PDA

View Full Version : Havasu OUI attorney needed

bohica
08-27-2007, 09:31 AM
One of my employees just walked in my office and told me his buddy got arrested for an OUI at the checkpoint this weekend. I had told him about the planned checkpoint and he told everyone in his group. I guess this one jackhole didn't listen and got arrested. He said the guy knows he did the crime and will pay and deal with the consequences. The problem is he was told that he had to appear within 2 weeks and he will be on a cruise during that time. He wants someone that can get him a continuance to a later date. Anyone have an attorney contact that could handle that for him?

Ultracrazy
08-27-2007, 09:44 AM
One of my employees just walked in my office and told me his buddy got arrested for an OUI at the checkpoint this weekend. I had told him about the planned checkpoint and he told everyone in his group. I guess this one jackhole didn't listen and got arrested. He said the guy knows he did the crime and will pay and deal with the consequences. The problem is he was told that he had to appear within 2 weeks and he will be on a cruise during that time. He wants someone that can get him a continuance to a later date. Anyone have an attorney contact that could handle that for him?
He doesn't need an Atty to request a continuance. He can go to the court within the next week or so and request one through the court clerk.

mobldj
08-27-2007, 09:52 AM
let him miss the cruise,thats what he gets for being a ahole ,dont do the crime if you cant do the time,have another shot culo
theres a time and place for everything.

bohica
08-27-2007, 09:53 AM
That's the problem, he can't get up there. His cruise leaves this week and will be gone for twenty something days.

mobldj
08-27-2007, 09:54 AM
just thought of something,maybe the leos need to impound and chrush boats of operators who get busted,they do it for street racers.

Mohave Vice
08-27-2007, 09:57 AM
We were requested by LE to beach our boat during that checkpont. LE checked everything on our toon. Asked if I was drinking. Said no! Our friend's children had on their ski vests and LE gave each them each a T-shirt. Saw a couple of peeps on the beach "cuffed up". Not good :(

Ultracrazy
08-27-2007, 09:58 AM
That's the problem, he can't get up there. His cruise leaves this week and will be gone for twenty something days.
Call the courts.........

C-2
08-27-2007, 10:05 AM
Better add divorce attorney to that request if he has to appear!:eek:

Big Inch
08-27-2007, 01:20 PM
We were requested by LE to beach our boat during that checkpont. LE checked everything on our toon. Asked if I was drinking. Said no! Our friend's children had on their ski vests and LE gave each them each a T-shirt. Saw a couple of peeps on the beach "cuffed up". Not good :(
My little boy didn't get a t-shirt. Now I feel jipped. Mohave is that boat in your sig line. If so is it a Stoker? Looks like a boat we were next to in Moabi late Saturday.

vmjtc3
08-27-2007, 03:11 PM
Why worry about obeying the law now. He seems not to give a fock about the law so why is he worried about it now? Just tell him to go have his fun and worry about the consequences when he gets caught. Seems to be his modus operandi .

RiverDave
08-27-2007, 03:19 PM
let him miss the cruise,thats what he gets for being a ahole ,dont do the crime if you cant do the time,have another shot culo
theres a time and place for everything.
yeah YEAH!!!
just thought of something,maybe the leos need to impound and chrush boats of operators who get busted,they do it for street racers.
And if someone crosses the street for J Walking we should just get a rope and swing em from the nearest tree!!!
Why worry about obeying the law now. He seems not to give a fock about the law so why is he worried about it now? Just tell him to go have his fun and worry about the consequences when he gets caught. Seems to be his modus operandi .
Exactly!!! Why doesn't he just go all Jesse James n shit and start shooting up the West!! I mean he broke the law and obviously didn't care!!! Why care now?
Just outta curiosity vmjtc3, you ever broken the speed limit? Not worn your seat belt? how about spit on the sidewalk..
Jerk Offs... both of ya.
RD

vmjtc3
08-27-2007, 03:33 PM
yeah YEAH!!!
just outta curiosity vmjtc3, you ever broken the speed limit? Not worn your seat belt? how about spit on the sidewalk..
Jerk Offs... both of ya.
RD
Lets see yep. yep. and yep. Jerk off? I have been called worse. Drink and drive, nope. Apples and oranges Rd. Big difference between not wearing a seat belt and endangering the lives of others, by drinking and driving. But hey you have your opinion and I have mine.

MR.rvrluvr
08-27-2007, 03:35 PM
yeah YEAH!!!
And if someone crosses the street for J Walking we should just get a rope and swing em from the nearest tree!!!
Exactly!!! Why doesn't he just go all Jesse James n shit and start shooting up the West!! I mean he broke the law and obviously didn't care!!! Why care now?
Just outta curiosity vmjtc3, you ever broken the speed limit? Not worn your seat belt? how about spit on the sidewalk..
Jerk Offs... both of ya.
RD
well said

Riverbass
08-27-2007, 04:33 PM
Don't help him out he got into this. Let him get out of it on his own. And if he misses his cruise to bad. Maybe next time he will listen. Some people need to be hit with a bat before it sets in.

RiverDave
08-27-2007, 04:36 PM
Don't help him out he got into this. Let him get out of it on his own. And if he misses his cruise to bad. Maybe next time he will listen. Some people need to be hit with a bat before it sets in.
Now that's the very definition of a good friend right there... LOL :D
You want to be my friend? I could use some more fair weathered friends like yourself.. :D
Here's your sign. Jerk Off # 3
RD

Nord
08-27-2007, 04:43 PM
LOL.........
We all make mistakes. Our friends are supposed to help us regardless.
Heck, I think I might be in the middle of a huge mistake right now, but my friends are right there to support my decision........Whether they think its right or wrong.

squirt'nmyload
08-27-2007, 04:46 PM
Here's your sign.
RD
:D :D
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/churchsignvz4.jpg

squirt'nmyload
08-27-2007, 04:46 PM
We all make mistakes. Our friends are supposed to help us regardless.
exactly :)

Riverbass
08-27-2007, 04:49 PM
So your buddy kills a kid while oui and you would stand behind him. This is what is wrong with this country. But hey you keep standing behind them. And I am a jerk off.

redneckcharlie
08-27-2007, 04:49 PM
yeah YEAH!!!
Jerk Offs... both of ya.
RD
LMFAO #1 :D

redneckcharlie
08-27-2007, 04:50 PM
You want to be my friend? I could use some more fair weathered friends like yourself.. :D
RD
And LMFAO #2! :D

River Lynchmob
08-27-2007, 04:52 PM
RD
I know you're way past # 3 by now :D

Windy
08-27-2007, 05:18 PM
So your buddy kills a kid while oui and you would stand behind him. This is what is wrong with this country. But hey you keep standing behind them. And I am a jerk off.
Many years ago a very good friend of mine was behind the wheel of a fatal car crash. Her boyfriend was ejected and died from blunt force trauma. She in the ER in critical condition, fighting for her life. She was arrested for DUI...and ultimately charged with Felony Manslaughter. She plea bargained and got 3 years of house arrest. She ended up losing everything...her house...her job...etc.
She was a very sweet girl who made a horrible mistake. I couldnt walk away from our friendship when she needed her freinds the most.

Riverbass
08-27-2007, 05:36 PM
Many years ago a very good friend of mine was behind the wheel of a fatal car crash. Her boyfriend was ejected and died from blunt force trauma. She in the ER in critical condition, fighting for her life. She was arrested for DUI...and ultimately charged with Felony Manslaughter. She plea bargained and got 3 years of house arrest. She ended up losing everything...her house...her job...etc.
She was a very sweet girl who made a horrible mistake. I couldnt walk away from our friendship when she needed her freinds the most.
I am not saying to turn your back on a buddy but in this case he needs to learn responabilty.
And Windy thank you. (SEMPER FI)

Jbb
08-27-2007, 05:38 PM
RD .....Stop Hating....:D
RD SUX...:D

squirt'nmyload
08-27-2007, 05:38 PM
I am not saying to turn your back on a buddy but in this case he needs to learn responabilty.
:confused:

77charger
08-27-2007, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishkiller714 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishkiller714 View Post
I am not saying to turn your back on a buddy but in this case he needs to learn responabilty.:confused:
typical hypocite response.Til it happens to them or one of their own friends.

Dribble
08-27-2007, 05:59 PM
I believe the system will allow him to postpone his court appearance for a later date. If not, he can probably have an attorney appear for him and enter a not guilty plea. Then he will automatically get a later court appearance.
Your friend was a dumbshit who will have to pay a heavy penalty. He probably doesn't need a dressing down from the Sandbar peanut gallery.

vmjtc3
08-27-2007, 06:12 PM
I believe the system will allow him to postpone his court appearance for a later date. If not, he can probably have an attorney appear for him and enter a not guilty plea. Then he will automatically get a later court appearance.
Your friend was a dumbshit who will have to pay a heavy penalty.
Kind of a dressing down wouldn't you say?

Tom Brown
08-27-2007, 08:41 PM
Jerk Offs... both of ya.
I love the crowd that want to apply baseball bats to anyone, other than themselves, who has broken the law.... before, during, and after the legal system has dealt with it. They are like menstruating women.... whatever the punishment, it's not nearly enough and they're still pissed off that you had to take a work call on their parent's anniversary.
Heck, I think I might be in the middle of a huge mistake right now....
That's perfect for you because you're a blues man, Nord. :D :D :D

ratso
08-27-2007, 08:44 PM
So many people here living in glass houses...:idea:

vee-driven
08-27-2007, 09:10 PM
All these holly roller, hollier than thou anti drinking faggets, you would think the guy was a child molester, WHAT THE FUK....!!!

MRSDRMCAT
08-27-2007, 09:17 PM
So many people here living in glass houses...:idea:
I rarely post.....because so many people come off as being so rightous...this is so true ratso!!!!

Tom Brown
08-27-2007, 09:20 PM
I rarely post.....because so many people come off as being so rightous...
What are you two talking about? I've never noticed any righteous behavior on ***boat? :confused:
"there's no welcome look in your eyes when I reach for you.
And now your're starting to critisize little things I do.
It makes me just feel like crying,
'Cause baby, something in you is dying."

MRSDRMCAT
08-27-2007, 09:45 PM
What are you two talking about? I've never noticed any righteous behavior on ***boat? :confused:
"there's no welcome look in your eyes when I reach for you.
And now your're starting to critisize little things I do.
It makes me just feel like crying,
'Cause baby, something in you is dying."
LOL!!!

mbrown2
08-27-2007, 09:51 PM
They are like menstruating women.... whatever the punishment, it's not nearly enough and they're still pissed off that you had to take a work call on their parent's anniversary.
That's sig worthy right there! :)