PDA

View Full Version : SCOPE Kickoff Party 2006!!! March 11th in Huntington Beach!

PhantomChaos
02-23-2006, 11:48 AM
SCOPE Kickoff Party 2006!!!
Once again, it is time for the huge annual SCOPE Kickoff Party! This yearÂ’s kickoff is being held at the big performance boat place in Southern California, SC Performance Marine! WeÂ’re very happy that Scot ConradÂ’s performance marine company has offered his location again to host the annual SCOPE Kick-Off this year. ItÂ’s always a great event to start the year, and itÂ’s FREE!
Mark your calendars...March 11th 2006 will mark the first annual SCOPE Kick Off Party being held in Huntington Beach @ SC Performance :cool: Last year was an amazing event...HOT BOATS, CARS, TRUCKS, all the things that get us Boat Heads fired up for a great exciting year with SCOPE, so please mark your calendars and bring the entire family for this great fun event :cool:
Come start the 2006 boating season by meeting new people, catching up with old friends, or bring a boating friend to the party and introduce them to the fun-loving performance boating club called SCOPE. There is a great lunch with soft drinks, and a no-host bar too!
Remember, you can join and pay your membership on the spot, grab your bag of membership goodies (T-shirt, stickers, membership gift and other items), grab a drink, hang out and listen to a live band! ThereÂ’s something fun for the whole family. Bring your Harley, bring your Hot Rod, sports car or fancy tow vehicle to show off. ItÂ’s all about the toys!!
===================
Event Specifics
Event Date: Saturday, March 11th
Time: Starts at 11:00AM, ends at 4:00PM
Reason: Lunch, join SCOPE, see boats, pickup membership items, see the other hot rods or Harleys, and meet new friends!
Cost: Nothing - No host bar
Event Contact: Jim Dunphy
Web Link: www.SCperf.com
We look forward to seeing you all there :D
Also see www.SCOPEinfo.com

carbonmarine
02-23-2006, 12:11 PM
Will Stinson be there ???
Rick32 :cool:

Havasu Hangin'
02-23-2006, 12:25 PM
Man, that was a great time last year.
Too bad I'll be out of town this year. :cry:

Quality Time
02-23-2006, 01:57 PM
Already on my calendar and yes it was a great time last year :rollside:

Jen
02-23-2006, 02:03 PM
Wow that is a blast from the past!!
Norty?? Why oh Why do you always have the kick-off the same weekend as the Parker International??? :cry: The Kick-Off Party is the best but we can never go!!! Sorry we will have to miss it again.

Quality Time
02-23-2006, 04:00 PM
Not to get off track of the thread, but interesting developments with SC Performance
News From Spectre ( post 1 of 2)
February 22, 2006
SC Performance Purchases
Spectre Powerboats High Performance Catamaran Line-up
SC Performance Marine out of Huntington Beach, CA has recently closed on the purchase of the highly acclaimed offshore performance Catamaran line-up built by Spectre Powerboats, Pinellas Park, FL.
Both principals involved, Scot Conrad, SC Performance and Jay Pilini, Spectre Powerboats are very excited about the mutually beneficial opportunity.
The acquisition of the current performance line consists of the legendary Spectre 30’ Cat, the high performance Spectre 32’ and the race proven 36’. Conrad will take over the completion of an all-new 42’ Cat, which has a hull that has been cut by a “state of the art” CNC router. Conrad plans to work diligently on the deck design, which will be CNC finished as well. The 42’ will be offered as a pleasure version first with the option of a shaft drive with rudder steering or a conventional stern drive configuration. Conrad remains committed and focused to continue all of Pilini’s efforts for the expansion and improvement of the Spectre Powerboat Catamaran line.
Pilini’s primary focus will be on the building, growth and distribution of the all-ready popular center console Spectre Sportfish line. The current Sportfish line consists of the widely sought after 24’ and the very exciting all new 34’. The new 34’ features a roomy 10 ft beam with a 6’3” stand up head in the center console. The first of these will be built with a variety of engine configurations including Yanmar Diesel. Everyone is looking forward to the day they hit the water to see how they demonstrate and perform.

PhantomChaos
02-23-2006, 06:19 PM
I heard he's on the way back or here already? Full circle baby! NOt sure if he's going......but that would be cool!

PhantomChaos
02-23-2006, 06:35 PM
Not to get off track of the thread, but interesting developments with SC Performance
News From Spectre ( post 1 of 2)
February 22, 2006
SC Performance Purchases
Spectre Powerboats High Performance Catamaran Line-up
SC Performance Marine out of Huntington Beach, CA has recently closed on the purchase of the highly acclaimed offshore performance Catamaran line-up built by Spectre Powerboats, Pinellas Park, FL.
Both principals involved, Scot Conrad, SC Performance and Jay Pilini, Spectre Powerboats are very excited about the mutually beneficial opportunity.
The acquisition of the current performance line consists of the legendary Spectre 30’ Cat, the high performance Spectre 32’ and the race proven 36’. Conrad will take over the completion of an all-new 42’ Cat, which has a hull that has been cut by a “state of the art” CNC router. Conrad plans to work diligently on the deck design, which will be CNC finished as well. The 42’ will be offered as a pleasure version first with the option of a shaft drive with rudder steering or a conventional stern drive configuration. Conrad remains committed and focused to continue all of Pilini’s efforts for the expansion and improvement of the Spectre Powerboat Catamaran line.
Pilini’s primary focus will be on the building, growth and distribution of the all-ready popular center console Spectre Sportfish line. The current Sportfish line consists of the widely sought after 24’ and the very exciting all new 34’. The new 34’ features a roomy 10 ft beam with a 6’3” stand up head in the center console. The first of these will be built with a variety of engine configurations including Yanmar Diesel. Everyone is looking forward to the day they hit the water to see how they demonstrate and perform.
Pretty Cool!!!!!
> Dear SCOPE Members,
>
> I am very happy to announce that we have closed on the purchase of
> Spectre Powerboats. I am very excited to bring what I believe is a
> very exciting line of true offshore boats to the West Coast. I have
> attached a press release that will expalin the details. I look forward
> to hosting the Kick off Party and getting a chance to get together
> again. See you all on March 11th.
>
> Sincerly
>
> Scot Conrad
>
> SC Performance Marine
> 15391 Electronic Lane
> Huntington Beach, Ca 92649
> 714.379.4570 Phone
> 714.379.4571 Fax

SHAKEN Not Stirred
02-23-2006, 09:32 PM
Congratulations Scot,
Best of luck....
Later,
CJG
:)

H20 Toie
02-23-2006, 11:33 PM
cool i'll be there

carbonmarine
02-24-2006, 04:27 PM
That would be kuel..... Hes a righteous dude !

PhantomChaos
02-28-2006, 08:25 PM
ttt
You gonna go Ricko? YOU SHOULD!!! :) :) :)

PhantomChaos
03-10-2006, 09:26 AM
This Saturday guys!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

turbosonic1
03-10-2006, 09:36 AM
American Outdoors 12 PK cooler with each Paid Membership! Sweet!

blownupsleek
03-10-2006, 10:48 AM
If you register in Ca it costs way more and they use your money to hire more cops to stand on corners and site you for no seat belt.
If you register in AZ they charge like 30.00 !!

Quality Time
03-10-2006, 12:01 PM
American Outdoors 12 PK cooler with each Paid Membership! Sweet!
I'll take a blue one tomorrow, Thank You

Quality Time
03-10-2006, 12:02 PM
If you register in Ca it costs way more and they use your money to hire more cops to stand on corners and site you for no seat belt.
If you register in AZ they charge like 30.00 !!
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Steamin' Rice
03-10-2006, 02:21 PM
I'll take a blue one tomorrow, Thank You
We just happen to have them in Blue, Red, and Purple... See you tomorrow..
G