PDA

View Full Version : RV Wash

Mrs. casean
08-28-2007, 06:40 PM
I am looking for a self serve car wash in Havasu that is easy to pull a trailer in and out to clean. We're headed to Havasu for a 10 day trip in a week and a half (4 of the 10 at Moabi :D ) and NEED to get our trailer cleaned before we live in it for 10 days and it's been sitting at the river for the past few months=FILTHY! Can someone let me know if the one stop lube & wash has an easy in and out for a truck/trailer? Or any other car wash that may be better? Thanks! :D

Mrs. casean
08-28-2007, 06:47 PM
Hey Linds. Have fun on your vacation. ;)
Thanks Jon! It is SO NEEDED after missing out on a month at the river! We're ready! Have fun out there this weekend! I cannot remember the last time I was on a 10 day vacation! I think it was Lake Trinity in 00! How sad! Our first day won't be vacation though, clean the trailer, set up, grocery shop, pick up the boat etc... then it's on! :D

lalhc
08-28-2007, 07:05 PM
I think there's a drive through car wash next to Sundance Mobil.

riverroyal
08-28-2007, 08:08 PM
everyone quotes to detail are just to much,Im gonna have to break a sweat and do it myself

BigDoug
08-28-2007, 08:22 PM
Yep, detailers are expensive........................now try doing it yourself and see if you'll do it again ? :D ................it's alot of work !! :D

Throttle
08-28-2007, 09:18 PM
when r u comin out... we should meet up someplace...

BigDoug
08-28-2007, 10:09 PM
Im already here you big dummy !! :D

Magic34
08-28-2007, 10:12 PM
I am looking for a self serve car wash in Havasu that is easy to pull a trailer in and out to clean. We're headed to Havasu for a 10 day trip in a week and a half (4 of the 10 at Moabi :D ) and NEED to get our trailer cleaned before we live in it for 10 days and it's been sitting at the river for the past few months=FILTHY! Can someone let me know if the one stop lube & wash has an easy in and out for a truck/trailer? Or any other car wash that may be better? Thanks! :D
You going to make it down for the RRX-6 regatta?

SOCALDETAIL1
08-29-2007, 10:16 AM
Yep, detailers are expensive........................now try doing it yourself and see if you'll do it again ? :D ................it's alot of work !! :D
Yup just did a RV yesterday that the owner started and didnt want to finish. There is alot more surface to cover, :D

sigepmock
08-29-2007, 10:40 AM
Hey Linds, just talked to Sean....we got you covered on the wash bay :) and I think Sean just committed you guys to coming over this weekend too....should I have Carrie make up some Jello shots ???:D :D
Chris

sigepmock
08-29-2007, 10:42 AM
You going to make it down for the RRX-6 regatta?
You know you can ride with us if you don't want to tow/drive the boat down :)

essexjet
08-29-2007, 10:50 AM
There is one off of Kiowa at the mini mart / gas station. Have fun:D :D

2Driver
08-29-2007, 11:21 AM
2 I know: One is up off Mesquite and there is one at the lager Mobil mini market off Lake Havasu Ave just north of the town's core. I've been to both and both are what you might expect. Run down POS. Good luck

SoCalHD
08-29-2007, 11:27 AM
....we got you covered on the wash bay :) and I think Sean just committed you guys to coming over this weekend too....should I have Carrie make up some Jello shots ???:D :D
Chris
I AM THERE!!!! That wash-down is a lotta fun:D :D
-not as much fun as the lazer-tag that shocks the hell outta ya, but close....

sigepmock
08-29-2007, 11:33 AM
I AM THERE!!!! That wash-down is a lotta fun:D :D
-not as much fun as the lazer-tag that shocks the hell outta ya, but close....
How about we combine the two.......:devil: Do you think standing in water will make it worse:idea: :D

SoCalHD
08-29-2007, 12:00 PM
How about we combine the two.......:devil: Do you think standing in water will make it worse:idea: :D
....if we bypassed the battery packs and ran some 220V to the guns, then YES:D

Mrs. casean
08-30-2007, 07:56 AM
We're use to breakin a sweat to clean out things :) Traile rincluded... just need to scrub the dirt off. We'll wait till we get home to detail it up. Thanks Chris for the heads up on the wash up there! Sounds like that's the place Sean wants to go.
Cameron, we'll be out on the water Sunday afternoon-Wed for sure, maybe Thursday if we feel up to it before we take the boat back to storage in Parker. Will you be out there then? We're meeting up w/ Dia for breakfast Sunday the 9th, then heading to get the boat and gas it up and get out there. Hopefully we can hang out w/ you guys a bit. I'll have my dad and his g-friend w/ us Mon-Wed so we'll probably do the family thing then.
When is the RRX-6 regatta? We wont' be on the water the weekend of the 14-16, we'll be at Moabi hanging out on our site/beach relaxing to finish off our summer.
I can't wait! Thanks everyone for the input on the RV Washes! I appreciate it!