PDA

View Full Version : princess diana

'75 Miller
08-26-2007, 12:38 AM
There was an hour long story on that broad on Fox News this evening....again. Death of diana...Unanswered Questions.
Can anyone tell me why people still give a crap about that tired old story?
The woman died, tragic. If she was at home with her kids instead of galavanting around paris perhaps she'd be alive today.

Murray PE 857
08-26-2007, 05:53 AM
'75 Miller,
I don't really feel this way, exactly, but if I want to get my wife fired up, I tell her "that's what she gets for whoreing around w/ a bunch of drunks." Happens every weekend in lots of places but never gets this much attention.
Anyway, RIP Dianna, if the press will let you.

thatguy
08-26-2007, 06:02 AM
Yeah, it is a conflicting deal.
Can't blame her for getting away from Charles though.
The picture of the boys at the service was pretty heart wrenching.
Like JFK Jr. saluting his dad's coffin.
Tommy

boatsnblondes
08-26-2007, 11:10 AM
I think in a lot of ways, Diana was a lost soul. She was the girl next door who turned into a princess, married a prince, and had a loveless marraige highlighted by her humiliation by Charles when she found out he had been cheating on her for years with another woman. Whom he later went on to marry...
As for the unasnswered questions...lots think that something sinister happened...she was seeing Dodi Fayed, a muslim....lots of folks didn't want muslim blood being introduced into the royal family....hope this helps...:(

Tom Brown
08-26-2007, 11:13 AM
If she was at home with her kids instead of galavanting around paris perhaps she'd be alive today.
She was a back seat passenger in a fatal car accident and yet you somehow find her at fault? Are you focking kidding me?
lmao! :D :D :D

'75 Miller
08-26-2007, 01:27 PM
She was a back seat passenger in a fatal car accident and yet you somehow find her at fault? Are you focking kidding me?
lmao! :D :D :D
Nope, not kidding. Not exactly blaming her either. Seems the blame (most of it) lies on the drunkard behind the wheel. And the fools that chose to ride with him, the fools that didn't MAKE him slow down, and the fools that weren't wearing their seatbelts. So yeah, I guess she is partly to blame.

boatsnblondes
08-26-2007, 02:54 PM
Nope, not kidding. Not exactly blaming her either. Seems the blame (most of it) lies on the drunkard behind the wheel. And the fools that chose to ride with him, the fools that didn't MAKE him slow down, and the fools that weren't wearing their seatbelts. So yeah, I guess she is partly to blame.
HE was not drunk..as I recall, he tested clean....incident was blamed on papparazzi cutting them off in the tunnel.....

thatguy
08-26-2007, 02:59 PM
HE was not drunk..as I recall, he tested clean....incident was blamed on papparazzi cutting them off in the tunnel.....
That is inaccurate.
He was legally shit faced. In fact, he was the head of some sort of private security outfit and had been called in from home to get them out of that hotel. After drinking all evening at home. Or pretty close to that. Been a while since I read the facts.
Tommy

Jbb
08-26-2007, 03:09 PM
:D
French police reported that Paul was under the influence of alcohol and trying to elude paparazzi journalists at a high speed when the S280 he was driving crashed into a column supporting the Pont de l'Alma tunnel in Paris, France. His blood alcohol content level was found to be between 1.73 g/L and 1.75 g/L, more than three times 0.5 g/L, the legal drink-driving limit under French law.

boatsnblondes
08-26-2007, 04:56 PM
:D
French police reported that Paul was under the influence of alcohol and trying to elude paparazzi journalists at a high speed when the S280 he was driving crashed into a column supporting the Pont de l'Alma tunnel in Paris, France. His blood alcohol content level was found to be between 1.73 g/L and 1.75 g/L, more than three times 0.5 g/L, the legal drink-driving limit under French law.
Oops....I stand corrected.....still...the guy WAS trying to get away from the photogs....:D

thatguy
08-26-2007, 05:14 PM
Oops....I stand corrected.....still...the guy WAS trying to get away from the photogs....:D
Were the photogs shooting live ammo at them?
Bad decision leading to a tragedy. Very sad as it was wholly unneccesary to flee at high speeds.
Tommy