PDA

View Full Version : Yes, I am a flat biller.

beaverretriever
08-29-2007, 10:15 AM
Well, I wear my hats with flat bills and have been doing it since I was about 15-17. They fit better with sunglasses and cut more rays out. I do look like a flat biller. Flat billers have a bad rep on here. I am sure all the people that know me on here don't think of me that way; well at least I hope not.:)
Like I said, I wear my hats with flat bills.
However,
*I do not live in the I.E. or certain parts of Orange County.
*I do not own a pre-runner with missmatched fenders. I do like pre-runners that are done nice and have owned one. Shoot, my new truck is not even lifted.:eek:
*I have had a majority of my sleeves (tats) over 6 yrs.
*I am not 24.
*I wear other colors besides black (I like blue;) )
*I don't own a wakeboard boat (although I did at one time, and do flatbillers even own wakeboard boats, you think I would know being a flat biller myself :idea: :confused: )
*I do not have black spikey hair. Shit, I don't have any hair but I am trying to grow what I have out starting this week (winters coming:) )
*I don't really know what is cool anymore clothing wise. I wear New Balance tennis shoes and I think they are cool, but I am sure other flat billers don't. Hell, I even wear Resistol Cowboy hats, Carhart, and Wranglers.
*I do not tuck in the front of my t-shirt to show off my gay belt buckle that looks like a Peterbuilt with spinners that I got at the NoFear store. I do however have a replica of one of John Waynes Texas star belt buckles that he wore in numerous movies. I love westerns. Do Flat billers like old westerns?
Got any others that make a Flat Biller a true Flat Biller.

BarryMac
08-29-2007, 10:18 AM
Are you from East San Diego County??? i.e. El Cajon, Lakeside, Santee??? :D

beaverretriever
08-29-2007, 10:20 AM
Are you from East San Diego County??? i.e. El Cajon, Lakeside, Santee??? :D
I live in Henderson NV (suburb of Vegas). Prior to living here, I lived in Redondo Bch and Manhattan Bch.

Cole Trickle
08-29-2007, 10:23 AM
I would just accept the fact that there are alot of Flat Biller transplants that moved from OC to Vegas;)
I would embrace that your a flat biller and that your wife is not a flat bootyer:D

AZJD
08-29-2007, 10:25 AM
I live in Henderson NV (suburb of Vegas). Prior to living here, I lived in Redondo Bch and Manhattan Bch.
You are a disgrace to flat billers every where.:D :D :D Carry on! Wait, when was the last time you wore dickies?:D
P.S I am not a flat biller. It makes me look even more stupid....:eek:

riverbound
08-29-2007, 10:26 AM
flat billers sux :D
<----hopes he is not one :idea:

riverbound
08-29-2007, 10:27 AM
flat billers sux :D
<----hopes he is not one :idea:

riverracerx
08-29-2007, 10:27 AM
I like my hats curvy....like my women! :D

Havasu Hangin'
08-29-2007, 10:28 AM
P.S I am not a flat biller. It makes me look even more stupid....:eek:
Is that possible? :idea:

AZJD
08-29-2007, 10:32 AM
Is that possible? :idea:
I know it's hard to believe!:D

Racey
08-29-2007, 10:32 AM
Hendertucky Flatbiller! :D

beaverretriever
08-29-2007, 10:34 AM
Hendertucky Flatbiller! :D
LOL :D :D Yep.

BALLSDEEP
08-29-2007, 10:34 AM
You will love this, its pretty damn funny!
http://www.flatbiller.com

essexjet
08-29-2007, 10:35 AM
Well here your video for the flat biller "Bro's"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj25x9wVEL0

lucky
08-29-2007, 10:37 AM
Well, I wear my hats with flat bills and have been doing it since I was about 15-17. They fit better with sunglasses and cut more rays out. I do look like a flat biller. Flat billers have a bad rep on here. I am sure all the people that know me on here don't think of me that way; well at least I hope not.:)
Like I said, I wear my hats with flat bills.
However,
*I do not live in the I.E. or certain parts of Orange County.
*I do not own a pre-runner with missmatched fenders. I do like pre-runners that are done nice and have owned one. Shoot, my new truck is not even lifted.:eek:
*I have had a majority of my sleeves (tats) over 6 yrs.
*I am not 24.
*I wear other colors besides black (I like blue;) )
*I don't own a wakeboard boat (although I did at one time, and do flatbillers even own wakeboard boats, you think I would know being a flat biller myself :idea: :confused: )
*I do not have black spikey hair. Shit, I don't have any hair but I am trying to grow what I have out starting this week (winters coming:) )
*I don't really know what is cool anymore clothing wise. I wear New Balance tennis shoes and I think they are cool, but I am sure other flat billers don't. Hell, I even wear Resistol Cowboy hats, Carhart, and Wranglers.
*I do not tuck in the front of my t-shirt to show off my gay belt buckle that looks like a Peterbuilt with spinners that I got at the NoFear store. I do however have a replica of one of John Waynes Texas star belt buckles that he wore in numerous movies. I love westerns. Do Flat billers like old westerns?
Got any others that make a Flat Biller a true Flat Biller.
flat biller , baller - Its all goooooood :D Sooooo Did Daly name her car yet ?

3 daytona`s
08-29-2007, 10:37 AM
prevent bumping sea walls :)

AZJD
08-29-2007, 10:43 AM
Well here your video for the flat biller "Bro's"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj25x9wVEL0
Beat me to it!!!!:D

AZJD
08-29-2007, 10:44 AM
I talk shit all the time, if your truck is smaller than mine!
Classic!

essexjet
08-29-2007, 10:47 AM
Beat me to it!!!!:D
I love that song, is there a way to get it on my ipod?

AZJD
08-29-2007, 10:52 AM
I love that song, is there a way to get it on my ipod?
Greenbrier Lane is the name of the band. Should be on Lime wire.

Phat Matt
08-29-2007, 11:00 AM
You will love this, its pretty damn funny!
http://www.flatbiller.com
Look at this guys shirt. :)
http://www.flatbiller.com/uploaded_images/Mojave-250-0131-781232.jpg

Jbb
08-29-2007, 11:03 AM
Seawall!!!...:D

beaverretriever
08-29-2007, 11:03 AM
prevent bumping sea walls :)
Geezus... I am never going to live that down. Those idiots that built it should have put more sand for me to run up on.:D :D
Here I am in all my Seawall killing, flat billed, glory!!! I do not wear it cockeyed though. Only straight forward. ;)
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1031/1244256374_343e443431_o.jpg

AZJD
08-29-2007, 11:11 AM
Geezus... I am never going to live that down. Those idiots that built it should have put more sand for me to run up on.:D :D
Here I am in all my Seawall killing, flat billed, glory!!! I do not wear it cockeyed though. Only straight forward. ;)
Oh no!:eek: The Nautical Stars!!! You are a flatbiller!:D

beaverretriever
08-29-2007, 11:14 AM
Oh no!:eek: The Nautical Stars!!! You are a flatbiller!:D
YEP. Honestly, I have had those almost 11yrs. Prior to the FB movement.:D
From Flatbillers.com... fricken funny.
Lake Havasu is heaven on earth to flatbillers, even better than Glamis. Where else can you show off all of your tattoos and go eight hours without putting your beer down?
The same principles of bro-packing still apply - but instead of crowding your bros into the back of your lifted truck, you squeeze them into your dad's boat and head out for a day of beer bongs and bad party music. Eight hours of sun works wonders on the freshly tattooed skin of a pasty-white flatbiller.
To improve your image, strap some wakeboards to the side of your boat. Nobody could possibly wakeboard on a crowded Havasu weekend, but the boards will give you that extreme flatbiller look, allowing you to impress all of the other bros.
Also, avoid having to ride the wave runner. A flatbilled hat cocked to the side will act just like a rudder, sending you straight into the rocks.

OutCole'd
08-29-2007, 11:15 AM
There's a Flatbillers.com?????:D :D

riverbound
08-29-2007, 11:18 AM
According to that song Im a Bro :( (except the beating my wife part)

AZJD
08-29-2007, 11:20 AM
According to that song Im a Bro :( (except the beating my wife part)
Only cuz your not married!:D

Biglue
08-29-2007, 11:20 AM
If it's one thing I hate more than a flatbiller, it's a flatbiller who thinks he'a also "gangsta" and sags his shorts......pull your shorts up son. :mad: :D :D

riverbound
08-29-2007, 11:22 AM
Only cuz your not married!:D
Yup...guess I need to go find a chick to beat and get some nautical star tats. anyone know where I can get some SRH clothing? Already have the unleashed stuff.

AZJD
08-29-2007, 11:22 AM
That's OK. I have an Iron Cross on me! :eek:

beaverretriever
08-29-2007, 11:25 AM
If it's one thing I hate more than a flatbiller, it's a flatbiller who thinks he'a also "gangsta" and sags his shorts......pull your shorts up son. :mad: :D :D
Hey, I am a gangsta of love. Don't you forget that. :D
This is funny. The Bro Brands. Unleashed is on there. I don't own any of the brands except a couple of Famous Stars and Straps.
http://www.flatbiller.com/brobrands.html

riverbound
08-29-2007, 11:25 AM
That's OK. I have an Iron Cross on me! :eek:
Dont tell me it has "west coast choppers" in the middle of it :D

Devilman
08-29-2007, 11:27 AM
Yup...guess I need to go find a chick to beat and get some nautical star tats. anyone know where I can get some SRH clothing? Already have the unleashed stuff.
Why on earth would you do that? SRH falls into the "Basic Bro" brand category, while Unleashed made number 2 on the list of "Advanced Bro" brands..... That "you gotta crawl before you can walk" stuff is nonsense. :D

EmpirE231
08-29-2007, 11:28 AM
I wear my bill flat :) and black shirts:eek:

AZJD
08-29-2007, 11:31 AM
Dont tell me it has "west coast choppers" in the middle of it :D
Nope! I had it way before Jessie......lol Just Kidding! It's about 4 years old. Right when it got really popular in OC.

EmpirE231
08-29-2007, 11:45 AM
Andddd I just bought a truck with mis-matched fenders!! :eek: :eek: :D

beaverretriever
08-29-2007, 11:50 AM
i'm 50-50 .... flat biller and regular biller :rolleyes: and i'm 42, so "f" off ;)
Me too. Honestly, I only wear a hat if I am in the sun all day. Even at the lake its only about 50% of the time. Heck, I own a UNLV hat with bent bill I wear all the time.

riverbound
08-29-2007, 12:04 PM
Me too. Honestly, I only wear a hat if I am in the sun all day. Even at the lake its only about 50% of the time. Heck, I own a UNLV hat with bent bill I wear all the time.
Your fellow flatbillers are VERY disapointed in you.:mad:

beaverretriever
08-29-2007, 12:05 PM
Your fellow flatbillers are VERY disapointed in you.:mad:
I didn't say I wear it in public. ;)

BALLSDEEP
08-29-2007, 12:13 PM
Look at this guys shirt. :)
http://www.flatbiller.com/uploaded_images/Mojave-250-0131-781232.jpg
That was one of the first things I noticed.
Check this out too:
Flatbiller
From Dirtopia, The Off-Road Encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Token FlatbillerA Bro, or Flatbiller, is a synonym for a member of a Southern California subculture. The ‘bro scene’ is primarily centered around Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside County, Orange County, San Diego, Chino Hills and San Bernardino. The stereotypical bro typically listens to rap-metal, metalcore, punk rock and pop punk — and wears flat billed baseball caps, Motocross, FMX, or BMX sponsor brands Dickies brand (and other similar style work pants), pulled up black socks, and skate shoes, but nowadays they wear "bro shoes" made by SRH, Skin, So Cal, and 187 Inc.
They are often referred to as Wiggers, or Rednecks and their styling cues could also be seen as having been lifted from hip-hop/Skate Punk style. Bros typically live in the suburbs and are known for consuming mass quantities of drugs and alcohol. Marijuana in particular has become a staple of the bro culture as shown by the popular group the Kottonmouth Kings who adhere to the bro values.
Other stereotypical traits also include, lifted trucks with large stickers, flat-billed hats turned to the side at a 45 degree angle backwards or forwards or bent up, and doing Motocross, FMX, or BMX. Bros tend to have stuck-up, carefree attitudes. Those who identify with the culture enjoy going to places such as Glamis and Lake Havasu, often with the intent to ride motorized vehicles. However, the true signature of a bro is revving the bike but never managing to ride it as they are too filled with beer to care about actually riding one. (this doesn't apply if the motorcycle is a "50")
Lest us not forget that their women are affectionatly called "Bro-Ho'S".......
Contents [hide]
1 Famous Quotes
2 Famous Bros
3 External Links
4 Flatbiller Photo Gallery
[edit] Famous Quotes
"Braaaaaaaaaaahhh!"
"Damn, Bro."
"D.G.A.F."
"Wut Up Bra...?"
"That's Dank"
"That's Busty"
"That's Tits"
"Sick Bra"
[edit] Famous Bros
Travis Barker
Rick Thorne
Chucky Styles
Big B
john otto
Kottonmouth Kings
D-Loc
Johnny Richter
New Breed
DiZy
Metal Mulisha/Dirtbikers
Brian Deegan
Scummy
Twitch
Carey Hart

BALLSDEEP
08-29-2007, 12:15 PM
For your reading pleasure.
Also, if your bored look through Urban Dictionary, it will keep you entertained at work!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=flatbiller

socalmoney
08-29-2007, 12:17 PM
http://www.flatbiller.com/media/badges/flatbiller-9.gif
Funny stuff.

riverbound
08-29-2007, 12:18 PM
I didn't say I wear it in public. ;)
WE....I mean THEY, forgive you ;)

DUNDUN
08-29-2007, 12:21 PM
this thread is classic.:D

riverracerx
08-29-2007, 12:39 PM
I have been wearing FOX since the 70's when I first learned to ride. I am a FOX loyalist, in fact I was sponsored by them for 4 years on jet skis. Other than boat shirts (mostly RRX :D ) FOX is the only t-shirt brand I roll with. (roll with is a cool way of saying that I wear them ). Ha.... anyways I only wear curved bill FOX hats, not the ironed out bill ones.
And no pulled up black socks! ;)

Mr. Crusader 83
08-29-2007, 01:39 PM
I wouldnt wear my hat any other way then forward with the bill curled up. I dont own any shorts other then dickies. Shit. Pants for that matter. Its all i have. Nothing but, skin Ind. SRH and Unleashed shirts. I do have a lifted truck. It doesnt have the "East Lake Rack" though. And my fenders are painted to match. Oh. and I dont take it in the dirt. It might get dirty :D

Mr. Crusader 83
08-29-2007, 01:40 PM
I wouldnt wear my hat any other way then forward with the bill curled up. I dont own any shorts other then dickies. Shit. Pants for that matter. Its all i have. Nothing but, skin Ind. SRH and Unleashed shirts. I do have a lifted truck. It doesnt have the "East Lake Rack" though. And my fenders are painted to match. Oh. and I dont take it in the dirt. It might get dirty :D

Mr. Crusader 83
08-29-2007, 01:42 PM
:)

squirt'nmyload
08-29-2007, 01:45 PM
I wouldnt wear my hat any other way then forward with the bill curled up.
i call bullshit....pics to prove it too :D :D :D

squirt'nmyload
08-29-2007, 01:46 PM
:D :D :D

squirt'nmyload
08-29-2007, 01:48 PM

squirt'nmyload
08-29-2007, 01:51 PM
:D :D

squirt'nmyload
08-29-2007, 01:51 PM

squirt'nmyload
08-29-2007, 01:53 PM
wtf

Devilman
08-29-2007, 01:55 PM
Damn Squirtn, it was funny the first eight times, let it go..... LOL :D

DUNDUN
08-29-2007, 01:57 PM
Man, I'm way out of style.
I don't own a Pre-Runner, but I do enjoy mobbing(it doesn't get more flat-biller than "mobbing") my 07' Chevy Aveo in the dirt..
I've got a dirtbike though! It's a late 80's Suzuki "Pancho" 100.:rolleyes:
I can't stand FMX and the general attitude behind it, Racing is where its at!
I only own like 2 pairs of Dickies pants and I only wear them if im gonna get dirty, I'm all about jeans and t-shirts (Green Apple Tree, Ruca, Non-Broski Brands) and I don't wear hats... Shit.

squirt'nmyload
08-29-2007, 01:57 PM

Mr. Crusader 83
08-29-2007, 02:05 PM
or backwards, but always curled.

3 daytona`s
08-29-2007, 05:05 PM
Hey anyone who can laugh and go on is COOL VERY COOL:D Have a great Labor Day. An idea maybe move the bill up a TAD when docking :idea: ;)

beaverretriever
08-29-2007, 06:32 PM
Hey anyone who can laugh and go on is COOL VERY COOL:D Have a great Labor Day. An idea maybe move the bill up a TAD when docking :idea: ;)
Hey, at least its an Oakley hat. It's not on the list of Bro Brands on Flatbiller.com

tightithrash
08-29-2007, 07:32 PM
God.......its........horrible.

Kilrtoy
08-29-2007, 07:41 PM
Mr. Sea Wall King Of The Channel
You Are To Damn Old To Make Yourself Look That Damn Stupid

3 daytona`s
08-29-2007, 07:43 PM
:)

beaverretriever
08-29-2007, 07:52 PM
Huh?:confused:

3 daytona`s
08-29-2007, 07:56 PM
wtf
STOP NOW WHILE BEHIND;)

beaverretriever
08-29-2007, 08:00 PM
Again... Huh?:confused:

Kilrtoy
08-29-2007, 08:02 PM
Again... Huh?:confused:
See what i mean, That flat bill clown costume has clouded your ability to comprehend the written English language,
LOOK YOUR AGE, not some wanna be bad ass 18 year old 909er:D :D :D :D :D :D

Unforgiven
08-29-2007, 08:06 PM
Kilrtoy, your getting old and sometimes you ....well I won't go there..:D tell Yvonne HI for me!

Kilrtoy
08-29-2007, 08:13 PM
Kilrtoy, your getting old and sometimes you ....well I won't go there..:D tell Yvonne HI for me!
Hey I dont have a flattop anymore
or wear my to tight jean shorts over my belly button anymore

beaverretriever
08-29-2007, 08:13 PM
See what i mean, That flat bill clown costume has clouded your ability to comprehend the written English language,
LOOK YOUR AGE, not some wanna be bad ass 18 year old 909er:D :D :D :D :D :D
Mig, I don't do it to be stylish, I do it because it works well with sunglasses and keeps the sun off my face. I don't even wear hats that much. I thought it was funny that the flat billers get such a hard time on here and I wear my hat like that. I never even made the conection. Honestly I don't know what the hell the difference is if I have a flat bill or curved bill.
You got me... Visors are much cooler...LOL :D I think I will try that look... NOT!!!.. Sinjin Smith called, he wants his queer look back.:D ;)
http://beachvbcamps2.d4sportsclub.com/image.aspx?id=90

MrsGHT
08-29-2007, 08:19 PM
I like it. What's the big deal? Wear what works for you....:D I wear what I want and sometimes I just wear what makes my hubby happy.:D :D

Kilrtoy
08-29-2007, 08:22 PM
sinjin's visor should say "coming-out" ?? hey sinjin, kilr wants his lid back :sqeyes: :)
Hey focker i signed that and gave it to him

beaverretriever
08-29-2007, 08:22 PM
sinjin's visor should say "coming-out" ?? hey sinjin, kilr wants his lid back :sqeyes: :)
If Kilr is wearing it, shouldn't it say "Spinout"?:D

I'mTheBeaver
08-29-2007, 08:23 PM
if you're flat faced like me, you'll understand why you have to wear a flat-billed hat
until someone can find me one pair of sunglasses that won't push into my high-cheek boned flat face...don't make fockin' fun of my flat billed hat
hey does someone have a remedy for my pussies, my cats, that are having a pussy cat fight...any hat they can wear to stop their pussy fights?! GRrrr... :mad:

MrsGHT
08-29-2007, 08:26 PM
if you're flat faced like me, you'll understand why you have to wear a flat-billed hat
until someone can find me one pair of sunglasses that won't push into my high-cheek boned flat face...don't make fockin' fun of my flat billed hat
hey does someone have a remedy for my pussies, my cats, that are having a pussy cat fight...any hat they can wear to stop their pussy fights?! GRrrr... :mad:
Yikes.....this cat fight is better than the fights Mikey Vick has.:eek: