PDA

View Full Version : Losers who warn others of sobriety checkpoints

4DAY4PLAY
08-27-2007, 05:47 PM
Yeah im talking to all of you on here who have either posted or told your buddies of the locations of checkpoints just to avoid getting popped at one. YOU are just as guilty and responsable for any damage or injuries they cause when they crash. Ive read this multiple times on this forum and it makes me sick every time. If you dont drink and drive you shouldnt have to be worried about the locations. For those that follow the law....thank you!

Jyruiz
08-27-2007, 05:49 PM
I think most people here tell there buddies not to drink because there are going to be checkpoints.

4DAY4PLAY
08-27-2007, 05:51 PM
I think most people here tell there buddies not to drink because there are going to be checkpoints.
Thats just as bad....how about telling them not to drink cause thier driving a boat!!!

4DAY4PLAY
08-27-2007, 05:52 PM
OK, this is just getting stupid.
And, for the record, I've never warned anybody about a checkpoint. I do, however, flash my high beams at cars from time to time to warm about cops sitting off the side of the road.
I wasnt talking about anyone in particular, just in general. If you posted about this on an earlier thread i didnt read it. I have however seen many posts like this in past years in regards to havasu, parker, mojave etc...

Jyruiz
08-27-2007, 05:52 PM
Thats just as bad....how about telling them not to drink cause thier driving a boat!!!
How do you know they don't? I can tell my buddies not to drink all I want, but that does not mean they are going to listen?

Glamasu
08-27-2007, 05:56 PM
OK, this is just getting stupid.
And, for the record, I've never warned anybody about a checkpoint. I do, however, flash my high beams at cars from time to time to warm about cops sitting off the side of the road.
Thats just as bad...They should have to be responsible for their speed!!!!!!Makes me sick!!!!If you don't speed you don't have to worry about cops......
4D4P......Get over yourself

Kilrtoy
08-27-2007, 05:58 PM
I warn all my fellow DCB'ers about on coming green and blue deck boats

HokeySon
08-27-2007, 05:59 PM
Yeah im talking to all of you on here who have either posted or told your buddies of the locations of checkpoints just to avoid getting popped at one. YOU are just as guilty and responsable for any damage or injuries they cause when they crash. Ive read this multiple times on this forum and it makes me sick every time. If you dont drink and drive you shouldnt have to be worried about the locations. For those that follow the law....thank you!
ummmm ... I think part of the idea is to deter drunk driving by publizing the existence of checkpoints, not just to catch bad people. Tip offs certainly publicize things.
glad I am not your friend.

Troy McClure
08-27-2007, 05:59 PM
You're absolutely RIGHT! Every citizen should have to sit through a "safety check". We should all waste thirty minutes of our lives (after working our asses off to spend a weekend at the river) for the "greater good".
Get real. I can't stand the "If you're not doing anything illegal, why would you care" justification.
Maybe, people value their time, freedom, etc.???:mad: :mad:

3 daytona`s
08-27-2007, 06:03 PM
:idea:

riverbound
08-27-2007, 06:03 PM
Brrrrrr...its going to be a LONG winter this year:rolleyes:

Jbb
08-27-2007, 06:04 PM
I think this website has drifted into ...insanity....

Moneypitt
08-27-2007, 06:04 PM
There is more loyality amoung the "outlaws" than amoung the "in laws"....Just ask an outlaw to roll on his bros........Then ask a dirty cop about other dirty cops..........I see nothing wrong with a heads up about the checkpoints. It may prevent them from having that "one more" before driving, or not driving at all......Maybe the buddy doesn't have a throw cushion!.....Maybe the boat reg is in the truck. There are many reasons to avoid a checkpoint besides being OUI...........MP

tamalewagon
08-27-2007, 06:07 PM
Although your point is valid, you may want to consider that they may simply be trying to warn them of possible traffic delays too.

Boatcop
I have to disagree with you. :eek:
At least on some points.
We try and announce when and where we're setting up Check Points. As a matter of fact, we're required to announce them beforehand. This is for the ones where we will stop every boat (or car) that goes by.
The idea of check points is NOT to arrest everyone we can. It's to try and prevent people from driving drunk in the first place.
If warning someone about a check point makes them give up the wheel to a sober driver, then we've accomplished what we wanted to do.
If it makes the drunk go in another direction, then yes. It's wrong.

Bre
Wow! Who is this guy?

thatguy
08-27-2007, 06:08 PM
I warn all my fellow DCB'ers about on coming green and blue deck boats
Huh, I would have thought you warn them of OUTGOING boats. You know, since they are in your way and all. :) :)
Tommy

Jyruiz
08-27-2007, 06:09 PM
Wow! Who is this guy?
Who cares, how are you doing woman?

bohica
With that mentality I question whether you ever had an education. How do you expect people to learn anything? It's by gaining knowledge from others whether it be from reading or listening to others. I feel that getting the information out that there will be sobriety checkpoints and maybe you should think twice about drinking on the lake today is a start. Just maybe it'll stick and they will learn a valuable lesson. Not everything is learned is from the consequence of a bad action. Your assumption that telling others so they can avoid the checkpoint and drink elsewhere is way off base.;)

78TaylorSS460
Holy hell! 21 posts in 20 mins. I knew this thread would take off!

tamalewagon
08-27-2007, 06:10 PM
Wow! Who is this guy?
Our local internet underworld enforcer. :D

Glamasu
08-27-2007, 06:10 PM
Sorry. I hate cops more than I hate speeding. :D
Just a little sarcasim.......:D :D
I don't know why but this jokers has a problem with sharing info....seems maybe their is some anomsity.......
He's problably the guy that gets a ticket for speeding and watches 10 cars go by at 90mph and tells the cop " hey what about them"......

Bre
08-27-2007, 06:11 PM
Who cares, how are you doing woman?
Horrible :D
I'm sick. I need to go back to bed. I am just eating dinner and I'm home alone so figured I would do two things at once.
Sorry I missed you guys on Saturday :( I really wanted to go but I felt like shit and I didn't want to get anyone else sick.

Bre
08-27-2007, 06:11 PM
Our local internet underworld enforcer. :D
Nice! Every website needs one of those :rolleyes: ;)

Jyruiz
08-27-2007, 06:12 PM
Horrible :D
I'm sick. I need to go back to bed. I am just eating dinner and I'm home alone so figured I would do two things at once.
Sorry I missed you guys on Saturday :( I really wanted to go but I felt like shit and I didn't want to get anyone else sick.
Sucks to hear, take care and hope you start feeling better soon.

Bre
08-27-2007, 06:14 PM
Sucks to hear, take care and hope you start feeling better soon.
Thank you! Tell the Mrs. I said hello :)

vee-driven
08-27-2007, 06:16 PM
Stop your FUK'N BITCHEN.....!!!

thatguy
08-27-2007, 06:17 PM
Holy hell! 21 posts in 20 mins. I knew this thread would take off!
Yup!, I'll get my first thousand pretty quick!
Tommy

No Name
08-27-2007, 06:19 PM
http://www.auburn.edu/~murraba/elucid/baby,crying,tantrum.jpg

MR.rvrluvr
08-27-2007, 06:22 PM
whats a DUI?:confused:

Jetboatguru
08-27-2007, 06:26 PM
Wow! Who is this guy?
Hey Bre! How are you?

diesel
08-27-2007, 06:30 PM
:idea: I have to disagree with you. :eek:
At least on some points.
We try and announce when and where we're setting up Check Points. As a matter of fact, we're required to announce them beforehand. This is for the ones where we will stop every boat (or car) that goes by.
The idea of check points is NOT to arrest everyone we can. It's to try and prevent people from driving drunk in the first place.
If warning someone about a check point makes them give up the wheel to a sober driver, then we've accomplished what we wanted to do.
:idea: Yes, yes, listen to this guy

redneckcharlie
08-27-2007, 06:32 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here, and guess your one of those people thats always right and so tightly wound that you're most likely a hypocrit most of the time.:devil:

Glamasu
08-27-2007, 06:37 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here, and guess your one of those people thats always right and so tightly wound that you're most likely a hypocrit most of the time.:devil:
I'll bet thats not a limb your on....But a big branch:D :D :D

Kilrtoy
08-27-2007, 06:38 PM
No, I've never posted anything of that nature. Personally, I don't know a lot of people that get sloppy drunk and drive their boat, if I did I would probably say something about maybe not driving the boat or letting someone else drive.
So you have not met many ***boatERS I SEE:idea:

78TaylorSS460
08-27-2007, 06:40 PM
At least on some points.
Agreed 100%. Well said

Kilrtoy
08-27-2007, 06:47 PM
I know all the players in Parker, but I get your drift.
That is not a hulk hogan commment is it
I know A LOT of people that drink a few beers and drive, including me. I don't drink a lot, I don't get falling down drunk and I don't drive around like an idiot or do high speed spin out passes in front of Roadrunner. I go from the little sandbar to the Big Bend launch ramp, total driving time maybe 1 minute 30 seconds, pull my boat out and make dinner. I know nobody in Havasu ever drinks a beer and drives their boat.
I would spin out into roadrunners, it is way to narrow there.
I'm a big guy and I have a pretty high tolerance to alcohol.
HELL, when I met you I thought you were holy moly BIG GUY
Like I said, I know nobody drinks and drives their boat, but I can count on two fingers the number of people that I see sitting at the sandbar all day NOT drinking before they drive their boat. I'm sure most of you can say the same thing, but won't.
I agree I have never seen a DRUNK HOT BOATER on the river atleast not a forum member....

riverbound
08-27-2007, 06:49 PM
I know all the players in Parker, but I get your drift.
I know A LOT of people that drink a few beers and drive, including me. I don't drink a lot, I don't get falling down drunk and I don't drive around like an idiot or do high speed spin out passes in front of Roadrunner. I go from the little sandbar to the Big Bend launch ramp, total driving time maybe 1 minute 30 seconds, pull my boat out and make dinner. I know nobody in Havasu ever drinks a beer and drives their boat. I'm not going to make that claim. We might be down at the little sandbar hanging out for 5-7 hours and I might drink 4-6 Coors Lights and 3-4 waters in that time. I'm a big guy and I have a pretty high tolerance to alcohol. I also turn it off about an hour before we leave and drink another water.
Believe me, I've had my share of drinking and driving a boat (and car), when I was much younger and it wasn't as policed as it is now. I've never been involved in a boat or car accident, knock on wood. I've been pulled over and asked to blow twice in a boat and once in a car, I've never been charged with DUI, although I've blown pretty close, .06ish +, a couple times. That was after A LOT of booze, so I know where my threshold is and, believe me, it's nowhere close to 5 Coors Lights in 6 hours.
Like I said, I know nobody drinks and drives their boat, but I can count on two fingers the number of people that I see sitting at the sandbar all day NOT drinking before they drive their boat. I'm sure most of you can say the same thing, but won't.
Im guessing im one of those fingers (If I am DD that day) and most likley the middle one:D

so cal D
08-27-2007, 06:50 PM
Everyone In This Thread Needs To Relax And Have A Beer!! And So What If People Warn Others Of Check Points, Its Not Going To Chang People Drinking At The River. Its Not Check Points That Will Help, Its Common Sense!!

riverbound
08-27-2007, 06:51 PM
I do have to say I must be one of those "losers" because I always warn people about the cops sitting on the water around roadrunner and foxes. My words run along the lines of..... if you have been drinking I wouldnt get in the boat, becuase there are always cops in those 2 places, and its pretty much the onlt place to go in Parker at night.
<----loser :rolleyes:

purrfecttremor
08-27-2007, 06:56 PM
I agree with Allen. I thought the idea behind check points was to be a deterent. Maybe 4day4play has no clue! :idea: Doesnt seem that difficult to understand.:D

riverbound
08-27-2007, 06:56 PM
I wasn't specifically referring to ***boat members, just people in general. I can only recall seeing you up at our sandbar a couple times and I don't even remember if you were drinking or not or even driving. I think the only time I've ever seen you drunk was that time I was at your pad. :D
you were at my house:confused:
If I was driving the boat or had my kids, I was NOT drinking. if I wasnt driving....then I was most likely drinking. I wasnt drinking the other night at roadrunner, but did have a roadraper cup with one of Ronnie's "DD specials" so people probably thought I was drinking.:idea:

riverbound
08-27-2007, 07:02 PM
No, I did not think you were drinking. You seemed sober as an alter boy.
I came to your house maybe last summer. I was at Roadrunner and you and Melissa and some other peeps were at RR and invited me over.
I vaguely remember that now. :D

Nord
08-27-2007, 07:06 PM
4DAY4PLAY....................you are one wound up Fireman. I believe I got that first impression in this thread about 3/4 way down......http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135262

TRIMMIN
08-27-2007, 07:11 PM
Doesn't really matter. If he's drunk he'll forget anyhow. I wonder what flashing your headlights at oncoming cars to warn them of a speed trap you just got through counts as?

Kilrtoy
08-27-2007, 07:21 PM
I vaguely remember that now. :D
How could you forget him, That is him standing in line.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3258/18021681River_.gif

Glamasu
08-27-2007, 07:24 PM
When I was there, there was no man love of any kind happening.
Picture is worth a 1000 words....But video, well i think they gotcha

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-27-2007, 07:25 PM
I think you are a loser for posting such a statement.
How can you call anyone who posted a checkpoint location a loser.. Don't you listen to the news.. or read the fricken paper.. I know it is illeagal to drive anything while driving But don't you think by announcing it,, that it could save more lives by people not drinking at all knowing for a fact that there will be a checkpoint..????? Think about it..if your mind wil work that way.
If anyone is a loser it is you.. you put the capital in Loser..
1 life saved is a success in my book. Maybe the boater reading the checkpoint thread who will have 3 beers over the whole day did not have any because of the checkpoint.. Did you ever think of that? Of course not because you are an A S S H O L E Boater..poster...BOY..

Glamasu
08-27-2007, 07:30 PM
That's not actually me. ;)
I wouldn't cop to it either:D :D

Goldilocks
08-27-2007, 07:32 PM
Jesus. I am really getting sick of some of the people on this forum that start shit threads like this!! :mad:

Outnumbered
08-27-2007, 07:34 PM
Oh, I see Gay-4-Play is making more friends:D ...
Carry-on...

ratso
08-27-2007, 07:35 PM
Jesus. I am really getting sick of some of the people on this forum that start shit threads like this!! :mad:
...tell me about it.:rolleyes:

riverroyal
08-27-2007, 07:35 PM
this weekend???As long as its not between my trailer and JBNSOCALs(about 30ft),I should be fine

OutCole'd
08-27-2007, 07:37 PM
this weekend???As long as its not between my trailer and JBNSOCALs(about 30ft),I should be fine
You have nothing to worry about. The check points are looking for drunks, not HOMO's.....:D

INSman
08-27-2007, 07:38 PM
Though telling a friend of the whereabouts of a checkpoint is honorable, it is just postponing the inevitable. Do us all a favor, just don't drink and drive on the water. :(

4DAY4PLAY
08-27-2007, 07:38 PM
At least on some points.
I know, and work with enough law enforcement and know the rules of having to "announce" beforehand that there will be a checkpoint, but they dont have to say were.....also, if anyone else would have wrote this most would have agreed, but coming from me its another story, and i could give a shit. You know if you have done this...went thru a checkpoint or seen/heard of a checkpoint and notified a buddy that HAS been drinking were NOT to drive. This is what im talking about. Why not tell your buddy not to drive at all? Or maybe go pick him up. But telling someone to avoid katherines landing this weekend cuase theres a checkpoint is basically aproving of them drinking and driving or operating. All the haters can bite me, or ban me one of the two, cause im going NOWHERE.

riverroyal
08-27-2007, 07:41 PM
You have nothing to worry about. The check points are looking for drunks, not HOMO's.....:D
you going out this weekend?

4DAY4PLAY
08-27-2007, 07:42 PM
Its a shit thread??? maybe it will make someone think this weekend before "warniing" thier drunk friend of a checkpoint. If one life is saved cause of this worthless thread then it was worth taking a beating by the drunk drivers on here. Very few people on this board have pulled innocent dead people from vehicles hit by drunk drivers. What ive seen would make most of you puke and give you nightmares.....trust me. The purpose of this was to get people thinking on one of the most dangerous holiday weekends.

OutCole'd
08-27-2007, 07:44 PM
you going out this weekend?
Ya, I'll be there. You??

3 daytona`s
08-27-2007, 07:44 PM
How could you forget him, That is him standing in line.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3258/18021681River_.gif
Why Shockwaveboob is on the wagon and hates drinkers.The PM`s have been getting have explained much,but a picture is worth a thousand words. YIKES:jawdrop:

riverroyal
08-27-2007, 07:45 PM
Ya, I'll be there. You??
across from black meadow,John is going wednesday,he will get a beach.Stop by this time!

Singleton
08-27-2007, 07:46 PM
What is the difference between posting it online or reading the paper. Since they were posted in both places, should we be pissed at the paper as well? Also, same thing as the radio that states: checkpoint on Scottsdale road north of Bell tonight.
The reason behind posting it, is to make people think twice.
Those who decide to break the law will get caught one day, but I would rather have those folks think twice if it is posted then not to think at all.

OutCole'd
across from black meadow,John is going wednesday,he will get a beach.Stop by this time!
Az side or Cali side?

Kilrtoy
Its a shit thread??? maybe it will make someone think this weekend before "warniing" thier drunk friend of a checkpoint. If one life is saved cause of this worthless thread then it was worth taking a beating by the drunk drivers on here. Very few people on this board have pulled innocent dead people from vehicles hit by drunk drivers. What ive seen would make most of you puke and give you nightmares.....trust me. The purpose of this was to get people thinking on one of the most dangerous holiday weekends.
I understand what you are trying to say, But for all the BS you have tried to cope with me, I'll let the beating continue.
Get over it, its the internet

Kilrtoy
08-27-2007, 07:48 PM
Again, that's not me in that picture. Have another beer and finish reading your PMs from people too scared to say anything to me, just like you. ;)
I aint scared! Curly hair and gold neck chains are so 70's:D

Moneypitt
08-27-2007, 07:49 PM
Yes, what he said....Stay home this weekend. There will be double/triple the crazies out on the water this long weekend. I get tired of reading about death and destruction after just about every holiday weekend....So stay home, go next weekend. You'll have more room to play and less chance of being injured or worse by a drunk pro, or sober unskilled operator...............MP

Phat Matt
08-27-2007, 07:50 PM
Its a shit thread??? maybe it will make someone think this weekend before "warniing" thier drunk friend of a checkpoint. If one life is saved cause of this worthless thread then it was worth taking a beating by the drunk drivers on here.
First it was "Losers who warn others of sobriety checkpoints" and now it's more specific of people warning their drunk friends.
Are these two the same?
And if you think posting this thread can save a life, don't you think warning people or reposting a news article of a check point would do the same? :rolleyes:

4DAY4PLAY
What is the difference between posting it online or reading the paper. Since they were posted in both places, should we be pissed at the paper as well? Also, same thing as the radio that states: checkpoint on Scottsdale road north of Bell tonight.
The reason behind posting it, is to make people think twice.
Those who decide to break the law will get caught one day, but I would rather have those folks think twice if it is posted then not to think at all.
Im not sure what the law is in arizona...but in cali they dont release the streets to the press for the obvious reasons. Also, theres allot more that is accomplished at these checkpoints. DUI checks, Warrant checks, Insurance, registration, drugs,and most importantly it reminds the public that the police take DUI's serious, and to think twice before driving while drink cause you never know when or were the next one will be. It also reassures the public that PD is doing what they can to keep the streets free from drunks.

westair
Enough already ...... are you for real?

riverbound
08-27-2007, 07:51 PM
Why Shockwaveboob is on the wagon and hates drinkers.The PM`s have been getting have explained much,but a picture is worth a thousand words. YIKES:jawdrop:
What does that pic have to do with SWB:confused: did you skip the part where he said he isnt in it??

3 daytona`s
08-27-2007, 07:56 PM
I aint scared! Curly hair and gold neck chains are so 70's:D
But are they quality Gold Neck Chains:idea:

Kilrtoy
08-27-2007, 07:58 PM
Oh, Bill, let him and Killer have their fun.
Come on I know that was not you, I mean seriously that guy is atleast 5'11", we all know you were coming up short by atleast, say, 4"

riverbound
08-27-2007, 08:00 PM
Oh, Bill, let him and Killer have their fun.
the level of reading comprehension on this board amazes me at times :idea:

riverroyal
08-27-2007, 08:05 PM
Az side or Cali side?
unless Black meadow became a island that means AZ side,3 dunes area.You drunk?:D

3 daytona`s
08-27-2007, 08:07 PM
Come on I know that was not you, I mean seriously that guy is atleast 5'11", we all know you were coming up short by atleast, say, 4"
6 inches:eek:

GHT
08-27-2007, 08:08 PM
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah....... Just mearly knowing check points will be around makes people "Think" a little bit more about their actions.
Maybe your parents shouldn't have warned you to use condums when you F... I mean you should have to suffer the consequences of your actions...??? It's no fair that them saying something to you made you think twice about F'ing without one... :idea:
Oh, and all of you post in this thread have got to be some of the dumbest I've ever seen...:D

OutCole'd
08-27-2007, 08:08 PM
unless Black meadow became a island that means AZ side,3 dunes area.You drunk?:D
I wish....
I'll see you guys out there.

ratso
08-27-2007, 08:11 PM
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah....... Just mearly knowing check points will be around makes people "Think" a little bit more about their actions.
Maybe your parents shouldn't have warned you to use condums when you F... I mean you should have to suffer the consequences of your actions...??? It's no fair that them saying something to you made you think twice about F'ing without one... :idea:
Oh, and all of you post in this thread have got to be some of the dumbest I've ever seen...:D
;)

Kilrtoy
08-27-2007, 08:13 PM
what do I get for the 101th post.
hopefully not a basket of reeds

3 daytona`s
08-27-2007, 08:13 PM
What does that pic have to do with SWB:confused: did you skip the part where he said he isnt in it??
if it was you in the picture,not exactly flattering:confused: . but commend you for sticking up for a friend.:) I understand the drinking is in his past so good for him and appears was a good decision.

3 daytona`s
08-27-2007, 08:30 PM
Dude, seriously, I think you might have me mixed up with somebody else and you're directing your anger at me wrongly in that regard. I don't hate drinking, or drinkers, nor am I on the wagon. In fact, I'm enjoying a cold Sol right now. I'm certainly not a heavy drinker, but I've never been a non drinker or "on the wagon."
:)

Phat Matt
08-27-2007, 08:35 PM
if it was you in the picture,not exactly flattering:confused: . but commend you for sticking up for a friend.:) I understand the drinking is in his past so good for him and appears was a good decision.
That is RB in the picture. :confused:

Troy McClure
08-27-2007, 08:42 PM
Im not sure what the law is in arizona...but in cali they dont release the streets to the press for the obvious reasons. Also, theres allot more that is accomplished at these checkpoints. DUI checks, Warrant checks, Insurance, registration, drugs,and most importantly it reminds the public that the police take DUI's serious, and to think twice before driving while drink cause you never know when or were the next one will be. It also reassures the public that PD is doing what they can to keep the streets free from drunks.
While they're at it, they should stop by your house, look through your car, garage, back yard, closets, whatever. Because, "theres (sic) allot (sic) more that is accomplished at these checkpoints. DUI checks, Warrant checks, Insurance, registration, drugs,and most importantly it reminds the public that the police take DUI's serious"
So they should do whatever they want?
Tell Feinstein and Boxer I said F_OFF!!!:devil:
You sir, are an idiot.

DILLIGAF
08-27-2007, 08:44 PM
I know, and work with enough law enforcement and know the rules of having to "announce" beforehand that there will be a checkpoint, but they dont have to say were.....also, if anyone else would have wrote this most would have agreed, but coming from me its another story, and i could give a shit. You know if you have done this...went thru a checkpoint or seen/heard of a checkpoint and notified a buddy that HAS been drinking were NOT to drive. This is what im talking about. Why not tell your buddy not to drive at all? Or maybe go pick him up. But telling someone to avoid katherines landing this weekend cuase theres a checkpoint is basically aproving of them drinking and driving or operating. All the haters can bite me, or ban me one of the two, cause im going NOWHERE.
I re-post news of check points at KL and remind people to be careful. Nothing wrong with that as far as I am concerned. I think you are just starting shit and so forth. No skin off of my back and I will continue to post them. To each his own though.

mbrown2
08-27-2007, 08:51 PM
I think 4Day needs to get a little more from the wifey or learn how to use his hands....seems to be wound a little tight j/k :)

bignet
08-27-2007, 08:52 PM
ummmm ... I think part of the idea is to deter drunk driving by publizing the existence of checkpoints, not just to catch bad people. Tip offs certainly publicize things.
glad I am not your friend.
I actually posted that I did warn my friends about the checkpoint, but I do it so that they don't drink and drive. Inevitably it's up to that person whether or not they are going to be careful.
4D4P glad you're not my homie either. :idea:
:devil:
bignet

Outnumbered
08-27-2007, 08:57 PM
...Very few people on this board have pulled innocent dead people from vehicles hit by drunk drivers. What ive seen would make most of you puke and give you nightmares.....trust me.....
Sound like you have made up your mind that you are better than us low-life non FD/PD types so why do you waste your time here? You have major issues. Maybe you should seek some professional help? Seriously.

Riverdog1
08-27-2007, 09:03 PM
Wow! Who is this guy?
New boat owner...:idea: :confused:

ULTRA28
08-27-2007, 09:04 PM
I think you are misunderstanding what point people are trying to get accross when they warn about the check points. They are trying to tell people NOT to drink and drive (or boat). This HELPS by keeping drunks off the road and water.
With that being said, I know I would want to avoid a check point myself, just to keep from being bothered with it and I can honestly say that I have NEVER operated ANY vehicle with so much as a drop of alcohol in my system. I understand that you don't want people drinking and driving, neither do I, but calling people losers for warning about a check point doesn't exactly help your cause.

Outnumbered
08-27-2007, 09:05 PM
New boat owner...:idea: :confused:
No, he has been around for a while. Just has a habit of pissing people off in various ways.

riverbound
08-27-2007, 09:46 PM
It is me in the pic, are you mad that you arent the other one in the pic :confused:

Tom Brown
08-27-2007, 09:53 PM
I think this website has drifted into ...insanity....
By posting this, you are supporting drunk driving. That makes you responsible for many thousands of deaths each month.
Break out the generator and put a fresh coat of ProGold on the electrodes. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

MRSDRMCAT
08-27-2007, 10:13 PM
I think you are misunderstanding what point people are trying to get accross when they warn about the check points. They are trying to tell people NOT to drink and drive (or boat). This HELPS by keeping drunks off the road and water.
With that being said, I know I would want to avoid a check point myself, just to keep from being bothered with it and I can honestly say that I have NEVER operated ANY vehicle with so much as a drop of alcohol in my system. I understand that you don't want people drinking and driving, neither do I, but calling people losers for warning about a check point doesn't exactly help your cause.
Nicely put John!!!!!;) hope all is well!!!!:)

4DAY4PLAY
08-27-2007, 10:16 PM
Sound like you have made up your mind that you are better than us low-life non FD/PD types so why do you waste your time here? You have major issues. Maybe you should seek some professional help? Seriously.
Nah thats ok...i think i'll stick around here for a bit, if anything just to bother you outhouse. Boy it really hurt your feelings that you missed out on a good deal when you blew it and stalked me over my burb. And your right, i am better than you. My wife is better than your wife, and my kids are better than yours....and always will be.:)
And for the person that said they tell thier friends were the checkpoints are so they dont drink and drive your full of shit. You tell them so they avoid them and drive a different route, otherwise why must you tell them not to drive drunk??? Thats like me saying i called my buddy and told him not to kill someone today cause theres cops out there and he'll get caught.

4DAY4PLAY
08-27-2007, 10:17 PM
by the way every reply is just another bump for this thread and allows more people to read it and maybe learn from it.....thanks!!!;)

Classic Daycruiser
08-27-2007, 10:19 PM
Nah thats ok...i think i'll stick around here for a bit, if anything just to bother you outhouse. Boy it really hurt your feelings that you missed out on a good deal when you blew it and stalked me over my burb. And your right, i am better than you. My wife is better than your wife, and my kids are better than yours....and always will be.:)
And for the person that said they tell thier friends were the checkpoints are so they dont drink and drive your full of shit. You tell them so they avoid them and drive a different route, otherwise why must you tell them not to drive drunk??? Thats like me saying i called my buddy and told him not to kill someone today cause theres cops out there and he'll get caught.
Here let me help you get your message across:
http://www.azcentral.com/community/glendale/articles/0817gl-peocheckpoint0817-ON.html
I hope this clears thing's up, and remember they are out there waiting for you:D
DUI checkpoint planned for Labor Day
Brent Whiting
The Arizona Republic
Aug. 21, 2007 07:55 AM
Peoria police say the sobriety checkpoint worked so well on Memorial Day that they have planned another for Labor Day.
Police announced Friday they will be back on Castle Hot Springs Road at Lake Pleasant on Sept. 3 in another effort to catch tipsy motorists.
Also, there will be roving traffic patrols in the popular recreation area, including Arizona 74, said Mike Tellef, a Peoria police spokesman.
It will be a joint effort of Peoria police and the West Valley DUI Task Force, which includes traffic officers from several police from throughout the West Valley, Tellef said.
"It's a move police hope will prevent motorists from driving impaired and reduce the number of alcohol-related collisions," Tellef said.
On Memorial Day, May 28, a checkpoint was set up in the same spot and 1,401 vehicles were stopped, Tellef said. There were 25 arrests, 17 of them for underage drinking.
At a checkpoint for driving under the influence, every vehicle is stopped.
If the officer detects any sign of impairment, further investigation is conducted to determine if the driver is DUI.
Under Arizona law, the presumed intoxication level is a blood-alcohol level of 0.08 percent with an extreme DUI being 0.15 percent, or greater, resulting in enhanced penalties.
Tellef said the Labor Day crackdown is being announced well in advance of the holiday in an effort to deter motorists from driving drunk.
He described the sobriety checkpoint as a tool that is seldom used by Valley law-enforcement agencies.
In 1990, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of roadblocks set up to find drunken drivers.
The justices rules 6-3 that preventing "alcohol-related death and mutilation on the nation's roads" outweighs the "slight intrusion on drivers stopped at checkpoints.
The ruling upheld Michigan's checkpoint program and, by extension, similar operations in other states.
The Arizona Supreme Court reached a similar conclusion in 1984, overturning a Pima County ruling finding such roadblocks unconstitutional.

Tom Brown
08-27-2007, 10:27 PM
I thought the unwritten rule was to leave wife and kids out of this nonsense?
That seems to be how the classy people do it. :cool:

Kilrtoy
08-27-2007, 10:29 PM
. And your right, i am better than you. My wife is better than your wife, and my kids are better than yours....and always will be.:)
Now that right there is just plain being a PUNK ASS BITCH......

Tom Brown
08-27-2007, 10:30 PM
Although, it never hurts to have people remind you how much better they are than you. That's always nice too, gives you something to strive towards, as a family.
lmao! :D

Mrs. 20
08-27-2007, 10:31 PM
Here let me help you get your message across:
"It's a move police hope will prevent motorists from driving impaired and reduce the number of alcohol-related collisions," Tellef said.
Exactly.

Outnumbered
08-27-2007, 10:44 PM
You are a class act.:rolleyes: This quote just proves my point about you. You are sad...very sad. You are probably THAT GUY from the other thread who confronted the guy's wife cause he was too much of a pussy to confront the guy on the ramp. Class act to slam my family. You are one pathetic excuse for a man.
No bother here about the burb. Things happen for a reason and I ended up with the truck I really wanted anyway so it actually was a blessing that you jacked me around. Why did you bring this up anyway? It has nothing to do with the topic. Grasping at straws?

Tom Brown
08-27-2007, 10:52 PM
I'm not someone who feels sorry for drunks. I have no problem at all with anyone drinking, even to excess.
I have no interest in saving anyone from themselves. In fact, I have no problem watching while someone hurts themself, to an extent, when they are drunk. I would only try to stop them in the most extreme of circumstances.
Still, I would tell a buddy about a check stop.
Perhaps I need to rethink this position.

Classic Daycruiser
08-27-2007, 10:55 PM
I'm not someone who feels sorry for drunks. I have no problem at all with anyone drinking, even to excess.
I have no interest in saving anyone from themselves. In fact, I have no problem watching while someone hurts themself, to an extent, when they are drunk. I would only try to stop them in the most extreme of circumstances.
I bet you can't finish that bottle tonight:D :D

Tom Brown
08-27-2007, 10:58 PM
I bet you can't finish that bottle tonight:D :D
You're on. In fact, I'll bet I can finish it, drive to the off sale for another, and finish that too.

Classic Daycruiser
08-27-2007, 11:10 PM
You're on. In fact, I'll bet I can finish it, drive to the off sale for another, and finish that too.
Oh, but be careful...of checkpoint...:D :D :D

djunkie
08-28-2007, 02:14 AM
RD Sux! :D I wonder what he will add to this mess. :jawdrop: :idea: :D

hoolign
08-28-2007, 02:22 AM
If there ever was a thread on this site that would make someone "need" a drink..this would be the one! I'm curious about something..could we possibly come up with a more idiotic thread to get each other riled up on??
I can't wait for winter! :rolleyes:

thatguy
08-28-2007, 02:32 AM
You are a class act.:rolleyes: This quote just proves my point about you. You are sad...very sad. You are probably THAT GUY from the other thread who confronted the guy's wife cause he was too much of a pussy to confront the guy on the ramp. Class act to slam my family. You are one pathetic excuse for a man.
No bother here about the burb. Things happen for a reason and I ended up with the truck I really wanted anyway so it actually was a blessing that you jacked me around. Why did you bring this up anyway? It has nothing to do with the topic. Grasping at straws?
Um, what?
There are two "That Guy"'s on this board. I think you speak figurativley. Correct?
Boy, he did go straight for the ankle bite though, didn't he? :(
Tommy

Rexone
08-28-2007, 02:50 AM
Tom what's your view on riding a bike in the park totally shitfaced, no helmet, and eating ice cream cone?

hoolign
08-28-2007, 03:03 AM
Tom what's your view on riding a bike in the park totally shitfaced, no helmet, and eating ice cream cone?
Don't exclude threatening to let the air out of the cops tires :D

Jbb
08-28-2007, 03:18 AM
I know it is illeagal to drive anything while driving
I didnt know.....:idea:
This is likely to change the entire transportation system as we now know it...:jawdrop:

Jbb
08-28-2007, 03:23 AM
What ive seen would make most of you puke and give you nightmares.....trust me.
Aaahh......you were the one who went into the Rex Marine restroom .....after Brown used it....burned into your memory for sure...:jawdrop:

Jbb
08-28-2007, 03:33 AM
we all know you were coming up short by atleast, say, 4"
I bet Brown hears that .....all the time...:p

photo chick
08-28-2007, 05:06 AM
.. I know it is illeagal to drive anything while driving ..
Honey can you esplain this to me? :D :D Just what are you planning to drive while driving? You plumbers I tell ya!!;)

speeddmn
08-28-2007, 06:20 AM
I'm just letting everyone know I will be at Fox's every night this weekend getting trashed along with several buddies and their women. So if you don't like drunks I wouldn't recommend going there. WHOOO!!!! HOOOOO!!!!

ratso
08-28-2007, 06:41 AM
Wow... real classy...:rolleyes:

Jyruiz
08-28-2007, 07:08 AM
Kidding or not, you need to grow up.

thatguy
08-28-2007, 07:21 AM
Are you using your Daddy's log in again?
Tommy

Screemy1
08-28-2007, 07:41 AM
Hmmm, I am not about to read this whole thread..... but for the one who started it..... Warnings about check point locations are published in the paper, and all check points have to have a bypass that you can avoid it all together.... If you are sober and know what is going on, you can bypass the checkpoints..... I have never been stopped at one, but I have drivin by them many times..... it is the guilty or intimitaded that cruise through those because they are already afraid once they realize they are approaching one. so as for warning.... I say it is more of a heads up.... I am licensed, insured, and sober, I will not waste my time at a checkpoint... so please, keep the "WARNINGS" posted........:D

Outnumbered
08-28-2007, 07:42 AM
Um, what?
There are two "That Guy"'s on this board. I think you speak figurativley. Correct?
Boy, he did go straight for the ankle bite though, didn't he? :(
Tommy
OH shit, yes!!!:D I forgot there was a user with that name on here:D Was not referring to you:D

Outnumbered
08-28-2007, 07:48 AM
Kidding or not, you need to grow up.
And you wanted this guy as your neighbor? I told you it would not be wise:D Be careful what you wish for.

thatguy
08-28-2007, 07:49 AM
OH shit, yes!!!:D I forgot there was a user with that name on here:D Was not referring to you:D
I know, just had to defend our honor!:) :)
Tommy
PS- This guy attacking your family is a jerk. Some things are out of bounds, even on HB. What a jackoff.

Outnumbered
08-28-2007, 07:52 AM
I know, just had to defend our honor!:) :)
Tommy
PS- This guy attacking your family is a jerk. Some things are out of bounds, even on HB. What a jackoff.
I can take a little jab or two. It just shows his true colors. I'm glad he is not a firefighter in my town. I feel sorry for the people around him. Must be a delight to be around.:rolleyes:

Jyruiz
08-28-2007, 07:58 AM
And you wanted this guy as your neighbor? I told you it would not be wise:D Be careful what you wish for.
No kidding, I just wanted somebody to buy that house and fix it up, but I think I rather see it empty now.

Outnumbered
08-28-2007, 08:02 AM
No kidding, I just wanted somebody to buy that house and fix it up, but I think I rather see it empty now.
Buy it, fix it up, and turn it into a vacation/snowbird rental for a few years. When the market comes back flip it and walk away with some $$$:idea:

RVRKID
08-28-2007, 08:03 AM
Tellef said the Labor Day crackdown is being announced well in advance of the holiday in an effort to deter motorists from driving drunk.
He described the sobriety checkpoint as a tool that is seldom used by Valley law-enforcement agencies.
Just so 4Day knows why Law Enforcement announce them, hate getting into the pissing matches on here but this guy just makes me wonder being a public servant and all!!

HavaSkank
08-28-2007, 08:04 AM
[QUOTE=4DAY4PLAY;2759337]Im not sure what the law is in arizona...but in cali they dont release the streets to the press for the obvious reasons. /QUOTE]
Before you open your pie hole and continue to sound like a moron, spend 30 seconds to conduct a little research. Cali laws are pretty clear:
A sobriety checkpoint must be announced to the public in advance and set up by command law enforcement officers, not officers in the field. Vehicles must be selected using a neutral mathematical formula, and the checkpoints must be maintained safely for both police and motorists, have high visibility, and minimize the average time each motorist is detained.
Publicity both reduces the intrusiveness of the stop and increases the deterrent effect of the roadblock. The thought is that advance notice limits intrusion upon the individual’s personal dignity and security because those stopped would anticipate and understand what was happening. Further, advance publicity serves to establish the legitimacy of roadblocks in the minds of motorists.

riverbound
08-28-2007, 08:09 AM
I thought the unwritten rule was to leave wife and kids out of this nonsense? That right there is not right.
thats what I thought too:confused:

Biglue
08-28-2007, 08:11 AM
4Day, if I were you I would find somewhere else to boat from now on. Your comments are way out of line. I gave you the benefit of the doubt even through all the Topless being a bad parent bullshit you spewed. Your comments only further re-assured what type of person you are. Life has many changes dude. When you fall off that high horse, all this arrogance is going to come back and kick you in the face. You're truly a sad individual.

ratso
08-28-2007, 08:14 AM
4Day, if I were you I would find somewhere else to boat from now on. Your comments are way out of line. I gave you the benefit of the doubt even through all the Topless being a bad parent bullshit you spewed. Your comments only further re-assured what type of person you are. Life has many changes dude. When you fall off that high horse, all this arrogance is going to come back and kick you in the face. You're truly a sad individual.
When he falls off it will be because somebody knocked him the fukk off...;)

Mr. C
08-28-2007, 08:18 AM
I thought the unwritten rule was to leave wife and kids out of this nonsense? That right there is not right.
thats what I thought too:confused:
Think there is any chance he will suck it up long enough to say
"you're right guys I crossed the line with that, sorry"
WTF was i thinking, hits self in head for even thinking that.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-28-2007, 08:40 AM
Very well put John, however I believe that logic and common sense fly right over this guys head. As you know, I don't and drive either. On the highway, I have entered numerous Sobriety Checkpoints. LEO's can tell by looking at a person who has and who hasn't been drinking, thus the reason I have never been detained at a Checkpoint. Most everyone here agrees OUI or DUI is wrong. This Labor Day Weekend should be interesting.

Tom Brown
08-28-2007, 09:52 AM
My view is that a camel back should be used for the liquor so that one hand is free for the handle bar. I'm all about safety.

Biglue
08-28-2007, 10:18 AM
When he falls off it will be because somebody knocked him the fukk off...;)
That's very well possible as well. LOL
Someone saying he and his are better than someone else is just plain stupid. You never know what's in store for you in the future. How many of us have the uppity/snobby relatives that always put their kids on top of everyone as a kid? Then as we grow up, it's those very same family or group who are struck with problems like divorces, jail time or one case I can think of a bad case of drug abuse. I'm not wishing that for anyone at all BTW. Just merely explaining my prior post.

TYLER DURDEN
08-28-2007, 10:22 AM
Holy $hit, I agree with you Kilr. Didn't think the day would come:)
Hey 4DAY-
Maybe I'll pass out flyers at the Marina this Friday letting people know about the check points. Maybe the guy who was going to get drunk and drive his boat into another boat full of a family, or your family, gets the flyer and decides it's not worth it and stays sober. Still think it's a bad idea to inform others?
Get a clue. I'd say get laid, but with your personality I see why your wife won't give it up.

Baja Big Dog
08-28-2007, 10:28 AM
Hey 4DAY-
Maybe I'll pass out flyers at the Marina this Friday letting people know about the check points. Maybe the guy who was going to get drunk and drive his boat into another boat full of a family, or your family, gets the flyer and decides it's not worth it and stays sober. Still think it's a bad idea to inform others?
Get a clue. I'd say get laid, but with your personality I see why your wife won't give it up.
WOW...newbie pushin shit..must have beena lurker for a while!!!

Biglue
08-28-2007, 10:29 AM
But, secretly, you're wishing it on him. :D
LOL, no not really. I'm more of a "positive wisher upon others" type of guy. Even a when someone is being a tool. Kind of hard to get mad at a person like this who hasn't got a clue. Even if this dude told me this to my face. I'd probably just walk away from the dude and let him bask in what he thinks his life is like. Odds are, that someone with such strong negative views and arrogance is probably no where near as happy as what he stated to Outnumbered on here. Just my .02 and observation.

Biglue
08-28-2007, 10:32 AM
Yeah, I think this newb packs a bite tho......according to the bench racers anyway. :D :D

PunkAssBitch
08-28-2007, 10:34 AM
Hey now...no need to drag me into this! :D

4DAY4PLAY
08-28-2007, 10:36 AM
Wow, never thought this thread would be at the top for so long, and be so popular.......also, i never attacked his family, i just said mine was better.
Thanks for all of the bumps and views, maybe people wont drink and drive this weekend.

4DAY4PLAY
08-28-2007, 10:38 AM
Hey 4DAY-
Moron, that guy will just stay away from the damn marina and go to site six or windsor to launch and retrieve. If it takes telling people theres sobriety checkpoints to not drink and drive then there doing it for the wrong god damn reasons. THEY SHOULD NOT DRINK AND DRIVE BECAUSE IT KILLS INNOCENT PEOPLE....dont you people get the point of this whole thread? Or do you just think im trying to stir some shit? Get over it.

tamalewagon
08-28-2007, 10:40 AM
I would suggest you are being a little presumptuous in your statement. You may want to give the members of this forum the benefit of the doubt that perhaps they ARE indeed telling their friends not to drink and drive and very well may pick them up. I know I would not have a problem with doing either as I know many people on this forum would drop anything and everything to help out one of their buddies in need. Perhaps a little less hatred and a little more suggestion in your threads may go much further in getting your points across. :)

4DAY4PLAY
08-28-2007, 10:41 AM
[QUOTE=4DAY4PLAY;2759337]Im not sure what the law is in arizona...but in cali they dont release the streets to the press for the obvious reasons. /QUOTE]
Before you open your pie hole and continue to sound like a moron, spend 30 seconds to conduct a little research. Cali laws are pretty clear:
A sobriety checkpoint must be announced to the public in advance and set up by command law enforcement officers, not officers in the field. Vehicles must be selected using a neutral mathematical formula, and the checkpoints must be maintained safely for both police and motorists, have high visibility, and minimize the average time each motorist is detained.
Publicity both reduces the intrusiveness of the stop and increases the deterrent effect of the roadblock. The thought is that advance notice limits intrusion upon the individual’s personal dignity and security because those stopped would anticipate and understand what was happening. Further, advance publicity serves to establish the legitimacy of roadblocks in the minds of motorists.
They DO NOT have to annonce the location, just the date and maybe the City.....also, yes they have to be visible and have road blocks but thats mostly just for officer safety to slow people down thru the checkpoint and light up the area for visibility. They also will place officers in areas and side streets were people flip u turns or turn to avoid the checkpoint.

purrfecttremor
08-28-2007, 10:42 AM
My dog is better than your dog!! Boy am I mature:D :D :D

riverbound
08-28-2007, 10:43 AM
Wow, never thought this thread would be at the top for so long, and be so popular.......also, i never attacked his family, i just said mine was better.
Thanks for all of the bumps and views, maybe people wont drink and drive this weekend.
I would really be interestd to see what facts you have to back this up :idea:
Sad thing is the thread isnt popular because of the topic, but more or less because you are a jacka$$.

boats&bars
08-28-2007, 10:44 AM
People like you are what I would call a TAINT, what is a taint you ask? not Quite a Dick ,But Closer to an A$$hole.
Why be somewere you are not wanted, go boat somewhere else if you dont like the croud you are in. and Dont become a member of the hot boat community if you think we are wrong in our ways. :idea:

Biglue
They DO NOT have to annonce the location, just the date and maybe the City.....also, yes they have to be visible and have road blocks but thats mostly just for officer safety to slow people down thru the checkpoint and light up the area for visibility. They also will place officers in areas and side streets were people flip u turns or turn to avoid the checkpoint.
In LA, they publish dates, times and locations. ;) :rolleyes:

4DAY4PLAY
I can take a little jab or two. It just shows his true colors. I'm glad he is not a firefighter in my town. I feel sorry for the people around him. Must be a delight to be around.:rolleyes:
Doesnt matter what i say...i could say the skys blue today, or its hot in Havasu, and you would turn it into something negative ive said. You are still jaded that you didnt get a smokin deal on my burb. Next time someone says they'll call you back, dont bother them when there on vacation with thier family. I wanted to sell it but not bad enough to give it away to someone that damn near stalked me for it. Many dont know the full story on here, and if you were worth the time i would tell it but your not.

riverbound
08-28-2007, 10:46 AM
Moron, that guy will just stay away from the damn marina and go to site six or windsor to launch and retrieve. If it takes telling people theres sobriety checkpoints to not drink and drive then there doing it for the wrong god damn reasons. THEY SHOULD NOT DRINK AND DRIVE BECAUSE IT KILLS INNOCENT PEOPLE....dont you people get the point of this whole thread? Or do you just think im trying to stir some shit? Get over it.
your lack of reading comprehension amazes me. :idea:

4DAY4PLAY
08-28-2007, 10:46 AM
[QUOTE=4DAY4PLAY;2760546]
In LA, they publish dates, times and locations. ;) :rolleyes:
Dates, times and Citys.....Yes, excact locations i dont think so. Any LAPD on here want to educate me???If im worng i'll admit it, but ive never seen this.

Racer277
08-28-2007, 10:47 AM
You are great!:D
Stupidity kills a lot more people than drinking and driving does.
Everyone is telling you that you are a ****ing moron.
It's not working.
You are still stupid.
Your stupidity will kill someone. :D
You should not be stupid because it kills innocent people.
Please, please, please, post the name of your boat. I dare you.:D

4DAY4PLAY
08-28-2007, 10:48 AM
your lack of reading comprehension amazes me. :idea:
Im not writing a novel here bro, this is a forum, which is like if your having a conversation with someone. Slang, fragments, abreviations are allowed.
BUMP for a safe labor day weekend!

Biglue
08-28-2007, 10:48 AM
Well his wife is obviously better at holding out on sex. His tension reflects that. :D
Sad thing is the thread isnt popular because of the topic, but more or less because you are a jacka$$.
And he is better than the rest of us because he's much better at denial of the facts. :idea: :)

4DAY4PLAY
08-28-2007, 10:49 AM
Well his wife is obviously better at holding out on sex. His tension reflects that. :D
And he is better than the rest of us because he's much better at denial of the facts. :idea: :)
Now thats an attack on my family, my earlier comment was not, nor was it directed towards you. If YOU have a problem with me lets discuss it.

Biglue
08-28-2007, 10:50 AM
Dates, times and Citys.....Yes, excact locations i dont think so. Any LAPD on here want to educate me???If im worng i'll admit it, but ive never seen this.
Nope. Daily Breeze publishes exactly where they will be. Not only that, the Sherrif's department always organize the check points IN THE EXACT LOCATION every time. People who read the paper would know exactly where the check points are going to be.

4DAY4PLAY
08-28-2007, 10:51 AM
You are great!:D
Stupidity kills a lot more people than drinking and driving does.
Everyone is telling you that you are a ****ing moron.
It's not working.
You are still stupid.
Your stupidity will kill someone. :D
You should not be stupid because it kills innocent people.
Deal with it cause im not going anywere, and the more people that comment on this thread the better, it will stay at the top.

riverbound
08-28-2007, 10:52 AM
Im not writing a novel here bro, this is a forum, which is like if your having a conversation with someone. Slang, fragments, abreviations are allowed.
BUMP for a safe labor day weekend!
LOL...thanks for proving my point!
Reading COMPREHENSION...is the ability to read and understand (comprehend) what the other person is saying.
In example:
I said: your reading comprehension amazes me
You went on some tangent about slangs,frgaments, etc....
Shows you are unable to actually read something, process what is being said and then respond in an inteligent manner.

Cole Trickle
08-28-2007, 10:52 AM
I would rather work than read this retarded thread!!!:rolleyes: :( :eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-28-2007, 10:54 AM
Deal with it cause im not going anywere, and the more people that comment on this thread the better, it will stay at the top.
if you think people are losers for posting it.. why did you post a thread about it?
Oh well.. one life saved is worth your loser thread.:)
carry on..
Oh BTW.. My family is much better than yours.. :)

Nord
08-28-2007, 10:54 AM
Don't worry 4DAY...................
http://www.glitter-town.com/hearts-love-myspace-glitters-4/i-love-you-this-much-funny-myspace-glitter.gif

Biglue
08-28-2007, 10:55 AM
Now thats an attack on my family, my earlier comment was not, nor was it directed towards you. If YOU have a problem with me lets discuss it.
That was a joke friend. Whatsamatter, can't take what you dish out? I would never get out of line saying something in a serious manner about your wife or anyone elses. If you feel that way, tough shit. I'm not retracting it. Take it however you want.
Now as far as a problem with you, I think you're over spoken. You come off arrogant and easily cast your conviction on the person in your sights. You truly have a hollier than thou attitude. There, so what next?

thatguy
Hey 4DAY-
Oh, but she DOES!! I know, My Bad.:(
Hey, He breached the taboo, not once but twice.
I think most of us know this guy is no count. He can't even see how stupid he looks.
Tommy

riverbound
if you think people are losers for posting it.. why did you post a thread about it?
Oh well.. one life saved is worth your loser thread.:)
carry on..
Oh BTW.. My family is much better than yours.. :)
I second that. ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-28-2007, 10:57 AM
I second that. ;)
Thank you.. and it also includes our River and Lake families.. :D

Biglue
08-28-2007, 10:57 AM
I would rather work than read this retarded thread!!!:rolleyes: :( :eek:
Lying sack of shit.
BUMP. :D

riverbound
08-28-2007, 11:00 AM
I would rather be laying in bed with DJUNKIE than read this retarded thread!!!:rolleyes: :( :eek:
:jawdrop:

superdave013
08-28-2007, 11:00 AM
Nope. Daily Breeze publishes exactly where they will be. Not only that, the Sherrif's department always organize the check points IN THE EXACT LOCATION every time. People who read the paper would know exactly where the check points are going to be.
True dat! And then the local night clubs put the word out also. I used to live right at Pacific and Valley in Manhattan Beach. When ever there was a check point on Manhattan Ave. traffic by my place would pick up. It was not that big of a deal. Other then when a drunk hit my car and knocked it on the hood of my wifes. But I did get to kick his ass and then take all his weed. lol

Cole Trickle
08-28-2007, 11:01 AM
Lying sack of shit.
BUMP. :D
If I had any integrity I wouldn't respond to your childish insults!!!!!:D ;)
Your lucky it's 2 minutes before lunch...lol:devil: :sqeyes: :D

Jbb
08-28-2007, 11:01 AM
Other then when a drunk hit my car and knocked it on the hood of my wifes. But I did get to kick his ass and then take all his weed. lol
.............Thug...:jawdrop:

LOWRIVER2
08-28-2007, 11:02 AM
I don't have a stake in this pissing match, but since LAPD is mentioned:
Sometimes the PD posts it, sometimes it does'nt. I've seen local news shows post it that there will be some in Hollywood at times, usually not the exact intersections. Not because the PD is hiding it though. Let's face it, any City Cop or Sheriff Deputy that works LA county can tell you we could put every car/motor on DUI enforcement in LA alone on any Sat. night (est. 200 cars) and everyone could book two DUI's that blow a minimum .12 or higher. Sadly, it's not a problem going away soon.
That being said, what Boatcop said is what is the norm in LA too.
4day, I've been on the scene of many DUI deaths (innocents) too, it's something you don't forget. I respect your bias but it's not necessarily SOP to not post checkpoints.
BOTTOM LINE: THIS SITE REPRESENTS LESS THAN 5% THE ACTUAL TOTAL OF BOATERS/NON BOATERS THAT FREQUENT HAVASU. DON'T LET ANYONE FOOL YOU, MOST OF THESE GUYS/GALS ARE RESPONSIBLE AND ARE'NT THE ONES THAT ARE CAUSING THE PROBLEMS. THE FACT THEY POST THE SITES IS MOST LIKELY BASED ON SAVING TIME/NOT AVIODING A DUI.
THEY THINK THEY ARE THE MAJORITY OF THE VISITORS/RESIDENTS BUT IT'S A VERY SMALL PORTION OF ALL WHO GO THERE.
Was'nt shouting above, just labeling it as the reality of the whole thing. Once again, admire your conviction, just think it's misguided in delivery.

Devilman
08-28-2007, 11:07 AM
LMAO :D

boats&bars
08-28-2007, 11:09 AM
I have got to say this is a great way to build your post count. how does it feel to be hanging around where no one likes you.
I still Think you are an Idiot.:lightsabe

boats&bars
08-28-2007, 11:16 AM
I will second that............

riverbound
08-28-2007, 11:34 AM
4 day,
I know you read this the first time. and you have responded since I have posted it so why are you ducking the question?
you came on here bashing someones family saying yours is better....what exactly makes you think that your family is better than ANY family?? If you have the balls to come on here and say you have a better family post up some facts. Its one thing to talk shit on someone who is here to defend themselves, but to attack ones family is out of line.
To clarify, I dont want you talking shit on Outnumbered's family, just curious as to what makes yours so good.

Racey
08-28-2007, 11:38 AM
You are ridiculous.

TYLER DURDEN
08-28-2007, 11:43 AM
"pushin shit"...... I thought that was Tom Brown's job.:)
Hi, my name is Tyler, I am a recovering lurker. I am currently on probation, however my P.O. (Biglou) has provided me with a lot of moral support and hope that I will be off soon. But I have a feeling douchebags such as 4DAY may cause me to violate the terms.
BTW.... OUI CHECKPOINTS IN HAVASU THIS WEEKEND..

Biglue
08-28-2007, 11:50 AM
But I have a feeling douchebags such as 4DAY may cause me to violate the terms.
Somethings we can turn a blind to. ;) :D
BTW.... OUI CHECKPOINTS IN HAVASU THIS WEEKEND..
Nice brownie point. :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-28-2007, 12:12 PM
you know I just realized.. There are going to be more of you runnin around..:jawdrop: :D

NoWorries
08-28-2007, 12:27 PM
4day4play since I am new I thought I would be hospitable and offer you my garden hose you can wash the sand out of your ......

Biglue
08-28-2007, 12:30 PM
4day4play since I am new I thought I would be hospitable and offer you my garden hose you can wash the sand out of your ......
ROTFLMAO.
That's good shit right there. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-28-2007, 12:30 PM
here I will say it..
A S S h O L E mouth of his:D

topless
08-28-2007, 12:53 PM
The check points are clearly posted.
http://www.mshp.dps.mo.gov/MSHPWeb/Root/images/Patrol--CheckPoint3.JPG

SummitKarl
08-28-2007, 01:00 PM
is it just me or does the cop on the left look intoxicated:jawdrop: :D
The check points are clearly posted.
http://www.mshp.dps.mo.gov/MSHPWeb/Root/images/Patrol--CheckPoint3.JPG

NoWorries
08-28-2007, 01:03 PM
here I will say it..
A S S h O L E mouth of his:D
Not quite what I had in mind but it works! Thanks for the support.

Devilman
08-28-2007, 01:07 PM
That must be one of the really good checkpoints, it received an A+ rating, LOL.... :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-28-2007, 01:14 PM
Not quite what I had in mind but it works! Thanks for the support.
LMAO!! sorry.. But your welcome.. :D :D

RiverDave
08-28-2007, 01:23 PM
Well I think we found our biggest dipshit of the day on ***boat..
4day4play Here's your sign! (That's # 4!)
RD

thatguy
08-28-2007, 01:27 PM
Well I think we found our biggest dipshit of the day on ***boat..
4day4play Here's your sign! (That's # 4!)
RD
And THAT is saying something!
Tommy

Big Warlock
08-28-2007, 01:37 PM
1) If you drink and drive in Az. you're going to do some jailtime. Not like LA where you can get 2 DUIs and have coke in your pocket (that's not yours) and get a day in jail. Or do 82 minutes in jail, which includes your inprocessing! LOL :D
2) I wish people would stop with the "you haven't seen what I've seen" BS. Lots of people have seen lots of stuff. Some much worse than others. But you cannot speak for hardly anyone on this forum.
3) And I dislike when this leads to "we are underpaid and doing public service." Although true, it was still a personal choice. One form of service is the military, which pays really bad and has not so good benefits and job locations at the moment. Another form of public service is to be in politics, and clearly there is more pay and action in Washington than anyplace! Maybe that would be an alternative form of service?
Just my .02

ChumpChange
08-28-2007, 02:00 PM
What ive seen would make most of you puke and give you nightmares.....trust me.
If I saw your face every time I looked in the mirror, I'd puke too.:D
Also, theres allot more that is accomplished at these checkpoints. DUI checks, Warrant checks, Insurance, registration, drugs.......
Too bad they're not doing stupidity checks.:idea: or at least immigration status checks.
I'm pretty sure he doesn't have one. He just comes here for real estate and business advice.
4 day,
I know you read this the first time. and you have responded since I have posted it so why are you ducking the question?
you came on here bashing someones family saying yours is better....what exactly makes you think that your family is better than ANY family??
There are two Dad's in his family. :eek:

boats&bars
08-28-2007, 02:33 PM
The best part of some people run right down the back of their Mommas leg.
Not that that is a bad thing.:rolleyes:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-28-2007, 02:57 PM
I've seen a lot of people dropping hints about this. Does this guy live with his parents?

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-28-2007, 03:08 PM
I've seen a lot of people dropping hints about this. Does this guy live with his parents?
that's what they say.. :)

boats&bars
08-28-2007, 03:09 PM
there might be a good chance at that.

beerjet
08-28-2007, 03:10 PM
What a douche . He is probably the same type of guy who goes on and on about how Micheal Jackson is a POS and at the same time works as a janitor at an elementary so he can scope out "prospects" . I'm disappointed in your parents for wasting a perfectly good orgasm on you .
-beerjet-

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-28-2007, 03:25 PM
I guess it's safe to assume so, unless he comes on here and denies it. Interesting. No wonder he's so uptight. I'd go insane if I had to move back in with my parents.

topless
08-28-2007, 03:33 PM
I guess it's safe to assume so, unless he comes on here and denies it. Interesting. No wonder he's so uptight. I'd go insane if I had to move back in with my parents.But you could have lunchables every day.:D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-28-2007, 03:36 PM
But you could have lunchables every day.:D
No, I'd have a cheese sandwich on homemade mushy bread with miracle whip :yuk: My mom would never by lunchables, are you crazy? We were dirt-ass poor! LOL

Outnumbered
08-28-2007, 04:23 PM
Wow, I just got back from work. This is still going on:D :D :D
This is pretty funny stuff.:D

Wet Dream
08-29-2007, 08:02 AM
Well, it looks like we just found tom's little butt buddy. :D Its amazing how stupid some people are. I can understand passionate to a point, but you're an idiot. You're right up tom's alley. According to tom, I go out and get hammered with a couple of friends. (Now we throw your horseshit into the mix) We meet a bar for grub and beer after work. We both live in the same direction from the bar and have to drive home. I know about a checkpoint, but I'm not going to tell my friend. I read it in the paper, and heard it on the radio but he didn't so he's screwed, because I'm going around it. Go fu(k yourself 4D, and take the little canafuk tom with you. You two assholes will have a great loving relationship.

Jbb
08-29-2007, 08:05 AM
Go fu(k yourself 4D, and take the little canafuk tom with you. You two assholes will have a great loving relationship.
Im sensing a modicum of ....hostility.......are you getting enough fiber in your diet?

Wet Dream
08-29-2007, 08:11 AM
Im sensing a modicum of ....hostility.......are you getting enough fiber in your diet?
Hostilities? Never, sir. I just calls it likes I sees it. :D
Fiber? Que esto?

Troy McClure
08-29-2007, 02:21 PM
Went to lunch down at Mutts today. They had this posted, what LOSERS.:D
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb274/GMFL2/ATT00004.jpg

Troy McClure
08-29-2007, 02:21 PM
Ooops, double post.

riverbound
08-29-2007, 02:34 PM
Im still curious as to why 4day hasnt come on here and answerd any of my questions:confused:
I am REALLY REALLY interested as to what makes his family so wonderful.:idea:

Troy McClure
08-29-2007, 06:09 PM
Im still curious as to why 4day hasnt come on here and answerd any of my questions:confused:
I am REALLY REALLY interested as to what makes his family so wonderful.:idea:
I think he won't come on to answer because he still lives at home (from what I've read anyway) and doesn't want to piss off Mama.:idea:

ratso
08-29-2007, 06:42 PM
Went to lunch down at Mutts today. They had this posted, what LOSERS.:D
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb274/GMFL2/ATT00004.jpg
My first thought was "Who would name a street Placenta"...:idea:

Troy McClure
08-29-2007, 06:48 PM
My first thought was "Who would name a street Placenta"...:idea:
STREET? There is a city named that...I think it pretty much lives up to it's name too. (sorry for offending any gang members who live there..:devil: )

ratso
08-29-2007, 06:55 PM
STREET? There is a city named that...I think it pretty much lives up to it's name too. (sorry for offending any gang members who live there..:devil: )
Placenta... the organ that nourishes the developing fetus in the uterus...;)
Didn't notice the "I" at first glance... Got it now Turbo?:D

Troy McClure
08-29-2007, 07:02 PM
Placenta... the organ that nourishes the developing fetus in the uterus...;)
Didn't notice the "I" at first glance... Got it now Turbo?:D
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Wasn't trying to confront you, more or less agreeing.

riverbound
08-29-2007, 07:35 PM
I think he won't come on to answer because he still lives at home (from what I've read anyway) and doesn't want to piss off Mama.:idea:
then why would he say his family is so much better then someone elses, unless he is willing to back up what he said.
<----doesnt get people that will say something and then b!tch out when it comes to backing up what they said.:confused:

Moneypitt
08-29-2007, 09:09 PM
Well, it looks like we just found tom's little butt buddy. :D Its amazing how stupid some people are. I can understand passionate to a point, but you're an idiot. You're right up tom's alley. According to tom, I go out and get hammered with a couple of friends. (Now we throw your horseshit into the mix) We meet a bar for grub and beer after work. We both live in the same direction from the bar and have to drive home. I know about a checkpoint, but I'm not going to tell my friend. I read it in the paper, and heard it on the radio but he didn't so he's screwed, because I'm going around it. Go fu(k yourself 4D, and take the little canafuk tom with you. You two assholes will have a great loving relationship.
as I posted earlier in this thread.......
There is more loyality amoung the "outlaws" than amoung the "in laws"....Just ask an outlaw to roll on his bros........Then ask a dirty cop about other dirty cops..........I see nothing wrong with a heads up about the checkpoints. It may prevent them from having that "one more" before driving, or not driving at all......Maybe the buddy doesn't have a throw cushion!.....Maybe the boat reg is in the truck. There are many reasons to avoid a checkpoint besides being OUI...........MP

Eye tiger
01-13-2009, 06:55 PM
Classic morals thread