PDA

View Full Version : DMX dog abuser.......

AZJD
08-24-2007, 03:33 PM
Latest to jump on the dog abuse band wagon.
His home here in Cave Creek AZ was raided. Animal control has taken a dozen mal nutritioned dogs into custody. I will try to find a printed story.

AZJD
08-24-2007, 03:40 PM
Sheriff's office raids Ariz. home of rapper DMX, seizes dogs
02:37 PM Mountain Standard Time on Friday, August 24, 2007
By The Associated Press
Sheriff's deputies have raided the home of rapper DMX, seizing pit bulls and finding weapons but making no arrests.
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio says his office received a tip more than a week ago about dogs being kept in inhumane conditions at the Phoenix-area home.
The musician and actor, whose real name is Earl Simmons, was not at home during the raid.
Simmons' lawyer, Murray Richman, says Simmons hasn't been in Arizona for at least two months and was "extremely disturbed" to hear the animals weren't being cared for properly.

AZJD
09-24-2007, 10:06 AM
Guess they found 3 dead dogs burried in his backyard over the weekend........

DesertGirl
09-24-2007, 10:45 AM
What a jacka$$.....

R.A.D.man
09-24-2007, 12:47 PM
I heard a report this morning stating 2 uncovered dogs showed injuries and one was burned completely.:mad:
Sheriff Arpaio was interviewed, and you could tell he was waiting on all the evidence to come in then he would be going after somebody. Weed was also found in the home. Only excuse DMX has is that he had not been to the home in several months and had paid caretakers for the dogs. The sheriff will get someone on this, I'm betting on the homeowner.