PDA

View Full Version : Pot smoking kids

djunkie
02-23-2006, 03:42 PM
I just had some little girl that couldn't be over 12 years old ask me if I had any "weed". LOL!!!!! I was so shocked I didn't even know what to say. Except "uh....NO!!!!" Seems like kids are starting younger and younger these days. :rollside:

cxr133
02-23-2006, 04:02 PM
yeah i heard here say under her breath as she walked away
"fawkin holdout" :crossx:
thats scary my boy is 14 almost 15 and i keep a tight leash on him.
Straight A student right now!!

moneypit
02-23-2006, 04:12 PM
I just had some little girl that couldn't be over 12 years old ask me if I had any "weed". LOL!!!!! I was so shocked I didn't even know what to say. Except "uh....NO!!!!" Seems like kids are starting younger and younger these days. :rollside:
I remember back in 7th grade.. 1976. This girl in my class had a huge bag of that junk. I didnt even know what it was. I think its always been that way.

djunkie
02-23-2006, 04:14 PM
I remember back in 7th grade.. 1976. This girl in my class had a huge bag of that junk. I didnt even know what it was. I think its always been that way.
Ya I knew about it back then but never was around it. Seems like it was around more in high school. But damm these were junior high kids. Couldn't have been older than 12.

LAFD
02-23-2006, 04:18 PM
pot and cigarettes are the big thing now. they are gettin younger and younger.

MAINEVENT
02-23-2006, 04:25 PM
What's wrong did'nt want to cut off any of your personal stash :yuk:

PlyaPlya22
02-23-2006, 04:45 PM
damn...bud heads recognize other bud heads! :D :idea:

BajaMike
02-23-2006, 04:48 PM
What are you hanging around 12 year old girls for??:confused:
Just kidding.....that is really sad, image, starting that shiat at 12, future lifetime welfare girl.....very sad.... :frown:
:cry:

djunkie
02-23-2006, 05:10 PM
What are you hanging around 12 year old girls for??:confused:
Just kidding.....that is really sad, image, starting that shiat at 12, future lifetime welfare girl.....very sad.... :frown:
:cry:
The funny part was, I was at a red light and the girl came walking out in the street just to ask me. :rolleyes:

djunkie
02-23-2006, 05:11 PM
What's wrong did'nt want to cut off any of your personal stash :yuk:
Yup I like to bogart my shit. :rollside:

djunkie
02-23-2006, 05:15 PM
I would have turned that little punk ass in.
You mean her little punk ass in. And her other 3 friends that were on the curb. :jawdrop:

CA Stu
02-23-2006, 05:58 PM
Lighten up you old fogeys!
I bet 75% of the people that grew up in So Cal smoked a little weed at one time or another, and a whole lot of them turned out pretty OK, I reckon.
It's not the end of the world, smoke a hooter and mellow out! :rollside:
Cheers
CA Stu

djunkie
02-23-2006, 06:08 PM
Lighten up you old fogeys!
I bet 75% of the people that grew up in So Cal smoked a little weed at one time or another, and a whole lot of them turned out pretty OK, I reckon.
It's not the end of the world, smoke a hooter and mellow out! :rollside:
Cheers
CA Stu
Your absolutely right. I bet a lot of us on here have done it. But I'm sure they didn't start at the ripe age of 12.

76ANTHONY
02-23-2006, 06:18 PM
yeah lets see here, um djunkie in a beat up old ford ranger blastin his tunes, YEP POTHEAD!!! :crossx:

rrrr
02-23-2006, 06:20 PM
The funny part was, I was at a red light and the girl came walking out in the street just to ask me. :rolleyes:
Uh, with the neighbor problems and the 12 YO potheads on the streetcorners.......didja ever think it might be time to move? :D :D

djunkie
02-23-2006, 06:22 PM
yeah lets see here, um djunkie in a beat up old ford ranger blastin his tunes, YEP POTHEAD!!! :crossx:
Wow!!!!! Stalker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
02-23-2006, 06:23 PM
Uh, with the neighbor problems and the 12 YO potheads on the streetcorners.......didja ever think it might be time to move? :D :D
Where am I gonna move to? I live in probably one of the best areas in L.A. County.

rrrr
02-23-2006, 06:25 PM
Where am I gonna move to? I live in probably one of the best areas in L.A. County.
Note to self: Don't move to LA.... :p :D

76ANTHONY
02-23-2006, 06:28 PM
Wow!!!!! Stalker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
:crossx: :D :D
time to move to NOT LA. corona has huge parties :crossx:

djunkie
02-23-2006, 06:28 PM
Note to self: Don't move to LA.... :p :D
Well the point is, there are bad people everywhere. For all I know these kids may never have even smoked before. They may just have been trying to get a ride in my bitchen truck. LOL!!! :rollside: :rollside:

76ANTHONY
02-23-2006, 06:30 PM
Well the point is, there are bad people everywhere. For all I know these kids may never have even smoked before. They may just have been trying to get a ride in my bitchen truck. LOL!!! :rollside: :rollside:
yeah thats it :D

rrrr
02-23-2006, 06:31 PM
yeah thats it :D
He needs to ditch those "Ice Cream Man" magnetic signs. :crossx: :D :D

76ANTHONY
02-23-2006, 06:34 PM
He needs to ditch those "Ice Cream Man" magnetic signs. :crossx: :D :D
and maybe yelling BIGSTICK, GET YOUR BIGSTICKS, probably didnt help :D

djunkie
02-23-2006, 06:36 PM
and maybe yelling BIGSTICK, GET YOUR BIGSTICKS, probably didnt help :D
All the chicks want my big stick. Didn't you get that memo? :jawdrop: :D :D

76ANTHONY
02-23-2006, 06:40 PM
All the chicks want my big stick. Didn't you get that memo? :jawdrop: :D :D
um noooo i didnt, maybe my chick secretary ditched cause your not all that :D

River918
02-23-2006, 06:43 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/luxapuss/11pot.jpg
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

CA Stu
02-23-2006, 06:45 PM
Old fogey...shit! When it comes to a 12 year old asking for weed I am not helping them out in any way, shape or form. It is just another kid making the wrong choices and needs shaken up a bit. It starts early and it needs to be addressed early. Simple as that.
Of course you wouldn't enable them, but you are really reaching with your "selling their *&^&* for weed and meth at 16".
Smoking pot will make you stupid in the long run, but kids will experiment regardless. If you have equipped your kids with the tools to make the right choices, as you definitely should have by age 12, then it will be a phase.
If not, that's cool too. The world needs janitors, too.
Thanks
CA Stu
PS You're still an uptight old geezer, Grandpa! :rollside:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
02-23-2006, 07:09 PM
I'm uptight with ya, Tom. Pot today is not the same as it was in the 70s. I'm proud to be able to tell my kids I've never smoked pot. I also have a former friend that is now a pothead and pissed away a lucrative fabricating business to sit in his room, smoke pot and play video games all day in his underwear. Then calls me a snob when I don't want to go camping with him and his old lady anymore. I want to say "Dude! You're a loser and I don't hang with losers and I don't want my kids to see me hang with losers." But I don't, and I get called a b**ch anyway. Oh well. I use him as an example for my kids to see just where pot gets you.

djunkie
02-23-2006, 07:34 PM
Glad to see I am not alone on this one
I'm with you on this too Tom. I have a few friends, which I don't even see anymore, who are all f-ed up. And it started with pot. Its just not worth it to me.

lucky
02-24-2006, 07:25 AM
are ya sure it was/nt one of browns midget friends ??? :rolleyes:
On a positve note -- she was looking and not selling !

Some Kind Of Monster
02-24-2006, 07:53 AM
They were probably police informants ;-)

meaniam
02-24-2006, 08:05 AM
mom and dad must have moved the stash....

WaTchTheGelCoat
02-24-2006, 08:43 AM
Drugs are bad, MMMM-KAY

a catered life
02-24-2006, 09:07 AM
the sad part is where i work i bump into 2-3 kids a day that are reaking of bud and glazed over and i work for a school district :cry:

H20Advantage
02-24-2006, 09:27 AM
Drugs are bad and you will go to jail....Mmmmkay:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/803MVC-025F.JPG
This is a bedroom in a house converted to a Marijuana grow.

Kilrtoy
02-24-2006, 09:35 AM
So you were in the red light district, looking to score a little hooch and hook up with a 12 year girl....
DAMN DOCK WORKERS

sorry dog
02-24-2006, 10:58 AM
JBB has some S10 pictures of what happens after smoking pot. :)

lucky
02-24-2006, 10:58 AM
the sad part is where i work i bump into 2-3 kids a day that are reaking of bud and glazed over and i work for a school district :cry:
well that should solve YOUR problem with cutting hours , need a good brownie reciepe ??? lmao :crossx:

DeltaSigBoater
02-24-2006, 11:05 AM
I get 1-2 underage kids who want me to buy them booze when ever i goto the supermarket.
Its funny, seeing high school kids walking aroung San Diego State on any given Friday or Saturday night trying "to find a party & party supplies" Here's a tip... if you want to get into a party dont wear a letterman jacket that says you have yet to graduate hs.

79Challenger
02-24-2006, 12:22 PM
I have to agree with the majority of the posts here. We have all heard it. Alchohol and marijuana are "gate way" drugs. I got high for the first time at the age of 11. The neighborhood kids were all older than me. As a result I was exposed to things not only at an early age because of my older friends, but also because they were not the best crowd to hang with.
I watched these friends experiment and become addicts of numerous drugs. Meth being the most prevalent. It literally tears the fabric of family and self respect into shreads. A truly disgusting situation to witness. I myself had some experiences with the drug myself, but it never agreed with me. Meaning I guess that the negatives far out weighted the positives.
Now, I do take some offense to the implication that if some one is a habitual or (just for kicks) a "Chronic" marijuana smoker, that they are doomed to a life of laziness, failure, and stupidity. From all my days of experimentation (LOL, I'm only 25) the one thing that stuck was the marijuana. I have smoked on a regular basis for around 10 years now. Granted, I am not a scholar or millionaire. However I support myself, chase my dreams, and I am driven to obtain them.
I do not believe that I am an exception to the rule. Just proof that not all smokers are stoners.

RiverDave
02-24-2006, 12:32 PM
I have to agree with the majority of the posts here. We have all heard it. Alchohol and marijuana are "gate way" drugs. I got high for the first time at the age of 11. The neighborhood kids were all older than me. As a result I was exposed to things not only at an early age because of my older friends, but also because they were not the best crowd to hang with.
I watched these friends experiment and become addicts of numerous drugs. Meth being the most prevalent. It literally tears the fabric of family and self respect into shreads. A truly disgusting situation to witness. I myself had some experiences with the drug myself, but it never agreed with me. Meaning I guess that the negatives far out weighted the positives.
Now, I do take some offense to the implication that if some one is a habitual or (just for kicks) a "Chronic" marijuana smoker, that they are doomed to a life of laziness, failure, and stupidity. From all my days of experimentation (LOL, I'm only 25) the one thing that stuck was the marijuana. I have smoked on a regular basis for around 10 years now. Granted, I am not a scholar or millionaire. However I support myself, chase my dreams, and I am driven to obtain them.
I do not believe that I am an exception to the rule. Just proof that not all smokers are stoners.
Give it more time, and up the dosage, you'll get there.. :)
RD

a catered life
02-24-2006, 12:46 PM
well that should solve YOUR problem with cutting hours , need a good brownie reciepe ??? lmao :crossx:
now thats focking funny :p

Cole Trickle
02-24-2006, 12:52 PM
Beer has always been my drug of choice.
I know I am not addicted because I can go from Coors Light to Corona to New Castle to Guinnes to Hefenweizen back to Coors without missing the previously mentioned beer. :p
Never did drugs even though I wa around it quite a bit. :)

a catered life
02-24-2006, 12:56 PM
Beer has always been my drug of choice.
I know I am not addicted because I can go from Coors Light to Corona to New Castle to Guinnes to Hefenweizen back to Coors without missing the previously mentioned beer. :p
Never did drugs even though I wa around it quite a bit. :)
either your friends were major weed heads or you were a dealer :p

Tremor Therapy
02-24-2006, 01:11 PM
Well, I have plenty of friends who like to get high but I don't and really have no problem with it when it concerns adults. 12 year old kids barely know how to wipe their ass let alone be able to handle that responsibly. I have been around the block numerous times and back again concerning drugs and the effects on young people. In communities (big and small) accross the USA meth has been given away to addict more people. Just takes many one hit and then they are addicts and walking zombies. It is a very sad and much more far reaching problem than some people think. The issue here for me was the kid looked to be about 12.....Sad, very sad. It all starts somewhere
Absolutely, and well said. I have a 17 year old that is going through re-hab for meth right now. I also have a twenty year old that won't get off the chronic, and for that she is not welcome in my home because I don't need my 12 and 9 year old being exposed to this kind of crap. And yes, they were both brought up in a good home, and were constantly talked with and counseled about life and the consequences of bad choices.
Oh, and if my 12 year old was stupid enough to try and buy some weed from you, and I found out about it....well, read the post about the father stabbing the 27 year old to death! :crossx:

Cole Trickle
02-24-2006, 01:18 PM
either your friends were major weed heads or you were a dealer :p
How do you think I bought my Boat?;)
Rule #1 Never get High on your own supply. :crossx:
<----- never used or sold drugs. :)

76ANTHONY
02-24-2006, 08:15 PM
How do you think I bought my Boat?;)
Rule #1 Never get High on your own supply. :crossx:
<----- never used or sold drugs. :)
hmmm nice boat, hot woman, all the toys, YEP DRUG DEALER..... :crossx:

Forkin' Crazy
02-24-2006, 08:42 PM
Give it more time, and up the dosage, you'll get there.. :)
RD
But you'll never catch up to RD!!! :220v: