PDA

View Full Version : Finally a CHP when you need one

justfloatn
08-24-2007, 12:31 PM
So I have to drive up the hill to get a water meter in Newcastle. IÂ’m coming back down the hill in the fast lane cruising at 75 in a 65. I look in my rear view and here come Mr. GQ dickhead in his black Escalade, billet grill, pimp wheels, towing a MAXXIM or Cobalt, who cares right. Any way heÂ’s coming up fast, in the fast lane towing, before I can switch lanes he already moved over and is blowing by me. IÂ’m thinking I would be pulled over by now. When coming up fast I see an undercover all white CHP hauling a$$ up. So I lift on the throttle and let the diesel pull me down 10mph right now to 65. He went by like I was standing still giving me the, you know who I am, look. I started laughing and waved as I passed him being pulled over.
Finally a cop when you want one there.:D :D

socalmoney
08-24-2007, 12:37 PM
CHP love the Towing Over 55 ticket.

Dave C
08-24-2007, 12:52 PM
did you say something?... I was distracted by your avatar.....:devil:
So I have to drive up the hill to get a water meter in Newcastle. I’m coming back down the hill in the fast lane cruising at 75 in a 65. I look in my rear view and here come Mr. GQ dickhead in his black Escalade, billet grill, pimp wheels, towing a MAXXIM or Cobalt, who cares right. Any way he’s coming up fast, in the fast lane towing, before I can switch lanes he already moved over and is blowing by me. I’m thinking I would be pulled over by now. When coming up fast I see an undercover all white CHP hauling a$$ up. So I lift on the throttle and let the diesel pull me down 10mph right now to 65. He went by like I was standing still giving me the, you know who I am, look. I started laughing and waved as I passed him being pulled over.
Finally a cop when you want one there.:D :D

707dog
08-24-2007, 12:54 PM
i see the fast lane towing all the time commuting from frisco 2 home...from boats, ski's ,lil tractors.ect i always think with my luck if i did that shit they'd hang me...

ChumpChange
08-24-2007, 12:55 PM
CHP love the Towing Over 55 ticket.
....while towing in the fast lane. :eek:

Chipster27
08-24-2007, 01:00 PM
Coming home from the beach last Sunday an ass clown in an SL600 is racing through traffic against some punk in a Mitsubishi Evo or Subi whatever it is with the picnic bench spoiler...and they blow by us.
I'm thinking where the hell is a cop, 300 yards up the road we pass a CHP sitting on the side of the road....head down doing paperwork :mad:

Caljamr
08-24-2007, 01:02 PM
I had the same thing going to work on the e-215 in Vegas. A guy blows by me in the fast lane towning a Cobalt or simuliar and then the trailer started to wiggle and then on a slight corner the boat came off the trailer in the fast lane going at least 75-80mph. Luckly he got it handled and was able to pull over fairly quickly. I bet he had to change his shorts after that little ride.

Baja Big Dog
08-24-2007, 01:06 PM
The classic...57 north, baller in a lifted durajap, all the trick stuff for off roading, 22' tires, triple shocks etc, towing a Conquest, 80-85 MPH, dude is so cool!!!
In the diamond lane!!!!!
And alone!!!!
WITH A CHP BEHIND HIM!!!
I almost had to pull over before I pissed myself

Ultracrazy
08-24-2007, 01:10 PM
The classic...57 north, baller in a lifted durajap, all the trick stuff for off roading, 22' tires, triple shocks etc, towing a Conquest, 80-85 MPH, dude is so cool!!!
In the diamond lane!!!!!
And alone!!!!
WITH A CHP BEHIND HIM!!!
I almost had to pull over before I pissed myself
My favorite........the "my shit don't stink" idiots

talkinghead
08-24-2007, 01:52 PM
Nearly everyday on the 15 in SD I see vehicles with trailers in the 3rd lane, sometimes I am in the 3rd lane and vehicles with trailers will blow by me in lane 2 (going 75-80 or more).
The speed limit is 55MPH - but it just doesn't matter.
I rarely ever see trucks or other vehicles towing trailers pulled over.
I don't let any of that stuff bother me anymore - there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.
In a country where a non-citizen can rape a 5 year old twice (allegedly ofcourse - yah right) and be out on the streets (let out on bail twice) to kill 3 teenagers nothing surprises me anymore and I am sickened. Source: Glen Beck show on CNBC, referring to a recent case in New Jersey (Newark - a sanctuary city) where 4 teenagers were shot execution style (and then macheted) by 6 aliens (some illegal - all with rap sheets).

77charger
08-24-2007, 02:18 PM
I drive all over southern cal everyday and i love the change lane all the time fools,or tow in the fast lane.draws attention away from me puttin along as fast as i can.not uncommon for me to do 80 in th early am hours.(flow of traffic at 5:30 am) when driving to san diego from oc it is a faster pace.otherwise its the flow of traffic in the fast lane for me wheter its 65 or 90.
but theres always someone who has to be faster!!LOL

hkunz
08-24-2007, 02:34 PM
Hey, what's wrong with doing 76 in a 65 in the fast lane towing a Jeep on a trailer with a motorhome? You guys sound just like that CHP officer that stopped me:(
He did give me a choice between tickets - 76 in a 55, or "wrong lane". I took wrong lane, which came out as "going too slow" in the CHP database.