PDA

View Full Version : Taggers Kill Another Grandmother

burtandnancy2
08-24-2007, 03:08 PM
They did it again, killed another grandmother, this time in Hesperia. How long must we put up with this idiotic garbage...

RitcheyRch
08-24-2007, 03:14 PM
Just heard the news report on TV. Very sad

Boatcop
08-24-2007, 03:33 PM
Victorville Valley Press (http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/shot_2487___article.html/tausili_penu.html) (Rick Roll Safe)
I'd hate to be a little punk banger in Hesperia right now. Did you see the name of the victim?
Seutatia Tausili (God rest her soul)
One thing I learned a LONG time ago was Don't Fock With Samoans!
Especially their women. Girlfriend, wife, mother, daughter and certainly not their GRANDMOTHER.
I have a feeling that's not the last homicide we'll hear about from Hesperia in the coming weeks.

'75 Miller
08-24-2007, 03:37 PM
Victorville Valley Press (http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/shot_2487___article.html/tausili_penu.html) (Rick Roll Safe)
I'd hate to be a little punk banger in Hesperia right now. Did you see the name of the victim?
Especially their women. Girlfriend, wife, mother, daughter and certainly not their GRANDMOTHER.
I have a feeling that's not the last homicide we'll hear about from Hesperia in the coming weeks.
Good. "open season" on gang members should have been declared long ago.

burtandnancy2
08-24-2007, 03:45 PM
There were video's of the family, and they are BIG, and pissed. Let the revenge begin...

MAINEVENT
08-24-2007, 03:59 PM
One of my good friends is Samoan and OH HELLLLLLLL YEAH thats a true statement... I think their is alot of art in graffiti... i see alot of it when hangn out in LA and Hollywood i will walk through alley ways to check it out, but seriously killing someone over it is plain ****ing insanity... ****ing little punk kids "toy writing" their ****ed up little gangs, just need to be kicked in the ass while having a screwdriver tied to your shoe.... I feel sorry for this kid(s) if the fam finds them before LE does...

Biglue
08-24-2007, 04:11 PM
That is going to start some real bad racial tensions between Hispanics and Samoans in that area. Very similar thing happened out here a several years ago where Samoans opened fire on some Hispanics at a little league game. The fallout out of that deal lasted for years. What a waste of a life on the bangers part and what a tragic loss for the grandmother's family.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2007, 04:11 PM
Fockers.. They will pay one way or the other.. Don't mess with the big guys.. or anyones family for that matter..

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
08-24-2007, 04:13 PM
I have Samoans in my family..........and let me tell you!!!!! They WILL find this dumb ass and hurt him badly if not kill him!!!!!!
They are some mean sum b*tches but they are also some of the most caring and gentle people too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redneck
08-24-2007, 04:19 PM
I know that kid he used to be on my caseload in victorville.

socalmoney
08-24-2007, 04:25 PM
I have Samoans in my family..........and let me tell you!!!!! They WILL find this dumb ass and hurt him badly if not kill him!!!!!!
They are some mean sum b*tches but they are also some of the most caring and gentle people too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The news article says the perp was caught. No need for anymore violence. It is the court's hands now.

Biglue
08-24-2007, 04:28 PM
The news article says the perp was caught. No need for anymore violence. It is the court's hands now.
If that Samoan family has any bad apples (gang bangers) in their family, trust me there will be more violence.
That POS who pulled the trigger is put away and others will pay the price for his actions.

MAINEVENT
08-24-2007, 04:29 PM
Oh like thats gonna help... :rolleyes:

MAINEVENT
08-24-2007, 04:31 PM
If that Samoan family has any bad apples (gang bangers) in their family, trust me there will be more violence.
That POS who pulled the trigger is put away and others will pay the price for his actions.
Who doesn't have any of these... :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
08-24-2007, 04:39 PM
been there done that last June!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :mad:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
08-24-2007, 04:39 PM
LOL.....................bad apples??? I thought they were caleed black sheep??????????????:confused: :D

Boatcop
08-24-2007, 04:40 PM
LOL.....................bad apples??? I thought they were caleed black sheep??????????????:confused: :D
That would be Lucky's family.

Biglue
08-24-2007, 04:40 PM
True. LOL.

MAINEVENT
08-24-2007, 04:48 PM
Call um what you want... I call um when i need um :eek: :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
08-24-2007, 04:51 PM
Call um what you want... I call um when i need um :eek: :D
LMAO............... u too???!!!!!:eek: :devil: :D

boats&bars
08-24-2007, 05:36 PM
I would have to agree Tongans and samoans have temper issues.
The kid has it coming , What comes around, Goes around.

socalmoney
08-24-2007, 06:12 PM
Sounds like a pretty open and shut murder case. I don't think he is going to walk away from this. If he does, dinner is on me.
Not for everyone, just Mainevent.... Have to throw in the disclaimer.

'75 Miller
08-24-2007, 06:16 PM
:( :idea: :idea: Maybe if the sissy judges in this country would issue some harsh prison time for these lil pos, maybe they'd think twice about f..king up peoples or businesses property. The problem is they get a lil slap on the wrist, oh and maybe have to clean a wall, wow !!! big deterrant.
Screw "harsh" prison sentences. We're human beings=adaptable. Even if this piece of shit gets life/no parole he'll adapt and adjust and get on with his life, albeit without his freedom. What we need is for idiots that get convicted after a FAIR trial to be summarily executed. Death is much harder to adapt to.
1st degree murder=death
rape or child molestation=death

MBlaster
08-24-2007, 06:18 PM
I would have to agree Tongans and samoans have temper issues.
My first job was a boxboy in a supermarket.
I got sucker punch knocked out by a big ass samoan for leaving a empty shopping cart behind his car.
They are mean SOB's
That tagger kid and their family better watch their asses, cause I have a feeling there is gonna be revenge.

burbanite
08-24-2007, 06:29 PM
They are mean SOB's
Been around them for much of my life, they're a kind and gentle people...just misunderstood...
My moneys on them...:D

burtandnancy2
08-24-2007, 06:36 PM
Why doesn't the court system go after the parents of the underage taggers? I think if the younger punks saw their parents have to answer for their actions, it may have a (small) effect on their actions. Any LE have an opinion if this will work? Maybe we need to bring back vigalantees...

Chubby4Life
08-24-2007, 06:43 PM
One of my good friends is Samoan and OH HELLLLLLLL YEAH thats a true statement... I think their is alot of art in graffiti... i see alot of it when hangn out in LA and Hollywood i will walk through alley ways to check it out, but seriously killing someone over it is plain ****ing insanity... ****ing little punk kids "toy writing" their ****ed up little gangs, just need to be kicked in the ass while having a screwdriver tied to your shoe.... I feel sorry for this kid(s) if the fam finds them before LE does...
Art? When did vandalism become art? If this is such an art, then why don't they create their artwork on their parents garage door or block wall.

burbanite
08-24-2007, 06:55 PM
Why doesn't the court system go after the parents of the underage taggers? I think if the younger punks saw their parents have to answer for their actions, it may have a (small) effect on their actions. Any LE have an opinion if this will work? Maybe we need to bring back vigalantees...
When I grew up in NZ your parents were responsible for your actions up until you reached the age of 16. This resulted in many beatings for youngsters and we toed the line for the most part... old school, seemed to work, sadly missed.

Boatcop
08-24-2007, 08:23 PM
As for Samoans, they are about the only people in the world that I'll just shut my mouth and walk away with a polite "Have a nice day, sir." I took my lumps from them in Hawaii, the baddest mofos on the planet. I've never seen 6'3" 325 lb dudes run so fast in flip flops.
I had a few Samoan friends when I was growing up. One is my daughter's godfather. If you befriend them, you're friends for life. They can be a little weary of outsiders, but warm up to others very quickly.
Once, my (then) girlfriend and I were invited to a party at a Samoan friend's house. I was about 18, she 17. I was your typical surfer bum, and she was the quintessential beach bunny.
When we walked in the front door, the music stopped and everyone in the place turned and stared at us, like we were lepers. Then our friend came up to us, said "Howzit Brah?" and shook my hand and hugged my girl. At that the music went back up, the Bruddahs were introducing themselves and their dates to us, and the party went on.
Even now, after I haven't seen or talked to him in over 30 years, I know that if a called him for a favor or help, he'd be there in a minute.

Classic Daycruiser
08-24-2007, 11:17 PM
:( :idea: :idea: Maybe if the sissy judges in this country would issue some harsh prison time for these lil pos, maybe they'd think twice about f..king up peoples or businesses property. The problem is they get a lil slap on the wrist, oh and maybe have to clean a wall, wow !!! big deterrant.
Would cutting the wrist off of a tagger be harsh enough. :idea:

'75 Miller
08-24-2007, 11:38 PM
1st offense they should get caned, like that American whiteboy in Thailand (I think) a number of years ago. 2nd offense, off with the hand. 3rd offense, should there be one, they should be terminated. Not 'cuz the crime is so severe, but 'cuz they're too stupid to live.

OKIE-JET
08-25-2007, 04:55 AM
or maybe the courts mandate that the parents will clean walls / houses/ buildings for 7 consecutive days while the pos punk kid watches, and the parents lose 7 days pay from thier jobs, if they have one.
I could be wrong but it sounds like niether of you have kids.....
1st offense they should get caned, like that American whiteboy in Thailand (I think) a number of years ago. 2nd offense, off with the hand. 3rd offense, should there be one, they should be terminated. Not 'cuz the crime is so severe, but 'cuz they're too stupid to live.
Agreed.

burtandnancy2
08-25-2007, 08:25 AM
Okie, I've got kids, and grandkids, and while they were growing up I knew where they were and what they were doing, most of the time. Also, they weren't raised to do that sort of thing, they learned to respect other people and their property. This could go on forever, but you get the point. Too many gang members, not enough parent responsibility at least for the younger ones. And I also fault the courts somewhat for being to lenient on them when/if they are ever caught...

Baja Big Dog
08-25-2007, 10:26 AM
Maybe Tongan's, not as tough as Samoans, we'll see, if any of the family members start to turn up missing, we will know they were Samoans....
Like said before, friends for life enemies for for the moment!!:mad:

RitcheyRch
08-25-2007, 10:43 AM
Or a beat down by a Samoan. I am all for the wheel of death. So tired of these people sitting on death row forever while they go through appeal after appeal. People should be executed the moment the court say you are going to die for your crimes. Call me harsh but thats me. Would definitely aid in over crowded jails and prisons.
75 Miller, I was refering to a pos taggger that had not killed someone, if they kill, they die, asap after the court has ruled, not sitting on death row for 5-10-15-20 years !!!!!!! with all the reality game shows, maybe someone will have the "wheel of death row inmates", come on up and spin the wheel (wheel would have, say a dozen names each night) you get selected you die the next day by wheel spinners choice, lethal, electric chair, hanging, firing squad !!!!!!!:idea: :idea: :idea:
I always wondered that myself. Or on a canvas at some art gallery. :D
Art? When did vandalism become art? If this is such an art, then why don't they create their artwork on their parents garage door or block wall.
They definitely some big dudes that I would never mess with. I told one in high school that "you never wanna mess with me". He said why and I said "because you will hurt me real bad"
As for Samoans, they are about the only people in the world that I'll just shut my mouth and walk away with a polite "Have a nice day, sir." I took my lumps from them in Hawaii, the baddest mofos on the planet. I've never seen 6'3" 325 lb dudes run so fast in flip flops.