
Nobody likes celebrities. :D

Kilrtoy
08-24-2007, 03:38 PM
He had 2/3 of his tallywhacker removed so he could buy Kilr's DCB...:D j/k
Knee surgery.
Wrong,
he would have had it all removed..
Only bitches and little pussies drive DCB's
REMEMBER

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2007, 03:39 PM
Wrong,
he would have had it all removed..
Only bitches and little pussies drive DCB's
REMEMBER
I made both lists.. Damn!!!! :D :D

Jetboatguru
08-24-2007, 03:39 PM
Nobody likes celebrities. :D
Everything about me screams celebrity!!!!!
Except my wallet:D