PDA

View Full Version : OUI-DUI Checkpoints

phebus
08-28-2007, 12:23 PM
There are going to be check points everywhere from now to the end of time, so no one had better ever drink and drive from now on. :D

Racey
08-28-2007, 12:25 PM
Or just check the ***boat sandbar before you leave so you know where they are and can dodge them :D :D :D :D

Jyruiz
08-28-2007, 01:06 PM
There are going to be check points everywhere from now to the end of time, so no one had better ever drink and drive from now on. :D
You my friend, are a plethora of information.:D

OutCole'd
08-28-2007, 01:08 PM
You my friend, are a plethora of information.:D
I think he's just a Plethora.

riverracerx
08-28-2007, 01:19 PM
Jefe: We have many beautiful pinatas for your birthday celebration, each one filled with little surprises!
El Guapo: How many pinatas?
Jefe: Many pinatas, many!
El Guapo: Jefe, would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
Jefe: A what?
El Guapo: A *plethora*.
Jefe: Oh yes, El Guapo. You have a plethora.
El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?
Jefe: Why, El Guapo?
El Guapo: Well, you just told me that I had a plethora, and I would just like to know if you know what it means to have a plethora. I would not like to think that someone would tell someone else he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.
Jefe: El Guapo, I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education, but could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?

Keith E. Sayre
08-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Hi Chris! How's it goin? How's your dad? Is he coming to the rrx regatta?
Keith SAyre

riverracerx
08-28-2007, 01:48 PM
Nope, just me. Are you coming?

Not So Fast
08-28-2007, 02:07 PM
Jefe: We have many beautiful pinatas for your birthday celebration, each one filled with little surprises!
El Guapo: How many pinatas?
Jefe: Many pinatas, many!
El Guapo: Jefe, would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
Jefe: A what?
El Guapo: A *plethora*.
Jefe: Oh yes, El Guapo. You have a plethora.
El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?
Jefe: Why, El Guapo?
El Guapo: Well, you just told me that I had a plethora, and I would just like to know if you know what it means to have a plethora. I would not like to think that someone would tell someone else he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.
Jefe: El Guapo, I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education, but could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?
THREE AMIGOS, what a classic, still watch it to this day and laugh:D :D Think I'll go watch it now !!! NSF

Mardonzi
08-28-2007, 02:14 PM
How DARE you warn the general population of said checkpoints...
LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D