PDA

View Full Version : Anyone work from home and get bothered by the door knockers?

lewiville
08-29-2007, 09:16 AM
I swear the world must be coming to an end. I have had at least one religious door knocker every day this week. Can i just get some work done people. Nothing again ya, but hit me at least once a month not 5 times a week.

Tequila-John
08-29-2007, 09:23 AM
I swear the world must be coming to an end. I have had at least one religious door knocker every day this week. Can i just get some work done people. Nothing again ya, but hit me at least once a month not 5 times a week.
I get these low lifes wedgeing flyers in my door. I hate that. Or they ring the door bell and walk off.

Ziggy
08-29-2007, 09:24 AM
Competition is strong so they tend to canvas the same areas so as not to loose potential followers to other sects....We get them in waves also.

Stoneman
08-29-2007, 09:28 AM
I live in a trailer, so everyone leaves us alone! :D

Biglue
08-29-2007, 09:30 AM
That's easy, just answer the door naked with erection in one hand and the family dog/cat in the other. Pretty sure they'd be afraid to be known as the ones who introduced you to their church or fellowship. :D :D :D

blender over
08-29-2007, 09:31 AM
That's easy, just answer the door naked with erection in one hand and the family dog/cat in the other. Pretty sure they'd be afraid to be known as the ones who introduced you to their church or fellowship. :D :D :D
LMFAO!!!:D

Classic Daycruiser
08-29-2007, 09:34 AM
LOL!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: That should do the trick:D :D :D Poor Dog

Outnumbered
08-29-2007, 09:39 AM
Refer to my thread...
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162495
They seem to be out in force:rolleyes:

Devilman
08-29-2007, 09:42 AM
So thats what made you quit soliciting, you went to Cooper's house. :D

Devilman
08-29-2007, 09:42 AM
So thats what made you quit soliciting, you ended up at Cooper's house by mistake. :D

lewiville
08-29-2007, 10:39 AM
I did that and they just keep talking

C-2
08-29-2007, 10:47 AM
When it gets a little slow, I'll start answering the daily knocks.
Drums up business cuz everytime I answer - my clients call.:D
I disabled the doorbell many years ago.

USCFAN
08-29-2007, 10:51 AM
How has this worked out for you?:D

asch
08-29-2007, 10:57 AM
We get the JW's and the mormons occasionaly, I actually like to talk em, cuz after a couple minutes, give or take, I blow holes in they're theology so big, they end up frustrated and leave.
The way I see it, if they're gonna go around to homes soliciting they're beliefs, they ought to at least be prepared to back it up should they be challenged.
They HATE it when you profess to THEM.;)
You could always hang a do not disturb sign out I suppose
Naked would work too:D

Biglue
08-29-2007, 11:09 AM
How has this worked out for you?:D
I had one very freaky 80 year old lady ask if she could come in the last time. :jawdrop: :D

Phat Matt
08-29-2007, 11:11 AM
I like big knockers better. :)

Bre
08-29-2007, 11:39 AM
I Don't Work From Home, But When I Am Trying To Sleep At 3pm Because I Have To Work At Night And Someone Rings My Doorbell 5 Times Then Comes Back 20 Mins Later And Does It Again I Make Sure They Don't Come Back.

lewiville
08-29-2007, 11:44 AM
I Don't Work From Home, But When I Am Trying To Sleep At 3pm Because I Have To Work At Night And Someone Rings My Doorbell 5 Times Then Comes Back 20 Mins Later And Does It Again I Make Sure They Don't Come Back.
Ahh, relax Bre, its just the nieghbor kids ding dong ditching ya. going behind a bush to see if you'll come out and answer the door in "something" special

Kyote
08-29-2007, 11:49 AM
No bother to me.
I enjoy a good set of Knockers!

Bre
08-29-2007, 11:49 AM
Ahh, relax Bre, its just the nieghbor kids ding dong ditching ya. going behind a bush to see if you'll come out and answer the door in "something" special
What a white t-shirt and jeans? lol
No it was someone trying to sell something but I didn't let him speak. I just said, after you rang the doorbell 5 times what made you think I was all of a sudden going to open the door 20 mins later.... told him some people don't work normal hours and are trying to sleep... all of which was said very nicely:D

lewiville
08-29-2007, 12:16 PM
What a white t-shirt and jeans? lol
No it was someone trying to sell something but I didn't let him speak. I just said, after you rang the doorbell 5 times what made you think I was all of a sudden going to open the door 20 mins later.... told him some people don't work normal hours and are trying to sleep... all of which was said very nicely:D
wife beater and daisy dukes and in that case keep an eye out for me, except i wont hide :D :D :D