PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a daughter? Does she have a boyfriend?

MagicMtnDan
02-23-2006, 01:34 PM
Man Stabs Daughter's Boyfriend After Mexico Trip Mentioned
February 23, 2006
VAN NUYS, Calif. -- A Van Nuys man allegedly stabbed his daughter's 27-year-old boyfriend to death after the man professed his love for the 14-year-old girl and said he wanted to take her to Mexico, it was reported Thursday.
Efrain Ramos, 38, and two others were arrested Tuesday on suspicion of murder after a weeklong investigation into the slaying of Anselmo Sanchez- Reyes, the Daily News reported.
"It's a very interesting case," LAPD homicide detective Mike Coffey told the newspaper. "It started with a body... As soon as we found out his identity, it quickly mushroomed into quite a complex case."
The body didn't have any identification when it was found Feb. 12 on a North Hollywood street, according to police.
On Feb. 15, a Van Nuys resident reported his brother missing, and police were able to identify him as Sanchez-Reyes. One of Sanchez-Reyes' friends then told investigators the man was dating her 14-year-old niece and neither she nor her brother -- Ramos -- was happy about it.
On Feb. 16, Ramos was arrested for being a parolee at large, the Daily News reported.
Police then learned that on Feb. 12, Sanchez-Reyes went to Ramos' apartment and professed his love for his daughter, saying he wanted to take the girl to Mexico. He and Efrain Ramos fought, and Sanchez-Reyes was stabbed multiple times, police said.
"Efrain's sister, Maria, and a friend, Dolores, helped take the body from the house to a vehicle," Coffey told the Daily News. "The people inside the house never saw Anselmo again."
Sanchez-Reyes' blood-spattered pickup truck was found abandoned Friday in Stockton, along with a knife, Coffey said. They are being transported back to Los Angeles to be analyzed by forensics experts.
Efrain Ramos, Maria Ramos, 29, and Dolores Gomez, 27, were arrested on suspicion of murder. Efrain Ramos is being held without bail, while the two others are being held on $1 million bail each, the Daily News reported.

unleashed
02-23-2006, 01:38 PM
Bummer...they should have taken the truck and body to Mexico and dumped it. Not very good at a cover up are they! I dont condone the killing but neither do I condone a 14 and 27 year old being together. :mad:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

NOTALENT
02-23-2006, 01:43 PM
If I found up some old dude was tryin to bang my 14 y.o daughter...there is not telling what would be done. It would probably would be to this extent.

LAFD
02-23-2006, 01:45 PM
there are some suck mofos out there.

Schiada76
02-23-2006, 01:49 PM
So a child molester who threatened to kidnap the child to Mexico was stabbed to death by the childs father.
This is wrong why?

YeLLowBoaT
02-23-2006, 01:55 PM
So a child molester who threatened to kidnap the child to Mexico was stabbed to death by the childs father.
This is wrong why?
I agree, I really don't see a prob with this. I mean he is almost tiwce her age. I don't have kids yet... but If I though some 1 was going to kid nap my kid so he could "rape" her( if my son is 14 and is banging a 27 year old more power too him--as long as shes hot :crossx: ) I would NOT let this happen. What ever it took to prevent it I would do.

Cole Trickle
02-23-2006, 02:02 PM
Bleach,gloves,gas and a match would have been a pretty good idea. :mad:

MKEELINE
02-23-2006, 02:03 PM
This is wrong why?
That's what I was thinking. The father had the right idea, just poor execution(no pun intended).

IMPATIENT 1
02-23-2006, 02:37 PM
SOUNDS LIKE JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE TO ME. SOMEONE LIKE THAT COMES AROUND MY PRINCESS, THEY'LL NEVER FIND THE BONES! :skull:

Schiada76
02-23-2006, 02:37 PM
Before he stabbed him to death! :crossx:

Cole Trickle
02-23-2006, 02:42 PM
Before he stabbed him to death! :crossx:
Knifes are messy and require close contact....... :skull:
It would take a big man to walk away from the situation without letting it escalate and take the time to come up with a better plan. :crossx:

MAINEVENT
02-23-2006, 04:27 PM
Bummer...they should have taken the truck and body to Mexico and dumped it. Not very good at a cover up are they! I dont condone the killing but neither do I condone a 14 and 27 year old being together. :mad:
Deano
What he said.....

Tremor Therapy
02-23-2006, 04:35 PM
That's what I was thinking. The father had the right idea, just poor execution(no pun intended).
I have a 20 yr old that is married (thank god) a 17 year old, and a 13 year old daughter. And they think this is a news flash for any dad? To say the least he would have to out run my .308! :mad:

racecar.hotshoe
02-23-2006, 04:39 PM
I married my wife 2 weeks before her 18th B-day she is 27 now we have been hitched for ten years now...............I guess that makes me bad...........Thats ok I am one happy bad dude and I would not change a thing.........I am 17 years older than her :argue: :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
02-23-2006, 04:46 PM
I married my wife 2 weeks before her 18th B-day she is 27 now we have been hitched for ten years now...............I guess that makes me bad...........Thats ok I am one happy bad dude and I would not change a thing.........I am 17 years older than her :argue: :crossx: :crossx:
2 weeks before 18 is quite a bit different than 14
I still would never have let my daughter get married at 18 to someone 17 years older.( Not that I could stop her but she would no longer be part of my life)
This isn't blasting you just exspressing how I would run my family. :)

Ziggy
02-23-2006, 04:50 PM
I'd be willing to bet you didn't go to her dad and say you were taking her to Mexico. You're wife also wasn't 14. Speaking of her, how's she doing after that accident last year?? Physically and emotionally?? Hope she is doing great. :cool:
I'm sure there is more to the story that led to it. Crazy people in this world. :220v:

racecar.hotshoe
02-23-2006, 04:51 PM
2 weeks before 18 is quite a bit different than 14
I still would never have let my daughter get married at 18 to someone 17 years older.( Not that I could stop her but she would no longer be part of my life)
This isn't blasting you just exspressing how I would run my family. :)
Well see if I give you my truck for a week again......... :rollside: :rollside:

Cole Trickle
02-23-2006, 04:55 PM
Well see if I give you my truck for a week again......... :rollside: :rollside:
I quit that outfit and got back into a job that pays my bills.;)
Hows things? you ready for Summer?

racecar.hotshoe
02-23-2006, 04:56 PM
I'd be willing to bet you didn't go to her dad and say you were taking her to Mexico. You're wife also wasn't 14. Speaking of her, how's she doing after that accident last year?? Physically and emotionally?? Hope she is doing great. :cool:
I'm sure there is more to the story that led to it. Crazy people in this world. :220v:
Thanks for asking she's not feeling to good.She had the rod taken out of her femor last week she says it hurts more then when they put it in.She is a tough girl,give her 2 weeks and she will be good to go.......I did not take her to Mexico but I did take her to vegas almost the same... :rollside:

racecar.hotshoe
02-23-2006, 04:59 PM
I quit that outfit and got back into a job that pays my bills.;)
Hows things? you ready for Summer?
I went to put the turbo back parts on and found out I am missing a 20 in pipe richard or whatever his name is said they would send it to me but have not seen it...

Ziggy
02-23-2006, 05:00 PM
Thanks for asking she's not feeling to good.She had the rod taken out of her femor last week she says it hurts more then when they put it in.She is a tough girl,give her 2 weeks and she will be good to go.......I did not take her to Mexico but I did take her to vegas almost the same... :rollside:
Haven't had the pleasure of meeting you guys yet but please extend my well wishes to her anyhow.... :rollside:
She's got to be tough to go thru that.........I'm chicken just to go to the dentist :cool: :)

Cole Trickle
02-23-2006, 05:05 PM
I went to put the turbo back parts on and found out I am missing a 20 in pipe richard or whatever his name is said they would send it to me but have not seen it...
Rich is a busy mofo and they dumped all of my work back on him when I bolted.
I would shoot him an email to remind him and see what he can do.(rwaitas@magnaflow.com)

H20 Toie
02-23-2006, 05:16 PM
Deano
i would not count on a long life span for someone if that was my daughter

Ivan Dan
02-23-2006, 07:44 PM
No kidding I thought everyone nowadays watched enough CSI and Law and Order to know what to do to prevent being caught! :crossx: