PDA

View Full Version : casual encounters at airport

cxr133
08-28-2007, 08:14 PM
for those into it heres the code: :eek:
It said airport police Sgt. Dave Karsnia, who was investigating allegations of sexual conduct in airport restrooms, went into a stall shortly after noon on June 11 and closed the door.
Minutes later, the officer said he saw Craig gazing into his stall through the crack between the door and the frame.
After a man in the adjacent stall left, Craig entered it and put his roller bag against the front of the stall door, "which Sgt. Karsnia's experience has indicated is used to attempt to conceal sexual conduct by blocking the view from the front of the stall," said the complaint, which was dated June 25.
The complaint said Craig then tapped his right foot several times and moved it closer to Karsnia's stall and then moved it to where it touched Karsnia's foot. Karsnia recognized that "as a signal often used by persons communicating a desire to engage in sexual conduct," the complaint said.
Craig then passed his left hand under the stall divider into Karsnia's stall with his palm up and guided it along the divider toward the front of the stall three times, the complaint said.

JB in so cal
08-28-2007, 08:24 PM
He's just a big Morse Code fan...
dot dot dot...blow me...dot dot dot...

uvindex
08-28-2007, 08:32 PM
Craig then passed his left hand under the stall divider into Karsnia's stall with his palm up and guided it along the divider toward the front of the stall three times, the complaint said.So what the heck does this one mean? (The article tells us what the foot tapping is supposed to mean, then leaves us hanging with the "hand guide along divider three times" deal.) :D

cxr133
08-28-2007, 08:36 PM
my question is..
who came up with the code?
how does one find out about the code?
and are there codes for other places like the grocery store, local bar or workplace that i should know about?

socalmoney
08-28-2007, 08:40 PM
my question is..
who came up with the code?
how does one find out about the code?
and are there codes for other places like the grocery store, local bar or workplace that i should know about?
I thought about asking this question on my way home while listening to this on KFI, but I knew ***boat would get the wrong impression. I don't want to know about the "code".
Thumping your foot to get gay sex. Sounds like "thumpertalk.com might know something about it.

OCMerrill
08-28-2007, 08:43 PM
Not condoning the behavior but what a dumb fock for pleading in the first place. What law did he break exactly?
And this dumb fock helps to make laws, etc, etc. Real heart warming.
I have NEVER had this happen to me but if it did I would be in jail for breaking the dudes fingers. Reach under my stall and I pee on your hand.:eek:
As far as knowing the "secret codes" I know how to order a 3x3 at In-and-Out Burger and thats all the code I need.

cxr133
08-28-2007, 09:07 PM
I thought about asking this question on my way home while listening to this on KFI, but I knew ***boat would get the wrong impression. I don't want to know about the "code".
Thumping your foot to get gay sex. Sounds like "thumpertalk.com might know something about it.
ummm........... yeah im not really asking about gay sex codes..
but if this is out there, i bet there are codes out there for swingers and casual encounter with a female.

YeLLowBoaT
08-28-2007, 09:10 PM
we would have to get a bench racer to confrim, but My understanding is there is lots of codes for gay men.

Wet Dream
08-29-2007, 07:28 AM
we would have to get a bench racer to confrim, but My understanding is there is lots of codes for gay men.
Apparently this is true. Tom's publisher just announced that his gay book will be out on shelves soon and is expected to be a top seller among the gay community. There is talk about the author, a self proclaimed top homo leading a seminar on how to pick up more men and how to know the signs.

mbrown2
08-29-2007, 07:36 AM
Regardless if the guy is a kook or not...did anyone get a little disgusted with him rubbing his hands all over the dividers of a public restroom....the last thing I try to do is touch anything in there...:)

Schiada76
08-29-2007, 08:13 AM
Just another sign that fags are fcking sick twisted perverts.
Who the hell gets off sucking dick in a shitter??????:sqeyes: :confused: :rolleyes:

RandyH
08-29-2007, 08:28 AM
Who the hell gets off sucking dick in a shitter??????:sqeyes: :confused: :rolleyes:
To them it must be like an aroma aphrodisiac. :eek:

Biglue
08-29-2007, 08:34 AM
Lucky. :D :D