PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day Roll Call

DEMOMAN
08-28-2007, 10:22 AM
So who is going to be out this weekend? We will be in Laughlin Thurs- Mon. Hanging out at Moabi during the day.

shippingguy
08-28-2007, 10:26 AM
So who is going to be out this weekend? We will be in Laughlin Thurs- Mon. Hanging out at Moabi during the day.
Hmmm. I think we will be there:D Maybe we will even launch together at the same place:) Looks like we may have a decent amount of Shadows at Moabi this weekend.

thumbs
08-28-2007, 03:57 PM
I'll probably be launching from JS and be hanging out on our regular bech.

sigepmock
08-29-2007, 08:45 AM
You get my PM?
Chris

shippingguy
08-29-2007, 08:48 AM
You get my PM?
Chris
You gonna be out this weekend in the Ultra?? We will be hanging with Adam, John M., JW and Leah and many others at Park Moabi Sat. and Sun. We should have at least 6 Shadows there for sure and if you bring yours then 7.
Mike

voodoomedman
08-29-2007, 09:06 AM
I'll be there in spirit with you guys!

shippingguy
08-29-2007, 09:10 AM
I'll be there in spirit with you guys!
Hope all is well. How is the wife feeling? Will you get out anymore this year?
Mike

sigepmock
08-29-2007, 09:31 AM
You gonna be out this weekend in the Ultra?? We will be hanging with Adam, John M., JW and Leah and many others at Park Moabi Sat. and Sun. We should have at least 6 Shadows there for sure and if you bring yours then 7.
Mike
Sounds like fun but we're stying home this weekend and probably going out the next two weekends in a row.
This may sound strange but it's just not worth the risk anymore on the big holidays...especially with the little one. I used to hit every big weekend out there but now I just don't want to risk it....too many knuckle heads out there.......excluding you guys of course:D
Have fun and be safe. We'll definitely be out Sept. 15th.
Chris

shippingguy
08-29-2007, 09:37 AM
Sounds like fun but we're stying home this weekend and probably going out the next two weekends in a row.
This may sound strange but it's just not worth the risk anymore on the big holidays...especially with the little one. I used to hit every big weekend out there but now I just don't want to risk it....too many knuckle heads out there.......excluding you guys of course:D
Have fun and be safe. We'll definitely be out Sept. 15th.
Chris
Not strange at all. We never go down to Havasu anymore unless it is a Friday or a Monday. We launch at Jack Smith and head straight to Moabi.
We will be back out the 14-15 so we will see you then.
Mike

voodoomedman
08-29-2007, 09:39 AM
Hope all is well. How is the wife feeling? Will you get out anymore this year?
Mike
She's doing great. Thanks for asking. She's up and around. Is not allowed to hold over 5 pounds or bend or anything but will be back to work mid November fully ready to go. We are actually going to go to the RRX Regatta. If the doctor says she can go on the boat I will just go fast enough to get it on plane and keep the trim down like towing and we'll mostly hang out till were done. And of course we always go year round as we have the house out there. We'll have to make up for it next year though as summer boating has been slow as the last full term month was June and then the surgery in August. Will you guys be at the RRX Regatta?

shippingguy
08-29-2007, 09:44 AM
She's doing great. Thanks for asking. She's up and around. Is not allowed to hold over 5 pounds or bend or anything but will be back to work mid November fully ready to go. We are actually going to go to the RRX Regatta. If the doctor says she can go on the boat I will just go fast enough to get it on plane and keep the trim down like towing and we'll mostly hang out till were done. And of course we always go year round as we have the house out there. We'll have to make up for it next year though as summer boating has been slow as the last full term month was June and then the surgery in August. Will you guys be at the RRX Regatta?
Glad to hear she is doing well.
We will be out the weekend of the Regatta, but I did not sign up or register. We will probably make a run down to Havasu on Sat. or Sun to hang for a bit that weekend. That may be our last trip until late Oct/Nov. We may do on more after that. We are heading back to Maui for our 2 year Anniversary in Oct.
Mike

voodoomedman
08-29-2007, 09:48 AM
Glad to hear she is doing well.
We will be out the weekend of the Regatta, but I did not sign up or register. We will probably make a run down to Havasu on Sat. or Sun to hang for a bit that weekend. That may be our last trip until late Oct/Nov. We may do on more after that. We are heading back to Maui for our 2 year Anniversary in Oct.
Mike
Groovy. Stop and say hi if you see us. Have fun in Maui. We are going to do that with everybody in 2010. Next year is visit Tn ;) and then 2009 is a houseboat.

shippingguy
08-29-2007, 09:49 AM
Groovy. Stop and say hi if you see us. Have fun in Maui. We are going to do that with everybody in 2010. Next year is visit Tn ;) and then 2009 is a houseboat.
Sounds good we will definitely stop and hang out.

Strippoker
08-29-2007, 11:26 AM
will be on a delivery of a 27 to phoenix so wont be over tell RRX have fun an play safe.