PDA

View Full Version : Question for Utah residents.

Biglue
08-29-2007, 12:53 PM
Do you guys still keep sheep around after you've sworn into celebacy? :D :D

H20MOFO
08-29-2007, 01:05 PM
Hey Watch It I Resemble That Comment. You Should See Our Rush Hour On I-15 We Call That The Mormon 500.

AzLakeLizard
08-29-2007, 01:06 PM
Not much celebacy going on here in mini-van central :idea:
Ya.. no Sheeeeaaat!... Babies popping right and left.. :eek:
Thank God I only had 3 and moved away...
(stay away from the boarder.... stay away from the boarder...lol):devil:

H20MOFO
08-29-2007, 01:10 PM
Right In S.l.c. Why Do Cowboys Always Wear Levi 501's?? Because Sheep Can Hear A Zipper At 100 Yds.

Wet Dream
08-29-2007, 01:12 PM
Right In S.l.c. Why Do Cowboys Always Wear Levi 501's?? Because Sheep Can Hear A Zipper At 100 Yds.
What do you get when you take the "2" out of your sn? Nice name. :D

H20MOFO
08-29-2007, 01:17 PM
Powell Is My Favorite, But Thats A Little Far. For 1 Or 2 Dayers Utah Lake Is Where I End Up.

H20MOFO
08-29-2007, 01:28 PM
18' Tahati Bubble Deck (78') 427 Bbc 11.6 To 1
Kids Love It, Wifey Hates It.

Devilman
08-29-2007, 01:34 PM
I live in Sandy, have a 20' Sleek tunnel, we should try to meet up sometime
Hope you're not sayin that cause of post #8....... :jawdrop: :D

H20MOFO
08-29-2007, 01:37 PM
SOUNDS GOOD. I THINKIN ABOUT TAKING 1/2 A DAY OFF FRIDAY AND GOING TO AMERICAN FORK, JUST HAD MY DIST. RE-CURVED AND WANT TO HEAR HER RUN. MY E MAIL IS KREG@SHAGRUGLA.COM. IF YOU NEED CARPET COME SEE OUR NEW STORE IN SO. JORDAN.

Devilman
08-29-2007, 01:44 PM
Here I sit my cheeks a flexin'
just gave birth to another Texan http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7554/cigarcowboyig8.gif (http://imageshack.us)
:D :D :D
LMAO, nice..... :rollside:

OCMerrill
08-29-2007, 01:45 PM
My question would be how many times a day does one get asked if their LDS?
If your not LDS I would think life for a small "self employed" type of company would be very tough.
If I could do it I would live in Hurricane right now. Moab and Powell...oh yeah baby.
I would keep sheep in stock.

chase8
08-29-2007, 02:43 PM
Naaa Naaa Naaa. We got rid of them to make more room for illegals. Ya we're trying real hard to assimilate and be more like the fine State of California. You know where little old ladies get shot by Taggers.

Boatcop
08-29-2007, 02:54 PM
What celebacy?
I thought that they all could have, like, 17 wives and shit.

boatnaked
08-29-2007, 02:56 PM
Lue; never stop and see if anyone needs help getting thier sheep unstuck from the fence around here! just might get shot!:eek: :) :D

H20MOFO
08-29-2007, 03:34 PM
Just For The Record I Prefer To Call It Lsd (why Else Would Anyone Want More Than 1 Battle Ax) And To That Cynisist Guy, Thanks A Lot Know I Have To Call Rex-1 And Change My Sn. And Bilgie Do You Like That Southwind 20, Cause I Want A Tunnell. What Kind Of Mps At Utard Lake?

Misogynist
08-29-2007, 09:16 PM
Naaa Naaa Naaa. We got rid of them to make more room for illegals. Ya we're trying real hard to assimilate and be more like the fine State of California. You know where little old ladies get shot by Taggers.
That is the reason more and more Californians like me are starting to hate illegals. They are the "criminal element" and they just spawn more little criminals. I was in Sheit Lake Salty just two weeks ago for my ...*gulp*... 35th high school reunion. When I tell people in Los Angeles that I'm from Utah.... I then answer their next two questions before they ask them... "No... I'm not Mormon... No.... I don't have multiple wives"....

fc-pilot
08-29-2007, 10:28 PM
I was in Sheit Lake Salty just two weeks ago for my high school reunion. When I tell people in Los Angeles that I'm from Utah.... I then answer their next two questions before they ask them... "No... I'm not Mormon... No.... I don't have multiple wives"....
Isn't it crazy to think that a normal person could live in Utah? It is even more frightening that a Mormon could be living in the normal world. :jawdrop:
Paul
(I’m not making fun of you, just the narrow and closed minded individuals that would ask a question like that).

BajaMike
08-29-2007, 10:32 PM
Powell Is My Favorite, But Thats A Little Far. For 1 Or 2 Dayers Utah Lake Is Where I End Up.
Can you take your CAPS lock off???
Are there any good boating lakes near Park City?? :confused: Just wondering, I love Park City, winter and summer, it's great up there..........:D

boatnaked
08-30-2007, 03:25 AM
Can you take your CAPS lock off???
Are there any good boating lakes near Park City?? :confused: Just wondering, I love Park City, winter and summer, it's great up there..........:D
there is Jordanelle, not that big but good fishing, that is right next to Park City, Dear Creek is a few miles south, Echo and East Canyon is a few miles North, all are man made lakes, those are the closest

thatguy
08-30-2007, 03:31 AM
Hey Guys,
When I commute from Cali to CO. I always see the sign on I 80 as I leave Wendover that says "Bonneville Speedway". How far off of I 80 is the speedway at the Wendover exit?
Tommy

Run_em_Hard
08-30-2007, 03:36 AM
Hey now people...since we are bashing on Utah and mormons here thought I would share a little bit of knowledge with ya, and no I am not LDS. But, Idaho has a higher percent of mormons than Utah:D
Besides I am pretty sure that more people have moved here from Cali than any other state:idea:

Wild Horses
08-30-2007, 05:46 AM
Actually it is the Catholic priests that are sworn in to celibacy! Here in Utah they tell us to screw like crazy!!! :devil: :D
If must be ok here because all of the people from Mexifornia keep moving here!! LOL :D :D
And for some reason I don't get asked if I am LDS at all, SLC is less than 50%.

Mardonzi
08-30-2007, 05:46 AM
Hey Guys,
When I commute from Cali to CO. I always see the sign on I 80 as I leave Wendover that says "Bonneville Speedway". How far off of I 80 is the speedway at the Wendover exit?
Tommy
not too far. there used to be a speedway museum right there in the east end of wendover. kinda cool.

H20MOFO
08-30-2007, 04:51 PM
Bilge R-u Boatin Friday Er What. Run-em Hard Is Corrinne Any Where By Yuba? I'm Thinkin About That Too This Weekend.

gramps
08-30-2007, 04:58 PM
Bilge R-u Boatin Friday Er What. Run-em Hard Is Corrinne Any Where By Yuba? I'm Thinkin About That Too This Weekend.
Nothing is close to Yuba.............

Wild Horses
08-30-2007, 05:53 PM
Corinne is next to Brigham City and real close to Perry!! :D :D

H20MOFO
08-30-2007, 06:26 PM
I'll Right Is It Willard, Or Pine View. Or Bear Lake.

wolfie
08-30-2007, 07:48 PM
That is the reason more and more Californians like me are starting to hate illegals. They are the "criminal element" and they just spawn more little criminals. I was in Sheit Lake Salty just two weeks ago for my ...*gulp*... 35th high school reunion. When I tell people in Los Angeles that I'm from Utah.... I then answer their next two questions before they ask them... "No... I'm not Mormon... No.... I don't have multiple wives"....
You need to get back to the paint booth!!!!!:D

wolfie
08-30-2007, 07:49 PM
Actually it's not that bad. Shit if a heathen like me lives here, anybody could :D
The sheep are more of a Wyoming thing
I'm another heathen living in Utah!!!!Ex californicator here!!!:devil:

WishIknew
08-30-2007, 08:07 PM
Where else can you have 10 wifes ???????? 1 is plenty for me!!!!!!!

wolfie
08-30-2007, 08:25 PM
Where else can you have 10 wifes ???????? 1 is plenty for me!!!!!!!
Not to mention mother-in-laws!!!!!!:jawdrop:

WishIknew
08-30-2007, 08:56 PM
Not to mention mother-in-laws!!!!!!:jawdrop:
When isnt your boat worth more ????? Coming to Moabi soon:D :D :D :D Jerry Springer

boatnaked
08-31-2007, 03:14 AM
I'll Right Is It Willard, Or Pine View. Or Bear Lake.
Forget Willard they never filled it up (dike repairs) and it's almost as low as 2 years ago, unless your boat is little forget going there!
I was at Bear Lake last weekend it's up from last year, and Pineview is OK too!

roostwear
08-31-2007, 05:55 AM
Is there any water suitable for a 18" jet in SW Utah? I have a few acres in Iron County that I'm thinking about building on, but don't know what (if any) lakes or reservoirs are close.

Biglue
08-31-2007, 02:50 PM
Looks like I hit a nerve there. :D
Utah, where the men are men and the sheep are well behaved. :jawdrop: :D
.....forgot I started this thread. :)

wolfie
08-31-2007, 02:53 PM
Looks like I hit a nerve there. :D
Utah, where the men are men and the sheep are well behaved. :jawdrop: :D
.....forgot I started this thread. :)
You know though, I hear that there are parts of central Utah where the sheep walk with their butts on the ground so no one can sneak up on them!!!!

gramps
08-31-2007, 02:55 PM
Is there any water suitable for a 18" jet in SW Utah? I have a few acres in Iron County that I'm thinking about building on, but don't know what (if any) lakes or reservoirs are close.
About the only thing close to Iron County would be Sand Hollow & Quail Creek. Best bet is Powell or Mead, both are probally about 3 3-1/2 hour drive.

Biglue
08-31-2007, 03:01 PM
You know though, I hear that there are parts of central Utah where the sheep walk with their butts on the ground so no one can sneak up on them!!!!
Sup buddy, how the hell you been? Been a minute since I have seen you around.