PDA

View Full Version : ** Oc Cougar Dens **

carbonmarine
02-23-2006, 09:01 AM
ORANGE COUNTY COUGAR DENS
Foxfire, Anaheim
"This little lounge is not too dissimilar to the QW (see The Quiet Woman below) in Newport, except it's about 10 times larger... which means about 10 times more cougars. The cougars are there for one thing and most of the 50 year-old single gents can't off it, so it makes for an easy go around for the young bucks. This place is a true gem and, believe me, this place is 'An American Chophouse.'"
Gulfstream, Newport Beach, CA
Before heading down the street to the Quiet Woman, grab a bite here. This OC trendy hotspot has only the best of cougars. Personally, I ve never seen a bar with more 30-50 year old beautiful women.
The Quiet Woman, Corona del Mar
"It's a staple of the O.C., enough said... besides an occasional Julie Cooper sighting, there is nothing but Cadillacs and Rolls Royces here. You have to pay to play boys."
*UC's take: We've spent more time in this tiny establishment than we'd care to admit, but we have to agree that this fan speaks the truth. Warning, though: the line here can be obnoxious and many of the cougs have more baggage than United Airlines... and they're happy to check it with you.
La Cave Newport Beach, CA
"If you have never seen Phil Shane then you havent lived. You can tell just by looking at the place: low ceiling, underground, low lighting, and plenty of cougars. There are some great cougars there. Some big ones too. La Cave is a pretty good cougar den. There were many cougars there and there usually is."
Opah's Restaurant Aliso Viejo, CA
"just thought that I would drop an email to let you know about an outstanding Cougar Den in Aliso Viejo California. It is great for finding the classy / Rolls Royce Cougar...The restaurant is called OPAH'S RESTAURANT. On Wednesday night it is filled with fine older ladies that have one thing in mind.....YOUNG SEX...
Velvet Lounge at Prego Restaurant, Irvine
"The event is held bi-monthly. View info and pictures at http://www.ocafterdark.net.This upper crust cougar den is a gold mine for fake-breasted cougars with one thing on their mind."

boatsnblondes
02-23-2006, 09:18 AM
Foxfire has ALWAYS been a place to meet and hunt cougers....I hunted there happily for years in my 20's and was never dissapointed....of course, you have to put up with God knows how many geeks, dorks, and Leisure Suit Larry's to get the deal done...not the place it used to be though...used to be more fun before the new owners cam ein and put in the pool table areas...and a lot darker...I have not been there for years...but would not be surprised to find the same amoount of thirty something, good looking divorced women in there looking to get back in stride with anyone who will look the right direction and be nice to thier 4-6 kids....

Jbb
02-23-2006, 09:23 AM
Foxfire, Anaheim
Warning, though: the line here can be obnoxious and many of the cougs have more baggage than United Airlines... and they're happy to check it with you.
Baggage.....lol......

bunny 166
02-23-2006, 09:27 AM
OK, am I the only one who didn't know ladies who are 30-50 and single and horny were called cougars? :rolleyes: :redface:

Jbb
02-23-2006, 09:28 AM
OK, am I the only one who didn't know ladies who are 30-50 and single and horny were called cougars? :rolleyes: :redface:
Yes.... :p

bunny 166
02-23-2006, 09:29 AM
Yes.... :p
Well, I guess I know now, LOL..... :)

frdvschvy
02-23-2006, 09:37 AM
Gulfstream, Newport Beach, CA
Before heading down the street to the Quiet Woman, grab a bite here. This OC trendy hotspot has only the best of cougars. Personally, I ve never seen a bar with more 30-50 year old beautiful women.
Opah's Restaurant Aliso Viejo, CA
"just thought that I would drop an email to let you know about an outstanding Cougar Den in Aliso Viejo California. It is great for finding the classy / Rolls Royce Cougar...The restaurant is called OPAH'S RESTAURANT. On Wednesday night it is filled with fine older ladies that have one thing in mind.....YOUNG SEX...
Should I be concerned that my 40 something female sales manager has taken the sales team to dinner at both of these locations? She stated that she frequented both places. I know what she had on her mind!

JB in so cal
02-23-2006, 09:38 AM
You better stay married then, Huh? :rolleyes:

bunny 166
02-23-2006, 09:39 AM
You better stay married then, Huh? :rolleyes:
LOL...... :) Hi JB....

Cole
02-23-2006, 09:43 AM
LOL....Cougars I love them!!
Foxfire..... All you have to do is show up, make a few rounds and the Cougars will stare you down and attack!!!! THIS IS NO JOKE!!! FUNNY AS HELL!!!
Just show up and be ready to fend them off!!!! :crossx:

Jbb
02-23-2006, 09:43 AM
LOL....Cougars I love them!!
Foxfire..... All you have to do is show up, make a few rounds and the Cougars will stare you down and attack!!!! THIS IS NO JOKE!!! FUNNY AS HELL!!!
Just show up and be ready to fend them off!!!! :crossx:
:p :p :p

JB in so cal
02-23-2006, 09:51 AM
LOL...... :) Hi JB....
What up. Yo? :)
Sorry. I watched Idol last night...LOL
Hope all is well!

bunny 166
02-23-2006, 09:54 AM
What up. Yo? :)
Sorry. I watched Idol last night...LOL
Hope all is well!
Idol? Oh no, I'm worried now... this along with the RR/ Brokeback Mountain stuff....I think you need to come in for a martini and you can tell me your sorrows....LOL :rollside:

JB in so cal
02-23-2006, 09:58 AM
Idol? Oh no, I'm worried now... this along with the RR/ Brokeback Mountain stuff....I think you need to come in for a martini and you can tell me your sorrows....LOL :rollside:
Well. cough, cough. No martini's for me maam. Strictly whiskey; warm whiskey at that. :cool:

Cole
02-24-2006, 06:12 PM
Were heading over to the cougar den "Foxfire" if anyone wants to meet us. They have some pool tables and well probably be there.
Now, if anyone sees me being "taken down" by a cougar, PLEASE, please help me... :skull:
I know It's an ugly seen, you've all seen it... its kinda like those National geographic movies when a poor unsuspecting antelope or Zebra gets stalked and chased all over the bar/plaines, and she eventually takes him down and drags him back to her den.....and god forbid has her way with him :cry: :cry:
well I cant talk about it any more....HORRIFIC MEMORIES!!!!
SEE YA THERE!!!! LOL

Cole
02-24-2006, 07:55 PM
LOL...thanks Rio!!
I'll keep under 55